Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
May 2nd, 2024, 11:09am
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
GSB III: A Normal Life In Abnormal Times. (Read 75955 times)
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Re: GSB III: A Normal Life In Abnormal Times.
Reply #40 - Jul 21st, 2010, 12:48pm

Hondo thought as he drove along about the past, present an' future. The wind in his face from the open window of his speedin' truck cleared his mind an' helped group his thoughts together. Hondo turned on the road that headed toward Milan. He'd not been on this road in a while. It reminded him of their first mission of which they rescued Bink. It seemed so long ago. The Rescue Rangers had insisted on comin' along but did little good as they were not used to dealin' with this caliber of criminals, criminals protected by the government. Fernando had shown them the light on it all an' they went back to their HQ hopefully a bit wise for it all, though Hondo was sure they would not prepare themselves to handle such missions in the future. He kinda envied them, in a way, not their pacifistic ways, but their innocent ways that lead them to believe there is a peaceful, non-deadly way for any situation. They were na've to the true nature of people.

Hondo's mind turned to Laurie Ann as he drove. She had came into his life 6 months after Red had betrayed him. Had it not been for her he'd have gone into total seclusion. She was not only lovely an' smart, but very understandin'. She got him through some rough spells an' even when the memories filled his dreams with night mares that he did not wish to speak of she would still be there to curl up with him. She knew he didn't want to talk about those dreams nor some of his past, though she knew most of it from accounts of others, so she never asked.  

Hondo sighed as he drove on. He drove to a fuel station to fill up the tanks an' get a bite to eat, as they had a convenience store attached as well. As he pumped fuel into the large truck tanks his mind wandered a bit but the memories that entered he quickly shut out. Laurie's death was hard on him, but some how she had left a light in him, a hope that kept him from losin' it.

Hondo finished pumpin' his fuel an' headed into the store to pay for his fuel an' to buy somethin' to snack on as he drove back.  

The memory of Hondo's loved one was too strong in that ranch of his that he finally moved east for a change of pace. That was how he found the acorn cafˇ. He wondered how they were all doin' back at the cafˇ. They had such simpler lives. He was booted from bein' a cafˇ member after the last mission as the cafˇ decided that they could not associate with what Fernando had done nor any who had helped him.  

Hondo wondered why this memory popped up now. It was as if his mind was goin' into instant replay, almost a very slow version of his life passin' before his eyes. It had happened before in the past, but it was always durin' or right before some shoot out he was involved in. He bought some jerky, a couple cheese sticks, some ice tea, an' a small bag of chips then headed back to his truck he put his food into the passenger side of the truck then he stopped for a minute. A cold chill went down his back. His eyes became cold an' narrowed a bit as all senses kicked in. He was bein' watched.

Hondo turned slowly an' walked to the back of his truck. Someone was behind him an' off to the side it was them that watched him. Hondo looked up at an old curved mirror that allowed the store owners to see hidden spots, but it also allowed Hondo to see behind him. There were two of them beside a convertible mustang. He couldn't make out their faces, but one was male an' the other female. The male he could see better as he stood in front of the car. Hondo stopped for a minute an' acted like he was checkin' the tire. As he bent down to do so he hear the click of a safety comin' off a gun from the male that was watchin' him.  

Hondo dropped an' pulled his gun at the same time. His gun flashed just moments before the gun of the male that stood in front of the car. Hondo's move had thrown off the attacker, as his shot missed Hondo but hit his rear tire. By the time Hondo had actually hit the ground he had fanned off 3 shots from his old .45 revolver. He had been carryin' two Colt Anacondas but Fernando still had one so Hondo had replaced it with his Ruger Vaquero. All three shots hit home, two just at the neck line an' one in the head.

Hondo rolled over an' sprung to his feet with a swiftness only gained by experience. He turned to his gun at the next person who stood half behind the car. She had her gun pointed at him already, but somethin' about her made Hondo hesitate. She looked a lot like Anne but different. It was like he was seein' somethin' out of his past.

Woman: Surprised to see me, I'm sure. You may have tried to kill me but you failed and now I'm here to kill you!

« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2010, 4:44pm by Hondo I. Sackett »  

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #41 - Jul 21st, 2010, 5:23pm

Hondo was stunned at first. He half way lowered his gun as part of his mind yelled 'friendly' while the other half chastised him for not shootin'.  

Hondo: Laurie? Laurie Ann?? Is that really you?

Laurie: Yes it is. Next time you shoot a woman and leave her for dead in Mexico make sure she's dead. Oh, I'm sorry, there won't be a next time because I'm going to kill you and make sure your dead!

Hondo: Wait . . .What? ' I didn't shoot you. Don't you remember me?

Laurie: No not really. I lost my memory when the ambulance that carried me to the hospital flipped over. Jefe Grande told me all about it though.

Hondo: El Jefe Grande? The drug Lord? Laurie, you an' I went to save Rip Coker's Wife an' Sister-in-law from him. I don't know how you are still alive, but I didn't shoot you. I was getting shot at an' you stepped in front of me to save my life. I loved you.

Laurie: You Lie!

Hondo said this all in a soft voice. She looked like his dead wife down to a birth mark on her neck. Her voice an' even the sent of her from a distance brought back memories. If she was a hoax or a mock up, she was a pretty elaborate one.  

'There had been very few people there to begin with, but the few that were there now hid. Hondo was glad this was not a very populated area, but he could see the store owner on the phone with someone, most likely the police, so that meant they didn't have much time.

Hondo: Laurie, put down the gun. Let's talk about this. I can tell you how you are. I know you better than anyone else. You knew me better than anyone else. Please, come with me. Don't you feel it, down inside, you are livin' a lie, believe you me.

Laurie (slowly as if she didn't believe herself): No. . . It's not true. . .Hector warned me you might . . .

Hondo (interuptin'): Hector? Who's Hector?

Laurie: El Jefe grade is. He told me to tell you his real name, though I don't know why. His name is Hector Hatfield.

Hondo (rasin' an eyebrow in wonder/disbelief) : I shot an' killed a Hector Hatfield 'many years ago right before I met you.  

Laurie: You did kill him. His men rushed him back to his hideout where he had an Italian Doctor who had been experimenting with bionic on staff in case something happened to him. 'He was brought back.  

Hondo: How do you know this?

Laurie: He told me so. He told me to tell you all this too, to ignore your pleading to listen as I never was your wife and when I have finished I was to kill you. You can beg, but it will do you no good.

Hondo: Laurie, if you could reach down into your mind you'd find you know me an' you'd know I never beg.  

Laurie: Good Bye, Mr. Sackett. Time for you to die.

Hondo: Don't do somethin' you'll regret later, Laurie.

Laurie: Don't try that on me. I don't have a conscience any more.

Hondo: Ifin your memory comes back, remember I said this: Never blame yourself for this. It wasn't your fault, it was mine for lettin' you come with me to rescue Rip's wife. Also remember how much I loved you, gal.

Police sirens could be heard in the distance.

Laurie: Enough of this garbage. You'll never convince me! You are now out of time. Besides killing you will settle my old score and help Anne and I complete our mission.

Hondo raised his gun then lowered it. He knew it was her an' somethin' in him would not let him shoot her, a love that never died.

Laurie: You're weak and pathetic. It's a wonder you lived this long. I guess the only way you could prove you were a man was to shoot a woman.

She flipped the safety off her gun an' fired. As she fired Hondo leaped to the side goin' into a shoulder roll as he went. He got behind the truck. She put a couple bullets into the truck's bead but didn't hit anythin' fragile. She only got off a couple more shots as the police pulled in right away an' surrounded her, not seein' Hondo. She shot the first officer promptly an' the other dove for cover. Hondo knew he needed to get out of there fast, but his truck had a flat. He figured he'd hafta come back for it. He locked the driver door quickly then moved 'round to the front of the truck still out of sight of the last officer who was shootin' it out with Laurie. Hondo tried to readjust his left gun but his arm didn't act right. He looked down to see red on his sleeve an' soon after it started hurtin' a bit. He was shot in the upper arm. His hand worked a bit but he'd not be shootin' with that arm. He could possible use it in a car still.

Hondo got an idea. One of the police cars had its drivers side door openin' away from the shootin'. Hondo made a mad dash to it. Laurie shot at him a couple times an' Hondo could hear the bullets kick up dust an' asphalt behind him. The keys were in the ignition so he fired it up an' took off. For a moment both the officer an' Laurie shot at him.

Hondo took off up a country road tryin' to get back toward the safe house, but not too it. Behind it aways there was woods. He had seen a road on the far side of the woods on a map. If he could ditch the car on the other side of the woods then walk through the woods to the safe house under cover of night, which was only a few hours off he'd be alright.

Unfortunately for Hondo the distracted police officer gave Laurie enough time to jump into her mustang, leavin' her dead companion on the ground. She squealed her tires as she took off the way Hondo had gone. Unfortunately the mustang's speed was a bit faster than the older police cruisers speed. It was not long before she caught up to Hondo.

Laurie (to herself): Today Hondo Sackett, you will die for what you did to me, and then we shall attend to your squirrel friend.

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2010, 10:01am by Hondo I. Sackett »  

Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #42 - Jul 22nd, 2010, 5:22pm

Hondo pushed the old cruiser as fast as it would go but, it wasn't fast enough. The tank was full on it which was good for long distances, but bad because the extra weight didn't help on the rough road.  

