Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Mar 28th, 2024, 5:30pm
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 15
GSB III: A Normal Life In Abnormal Times. (Read 75680 times)
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

GSB III: A Normal Life In Abnormal Times.
Aug 25th, 2008, 11:52pm

As far as pomp and circumstance is concerned, nothing is better than being part of an awards ceremony. The larger the better. But nothing can beat one being held at the UN, hosted by several nations, especially if it is in your honor. It took 1 month to figure out, 2 months to plan and 2 weeks to put together the grand show that it was to be.

In one of the many audience assembly chambers, inside the UN General Assembly Building, a crowd has been gathered for an award ceremony hosted by several nations for a tiny few. The UN Council speaker addresses the audience.

UN Speaker: Love is one of those emotions that can defined differently by all who are asked. But along with Love, there is Devotion for both Service and to one's fellow man. Today we are gathered here to honor those who have been went beyond the call of duty and worked diligently to the Devotion of their Service for the Love for their fellow man. Both Military and Civilian awards are being given, though such awards only cover what they have done, it does not describe the scope of their sacrifices. First set of awards will be given by the Italian Prime Minister.

The audience applauds loudly as the Italian Prime Minister approaches the podium. He starts to speak when it does down.

Italian Prime Minister: I am here to honor those who have given of themselves to the Service of our nation. In putting an end to the shipping routes of the drug smuggling terrorists, Italy has been able to win battles in the War Against Drugs and Terrorism. The first award I have here is for military personnel of other nations who have come to Italy's Aide in this war. The Italian Silver Medals goes to the crews of the US Mediterranean Naval Fleet, is being accepted by the commanding officers for their ships and crews they service:

(As each name is called, they come up to accept the award and wait besides the Prime Minister for all to arrive)

Italian Prime Minister (calling out the names): Fleet Admiral Ranger Ready- USS Enterprise, Captain E. Dixon - USS Texas, Captain L. Hale- USS Jacinto, Captain - USS Winston S. Churchill

Italian Prime Minister: There is one more name, whom without this work could not have been completed. Through hard work and sleepless nights of going over maps, data and intell that the underground routes had been discovered. It is with this discovery that made it possible to put an end to the drug shipments from outside our borders. The Silver Medal for Military Valor goes to this one person; Intelligence Naval Officer W.I. Rose.

The audience applauds loudly for one single name mentioned, as she walks up to the Prime Minister and accepts the award, then joins the others afterwards.

Italian Prime Minister: The next set of awards are for civilians who have come to serve on behalf of Italy's aid, by volunteering their Service, time and skills. It is without them this work could not have been started, researched, and completed. For Service up and beyond the call of duty, this Medal of The Grand Official of the Order of the Republic of Italy goes the following individuals:

(As each name is called, they come up to accept the award and wait besides the Prime Minister for all to arrive, opposite to the military personnel)

Italian Prime Minister: Sinclair
Midnight Man
CCC
and for the Rescue Rangers, Gadget Hackwrench-Maplewood.

The audience applauds loudly for one single name mentioned, as she walks up to the Prime Minister and accepts the award, then joins the others afterwards.

Italian Prime Minister: This next Medal of the President of the Italian Republic for continual work done to the Service of Italy by these three individuals. Along with it, they also receive honorary Italian citizenry and a monetary award of undisclosed value but enough for them to live comfortably when in our great nation. (the audience laughs momentarily, for such awards can as low as 2 million Euros).

(Each of the three names are called, they come up to accept the award and wait besides the Prime Minister for all to arrive, opposite to the military personnel)

Italian Prime Minister: Tammy G. and her sister Bink P. Squirrel, Alex II and Hondo I. Sackett.

The audience applauds momentarily as they walk onto the stage to gather their awards.

Italian Prime Minister: Lastly, the Commendatore of the Italian Republic goes posthumously to one who has given the greatest sacrifice for service to Italy. In unifying Italian and American agencies and military operations together, Fernando G. has done more for our great nation than anyone else in recently history. Alas, he would be assassinated at the end of his work, while in celebration of his newly-wed marriage to Tammy G., proving that such work done is not a safe one to undertake. There will always be bad-guys seeking to make a name for themselves, but that did not deter him from doing the tasks needed to be done. Most notably, he sought no reward for the job, no compensation for the time, energy and money spent. As I was told, all he wanted was to have the right thing done. Fernando G. is currently buried at the South Romano Cemetery; construction is underway for a much more appropriate monument in the Cemetery of Heroes in Northern Rome for him where he will never be forgotten. Here to accept this award is his daughter: Dr. Aiesha G.

Aiesha walks slowly across the stage to accept the award as the audience gives a standing ovation. She receives the award, shakes the Prime Minister's hand and then steps over to a lone spot between the two groups; where a single spot light shone. The audience continues with its ovation for another 2 minutes.

Italian Prime Minister: The next set of awards to be given will be from the Prime Minister of Slovenia.

The Italian Prime Minister walks off the stage, then followed by Aiesha, Tammy and Bink, Hondo and then the others. A few seconds later, the Slovenian Prime Minister approaches the podium.

Slovenian Prime Minister: Though it is through the actions of these people that our nation was attacked, it was not us who were targeted, but those evil individuals, their bases and their activities that were bombed out of existence. It is they who delved in illegal activities, immortal actions and terroristic morals who use borders to cross, hide from national authorities and disrupt peace keeping measures. In collaboration with the Italian and American governments did we mange to put a stop to this activity along the Slovenian/Italian borders. Alas, this does not put an end to the problem of international terrorism, but it sends them a message that such activities will not be taken lightly and that they can not use borders to hide. With names like Hydra, Onyx, Triad, The Black Hand, Padania/The 5 Republics, and Al Quida, these groups believe that they can operate above the laws of nations and think they are the creators of the laws of man. It is they who are to be stopped if we are to have world peace and universal understanding, and if it weren't for people like the ones being honored today, such evil would be more successful. I wish those who were up here did not sit down, for it is they who Slovenia is also honoring.

