Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Apr 27th, 2024, 10:38am
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1
Agent House in GsB II & III (Read 643 times)
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Agent House in GsB II & III
Nov 13th, 2015, 3:41am

This is a partial 3D representation of the Agent House used by Fernando and his friends in the GsB II & III series. It is only that of the first floor as the house is a massive structure and is only a small part of the compound. At 3 floors, plus an attic and a basement, it is huge, and certain parts inaccessible in the series.

Due to its complexity, it is a huge file. Give it time to load and it will load.

Also due to Oracle/Java not willing to update its 3D drivers, a Security alert window or two might pop up. Click on trust as this a Graphic program and not some website worm.

In this representation, there is a directional/navigational disk on the upper left corner or you can use the mouse and arrow keys. Your walkthrough is that of a ghost, so you will be able to go through walls and things. There is no real intelligence in this to prevent you from crashing into things. The inner to arrows in the disc is to look up and down.

The items used though are in the story, are very generic in form. So a table is a table, a stove is a stove, and so on, there is no detailed features.

You start out about 25 feet away from the main door way in the front of the house. Enjoy the view.

http://www.hondosackett.com/Fernando/3DVirtualHomes/GSB2Home1fronly.html

View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Re: Agent House in GsB II & III
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2015, 10:08pm

awesome! bit different than I had in mind. in my mind the kitchen was on the wall with the TV, front door was more centered, stairs were turned 90, degrees, computer was up against the stairs and the livingroom was where the computer is.

still, I like it. will help to better picture it.

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Re: Agent House in GsB II & III
Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2015, 10:30pm

The place was bigger than I thought. I'll give it that the downstairs bathrooms and 2 of the bedrooms should be switched over or swapped but a bedroom without a window is spooky, so I kept it that way. The storage room should be smaller too but it works fine this way. It accounts to the bedrooms upstairs that it was able to sleep everyone in GsB II.

The building itself is odd looking, in that it 4 floors tall with the top floor being smaller than the 3 below it. Since I can't do an overhanging roof (yet) there is no such thing that should be there between the 1st and 2nd floor and on the 3rd & 4th floor.

Other than looking like a odd cube, it looks fine.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1