Hondo saw the mustang come up on him in the rear view mirror an' it came fast. He knew he had to wait to get around the forest but he had to shake the mustang first.

The road was rough an' had many small hills in it. At the speed they were currently going each hill was more of a jump than a hill. The mustang's good suspension kept it right on his bumper an' closin' fast. The older car just didn't have the suspension to handle this type of drivin'. It squeaked, grounds, an' bumped down the road, throwin' Hondo around inside as he drove. His arm that had been shot was killin' him an' his head hurt from the poundin' it was receivin' as his head hit the roof on most of the bigger bumps.

He tried to get his phone out of his pocket to call Fernando, but his injured arm wouldn't bend enough at the moment an' his other hand could not be taken off the steerin' wheel at the moment.

Laurie, the gal in the mustang, tried to knock Hondo off the road by hittin' the rear of his car, but the old cruiser was too heavy for the lighter mustang to effectively get off the road.

Hondo looked for a place to try to loose her, but couldn't find any, an' then all of a sudden he saw a farm up on his left. There was a semi-trailer parked by the barn. The barn was a long cow barn like is used at a dairy, whether it was a dairy or not Hondo didn't have time to figure out. At the last possible moment Hondo spun the wheel of the car. The old car skidded sideways a bit, an' then speed through the barn, barely makin' the entrance to the feedin' lane. He exited easily out the other side, as nothin' was in the feedin' lane of the barn. He then drove through the grass on the other side of the barn an' hit the pavement with both tires squeelin' as he drove. He could barely make out what happened to the mustang, but it was what he had hoped for.

As Hondo swung off the road it surprised Laure as she didn't figure on his tryin' to go off road. Her movements were quick as she swung her mustang after him, but what she didn't calculate was that her car was much lighter than the cruiser. Her car skidded further than the one Hondo was in did, an' because of this she missed the barn an' her car shot under the semi-trailer. The trailer was low enough to take off the roof an' wind shield of her car. As Hondo sped away she sat up as he car had stopped on the other side.  

Laurie had fast enough reflexes from trainin' to kill these last few years that she was able to lay down across the front seats before the car shot under the trailer. She was disheveled an' scratch up a bit, but not hurt bad. She was only more angry now because he escaped her again.

Laurie Yelled: YOU WOn'T ESCAPE ME!!

She stomped on the accelerator spinnin' her tires an' throwin' grass, gravel, an' dirt into the air as she shot out of the farmyard an' back onto the road. Just as the farmer an' his helped came runnin' up. They looked at her car as it took off an' when it vanished out of sight then made a call to the police.

Hondo kept up a good speed but slowed down so to not jar his arm so bad as the pain in it had really started to throb. He wanted to stop an' call Fernando, but he thought it better to keep goin', ditch the car beside the woods then call Fernando one he was safely within the natural hidin' place he was used to. Hondo did stop long enough after a bit to tie his bandana around his arm to stop the bleedin'. He cussed himself out for not shootin' her. She had been dead to him an' it appeared she still was. He should have known that after talkin' with her there, even for a few moments that the gal he had loved was dead, as her memories an' the sweet personality that made her who she was is gone. Her body might still be alive but there is someone else livin' in it now.

He took off drivin' again, then it hit him. He knew he had heard that voice recently an' that car was familiar. She was the one that had thrown the EMP bomb an' had threatened him to not protect Tammy. She was workin' with Anne! He knew she had said somethin' about an Anne, but it didn't click at first. His mind was on Laurie.  

Hondo saw his turn up ahead. He had been skirtin' the west edge of the forest for a few miles. When he turned up ahead he'd only have to go about 5 miles then ditch the car. It would be a couple a few miles to the safe house on foot, but the maniac in Laurie's body probably couldn't find him.  

Hondo was not but ' of a mile from his turn when he heard the roar of an engine comin' up behind him. It was Laurie in the roofless Mustang. She was squintin' against the wind that blew in her face, due to not havin' a windshield, but she was still able to go top speed. Hondo hit the gas on the old cruiser. It coughed, chugged then roared an' sped up quickly. Hondo raced for the curve hopin' to turn quickly an' throw her off again as she was almost on his bumper again, but just as he started to turn she pulled up her gun an' shot at the cruiser wildly. The front an' rear window shattered only moments before both right tires blew. The car turnin' an' at the speed it was goin' when the tires were shot started to roll over an' over. The car rolled 5 or 6 times before it landed on it's roof at the tree line. The rear fuel tank had been punctured by Laurie's wild shots an' not it spilled grass over the car. Within second the gasoline hit the hot manifold on the car's engine an' ignited. Moments later the car erupted into a ball of fire. Satisfied that if the wreck didn't kill him the flames would Laurie drove off laughin' as she drove.

Hondo had taken off his seatbelt only moments before getting shot as he wasn't sure if the car would stay on the road or not, an' if it didn't he wanted to bail fast, but he hadn't planned for this. The bullets shot at the car shot metal into his right leg right before the car started flippin. Hondo was tossed about inside it an' when it finally stopped rollin' Hondo ended upside stickin' half way out the window. His right leg hurt an' wasn't movin' right, his side was cut up bad an' he had a hard time breathin' which made him believe his ribs were broken. His left arm was further injured, an' his right was cut up a bit. He was dazed for a moment, but the smell of spillin' gasoline caught his attention. Some how, with the help of a little adrenalin, Hondo managed to get on all fours an' half run, half crawl toward the woods. He wasn't 15 ft away from the car covered in dirt, grease, an' blood but somehow unseen by Laurie, when the car exploded. The explosion knocked him down. Hondo lay there for what seemed like an eternity. His face was in the ground an' the pressure from layin' on his busted ribs made breathin' almost impossible. He struggled to flip himself over onto his back as the pain pierced through him. He lay at the top of a medium sized ravine, an' as he roll over, much to his misfortune he ended up rollin' down the hill an' into the ravine where he passed out from the pain.

Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #43 - Jul 22nd, 2010, 8:13pm

Memories in the form of a dream that seemed so real of the nurse called Red that Hondo had been engaged to long before comin' to the cafˇ. It was a heart break that would never easily be forgotten. She had betrayed him to his worst enemy, Hector Hatfield, who had his family taken prisoner to make Hondo hand himself over, and when he did he found out that the one he though was his girl had done the Judas thing as well as becomin' that creeps girl friend. Hondo remembered bein' tortured by that man, his escape, then the final show down that ended up with him wounded an' Hatfield dead, his blood bein' soaked into the earth. She had come up to him as he knelt on the ground almost too weak from blood loss an' from his wounds of captivity that were only days old. She came up to him an' knelt beside him. 'I'm Sorry. You have no idea what I had to go through. He was going to kill my brother. I had no other choice.' She had said. Hondo had looked at her an' replied, 'There is always another choice. Had it been just me you endangered I could have forgiven you in time, but you endangered my family that I've worked hard to protect. That I can not forgive. I'll let you go now, but don't ever let me see you again.' Hondo struggled to get up. She tried to help him but he just knocked her off him. 'You've already done too much! I'll do it myself!' he had said with a growl. He staggered to his feet swayed a bit, walked to his truck in an almost drunken walk an' got in. He didn't remember any more, but he had somehow driven himself to the hospital.

Hondo returned to consciousness far a little bit. He was sweatin' cold sweat as if he had relived it all over again. it was almost dark out . He thought he heard someone at the top of the ravine once but his mouth was too dry an' his voice was too weak to call out loud enough to be heard. He could feel that his side was still bleedin'. He found some tree moss by his head an' with great pain managed to pull some free an' pack it into the wound. He all of a sudden remembered his cell phone an' felt his pocket for it. It was not there.

Hondo (to himself): Damn! must have fallen out up top.

Hondo lay back 'an' looked up at the sky in a hole through the trees. From the light left in the sky it looked like he had been there only an hour, though it felt like a lot longer. Hondo knew he needed to get to the phone to get help. He tried to sit up but a shock-wave of pain in his chest made him black out again.

« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2010, 1:33pm by Hondo I. Sackett »  

Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #44 - Jul 23rd, 2010, 5:06pm

Hondo found himself in another Vivid dream/replay of days gone by. It was of havin' to shoot his friends wife who was about to assassinate a political leader under hypnosis then havin' to shoot his friend in a duel as his friend had snapped an' blamed Hondo for it all. Hondo remembered the tears an' sorrow in his friend's eyes as he held his dead wife. He had looked up at Hondo with a pleadin' look that asked 'Why?'. He also remembered when his friend snapped. Hondo had almost nabbed the villain responsible for the hypnotisin' of his friend's wife. He had wounded him in a shoot out with him an' his goons but had not totally incapacitated him. Hondo was movin' in for the final show down when his friend called him into the street. It gave the villain time to escape. Hondo could see the look in his friends eyes as that look still burned within his mind to this very day even though it was several years back. It was a look of pain, rage, an' hate. He knew not who to hate as he knew Hondo had done what he had to do, but with no one else to pin the blame to he aimed the blame an' his gun at Hondo. Hondo tried to talk him out of it. It didn't work. He left his friend shoot first, which Hondo took it in the right shoulder. He shot next with a left shot that shot his friend in the right arm. That didn't stop him. Hondo tried shootin' limbs to keep him down, but bein' driven by hate an' adrenalin he kept tryin' to use that gun. Hondo finally had to shoot him in the heart, which broke his own. The only thing that kept Hondo from goin' into a rage an' becomin' a total animal was Red, who was his fiance at the time. One year later she betrayed him an' not but a few days later Hondo shot Hector Hatfield, the villain that had used his friends wife, the very same enemy that stole his girl an' threatened his family had ruined his friend as well.