The audience applauds momentarily.

Slovenian Prime Minister: For military Service to Slovenia, The Order of Freedom of the Republic of Slovenia goes to the ships and crews of the American Mediterranean Fleet: Fleet Admiral Ranger Ready- USS Enterprise, Captain E. Dixon - USS Texas, Captain L. Hale- USS Jacinto, Captain - USS Winston S. Churchill.

They all walk up to the Slovenian Prime Minister, receive their awards, and stand to where they stood before.

Slovenian Prime Minister: Like before, The Silver Order of Freedom of the Republic of Slovenia goes to Intelligence Naval Officer W.I. Rose, for her hard work in isolating and protecting innocent lives from which the terrorists and criminals used to hide and protect themselves from a much more larger assault. It is because of her, no innocent life was killed in the bombardment of the criminal targets. Buildings, towns and roads destroyed in this raid can be rebuilt, but lives can not be replaced, thus I can not say more in this on how grateful we are that in her task- no innocent lives were lost.

The Slovenian Prime Minister signals to Rose to receive her award. The audience gives her an ovation as she walks onto the stage and receives her award.

Slovenian Prime Minister: These next two are The Order for Exceptional Service and The Order for Service in the military or security field, which both goes to one who has worked hard in conjunction with our military and local police departments in this task. It goes to Alex II.

The audience applauds momentarily as he walk onto the stage to gather his award.

Slovenian Prime Minister: These next awards: The Golden Order for Service Medals for civilian, diplomatic, and military/security fields goes to those who had worked in the detective work, sorting over evidence, looking over intell, and interrogating captured criminals. It is without them this work against those terrorist elements could not have been started. They are: Tammy G. and her sister Bink P. Squirrel, and Hondo I. Sackett.

The audience applauds momentarily as they walk onto the stage to gather their awards, and take their place beside the Slovenian Prime Minister, opposite of the military personnel.

Slovenian Prime Minister: This last set of awards, The Golden Order of Freedom
of the Republic of Slovenia and The Medal for Honorable Action, goes to the one who has given the ultimate sacrifice of the cause of life, liberty and safety to Slovenia and its people. To many he is a complete unknown, a face in a crowd of faces, but his actions speaks louder than words. It is without him that none of this would have been possible, and we are deeply sadden by his loss. Like in Italy, a monument will be erected in his honor, school children will remember his name and elders will speak of him as one who fought for our service. We are a nation of several years in age, but we are a proud country. It is people like him that make one being a Slovenian proud. His daughter, Dr. Aiesha G., a medical professional in her own rite, will be accepting this award, which was just created for him: Fernando G. It is the highest honor that we can bestow.

Aiesha walks slowly across the stage to accept the award as the audience gives a standing ovation. She receives the award, shakes the Prime Minister's hand and then steps over to A lone spot between the two groups; where a single spot light shone. The audience continues with its ovation for another couple of minutes.

Slovenian Prime Minister: The next set of awards to be given will be from the President of the United States.

The Slovenian Prime Minister walks off the stage, then followed by Aiesha, Tammy and Bink, Hondo and then the others. A few seconds later, the President of the Unites States approaches the podium.

US President: Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great honor and pleasure that I stand here in front of you to honor those who had put themselves in great risk in the Service of others. They did not go to do thinking that this would be an easy job or an earned vacation, but because they saw their fellow world citizens in trouble and sought to help them. Nor did they think about rewards for their actions. They simply saw in what they thought was wrong and made it right. To them awards do not justify the means of their hard work and determination, but rather the concern and safety of the fellow man. In this act of selflessness, they have committed themselves into action when nobody else would. We are gathered here today to pay homage and tribute to them and their heroic deeds. To the Members Mediterranean fleet, the Bronze Star Medal is to be awarded to the ships, their captains and their crews. For her work in separating civilian personnel and property from terrorist targets and thus keeping civilian casualties and collateral damage to a minimum of zero, Naval Officer W.I. Rose will receive the Humanitarian Service Medal. To our CIA Operative, Alex II, he shall receive the Distinguished Intelligence Medal. Tammy G., Bink P. Squirrel and Hondo I. Sackett will all receive the Congressional Silver Medal. Lastly these two awards, Congressional Gold Medal and the Presidential Medal of Freedom is awarded posthumously to Fernando G, given his daughter Dr. Aiesha G. This is nothing compared to the work that they had done in saving lives and dispelling evil and corruption, and have proven themselves as truly American. We should be so lucky to live out our lives within their shadows.

Though none of those mentioned went to get their Medals, the audience applauds as the president leaves the podium. The UN Council speaker then approaches the podium, and waits for the applauds to subside.

UN Speaker: Furthermore, though not a sanctioned UN mission, The United Nations have decree recognition of honor for his Service and will bestow the family of Fernando G. the Dag Hammarskjold Medal. Celebratory gathering and dinner will commence in the General Assembly chamber.

The UN Council speaker walks off the stage. Slowly the gathered crowd of dignitaries and press also start to leave. The others except for Hondo, Aiesha and Tammy, along with Bink, start to leave the auditorium. The four of them stay behind for a few moments looking at each other.

Hondo: Welcome home.
Tammy: If you can call it that.
Hondo: You have that feeling too?
Tammy: Yes.