Hondo's eyes shot open. He shook his head slightly, an' ended up wincin' from the pain. The sun was just startin' to set. At the top of the hill voices could be heard an' lights could be seen flashin'. Hondo forced himself onto his side. He propped himself up an' did the best to check himself over. There was a gash on his head that had bleed down his face, probably from the tumble down the hill as he didn't remember it earlier, though he thought the car wreck may have given him a slight concussion. His side was cut pretty bad, but the moss was helpin'. He put fresh moss on the wound an' in great pain tightened the adjustment strap on his vest an' buttoned it to keep the moss on the wound. He had to take his shoulder holster off to do this which proved to be very painful.

His leg was not broken, but it was cut an' bruised some. He used a bowie knife to cut strips out of the leg of his jeans to tie around his leg to stop the bleedin'. He tried to stand up, but found that his knee was swollen an' not holdin' his weight. Hondo removed two leather straps from his shoulder holster, an' with the help of some strong dead wood he made a knee brace. His ribs bothered him the most. he had a hard time breathin', but was pretty sure neither of his lungs was punctured, but they were probably bruised. The bullet hole in his shoulder was still bleedin' a bit even with the bandanna over it. Hondo tightened it down. He was weak an' tired from blood loss an' bein' roughed up.

Hondo found a stick to use as a cane an' fixed his gun holster so one could hang over his shoulder still while the other he shoved into his waist band. He was glad he had left his third gun in the truck. He still had his derringers in his pockets an' he mused over how he still had those when he didn't have his cell phone.

After a few tries an' a lot of pain Hondo managed to struggle to his feet. The climb out of the ravine was more than he wanted but it was not far. He ended up half crawlin' out of the ravine to make it up as his balance was not good in his weakened state. Hondo made it to the top of the hill. He was not too far from the road, but a good distance from the wreck. The police were all over the car, but they couldn't see him as they didn't believe anyone could have lived through that wreck.  

The police had closed the small road down to one lane. Hondo didn't trust anyone at the moment. He knew his only hope was for Fernando to come lookin' for him or for him to hitch a ride unnoticed, which would be a challenge in his current state. Hondo collapsed in a grassy area back in the trees a bit. He knew the police probably wouldn't find him as they were not lookin' for anyone so he just lay there to rest as he was very weak from loss of blood.

« Last Edit: Jul 28th, 2010, 1:36pm by Hondo I. Sackett »  

Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #45 - Jul 25th, 2010, 3:36pm

(Hours before)
Fernando had made it clear that for the time being he wanted to be left alone to sort out a few things involving the case. At least this gave him a few moments with Tammy in their room. He was walking around undoing his clothes and changing into another set. Tammy was seated on the bed.

Fernando: You hesitated.
Tammy: I know. I'm sorry.
Fernando: Sorry don't close coffin lids.
Tammy: Why are you being so harsh to me?!!
Fernando: How long was I in that hospital? In emergency surgery? Connected to a respirator? 1 minute past too long.
Tammy: I'm sorry!

She begins to cry.

Fernando: I don't intend to close your coffin lid, you have to be better than today not to close mine!

Tammy still cries though does not give a response to his statement.

Fernando (trying not to yell but does): You can not relax for a moment when there are people out there willing to kill you on site being seen!

There was a knock on the door. At first Fernando does not answer it, but since he was heard yelling, they knock on the door again. After the third time, Fernando answers the door.

Fernando: I told everyone that I was...  

He notices that both Jeanie and Marco was at the door.  

Fernando: What do the both of you want?

Jeanie just pushes the door to open further and side steps around Fernando to get into the room. Marco was more polite and asks before entering. Fernando allows him in.

Marco: We can hear you yelling through out the house.
Fernando: I don't care if you do.
Marco: Husband or not, there are spouse abuse laws that can be used if this goes to far.
Fernando: You her protector now?
Marco: No, but I am her field supervisor. And if you have concerns about her abilities, you should consult me.
Fernando: What is there to consult? She froze out there on the field! She would have been dead if I didn't do anything!
Marco: She has a history of freezing, and we been trying to break her out of it. Now, if you think you can retrain her not to do so, then so be it. But until then, she is mine to train and supervise and I wont have anyone yell at her about her job performance for that is my job.

Marco leaves the room. He walks 1/2 way down the hall and then returns to the room. He stands at the doorway, and reaches into his pocket, pulling out SiG P239, holding it by its barrel.

Marco: Give this to Tammy.

Fernando looks at the gun, and slowly takes it. He does not say a word about it as he gives it to Tammy. Tammy takes the gun and places it on the bed next to her. Marco walks away from the doorway and back downstairs.

After a while, Fernando closes the door to the room. He turns to face Jeanie.

Fernando: Why are you here?
Jeanie: I need to make a complaint about your cowboy friend. He stole my limo.
Fernando: He was operating by my orders. If you want to make a complaint, about him, do so about me. I will apologize when I figure everything else out first.
Jeanie: I see. You OK?
Fernando: Could be better.
Jeanie: Like Marco said, we can hear you yelling at her. Maybe she was not made for this sort of thing. Maybe she should be your pet, and keep her leashed to the bed.
Fernando: She's my wife for one. And she is a free thinking person for another. I will not force anyone into doing something they wont want to do unless their lives depend on it.
Jeanie: Then let me have her.
Fernando: Have her? How?
Jeanie: I'll train her in the basics of Ladies Martial Arts.
Fernando: I already trained her in Martial Arts.
Jeanie: You probably trained her in Man Style. Lady Style is more of what she needs.
Fernando: I'll think about it. Anything else?

Jeanie reaches into her purse and pulls out Tammy's gun, handing it to him. He looks at it, surveying the damage: Sliding Mechanism partially ripped off the sliding rail with tear damage to the metal of the sliding rail, Barrel Breach bent inward, Casing Ejection Mechanism 'mangled, Barrel bent within the Slide Mechanism. The gun was rendered damaged, unrepairable and useless. Fernando can do nothing but walk over to his desk and put it there.

Fernando: What kind of gun and caliber your body guards use?
Jeanie: American Eagle .50 caliber.
Fernando: Anything more before I tell you to leave?
Jeanie: You really married to her?
Fernando: I would not lie about something like that.
Jeanie: Much better to have her as a pet. Then you can have me as your wife.
Fernando: Lets not go there. OK?
Jeanine: Just stating.
Fernando: Then just leave it alone.
Jeanie: As you wish. You sure you don't want anything? Maybe a quickie fling as your wife watches? Maybe she'll learn something.
Fernando: No!
Jeanie: Alright. I'll be on my way then.
Fernando: Where are you going?
Jeanie: Food shopping. Not enough material here for authentic Asian Cuisine.
Fernando: Not enough for authentic American Cuisine either.
Jeanie: What would you like?
Fernando: If you can remember, my usual.
Jeanie: OK. I'll see what I can do.
Fernando: Make it triple, for Tammy and Hondo as well.
Jeanie: OK. No guarantees. Shopping here takes getting used to.
Fernando: Just do your best for me then.

Jeanie smiles as she leaves the room, closing the door behind her. There was silence as Fernando sat down by the desk.

Tammy: Would she have done that?
Fernando: Done what?
Tammy: Among other things- have sex with you on this bed and had me watch?
Fernando: If anything, despite her power and money, Jeanie is an Asian Mouse. Their traditions on such matter is simple, the female does what the male she is connected to tells her. If I would have told her to take off her clothes and entertain me, she would have done so without second thought or complaint.
Tammy: Why is she like that- to you?
Fernando: I saved her life a couple of times a long time ago back in high school. As per ancient Asian tradition, she owes everything she could ever acquire in life including her mind, soul and body.
Tammy: You saved my life. More than once.
Fernando: More than I would dare count.

Tammy bows her head down, trying to hold back her tears. After a while, she looks back at him.

Tammy: I'll do anything you ask me to.
Fernando: You want to be like Jeanie?
Tammy: Like Jeanie, how?
Fernando: Powerful, Manipulative, Opportunistic, Brave, Strong, and everything else?
Tammy: Just powerful, brave, strong and do what is right by you by doing what you tell me to do.
Fernando: Then I would not want to have married you.
Tammy: Why not?
Fernando: I want Tammy Squirrel to be the sweet innocent girl she always had been. But I need her to be brave, strong and decisive in action when she needs to be. If I wanted Tammy to be a doll, a play thing where she was to do all that I tell her to do, I would have taken Jeanie instead.

Fernando walks over to Tammy and sits on the bed next to her.

Fernando: As a person, Tammy Squirrel is somebody who I care for. Somebody who I married. Somebody I dare say who I love. But Tammy the professional infiltrating and Extermination Spy is somebody who I am having trouble with. She is very slow to react and almost incompetent in the job requirements. Not everyone can be a government agent, but not everybody can do what the government wants and that's self sacrifice. You understand the difference between the two?

Tammy nods.

Fernando: You are caught in the middle, between Innocence and Espionage. How you managed to survived this long, is beyond me.
Tammy: I survived because of you.
Fernando: Seriously. You need to change for the job but still keep what you have in innocence deep inside. You are not safe in this job, nor are you safe in this country. I wanted to do this mission alone. But with you here. I cant figure it out.
Tammy: I'm scared.
Fernando: And rightfully so.
Tammy: I'm getting scared of you.
Fernando: Why?
Tammy: Because... when you do this job, I see a side of you very few survive to see. I see the evil side of you, and it scares me. Like at the hospital- you fried that man's balls off. Then you yelled at your daughter when she told you to stop it.
Fernando: That side of me will never target you. I will yell at you , I will say things that might hurt your feelings- but they are about your work ability and not you as a person.

Tammy leans against him and cries.

Tammy (between the tears): I want out of this mess.
Fernando: That wont be possible unless your dead.

Tammy looks at him for an answer.

Fernando: Don't look at me for an answer. Once you work for the government, you work for them for life. There is no retiring. There is no way out of it. Even in Death, you will be buried in a box brought by your friendly neighborhood government agency. Don't you dare think, if you leave that you win, you will have lost. Even I, as a Time Traveler, can not win against a government when trapped within its time.
Tammy: I want an out.
Fernando: Then have it your way. But you better understand when something is worth it and when it is not. To me, you're worth it- the hurt, the pain, the bullets and hospital stays. I just get on your case so you can grow up, take action for yourself and stop acting like a little baby because you're not!

Fernando gets up off the bed, taking the gun Marco had given Tammy. He then goes to his desk and takes Tammy's damaged gun, and pulls out the magazine from inside. It he puts the loaded magazine into the replacement gun, pulls back on the magazine to advance a bullet into the firing chamber. He checks the safety on the gun and walks over to Tammy. He places the gun on her lap.

Fernando: Put it under your chin, aim up, and pull the trigger. It will be quick and painless.

He then turns around and walk to the door. As he grabs the door knob, he hears the thud of a fallen gun.

Tammy (holding back her tears): You wanted me to kill myself?

Fernando turns around and leans by the door.

Fernando: You wanted a way out. Killing yourself would have gave you that.
Tammy: But what you said afterwords, is it true?
Fernando: Refresh my memory.
Tammy: You said that I am worth it, the hurt, the pain, the bullets and hospital stays. That you get on my case so I can grow up and take action for myself and stop acting like a little baby because I'm not.
Fernando: I think I remember saying that. But more importantly, what are you going to do about what was said?
Tammy: What can I do?
Fernando: What can you do for me to stop getting on your case?
Tammy: I know. Become more proactive in my self defense.
Fernando: Because?
Tammy: Because... Nobody will be there if and when I will need help the most.
Fernando: Now you got it.
Tammy: Then why are you being mean about it?
Fernando: Better for me to be mean to you than you to be dead. Get the point.

Tammy does not say a word in fear that Fernando might have something to say. Fernando walks over to her and picks up her gun, before taking it to his desk and placing it there. Then he walks to the bed, taking off his clothes, putting them on the table in the room.

Fernando: Go wash up and change. I'm going to take a nap.
Tammy: A nap?
Fernando (as he gets into bed in his underwear): Yes, a nap. Being hooked up to a respirator is tiring.

He takes his pillow and crawls under the blanket. As much as he wants too, he closes his eye but can't sleep. Tammy leans down next to him.

Tammy: You go get some rest then, I'll see about maybe getting some food.
Fernando: Yeah, please do so.

Tammy gives Fernando a kiss on his cheek before getting up and going into her bag of newly bought clothes. She starts to takes the items out, sorting them by what they were: blouses/shirts on one pile, skirts on another pile, 2 pairs of pants on their own pile, bras and panties together on their pile. Lastly she pulls out a fine camisole with matching panties and bra. Holding it, she thinks to herself, 'One day you will make love to me like the wife I am to you.' She closes her eyes in wondering, before she starts to put her things away.

Though she should do those things Fernando has requested, she puts them off for a while. She sits on the bed and takes off her shoes, before getting on the bed behind him. She reaches out and holds him, hoping for a response but hears him lightly snoring. She takes a light nap though she didn't mean too. In her nap, she gets lost in her dream.

"If you love me, you wouldn't be mean to me....
"Better for me to be mean to you than you to be dead....
"I love you....
"Yeah, I know. Sorry I can't fully return it....
"Its OK....

The sound of gun wakes Tammy up, but is unsure if it came from her dream or outside.  
She sits there nervously shaking. She cautiously look around and listen, but its all quiet. Then she notices how sweaty she was.

She slowly gets off the bed and prepares to take a second shower for the day.

Some 20 minutes later, she returns. Putting on her bra and panties, she glances at the clock on the nightstand. '4 hours?!!' Tammy thinks out loud to herself. The cellphone in Fernando's suit pocket begins to ring, startling her.

She looks around to find it until she gets to his suit jacket on the back of the chair. Reaching into the pocket she finds the phone and answers it.

Tammy: Hello?
Unknown voice (Speaking in Italian): Who is this?
Tammy: Who are you? You called me!
Unknown voice: Hey, I found this phone, and its now mine!

The call gets cut off at the other end.

Tammy looks at the phone, unsure what to do. Then she decides to wake up Fernando.

Tammy (getting on the bed, nudging him): Fernando, wake up! Come on wake up!

After a while it gets his attention.

Fernando: What do you want?
Tammy: Someone called your phone...

Fernando turns around and slowly sits up. She gives the phone to him. He looks at it before getting up out of bed and taking it to his desk. He connects the USB cable to it from his laptop and starts surveying the info.

Fernando: It was Hondo's cell phone. He said anything?
Tammy: It was not Hondo. It sounded like some Italian kid.

Fernando gets access to the satellite images and local police frequencies transcripts from the dispatcher system.

Fernando: Hmmm...
Tammy: What?
Fernando: Go get Marco for me.
Tammy: Eh?!!

Fernando looks at her for a moment.

Fernando: Put on some clothes first, then get Marco. And Hurry!

Tammy goes into the dresser and pulls out a pair of jeans and shirt, putting them on quickly before leaving the room. While she was gone, he puts on his pants and shirt before sitting back down. To survey the scene. In about 5 minutes, she returns with Marco behind her.

Marco: What seems to be the problem?
Fernando (handing him a print out): Looks like my field agent got into a mess of trouble.
Marco: Hmm... shoot out at the gas station, stolen car, wrecked car, search for his body... You know if he lives, he needs to be sent through the court system.
Fernando: He's my field agent, I'll take care of the damages done.
Marco: The courts may not agree with that.
Fernando: I don't care what the courts have to say in this misbegotten backwards corrupted nation of yours!
Marco: Oh, so the Ugly American speaks.
Fernando: So I'm ugly. So are you too, and your mother dresses you funny.
Marco: Good one. Now, what you propose to do?
Fernando: The sight is not far from here- 12kilometers at best. You and your fiends downstairs take over the search site and if you find him, bring him here.
Marco: If he crawled out from this wreck, he should be sent to the hospital.
Fernando: Nearest hospital is 50km away. At least here he can be stabilized before being sent to one.
Marco: And if he dies?
Fernando: That's my responsibility.
Marco: Have it your way then.

Marco leaves the room.

Fernando (as he writes on a piece of paper): Tammy. In the back of the garage, there is a hidden door next to what looks like an alarm panel. (as he hands over the paper to her) Put in this code into the alarm panel, and the door will open. There will be a light switch on the opposite side of the wall, turn it on and prepare the room for Emergency Medical Services.
Tammy: What about you?
Fernando: I'm going to get Hondo.

The sound of the SWA vehicles can be heard leaving the parking area. Picking up a PDA from the desk, he downloads the information on it. He goes through the desk and takes a few other items as well, including a small jar of pills. He then goes up stairs to the attic with Tammy following. Looking around, he finds a stretcher cot he could use. He turns around and sees Tammy behind him.

Fernando: Woman- I told you to go get to the garage and get certain things done!

Tammy looks at him confused for a moment but then runs. Fernando looks at her through the window once she makes it outside. He then takes out his PDA, typing some code on the screen. The time traveling laptop lights up from the bedroom, and Fernando disappears in a flash with the stretcher.

Fernando reappears on the hill in a flash. Looking down onto the road, he sees the wreck and the police combing the area. Arriving late, the SWA Vehicles pull over to the side and start talking with the police. Fernando can see that there was an argument brewing but ID and badges are shown. He then looks around, finding Hondo laying in the grass. He walks up to him, putting the stretcher cot next to him.

Fernando: Fine mess you got yourself into.
Hondo: Heh.. You telling me...
Fernando: I don't care for details right now, I have the crew taking care of the police down by the road.

Fernando goes into his pocket and pulls out the small jar of pills.

Fernando: Open your mouth and keep this pill under your tongue.
Hondo: What is it?
Fernando: Its an emergency bio pill. Looks like you lost a lot of blood here, you are going to need it.
Hondo: Heh.. Yeah.
Fernando Just open up that maw of yours and lift that tongue up.

Hondo does as he was told. Fernando places a pull under his tongue and then taps the bottom of his jaw to close his mouth.

Fernando: Now you just relax. I'm going to put you on the stretcher, so it might hurt.

Hondo does not say a word. Fernando prepares his body and then rolls him over onto his side. He takes the stretcher cot and puts it behind him before rolling him back onto it. Once secure onto the stretcher, Fernando takes out the PDA and taps on its screen. They disappear with a bright flash.

They reappear in the middle of the garage. He sees the room open as requested, and calls Tammy by name. She comes out of the room.

Fernando: Help me carry him inside.