The door in the rear opens up and a lone figure enters through it- a pale white female mouse with glasses and dark brunette hair. Her high heels hits the floor hard with each step she takes, making sure that her movements does not go unnoticed. She stops just a few rows away from them. They all had followed her with their eyes until she stops steps away from them.

Hondo: What is it you want Misao?
Misao: Aren't you all going to the party that is held in your honor?
Hondo: Why should I? The one person who all this is for is not here, and no one else on or off this planet can replace him.
Misao: But this was all a team effort.
Hondo: Think about it. Fernando saved Tammy and Bink from their murder attempt. Fernando organized the SWA and the United States Armed Forces into taking positive action. Fernando made sure that all of us here would be standing today. So what team effort was there? It was all him.
Misao: There is no 'I' in Team.
Tammy: There is an 'M' and an 'E' for 'ME', as he had once told me.
Misao: I see. And you Doctor Aiesha, you agree with them?
Aiesha: I don't have to agree with anyone or anything. All I know is that these people are my friends and I want to be with my friends. You however, are not, so I would advise you to leave us be.
Misao: Is that supposed to be a threat of some kind?
Aiesha: Take it as you like. Since you claim to know when will be your last day on Earth, do you know what condition your condition before that day will be? I wonder what injuries you will take to the grave. Then again, I might be the one that does your autopsy, so I already know.
Misao: Already know?
Aiesha: Come now, you believe that my father would not pass his time-travel secrets to his only daughter?
Misao: He didn't.
Aiesha: You ever wonder how or why your life is to well scripted? The answer has been staring at you through dark glasses, and yet you refuse to acknowledge that part of your past to yourself. So if you think you know, then you know what is the next words to come out of your mouth.
Hondo/Tammy/Aiesha: In your quest to take over the world, you have left too many openings for others to take advantage of.
Misao: I did not want to take over the world.
Hondo/Tammy/Aiesha: A famous rich man that has everything but the one thing he desires. That one thing is power. Power over others. Power to control. Power to manipulate, to take charge of the people, things and events around them.
Aiesha: Fernando would not have wanted power, money or fame.
Misao: Fernando was nothing more than a power hungry...
Aiesha: I would advise you to shut up. That's my father you are talking about.
Tammy: I am telling you to shut up as well, for he was my husband. And like Aiesha stated, he did not wanted power, money or fame. All he wanted was 1 thing- to be happy with his life. And we were to live that life as best as possible.
Misao: How could you be married to him, he was dead before you two married.
Tammy: We were married before the ceremony. The wedding was just for show to the rest of the Rangers as proof that he cared about me as much as I did him. You can go on about your Almighty Glass House, but you do not realize that while you are looking at one aspect of the Glass house, something else is going on in another part of it.
Misao: It is true that I may be blind to his actions, but if I knew, I would have done something to stop it, and ultimately saved him.
Hondo: Misao- you failed.
Aiesha: And we do not want you here around us... Ever.
Tammy: Go out and play with your Atlantean minions. You have no friends here.
Misao: Why, I never.
Hondo: In Fernando's words- maybe you should every once in a while, and just maybe you might like it. Now if you don't mind- respect our privacy, and leave.
Misao: Hmph!

Misao turns around and starts to walk away. They follow her with their eyes until she leaves the large auditorium. Hondo then raises his left arm to chest height, pulling up on his sleeve, exposing a PAW 721-Unit, which was running the Temporal Gateway program in the back ground. Activating it, he inputs the several passwords that it requests, and then a flash of light appears, and Fernando stands among them when the light fades. He takes a deep breathe as they all look at him.

Aiesha: Everything alright, father?
Fernando: Still not used to that.
Tammy: Fernando, do you remember us?
Fernando: Just barely. I mean, no hard feelings against you, I need time to get over the headaches, and commotion of associated emotions to events that 'I' was not there for.
Hondo: You're lucky that she can not sense you.
Fernando: She? Who?
Hondo: Misao
Fernando: You mean the Goddess Shiva- the destroyer of worlds.
Hondo: Is she really a god?
Fernando: She is an individual with so much power, it would make the gods jealous. But she is still mortal, and this there lies her flaw.
Aiesha: Power?
Fernando: Power, as in the ability to believe that she can control the future by altering the past. That takes the Time Traveler's creed and damns it into the worst possible exuberance of selfish actions.
Tammy: If you could, would you?
Fernando: Don't you think that I have tried at least once?
Tammy: I thought you would say something like that.
Hondo: Lets go, they are waiting for us.

Fernando raises his right arm and lifts up the sleeves, exposing a Paw 3000 device on it, with a Temporal Portal program running on it.

Fernando: They are waiting for you. I got a date with a bed and a few aspirin tablets.
Aiesha: Father- don't take too much. It can do more harm than good.
Fernando: I already know that. Look. I'll be in the party, playing ghost, and put myself in every picture being taken there. Let it be something for the conspiracy theorists argue over for the next 50 or years. Let the believers think that the UN is haunted by my ghost. Either way, I am going to rest first before I do anything.
Tammy: Want somebody to watch over you?
Fernando: Not this time...

Fernando leans over to Tammy and kisses her on the forehead. He then takes a step back, putting his left hand on the PAW device and disappears in a flash of light. Hondo looks at his Paw device.

Hondo: According to this, he should be back in another hour and a half.
Aiesha: Good. We got a party to crash.
Tammy: Crash? Isn't this our party?
Hondo: Well ladies, lets go to the Porsche and drop off our prizes before the fun and games begin.
Aiesha: Now that is a good Idea.