Tammy, unsure what to do, goes over to him, finding Hondo on a stretcher cot. He takes the handles on the head end of the stretcher. Tammy eventually picks up the foot end. They carry him to the room. Once inside, Fernando tells Tammy to help put him in the examining table.

Once on the examining table, Fernando starts taking Hondo's clothes off, trying not to ruin anything valuable. He signals to Tammy to put the mask on Hondo, giving him a higher concentration of oxygen to his air. He surveys Hondo's body for the most damaged injury and starts to work on it.

Fernando (to Tammy): May you never ever have to do this.

Before he starts, he taps on his PDA screen. The room lights up brighter but its not because of the lights in the room were brighter.

Turning Hondo on to his side, Fernando starts with the shoulder wound, asking for Tammy to give him various objects from the smaller table try. Not worrying about time or vital signs, he works on his friend, going from wound to wound, removing bullet fragments and stitching up the holes. In the end, Hondo was patched up 1/2 way to a mummy, and with a soft cast on his right knee.

Fernando taps on his PDA screen again, the lights in the room dimmed to where they were before.

Tammy: What's with the lights?

Fernando points to a clock on the wall and then to his watch.

Tammy: Your watch is three hours off.
Fernando: No. That how much time we were in the time bubble patching Hondo up.
Tammy: But you're not a doctor, how could you have...
Fernando: I was in an accelerated premed program in college. Furthermore, you think I would learn a few things as a time traveler. So I'm not a doctor on paper, but some of the best techniques learned are often in the battle field.

Tammy does not want to answer.

Fernando: If given the opportunity, you would learn and do the same thing.

Tammy still does not answer him, though she did turned to face him.

Fernando: Go to his room and get a pair of jeans for him and a shirt.

As Tammy leaves, Fernando takes a seat and sits by Hondo.

Fernando: Feeling better, I suppose.
Hondo (trying to sit up, taking off his mask): Like I'm one to complain.
Fernando: Best for you to stay laying down.

Hondo goes back down.

Fernando: Now, what ever happened out there, I don't want to hear it until after you're able to walk on your feet again. Got me?
Hondo: That might take a while.
Fernando: Then so be it. 4 days at most.
Hondo: 4 days, that's it?
Fernando: It was not a personalized bio energy pill, I gave you a generic one. They work slower since it has to figure out your body first but you should be fine in less than a week.
Hondo: Alright. Uhm. I got info...
Fernando (interrupting him): I said I don't want to hear it. Not now.
Hondo: Alright. What about my truck?
Fernando: Where is it?
Hondo: Don't know, but it's in a gas station along the highway.
Fernando: Alright. Tammy and I will get it tonight. You rest.

Tammy arrives with Hondo's clothing. She gives it to Fernando. Hondo sits up and with some help, gets his clothes on. Fernando tells Tammy to get a cane or a set of crutches from the supply closet. All she found was a cane. Soon they were on their way to the house, helping Hondo into his room and into his bed.

As they walk out the room and close the door, Jeanie walks out of her room and stands in front of them.

Jeanie: Don't know what is going on here, but I sense you just saved another one.
Fernando: Jeanie, let's leave it alone.
Jeanie: I want to know.
Fernando: Its not for you to know. I told you this spy game is dangerous, and I need you to keep things quiet.
Jeanie: And what about wifey here.
Fernando: What about her?
Jeanie: She needs training.
Fernando: Then I'll hand her over to you when she is ready. Right now she's not.
Jeanie: What about some alone time? I do need to talk to you. She can watch if you want her too.
Fernando: that too will have to wait. By the way, you got what I asked for?
Jeanie: I found what I could.
Fernando (looking at his watch): It's getting late. Care to make some of it for me and my 2 friends.
Jeanie: Anything for you.

Jeanie takes a step forward and leans up against him, kissing him on the lips before anyone can realize what had happened. Then she runs off to her room. Tammy stands there with her arms crossed.

Fernando: What?

Tammy starts to storm away, but Fernando manages to grab her by the tail and pull her towards him. He holds her tightly as she tries to fight back. He manages to plant his lips against hers, though she continues to struggle and fight back, she eventually calms down. He lets her go when she does.

Fernando: Lets go back to the room. The others should be back by night fall.

Not wanting to answer, Tammy follows him to their room.

Fernando takes off his pants, shoes and shirt, crawling back to the bed and under the covers. Tammy sits on the bed next to him. Jeanie went down to the kitchen to start dinner for them.

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2010, 10:32am by Hondo I. Sackett »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #46 - Jul 25th, 2010, 9:37pm

Hondo laid back into the bed, hurtin' an' exhausted. He was glad Fernando had found him as he wasn't sure how he could make it out of there in one piece without the police findin' him. He tried to think some, but gave up shortly as his mind just wouldn't work. He managed to reach one of his Walsh Navy 12 shot revolvers that lay on a stand beside the bed. He was still in his jeans without a belt on an' his shirt was unbuttoned an' he lay on the sheets with the blankets pulled over to the side. He lay the pistol across his chest, holdin' onto it with his less injured arm. He pulled a blanket up so it shielded the light from his eyes then drifted off into sleep due to sheer exhaustion an' blood loss.

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2010, 10:33am by Hondo I. Sackett »  

Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #47 - Jul 29th, 2010, 10:04pm

Tammy wakes up within the following 1/2 hour, Fernando 15 minutes later. Before he wakes up, Tammy goes down to the kitchen area where Jeanie was cooking the meal that Fernando requested. Her driver/servant was making a meal for her and her crew.

Tammy: What are you cooking?
Jeanie: Only one of his many favorite.
Tammy: What would that be?
Jeanie: You're his wife, you should know what that is.

Tammy (bowing her head): No I don't.

Jeanie puts down her cooking chop sticks and lowers the flames on the stove.

Jeanie: What you mean you don't know?
Tammy: We only been married over 3 months, but he's been away for most of the time, he only recently came back before going back to Italy.
Jeanie: So you wait at home on his bed in a sexy negligee, hoping that he would walk through the bedroom door.

Tammy nods.

Jeanie: You two only been married 3 months?

Tammy nods again.

Jeanie: You two had your honeymoon yet?

Tammy looks up at her with a blank stare.

Tammy: Certain elements of my marriage will remain in my marriage.
Jeanie: So you two have not done it. No wonder you are like a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs. He's been probably telling that he loves you but not showing it to you.
Tammy (unintentionally yelling): He does to love me!
Jeanie: I see your words speak in volumes. (Then she points to the items at the stove for her driver/servant to take care of before walking out of the kitchen area, taking off her apron.) Let me tell you something about Fernando. In fact a few things.
Tammy: I already know about his sordid past.
Jeanie: Oh, do you now? Lets see. Did you know that he was once married before, many years ago?
Tammy: He told me about that.
Jeanie: Well, me and his wife were friends before and during the marriage. Before the marriage, in high school, he used to have many girlfriends, and yet, somehow it was accepted. He gave everyone of us equal time. But graduation time, and he thought he could be with just one. She married somebody else instead, leaving him heartbroken. But they found each other again, and she had divorce her first husband. They got married. At first they seemed happy, but then there was the arguing and fighting, mainly about who she can see and go out with.
Tammy: Why would she be going out with anyone else but her husband?
Jeanie: To some, married couple still date some of their friends. The men hang out with men, and sometimes with a girl or two. Same with us ladies. But his wife was about to go out with her first husband, and that Fernando did not want to be allowed. She should have listened to him.
Tammy: Why?
Jeanie: Her first husband killed her dead and left her body in a snow covered ditch. She was not found until 20 days later. During this time, Fernando was becoming a mad man. You can understand why- not finding his wife all this time. Long story short, Fernando kills her first husband for killing her. It took a very long time for him to find her first husband but he waited and hunted and took action to set things right.
Tammy (to herself): Like he is now.
Jeanie: What was that you said?
Tammy: Nothing! Just nothing, really...
Jeanie: I thought you had said something.
Tammy: It was nothing. Continue on with what you have to say.
Jeanie: As a lover, Fernando has no one to compare. He's got one biggest wangs I ever seen, and he knows how to use it. With me and I can almost say for the other ladies as well, he is great in bed, and for me he did things that curled my tail around. Now why you two have not been in the bed yet, doing these things, lady, you are his wife. There are no excuses for this!  
Tammy: Why must you bring up sex all the time!
Jeanie: Oh... I hope you not some American Southern Bible Thumping Prude. I have been all over this world and I can tell you that a lady's place is by her man. You Americans Females with thoughts of being free and independent women are fooling yourself into a sorry lonely ass existence. But if you are to be with you man, you have to show him that you love him, and that means giving up of yourself and your body to him. You must give him a wild time in the bed and allow him to chase you and capture you so he can have way with you, because darling, you are but a dish of love to him, and to be that dish, you have to have offer him sex. Especially if you are his wife! That's Why I Bring Sex Up So Much!

Tammy remains silent.

Jeanie: Besides sex, there is food. You must be able to please his stomach in order to make him happy to make you happy. If you don't, you better be that much more good in bed because he wont be eating at home with you. I have seen many men leave their wives and families because wifey did not know who to cook a delicious meal for him. Food, good tasting food is a to hold a man's heart. Plain tasting food, bad tasting food is a way to have him walk away from you. You better understand that, because I know my Fernando, he can cook up a storm in the kitchen as well as in the bed. You are going need to be better than him.