The four of them walk to the elevators and take one down 10 levels to the UN Underground garage where the Porsche was stored. Once there, they put their awards into the rear hatch/trunk area, placing them neatly within the car before going back upstairs to the General Assembly area where the party awaits them. In a few moments if walking around trying to find the place, they make it to the General Assembly Area, which had been converted to a large dining and party area. Dignitaries, ambassadors, agency head from governments world wide were there, along with members from the SWA, The Rescue Rangers, and Fernando's little group. Waiting at the door for Tammy was Marco with his cyborg Angelica. He approaches them once he sees her enter through the door with the others.

Marco (giving Tammy a hug): I thought you would never come.
Tammy (as Marco slowly pulled away): I thought about it.
Marco: Why? All this is for you. And to believe that you were one of the agency's worst Fratello teams.
Tammy: Worst because I wont shot my gun and take a life outright? Marco, you should know better- I wont take a life outright like that, nor will I allow Bink to do the same. But if I have to defend myself, then I will. This killing that you and the agency do has to stop.
Marco: You know that the agency deal with Italy's most dangerous people who believe them to be above the law. Arresting them is not enough, they have to be eliminated.
Tammy: Don't you think I know that? But there has to be a better way.
Marco: Like I told you before, once you figure out how, you let me now. Now, about this party... its so hard to believe that all this is for you.
Tammy: It is not just for me, it is for Hondo and Fernando as well. They are the ones who figured out all the pieces, and found the international drug trade routes for us. Without them, we would still be fighting off LSD crazed addicts in the streets of Rome.
Marco: So hard to believe that a simple drug ring infiltration mission turned into all this. Well, congrats. I'll be around if you need me.

Marco starts to walk away with Angelica.

Aiesha: What was that about?
Tammy: Just job related crap.
Aiesha: If I did not know any better...
Tammy: You do, and yes, he's been 'more friendlier' since Fernando's funeral.
Aiesha: I thought he was trying to hit on you.
Tammy: Furthermore, even though the SWA and the Fratello teams all got Italian awards of their own, some are a bit jealous about what I'm receiving, blaming it on beginner's luck.
Aiesha: I would not worry about it. Like you said- they are all jealous.
Hondo: Only problem is, you and Bink are now internationally celebrities, and the world organized crime syndicates would want to get their claws on you.
Tammy: I cant let that scare me. I have to continue on with life as best as I can, and be prepared for the worst.
Hondo: Its good to think that way.
Aiesha: Shall we separate?
Tammy: No. Lets stay together, so if somebody start asking questions, at least we can back each other up.
Aiesha: Well, least go attack the food table.
Tammy: Good idea, lets go.
Hondo: Its about time!

They walk to the food table and look over the various things it had to offer: American dishes, Italian meals, and Slovenian cooked foods. There were other foods from around the world as well, but in smaller portions than the other 3. It seemed a bit too much but the floor had over 575 people on it, half of them world ambassadors from all over. Hondo managed to pick out some roast beef and ribs with BBQ sauce, mashed potato, corn on the cob and some vegetables, with a bit of corn bread on the side. Tammy got a plate of fancy pasta for her and Bink with vegetables and beef on the side. Aiesha took a plate of a little of everything, with all taking to a can of soda each. They take to their table to sit down and eat. Their meal would not be as peaceful as they would have hoped, as Misao came to the table with the Japanese Emperor in tow.

Misao: Here they are (pointing them out): Dr. Aiesha G.- daughter of Fernando G., Hondo I. Sackett- who worked beside him during the case, and Tammy G.- formerly Tammy Squirrel. She married Fernando just after the case mission was over, shortly before his assassination. She was the one who discovered the LSD Terror plot.
Hondo (whispering to Misao): This is uncalled for!
Japanese Emperor (bows down to them): I am glad to meet you all.
Aiesha: So are we.
Japanese Emperor: I was hoping to meet with you, in hopes to have you come to Japan and help out with our problem with the Yakusa unifying resources and forces with the Triads. You will be given unlimited resources and be greatly rewarded for success of your work.
Tammy: We will have to think about that. Do not get us wrong, but we still are in mourning.
Japanese Emperor: I am deeply sorry for the intrusion then.
Tammy: No, don't be. You did not know, and its no insult to us. But, this is not a good time. I'm sure Misao can give you our contact information, and you can get back to us in about 60 days or so?
Japanese Emperor: It would be my pleasure.
Tammy: Arigato Emperor-wan.
Japanese Emperor: Domo Arigato, Tammy-san.

The Japanese Emperor then bows and starts to walk away, leaving Misao behind with the others.

Hondo: What was the meaning of that?!!
Misao: Its exactly what he said. You help solve Italy's drug problem, in fact, that little stunt cleaned up the drug market for much of southern Europe. Why not do the same with Asia. Japan is a powerful ally to have on your side...
Hondo: You're just pimping us out!
Misao: You misunderstand. People with your abilities should use it to help save the world from its problems.
Hondo: Don't you think we would like some time to rest?
Tammy: The both of you, Enough! Misao, don't be getting ideas into that pretty little head of yours. We want to be left alone for the undetermined time being. Nor do I care about Japan or any other nation and its problems they can not solve themselves.
Misao: But you would be making the world a better place.
Aiesha: A better place for whom? Its not secret that the Japanese Emperor descended from the original Atlantean refugee group you put on Earth 10,000 years ago. So what will it be- Atlanteans or Terrians.
Misao: They have been Terrians for over 10,000 years.
Aiesha: And the fossil records show that we have been around for over 35million years. They are the foreigners, transplanted from another planet from another star system, nor do I care for them. Neither did Fernando. They are supposed to be on their home world planet running their society with their technologies as they see fit by now. Not be in competition with us for resources which were ours by evolutionary rights!
Tammy: Just because they are mice does not mean that they are loving and caring of you because you are a mouse. You are just a means to an end for them, its that you have yet to see that.
Misao: So is that it-mice versus squirrels?
Hondo: Don't go there, miss. I'm a mouse.
Bink: Can I shoot her, Tammy?