Tammy continues to remain silent. Jeanie's driver/servant sets up 3 plates on the service island, and one by one starts putting on each plate a round piece of steak, smothering them with mushrooms and gravy, adorning the sides with 3 pieces of cut corn on the cob- about 3 inches each, a bit of broccoli and a small baked potato. Jeanie goes into the kitchen and puts a few things on the service island, including a serving bed table. In it, she prepares one meal with eating utensils, an empty glass and a bottle of water. For the moment she sets it aside as she tends to set the other meals to put on the table. She leaves two thin glasses and a bottle of wine on the table.

Jeanie: Go call your husband and tell him dinner is ready.

Jeanie gathers the serving table and takes it upstairs. Jeanie remains downstairs trying to straighten her mind out on such things. In her mind she knew what being married would entail, what it means to to a good wife and hope that her husband would be both loving and loyal to her. But Jeanie threw a wrench into the works, telling her that even cooking badly could set off a husband to leave his wife. Tammy, in her mind was not a bad cook, but as she looks at the plates set in front of her, she could not make this (Filet Mignon with Caramel-Brandy Mushroom Sauce, with cut corn on the cob- about 3 inches each, a bit of broccoli and a small baked potato). Even the Parsley garnish looked too good to be eaten. This was not food, it was a piece of art.

Driver/Servant: I think the Mistress wanted you to retrieve your husband for his meal.

Tammy: I thought you and the others do not talk?

Driver/Servant: We talk when only necessary. Now, please get your husband before the food gets cold and the wine too hot to drink.

Tammy slowly gets up and head to the stairs.

In Hondo's room, Jeanie walks in with the service try in hands. Hondo was not too pleased in seeing her as she walks up to the bed and puts the mini table in front of him.

Hondo: What is this?
Jeanie: Food. You need to eat to get your strength back.
Hondo: I know that its food, but what is it?
Jeanie (she opens the water bottle and stars pouring it): For you who are less refined, its beef and vegetables in mushroom sauce.
Hondo: I can serve myself, Miss.
Jeanie: Then go ahead.

Hondo tries to move his right arm, though he could, he found it too painful to continue. He stops for a second to recompose himself. Jeanie takes the fork and knife and starts cutting the steak.

Hondo (complaining): I said I can serv*...

Jeanie shoves the steak into his open mouth. She pulls the fork out when Hondo closes his mouth.

Jeanie (cutting another piece of meat): Chew it up good, boy, before you swallow. Now I serve, you eat, I talk, you listen.
Hondo (complaining after he swallows): Why I...*

Jeanie shoves some more of the steak into his open mouth.

Jeanie: I said- I serve, you eat, I talk, you listen. Now stop making it hard on yourself.

Jeanie hands him the glass of water. Hondo could only give her a mean look as he continues to chew, taking the glass from her.

Jeanie: Be angry all you want with me. I should be angry at you for stealing my limousine, but after talking to Fernando, he says that you were following his orders. Now I can not slight you for that, following Fernando's orders but at least you could have asked to barrow it if Fernando needed it, I would have given it freely as I do everything else to him.
Hondo (after drinking): Why are you.--*

Jeanie shoves another piece of the steak into his open mouth.

Jeanie: I said- I serve, you eat, I talk, you listen. Now shut up and eat. I got a lot to tell you.

Hondo can only look at her as he continues to chew on the steak.

Jeanie: Understand I owe Fernando my life. Its no secret that he saved me from death on more than one occasion, but to my culture's beliefs and tradition, I owe him everything I could every own, including my heart, mind, soul and body. So, when he asked me to cook and feed you, I do so for him. You don't fight me in this so I can be a successful servant to him. You understand that? Just nod if you do.

Hondo nods.

Jeanie: Good. Now. It seems like he may have saved your life too, I know his handiwork anywhere. It also seems to me that he had saved the life of that squirrel wife of his. But that's not important. What is important, I know he plays the spy game too well. I know that he gets into some very close calls. Looking at you, I can see that. Now you may see me as a nosey reporter...
Hondo (long after swallowing the steak): You got that right...

Jeanie shoves a larger then necessary piece of the steak into his open mouth.

Jeanie: I said- I serve, you eat, I talk, you listen! (after a moment of silence) Like I said, you may see me as a nosey reporter, but I want in on this mission. My two body guards are from China's elite military. They can protect you all. Just let me know what it is that he needs and he shall have it.

Hondo continues to chew on his steak, having trouble with it as it was too big to fit it all in his mouth. He was lucky not to have choked on it. Eventually, he manages to chew it into pieces and swallow it bit by bit until it was gone.

Hondo: I can not tell you anything. If you want that kind of information, you need to talk to him about it.
Jeanie: I figure you would say that. Now eat.

She stabs a piece of corn on the cob for him, placing it to his lips. Hondo takes the fork from her and starts biting around the cob to get the kernels into his mouth. She takes the fork when he is done, taking the cob off it and putting a piece of steak to it, shoving it into his mouth.

Jeanie: Look, I maybe seem like some rich female snob to you, but if I were, I would not be here doing this or even feeding you. I know my place around men and in the rest of society. So understand that I do have to carry myself in a certain way. But cross me, I have the power and the means to put people away for a long time. That kind of power I do not ever want to express, especially to Fernando's friends. So accept me as who I am and not what I am because who I am is a very nice person to those nice around me but what I am is a nightmare to those who get in my way of doing good. Now drink up.

Hondo drinks some more as she prepares a bit of baked potato and broccoli for his next bite. She puts the fork into his mouth as she continues to talk.

Jeanie: Most importantly of all, I know my place around Fernando. Everybody else don't. You're his friend and c-worker, that's fine by me. But don't be taking actions against me for him without at least telling me that he needs something that I have. The limo, I would have lent it to you if you asked me after you receiving that phone call. Understand, I may seem to be not a easy person to get along with, but when it comes to Fernando, I'd give him my world.

She fills the fork again with some more baked potato and broccoli. Hondo has all but given up to the situation of being spoon fed by this little white mouse. A few more forkfuls of food, and they were done. He drinks the last of the water before she cleans up, and takes the serving tray away with the dirty plate, and empty glass and bottle. For a while, she stands by the door.

Jeanie: I hope we have an understanding, Mr. Hondo. I would sure hate to start all over again.

Thought not wanting to answer, Hondo nods.

It took a while for Tammy to wake up Fernando, but she managed to do so without getting him too highly upset. After a brief explanation about dinner being ready, Fernando gets dressed and goes downstairs. The driver/servant puts their meals in front of them at the table. Fernando nods approvingly as dinner is served.

They do not talk though Tammy tries to make conversation. He tells not that this was not the time or place for such discussions. They were finishing off their meal as Jeanie was walking into the kitchen with Hondo's dirty dishes. Her driver/servant takes them from Jeanie and takes care of them.

Fernando: Thank you. Hope there was no trouble.
Jeanie: No trouble at all. We arrived at an understanding of sorts.
Fernando: Good. Tammy and I will be going out to get his truck. We maybe coming late so don't wait up.

Jeanie just nods.

Fernando finishes his meal first and hands the plate to Jeanie's driver/servant before going upstairs to see Hondo about the truck. Tammy has a difficult time trying to finish her meal, Jeanie notices.

Jeanie: One thing I do know is that Fernando don't like skinny girls. He like them to have some muscle on their bones and be strong enough to carry him when that time comes.
Tammy: Are you talking to me?
Jeanie: Who else would I be talking too. You're sitting there not eating. Not eating make you lose strength. Being a weak girl is something Fernando does not like. Now choose what you want.
Tammy: What are you trying to imply? That I'm weak or something?
Jeanie: What I'm trying to say, if you are going to starve yourself either to look good or loss weight or anything else, you are wasting your time and making yourself weak. Finish up eating so you can be strong enough for my man.

Tammy drops her fork down.

Tammy (as she gets up and rolls up her sleeve): That's it. No Rat Tail Minnie Mouse hussy is going to make claims on my man'

Jeanie gets out of the kitchen and stands in the hallway that connects it to the rest of the house. Tammy walks around the table to the hallway. She takes a swing at Jeanie, who catches her fist with her hand, switches to her wrist, twist her arm and shoves her into the living room. Tammy takes several unsteady steps before falling to the floor. Jeanie walks up behind her.

Jeanie: Care to try again? Your Kung Fu is weak. How Fernando married you is beyond me.
Fernando (from behind, having watched the whole thing): How about asking him.

Jeanie and Tammy (from the floor) looks at him.

Jeanie: Why did you marry this girl? She's weak and pathetic.
Fernando: I married her because I fell in love with somebody who was showing great promise and potential in what she could do for the job. You were at the awards ceremony, you see the awards she had won for breaking an international case. Even though I taught her, she solved that case with very little help.
Jeanie: But look at her. Weak, slow, unable to carry out her action.
Fernando: That is my fault, in my absence having her alone an worry about me and if I would return. You now how some of these cases can get with their covert actions. But that will change- you will train her, like you requested. You got 1 week too make her into fighting action.
Jeanie: One week?
Fernando: I had 3 days and turned her into a fighter. But something broke and you are going to fix that for me as a favor.
Jeanie: I'll do that for you.
Fernando: Good. Tammy, get off the floor and lets go. I got Hondo's truck keys.

Tammy hesitates before getting up. Fernando walks up to her and offers his hand. She takes it and gets up off the floor.

Fernando: Wait for me by the Porsche.

Tammy walks past the table as Fernando stands there with his arms crossed. Once the rear door can be heard closing, Fernando speaks.