Misao looks at Bink who has both her hands under the table, with her gun out of its hidden holster and aimed at her leg. Misao tries to laugh it off, thinking that nothing will happen, although there is a 50 percent chance that what ever happens would go against her script.

Tammy: Bink- put that gun away!
Bink: Awww.
Tammy: Just do what I say, I don't want trouble in this place!
Bink: But the mean mouse lady looks like a threat.
Tammy: She is nothing that I cant handle.
Bink: OK.

Tammy turns to Misao once she sees Bink putting away her gun.

Tammy: Consider yourself lucky that Bink is willing to ask questions before pulling the trigger. Now Misao, for the second time, we wish to be left alone. There wont be a third time.
Misao: Don't count on it. Many here want you to work for them in dealing with their problems. To them, you are a god-send.
Tammy: Then send the Rescue Rangers to work for them. I'm sure that Chip would love to get rewards for leading the Rangers into action. You see where it got Fernando...
Misao: This is all above the Rangers' abilities to do good.
Tammy: Above their ability to do good? Why, because people need to be killed off? Is that it?
Aiesha: I would advise you to turn that mouse tail of yours around and start walking away, Miss.
Hondo: We are not here for the rewards nor for the fight, Misao. Now for the last time, stop being disrespectful and leave us in peace.
Bink: Or be carried away in pieces.

They all look at Bink.

Tammy (still looking at Bink): You heard her Misao- leave or I'll sic Bink on you.
Misao: We will meet again. There is something going on here and I am going to find out what it is.

They all look at her for the moment she stands there. Misao then turn around and walks away.

Hondo: What an arrogant bitch, I swear!
Aiesha: I bet you would do her though.
Hondo: I would not do her the favor if I was skunk-drunk and my life depended in it, I would rather die with the bottle in front of me.
Tammy: Who would do her the favor?
Aiesha: No body from this planet, that's for sure.
Tammy: Figures. I bet she has an Atlantean lover somewhere.
Aiesha: I would not be surprised if she tried to hit on father.
Tammy: She would not dare.
Aiesha: Why not? She wants control over everything and everyone around her. And Fernando is the one thing that eludes her every time. I bet she creams her panties in just the frustration alone.
Hondo: A tight ass like that will only spit out diamonds if you shove coal into it.
Tammy: You been looking at her ass? Ewww...
Hondo: Its an expression- a tight ass, meaning someone who constantly has to squeeze down upon their control in order to keep it. Frankly, If I want to get on that ass of her, I hope I'm driving a mac truck, and hauling a double trailer load when I run her over.
Tammy: And I thought you had had such feelings reserved for Rose.
Hondo: Lets say that I'm an equal opportunity hater. Besides, I'm already over Rose. Its unhealthy to hate so much against somebody who was a friend.
Aiesha: But for Misao?
Hondo: If I knew how to run this time doo-hickey of Fernando's, I would leave her stuck in the far out distant past with nothing more than the silk underwear on her ass and a pack of hungry lions around her.
Aiesha: Ha! That's father's test for intelligence!
Hondo: And she would fail it.
Tammy: Who could pass it?
Hondo (leaning over to Tammy): Tammy- I'll let you in on a little secret... (he whispers into her ear as to what the answer is).
Tammy: Oh... OH! That's it?!!

Both Aiesha and Hondo nods at her, and then smile. Tammy begins to laugh. They then continue on with their meal in a more joyful mood.

At the far end of the room was Chip and Dale with the male contingents of the Rangers, surrounded by several dignitaries. As always, Chip was bragging about events that he was not even part of. Dale and the others stood around proud, nodding to every word Chip had said.

Chip: And there we were, hiding in the trees along the Slovenian border, tracking the drug shipping trucks as they crossed into Italy. With little more than just our bare eyes in the darkness of early morning- 3AM, we had to get descriptions of the trucks, of their drivers and passengers, and license plate numbers. I wanted to set a trap to slow them down, but was ordered not too because it might cause them to take another route if they find their current one was boobey trapped.

A bright flash of light appeared behind the group of dignitaries, but with so many camera flashes going on, no one seemed to notice. Somebody makes their way towards Chip, that someone being Fernando. Once Fernando makes his way to Chip, he puts his arm around Chip's shoulder.

Fernando: Tell me Chip, (handing out dated photographs to the dignitaries of Chip laying in a hospital bed in a coma) How could you have done all this while laying down on a hospital bed in an LSD induced Coma. In fact, if it were not for the actions of Dr. Aiesha G. and the cure that Fernando G. had found, you would still be there in that bed right now...
Chip: You're Not Fernando- Who Are You?!!
Fernando: Ah, Chip, still a non-believer... Well, you know there is a place in the afterlife for liars, braggarts and non-believers... Ladies and Gentlemen, this 'munk got you had. He was never in Italy, was not part of the mission that we are here celebrating their heroes, but If you want to know who was- (pointing to Gadget who was in a black dress at the far end of the room), You can talk to the little lady over there, she was part of the mission and overseen all Rescue Ranger activities thereof. (slapping Chip on the back of the head) And not this idiot who is feeding you lies.

With a bright flash of light, Fernando disappears from view. The dignitaries all looked at Chip angrily, though confused as to what happened, but taking what was said as fact. They walked away from him, heading towards Gadget.

Naval Officer Rose, Admiral RangerReady23, and the captains of the Mediterranean Fleet were together with military dignitaries from other countries at another part of the room. The Admiral was doing much of the talking. As he told his story, a bright flash of light appeared behind the group, and Fernando made his way through them to the Admiral.

Admiral Ranger Ready: Once we gathered the spy satellite intell, we devised a bombing raid to eliminate the targets. I was sitting on the command chair giving out the orders to fire...
Fernando: Oh, did you now?
Admiral Ranger Ready: FERNANDO!
Fernando: That me...
Admiral Ranger Ready: You're supposed to be dead!
Fernando: I am. But I'm here to make sure that a few things are corrected. First of all... (Reaching the newly received medals on his chest and then ripping them off). These are not for you. (He hands them over to Captain Dixon and to Naval Officer Rose.) Second of all- While The USS Texas, USS Jacinto and the USS Winston S. Churchill were conducting the bombing raid, you had the USS Enterprise hiding at the Strait of Gibraltar. Why is that? Did not want the Enterprise to be connected with this mission in case it went wrong? And lastly, You did not gather the intell, that was hard work done by CIA Agent Alex II and his colleagues, Naval Officer Rose and the Squirrel Android CCC; while Captain Dixon here took charge of the fleet operations for the mission, handled the gathered intell, and planned and conducted the bombing run while you played hide the Enterprise. So Admiral... don't be taking credit from those who properly earned it. It is quite obvious that it was not you, your ship or your crew.

With a bright flash of light, Fernando disappears from view. The dignitaries all looked at Admiral Ranger Ready with disgust and then turned their attention to Captain Dixon, Naval Officer Rose and the other captains who were there. Admiral Ranger Ready walked away as he was ignored.

Another bright flash of light appeared by the food table. The food server behind the table had to do a double take as Fernando stood there in front of the table, picking up a plate and some utensils to eat with. Fernando looks around.

Fernando (pointing at an item): Oooo, is that Mako Shark Sushi?

The food server nods nervously.

Fernando: Pile it on! And that-tuna Sushi, and the salmon sushi too! (then he moves further down the table.) Yeah, dump some of the ravioli this way... and Oh yeah... Roast Beef... hand that over too. Yeah, when I get back to heaven, I must compliment the bull on how tasty his flesh was. And those short ribs- Pile it on!!!

The food server had a wide-eyed expression of uncertainty and disbelief on him upon hearing that. Fernando grabs a bottle of wine and a glass, despite the protests of the drink server who tried to reach to retrieve it back. Instead, Fernando disappears in a flash of light. The two servers then looked at each other and then fainted.

Fernando reappears at Tammy, Hondo, and Aiesha's table. He places his food down before taking his seat.

Aiesha (reaching over to hug him): Father!
Fernando: Its always 'father' when its something serious and 'daddy' when you want something.
Aiesha: I know, I'm sorry...  
Hondo: What are you doing here?
Fernando: Eating.
Hondo: But, the others will see you!
Fernando (pouring the wine into his glass): Since I've been playing ghost with the crowd, most already have.
Tammy: Alright, what have you been doing?
Fernando (as he starts to eat): Did you know that both Chip and Admiral Ranger Ready were trying to take credit away from the others here to make themselves look good?
Tammy: No you didn't!
Fernando: Had too. They were making the others, including you 3, look bad. So I had to straighten out the truths they had dished out. (throws a Mako Shark Sushi into his mouth) Mmm... that is good!
Hondo: What did you say?

It takes a while for Fernando to enjoy the sushi.

Fernando: A little tough, but not bad.
Hondo: Well?
Fernando: In Chip's case- end the fact that he said he was in charge and in the field when his stinking tail was bed-ridden in the hospital from the LSD Poisoning induced coma he was in.
Tammy: And Admiral Ranger Ready?
Fernando: He was telling the international military officers of how he gathered the intell and conducted the bombing raid.
Tammy: But you did all that!
Fernando: And I set them straight on that fact, along with while he was hiding the Enterprise at Gibraltar, Captain Eddie and the others were the ones who stayed behind and did the bombing raid. To add injury to insult, I ripped the medals he received today off his fat chest and handed them over to Rose and Eddie.
Tammy: You didn't!
Hondo: She don't deserve any of it.
Fernando: Relax Hondo. She deserves something for her hard work. Just because you two did not work out does not mean that she should be denied the fruits of her labor. About that, You two should learn how to be friends again, or you will end up having an ex-from-hell. Believe me, you don't want that.
Aiesha: Listen to him, Hondo. You don't want that.
Hondo: Hmph...
Fernando: Don't get indignant on my behalf. You two have the rest of your lives to work out your differences, although how long that time is remains to be seen.
Aiesha: What do you mean by that?
Fernando: Nothing. But if one day I tell you to evacuate to the Italian safe houses- do so without delay.
Tammy: You know something but cant tell us?

Fernando nods. He continues eat  

Fernando: So, now your lives are set into stone. Anything and everything you do now will be financially taken cared of by others, unfortunately, they are going to want something in return.
Tammy: Misao already tried.
Aiesha: Yeah- twice.
Fernando: Figures.
Hondo: She wanted us to work for the Japanese Emperor in dealing with his Yucky-saw and Triangle problem...
Fernando: Uhm... that's Yacusa and Triads- one is the Japanese Mafia, the other is Chinese. Alone, they are a bigger problem than what we dealt with. Together, they are a major world wide threat.
Hondo: Bigger than the LSD traffickers we dealt with?
Fernando: Bigger. Consider that the Chinese population right now is 2.13 billion people, and if 1/1000000th of that is in organized crime, its a million times more than the few number of goons we had to deal with.
Hondo: No way we can handle that!
Fernando: Especially when they have wormed their way into governments and major corporations, it's a major undertaking. Hmmm...
Tammy: You're not thinking of doing that, are you?
Fernando: I'm not a fool, but I'll talk to a few 'friends' about this and lets see what happens.
Hondo: Friends?
Fernando: Lets say that I have saved a few people's lives that were better off left alone to rot in the gutters from which they were found. But this would strictly be an intell gathering mission. Nothing more.
Hondo: Why?
Fernando: You want an Atlantean Space Battle Cruiser orbiting over your house with targeting scanners on it? That is what we would have to deal with if either group is going beyond their means for power. But enough of that. I will deal with it. You guys will have smaller international stuff to sort through and look over. Tammy- how is Bink doing?
Tammy: Bink? She's fine. Why?
Fernando: Got enough medication for her?
Tammy: 1/2 a year's supply worth.
Fernando: Good. Bink- if you don't feel good- tell Tammy immediately.
Bink: Yes, sir.