Fernando: If the SWA Personal returns before I do, don't tell them that Hondo is here. In fact, go lock his room and tell him why its being locked. He'll understand. I will deal with the SWA when I return.
Jeanie: I'll do my best.
Fernando: Good. And thank you.
Jeanie: The pleasure is mine.
Fernando (as he starts to walk away): I'll be back.
Jeanie (to herself): And I'll be waiting.

Fernando through the rear area behind the house, to his Porsche, seeing Tammy leaning against its driver's front fender. He walks up to the driver's door and looks at her.

Fernando: I don't want to hear the arguments or the excuses. We'll deal with them when we return, and you better remember the promise we made.
Tammy (turning to face him): What promise was that?
Fernando: The promise of us not ever going into the same bed angry at each other or anyone else because it steals away from what quality time we could have. So you have until we return with Hondo's truck to get things sorted out in your pretty little head.
Tammy: But What About Her?!!
Fernando: Jeanie's a friend and a problem. But one I have to deal with. Now she is going to train you to not freeze up in battle and you are going to learn her lessons, because, if you would have tried to hit her again just now, she would have plastered you against a wall and she would be right.
Tammy: You taking up her side?
Fernando: I saw you walk up to her and swing at her, followed by you being thrown across the room. Face it, you were outclassed. And if you would have tried again, you would been outclassed big time. Now get into the passenger side. When we get back, you'll be driving the Porsche, and I Hondo's truck.

Tammy walks around the Porsche in not a so happy mood.

It takes them over an hour to find the truck, but they find it. Fernando eyes it over, looking at the damage done to it. Since much the damage done wont affect its driving or safety, Fernando starts on changing its tire. Tammy waits in the Porsche with its headlights on to give the area around the truck light for Fernando to work on. In 20 minutes Fernando had changed the tire and threw the flat into the rear bed. He climbs into the truck's cabin, disables all security systems Hondo told him about turns on the engine. He starts to drive the truck out of the station with Tammy following in the Porsche. In about 40 minutes they were back at the hide out, parking the vehicles in the parking lot. Fernando notices that the SWA vehicles had returned.

They enter the house, seeing the group around the dining room table, eating assorted meals they brought in from outside. Tammy was about to join them, but Fernando grabs her by the wait and holds her next to him. His actions do not go unnoticed.

Marco: About time you returned. We have questions for you.
Fernando: I'll answer them tomarrow. In fact, 10:3am, I'm having an informal meeting for us. You don't have to be there but if you want the intell I have, then be there.
Marco: Why not give it to us now?
Fernando: Its raw and unverified right now. I know you don't want raw intell, so I'll cook it to medium well tomarrow.

Marco walks up to them.

Marco: Now, what about Hondo?
Fernando: Hondo's in his room and he is not to be disturbed for he's healing. Got that?
Marco: I got it. Tomarrow, 10:30AM.
Fernando: 10:30 AM, Brazilian Time.
Marco: What?
Fernando: If you know anything about cross cultures, In Japan if you are 5 minutes late to the meeting, you are not allowed in. But in Brazil, being 2 hours late for a meeting is being 5 minutes early. So depending when I wake up, we'll have that meeting after breakfast.
Marco: Alright then. I'll hold you to the 10:30 time.
Fernando: No promises. I got a raging headache and may need some extra down time. Now other than that, you guys have a good night. Come on Tammy, I need you to get some aspirin and water.  

Fernando walks up the stairs with Tammy following him. They go into their room together, closing the door behind them.

View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #48 - Jul 30th, 2010, 12:15pm

Hondo growled after she left. He was just a bit t-ed off.  

Hondo mumbled to himself in a low growl: Damned Female!

Hondo's eyes were blood-shot but shown with the usual cold steel that had been his normal look for quite a while. An' As usual he did not like bein' waited on. Had she brought the food an' left he'd been fine with that, but bein' spoon-fed like that irked him.  
Hondo had done certain things for himself for so long that he just didn't like others doin' them for him, even under orders.  

He laied back after she was long gone an' closed his eyes, tryin' not to think of the past nor of friends an' loved ones gone, but somehow layin' in bed tired, hurt, an' alone can do that to a person, even when they do not want it.

'Hondo thought about certain women from his past like:  
 ' 'The wife of his friend. He was forced to kill them both. The wife first as she tried to assassinate a president under hypnosis, an' later his friend who went mad with the loss of his wife.  
 ' 'Also of Red, his nurse friend that betrayed him, last he knew of her she was back in the states livin' with relatives. She was too depressed from what she had done in the past that she quit workin' an' moved between her folks an' grandparents places in North Carolina an' Utah.  
 ' 'Also Wild Irish Rose came to mine, Rosie as he had called her. She turned from a sweet lady into a selfish, lazy woman. Last he heard she was back with Ranger Ready an' his crew after losin' a position Fernando had got her for her hard work in the last case. She lost it 'cause she turned lazy. Hondo never figured out how or why she turned so cold on him so fast. It was like she was a totally different person, as if her mind or at least her actions were controlled by another who must have had it out for Hondo.
 ' Lastly Laurie Ann came to mind. Hondo had thought she was dead, but she ended up alive. He was not sure how she was still alive, but she was, though here memory of her past an' him was gone. With it was gone the woman he had loved.  

As of recent all of them had haunted his dreams one more. They had all done so at certain times, though for a while the memories had left him be.

The night was fairly still besides the occasional passin' car an' the voices downstairs.

Shortly Fernando came up to get the keys for Hondo's truck.

Fernando: How you doing?

Hondo: Eh, I'm alive, but I won't be kickin' for another day at least.
 '
 Hondo sat up partly but moved his right arm too much an' the pain made him cringe.

Hondo: nor any fist fightin' either I reckon.  
Fernando: You just take it easy. You should be able to hobble in a day or so and you should be pain free in 3 or 4. Like I said, that Bio-pill wasn't made for you. Just give it a little time.

Hondo: Well, it will be a lot faster than last time I was busted up like this.

Fernando: I'm sure. Oh, I came up to get your truck keys. Tammy and I will go get it here in a little bit.

Hondo: I think they are on the dresser with the other stuff of mine Tammy put there. It's one of the 3 black topped keys with the least amount of cuts into it on the key end.

Fernando looked at the key ring. There was probably 8 or more ford key and only one Dodge key in the whole ring.

Fernando: I'll figure it out.

Hondo: I'm sure you will. Hey, one of the rear tires are flat on it. I think that's all that is wrong with it right now.

Fernando: I'll take care of it. Now no more talking. You need to rest.

Hondo: yeah, I know.

Fernando: I hope everything went well with Jeanie.

Hondo: 'She's pushy an' irritatin', but she tries to mean well for you, I can see that know. Problem is she wants in . . . (grimaces with pain as he shifts positions) . . . in on the mission. She also seemed to hint that she wanted to know why I was to take your car. I didn't explain it to her, but if she tells me to ask next time one more time . . .

Fernando: Don't worry about it. I'll deal with her.

Hondo: Good. 'An' have her just leave the food here next time. She's just a bit to condisendin' an' I don't care to listen to it while I'm tryin' to eat. I know I'm not refined or the like, but even though I ain't first class I'm also not white trash.

Fernando: Alright. You rest now. We will try to be back soon.

There was a commotion downstairs with Tammy yellin' more than likely at Jeanie. Fernando walked out quickly an' as he did a loud 'THUD!' was heard downstairs followed by lower talkin' of which Hondo couldn't make out completely at the moment as his head hurt too bad.  

Hondo laid back in bed slowly as it hurt to move still. A few minutes later Hondo heard Fernando's car start up an' take off. Shortly after Jeanie appeared in Hondo's room again.
Jeanie: Mr. Hondo, Fernando told me to tell you the SWA would be here soon and he told me to lock your door. He said you would understand.

Hondo (coldly): Yes. I understand.

Jeanie: Mr. Hondo, Do not hate me for who I am or what I do. Like I said I do it only for Fernando as I owe him all.

Hondo: I don't hate you. Dislike? Probably, as you've not given me any thing or any reason to like you. Now please leave so I can rest.

Jeanie: Of Course, Mr. Hondo.

Jeanie locked the door from then shut it as she left.

Hondo covered his eyes again to block out any light left as even though the room was dark an' it was dark outside there was still enough light for him to see. His mind wouldn't quiet down even though thinkin' was hard to do through the cloud of pian that resided in it at the moment. After not bein' able to sleep for 'a bit Hondo reached over to the nightstand with his left hand, leavin' his revolver to rest on his chest. There was a small radio/alarm/shortwave combo on the nightstand there. He fiddled with the short wave an' soon picked up a classic country station from the USA on the AM band. He hoped some music would help clear his mind, though the first song didn't help much as the sad twangin' country song filled the air. The song said:

'That lonesome Texas sun was setting slow, and in the rearview mirror I watched it go.
I can still see the wind in her golden hair, I close my eyes for a moment, and I'm still there.

The bluest eyes in Texas, are haunting me tonight.
Like the stars that fill the midnight sky, Her memory fills my mind.
Where did I go wrong? Did I wait too long? Or can I make it right?  

Another town, another hotel room. Another dream that ended way too soon.
Left me lonely, prayin' for the dawn. Searching for the strength to carry on.

For every heart you break, You pay a price.
But I can't forget the tears, In her blue eyes.

The bluest eyes in Texas, are haunting me tonight.'

As Hondo listened to Restless Hearts play an' sing his eyes softened but only to be filled with a pent up sorrow an' sadness. 'He closed his eyes to hold back any emotions but pictures of blue eyes in his past filled his mind. The song ended shortly. It was soon followed by Whalen Jennings singing 'Mama's don't let you Babies grow up to be cowboys' which was followed by 'My hero's have always been cowboys' Sung by Willie Nelson which was followed by 'Last Cowboy Song' sung by The Highwaymen. Hondo listened to them as he lay there. He could almost see the mountains hit the prairies out in Montana an' smell the sweet breeze that smelled of grass an' the comin' rain from the clouds buildin' an' rumblin' in the pass. He slowly started to drift off to sleep as Willie Nelson Sang 'blue eyes cryin' in the Rain.' Hondo slept an' dreamt of a blue eye woman he'd never seen before. Was she in his future or just in his dreams?

Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #49 - Aug 10th, 2010, 11:06am

The day starts at 6:30 AM for Tammy as she wakes up from the bed she shares with Fernando. Her eyes open up, seeing her husband next to her and having a feeling of calm being next to him. But she has to wake up for the start of a new day. She slowly gets out of the bed as to not disturb Fernando and gathers a few things to take to the bathroom.

After a shower and other basic hygiene routines, Tammy puts on a robe to cover her underwear before going back to her room. At least she cleans up the bathroom before she leaves. Putting her things away like the dirty clothes in laundry hamper. She puts on a flannel shirt and a pair of jeans to so down stairs with to start breakfast. Jeanie was already downstairs cooking away.

Tammy: You making breakfast for your people?
Jeanie: I'm making breakfast for all of us.
Tammy: Its OK, I can make do myself.

Jeanie walks out of the kitchen area with a large plate of steak and eggs, pancakes and biscuits. She puts it on the table for Tammy to eat, returning with a large glass of Orange Juice.

Jeanie: Sit down and eat. You are going to need all your energy for your training today.
Tammy (looking at the food): Uhm...
Jeanie: I'm not going to poison you. You are more valuable to me alive than dead. Which is why I need you ready and full of energy for when I train you later today, you are going to need it.

Tammy cautiously sits down at the table and starts eating. It was more than she could eat. She also did not liked mixing certain foods like pancakes and eggs on the same plate. Being in the mood for food was also another matter. But she ate what she could.

Jeanie: Be at the basement at 9:30, so we can start on your training.

Tammy just nods as she finishes her meal.

Tammy picks up her plate and takes it to the kitchen but it intercepted half way there by Jeanie, who takes the plate and silverware from her and takes it to the kitchen. Jeanie interrupts Tammy from saying a word.

Jeanie: Its too early for Fernando to wake up, so be a good wifey and go take care of him.

Tammy just walks away insulted by the comment. She goes upstairs and stammers into the room, letting the door close loudly. It almost wakes up Fernando, as she just realizes what she's doing, cringing. After seeing that Fernando was still asleep, she takes off her shoes and sits down on the bed next to him. Giving him a long look, She finally lays down next to him, holding him.

Tammy (to herself): How can I take care of you if I cant take care of myself? Everything in that last mission was a fluke...

She does not want too, but she softly cries, eventually crying herself back to sleep.

Two hours pass by quickly. Tammy wakes up first again. Looking around she sees the gow in the dark face of the room's clock on the nightstand, saying 9o'clock. She gets up, shaking the sleep from her head. Doing so wakes Fernando up.

Fernando (sleepy): What's going on?
Tammy: OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to wake you!

Fernando stretches and yawns.

Fernando: What time is it?
Tammy (looking at the clock again): Its 9o'clock.
Fernando: Oh. Time for me to be waking up anyways.

He notices that Tammy was already dressed for the day.

Fernando: How long have you been awake?
Tammy: I woke up around 6:30 then went back to sleep after breakfast.
Fernando: You made breakfast?
Tammy: No, Jeanie did.
Fernando (as he slowly got up): OK. Let me get ready for the day then.

Tammy sits up on the bed and puts on her shoes.

Tammy: I'll tell Jeanie that you're awake so she can make you some breakfast.
Fernando (not really liking the prospect): Yeah, go ahead.

Tammy leaves the room as Fernando got out from under the covers, sitting on the edge of the bed. He gathers his things to take to the bathroom. After a quick shower and other personal hygiene routine, he gets dressed and goes downstairs for breakfast. He finds Jeanie and Tammy were not there, and Jeanie's servant/driver serving him breakfast. He sits down and eats it.

Down at the basement, Jeanie starts Tammy's training, abet early. Jeanie stands in the center of the room, holding her forearms as she wore a tight long black qipao dress with 'red and silver dragon design that wraps around. She bows down at Tammy, keeping eye contact with, while not moving her head to face, Tammy.

Jeanie: Now you do the same.
Tammy: Eh?
Jeanie: It's a sign of respect.
Tammy: Oh all right.

Tammy stood in front of her and bow, only to have Jeanie hit her on the back of her head, knocking her down on the floor. Tammy shakes off the affects of being hit and looks up at her.

Tammy: Why you hit me?!!
Jeanie: You made no eye-contact. That is a disrespect! Without eye-contact, how are you going to know if your enemy will strike?
Tammy (slowly getting up): Then how is that done?

Jeanie waits for her to get up.

Jeanie (as she uses a pointed finger to show her eye position): Watch.

Jeanie slowly bows down, showing how she looks up to keep eye contact. Then she gets back up.

Jeanie: Your turn.
Tammy: How do I know that you wont hit me again?!!
Jeanie: You keep eye contact with me when you bow, then I wont hit you. You dare even blink or shift your eyes away again, I'm knocking you down to the floor. Eye Contact is necessary to show your adversaries that you are not afraid of them.

Tammy tries again, trying to maintain eye contact with Jeanie as she does. She then gets back up.

Jeanie: Better. See, I didn't hit you. Why? You maintained eye contact with me. Now. For the rest of this lesson, you are going to maintain eye contact on me all the time without taking a step out of turn.

Jeanie walks about the room, seeing if Tammy does as told. She does to the best of her ability. Jeanie walks up behind her, forcing Tammy to turn her head, to which Jeanie puts her hands to the side of her head and turns to head forward.

Jeanie: You relax for now. Now, pretend I'm in front of you, and hit me.
Tammy: Hit you?
Jeanie: Pretend I'm in front of you and hit me if I was there. Show me what you got.

Tammy sighs, before positioning herself into a fighting stance.

Jeanie: NO! In Real Life you have NO Chance to Position Yourself into a fighting position!
Tammy: But, you said...
Jeanie: In real life you have no chance to ready yourself!

Jeanie walks to her side.

Jeanie (demonstrating the action as she explains it): Now look, when somebody comes at you, you arm goes up to deflect their attack first, then you step into attack position at the same time, and then you attack! You got that?
Tammy: I think so.
Jeanie: Then do it!

Tammy does as she was shown, Jeanie does not like what she sees. She goes up to her, grabbing her and positioning her to stand up straight.

Jeanie: Look you... you're a woman. (starts grabbing at her breasts, ass and then tail) All this is much more than to lure a man to your bedroom or feed your pups some mother's milk. They are part of you and should be used as such. They balance you when needed, they can protect you when it's a must. Better to get a hit, stab or bullet into your tittie than into your heart. Better for them to cushion your fall then to break a bone. Better to let their weight to pull you than for you to just stand there. Second of all, you're a lady. You're small and dainty, not big and rough. Your movements are to be flowing and graceful, not forced and clumsy. So...

Jeanie turns and steps away a step, then crotches down and spins about with an extended leg, knocking Tammy flat on her ass.

Tammy: OW!

Jeanie pulls out a gun from her dress and aims at it her.

Jeanie: Now, Lesson Over.

Jeanie squeezes the trigger, hitting Tammy square in her chest between her breasts. Tammy falls back from the impact, breathing heavy. She looks at her finger tips after putting her hand where she was hit, seeing them dip bright red liquid.

Jeanie: Oh get up. Raspberry Jam filled paint balls don't hurt like the real thing.

Instead of getting up, Tammy cries.

Jeanie: So, you don't like being vulnerable? You don't like being weak, a pathetic target with a bull eye painted on your tail? You better learn, and learn now. How can you be married to the greatest man that ever walked this earth, and be like you are? You are not a wife, but are his coupled half, you are a major part of him as he is of you. You better understand that if you don't want to be replaced- for any reason- you better be able to defend yourself and him at all costs.

Jeanie goes into one of the washing machines and pulls out a a tight white and blue qipao short dress made from silk with silver buttons, inside a drycleaner's plastic bag and coat hanger. She hangs it on one the fence openings.

Jeanie: Now, lesson over. Come back at 1o'clock. And wear that dress and high heel shoes.

Jeanie walks away and goes up the stairs, leaving Tammy crying on the floor.

A Qipao: The cheongsam is the traditional Chinese dress for women. Designed to be a form-fitting long or short dress, it was originally called a qipao and is now known as the cheongsam in English. The dress wraps around the body, with buttons down from the front of the collar, to the right front of the shoulder, goes down to the side and rear. The more expensive ones are often made from silk, but cotton and linen is also used for less elaborate versions. Nearly all have either short sleeves or no sleeves to them, some do have long sleeves.

Example of the dress similar to what Jeanie left for Tammy, a short White and Blue Qipao:

Example of dress similar to what Jeanie wore, a long black Qipao with dragon:

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15