Fernando and the others finish off their meals without disturbance. Fernando then disappears afterwards, reappearing back at his home in his tree. Admiral Ranger Ready leaves early, being unable to undo the correction that Fernando had done, just short of turning him into a laughing stock. The rip on his naval jacket only adds to his insult. Chip keeps a very low profile as the dinner and party continues into the night. Though the Italian and Slovenian Prime Ministers were in attendance, the US President was not, leaving the task to the US Ambassador.

The party ended at about 1AM, but Hondo and the girls left early at 11:30, using Bink's bed time as an excuse to leave. They arrive at Fernando's tree just before Midnight. Hondo waits for the girls to enter Fernando's tree first before going off to his room at the cafˇ. He puts away his awards before laying on his bed, for sleep did not come for him during the night.

Aiesha, Tammy and Bink walk into the living room, putting the awards on the coffee table as to be sorted out later. They sit down on the furniture, taking off their shoes.

Tammy: Bink, You can sleep in the guest room upstairs.
Bink: Where will you be?
Tammy: I need to talk with Fernando.
Bink: Uhm...
Tammy: What?
Bink: How can he be Fernando if Fernando was killed in Italy?
Tammy: Its along story, Bink. I'm not sure how to explain it other that it is.
Bink: Are you married to this Fernando?
Tammy: That is what I need to talk to him about.
Bink: Maybe I should be there, in case there is a fight.
Tammy: No, don't worry yourself about that. Fernando cares a lot for me, and he would not hurt me.
Bink: But that is not the same Fernando...
Tammy: Bink-go upstairs.

Bink does as she was told, taking one of the upstairs bedrooms that were there for friends and guests.

Aiesha: That was not nice.
Tammy: But it was necessary.
Aiesha: Has to be a better way in dealing with this.
Tammy: Don't you think I wished it were?
Aiesha: Tammy?

Tammy just sighs.

Aiesha: Even though this Fernando seems to care for you, he may not love you.
Tammy: Don't you think I know that? It hurts, you know.
Aiesha: I know why you want to see him. I just have to say that its too early to do this.
Tammy: How do you know what I want to do.
Aiesha: Because I want to too, but as his daughter, not his wife or lover like you.

Tammy sighs again.

Aiesha: He needs his space and time for now. He has to deal with the temporal psychosis headaches, get things in order inside his head, line up memories and the emotions tied to them so that he can continue as the Fernando we all know and love. And maybe, just maybe, we will have him back. But right now, if you try to sleep with him, you might set him into a negative spin on his recovery.
Tammy: I want to just know that he still loves me, that's all!
Aiesha: He does Tammy. Believe me he does.
Tammy: Then why wont he say or show it?
Aiesha: Because his memories and emotions are not aligned. That kiss he gave you earlier, shows that he cares. Accept that for what its worth.
Tammy: I need more than just a kiss on the forehead, Aiesha.
Aiesha: I know, Tammy. Now just let him heal. OK?

Aiesha gets up and starts walking to her room. Tammy sits alone in the living room. After a while, Tammy reaches over under the sofa and pulls on a handle, converting the sofa into a bed. Taking a blanket and pillow from a nearby closet, Tammy takes off her clothes and places them on a nearby chair before retiring under the blankets in just her underwear. Sleep for her came slowly, but it was not a restful one for her.  

In the distance, somebody pulls a camera with a long tele-photo lens away from their face as the lights in Fernando's tree house goes out. She looks at the tree with her unaided eyes.

Misao: Something funny is going on there.

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Re: GSB III: A Normal Life In Abnormal Times.
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2008, 12:06am

-- The Following Morning --

"Tammy, wake up... come on Tammy... wake up...", a distant voice saids in somewhere just beyond the dreamscape. If it were not for the shaking, Tammy would have continued to sleep for another hour or two. "Its 8:30 in the morning...time to wake up..."

"Alright... I'm awake...", Tammy says in a 1/2 sleepy tone, then yawns and stretches while she tries to sit up, having the blanket fall off her to her waist, revealing that she wore nothing underneath, at least as the top 1/2 is concerned. Tammy stared at the face in front of her, trying to get it into focus, trying to figure it out who is was. It was Aiesha, Fernando's daughter.

"Uhm, Tammy... are you naked under the blanket?", Aiesha asks.
"No, why?", Tammy stated while still in a 1/2 sleepy tone.
"Then you're topless, maybe?", Aiesha asks.

Tammy goes back to the bed and cover herself with the blanket, unaware of what had transpired. "I'm not topless either. Just let me go back to sleep, will ya? Wake me up in another hour."  

Then Tammy holds a pillow close to herself as she has done before in those lonely nights since she was able to get sleep days after the funeral. Before then, she was afraid to sleep, staying awake until her body gives out and she passes out for 10 hours straight, without dreaming, without wanting to dream. For dreams would relive the nightmare she had went through before on her wedding day. But then she realizes that she was topless.

Tammy (from under the blanket): Who is in here with us?
Aiesha: Just me...
Tammy: You swear?
Aiesha: I swear.

Tammy sighs.

Aiesha: Besides, we're covered in fur anyway. And its not like I never seen... those... before...
Tammy: You've seen them on other people. Not on me.
Aiesha: Look... I'm leaving a robe for you to put on right here. I'll be in the kitchen making breakfast. What would you like?
Tammy: The usual- nothing.
Aiesha: You got to eat something. Its not good for you if you don't eat breakfast.
Tammy: I'm not hungry.
Aiesha: You have to eat something for one. You also have to get up- your bedroom is everyone else's living room. Besides, Bink will be up and around soon and you have to tend to her as well.
Tammy (burying herself further into the blanket): Alright, alright, I'll get up...
Aiesha (slowly getting up off the sofa-bed): Good.
Tammy: In about 1/2 an hour.
Aiesha: Tammy! You're hopeless!

Tammy just grumbles to herself.

Aiesha goes to the kitchen and starts making breakfast. After a while, the smells of items cooking in the kitchen get to Tammy's nose. Items that only would satisfy Fernando's pallet. She slowly gets up, taking the robe and puts it on. She then gets out of bed and walks to the kitchen as she ties the ends of the robe's belt together.

Tammy (pointing to the items on the stove): Who is that for?
Aiesha: Who else-dad.

Tammy just sighs.

Tammy: Let me finish it and serve it to him.
Aiesha: Like hell I wont. You know if you force you two getting back together, that the ramifications of the Temporal Psychosis will get worse on him. He has to approach you.
Tammy: I was just going to...
Aiesha: Serve him his food, and then serve yourself to him. I know how you feel Tammy. I would do the same thing if I were in your place.
Tammy: But you're his daughter.
Aiesha: You know what I mean.
Tammy: Then explain why you can and I cant.
Aiesha: First off, you want Fernando back and there he is in a very bad state of fractured memories and misaligned emotions. You and him being together would not be good, and can end up into something worse.
Tammy: Like what?
Aiesha: You two having sex, and though for you it would be something inspired by love, for him it would be just to get his rocks off. It would be hard, cold, impersonal and perhaps vicious... against you... All because his memories of you being his wife have not yet aligned themselves with those emotions of love and caring he had for you as his wife.
Tammy: And what of you?
Aiesha: I'm his daughter. His memories of me are older than of those he has of you. Older memories heal first.  
Tammy: But it been almost 3 months already...

Tammy starts to breakdown and cry. Aiesha reaches out to hold her, turning off the stove burners as she does.

Aiesha: There, there... Look Tammy, you have to take it like an investment, only time will see if you will gain or lose in your investment. But instead of money, it is of time and emotions. I'm telling you that if you want him back, you have to give him time.
Tammy (crying): I know... I'm just at my wits end on this!
Aiesha: Its not easy, I know that. But you have to be strong, you have to be- for both you and him...

Tammy just continues to cry, though softer at this point.

Aiesha: Look, I can let you come with me to serve him his food. But no funny stuff. OK?

Tammy stops crying at this point and looks at Aiesha.

Tammy: Really?
Aiesha: Yes, really. Look don't be surprised as to how he may look to you. Don't pay attention to how he is. OK?
Tammy: You make it sound like he's tied up or something...

Aiesha remains silent for the moment.

Tammy: He's not tied up, right?

Aiesha answers after a long pause and with a stern look.

Aiesha: Understand that sometimes the psychotic episodes can be violent. Yes, Dad is a very kind and loving person that would not hurt either one of us, but under this condition, he is not himself at times and I needed him to be restrained the last time he wigged out on me.
Tammy: How did you...
Aiesha: I had help from a green mini-dress wearing friend of his.
Tammy: But, he can break through...
Aiesha: They are magical restraints, he is not getting out of them. In fact she should be dropping by to help out...

And as if on cue, a shimmering spot of light comes in through the window, flying about to find a place to land. Tinkerbell appears in a flash of light behind the separating 1/2 wall of the kitchen and living room. Aiesha starts to assemble the food.

Tammy: When did this happen? I mean... Last night was the award dinner, right? I saw him in bed as I checked on him- you caught me checking on him, and he seemed alright, right?
Aiesha: At about 4 in the morning he woke up and started trashing his room, then he started to make his way out the door and headed to the cafˇ. If I were not able to contact Tink to help me restrain him before he could cross the street, he would have trashed the cafˇ.

Tinkerbell just nods her head.

Tammy: 4 in the morning?
Aiesha: Yes. I don't know what triggered this episode of violence, but it's the worst I have ever seen.
Tammy: At you going to let him go?
Aiesha: Eventually.
Tammy: Eventually?!! How About Now!
Aiesha: We have to see how he is, and find out what was the trigger!
Tammy: That's My Husband You're Talking About!
Aiesha: Your Husband Was Killed Back In The Safe House In Italy! It Remains To Be Seen Whether This Incarnation Of Fernando Accepts You As His Wife, And Loves You The Same As Did The First! Until Then- Accept The Fact That You're No Longer Married To Him...*OW!

Tammy slaps Aiesha for that comment. Tammy stares at Aiesha for the longest of silent moments. Aiesha puts down the utensils and quickly assembles Fernando's breakfast on the serving tray and hands it over to Tinkerbell.

Aiesha: You know what to do, Tink. I'll be there to check up on him after I deal with this one.

Tinkerbell nods and then starts to walk to Fernando's Room with the serving tray.

Tammy (stepping out to follow Tinkerbell): Oh no she is not... HEY- OW!

Aiesha had thrown Tammy and pinned her against the refrigerator several inches off the floor.

Aiesha: Don't test me, Tammy. I may not have all of my father's super strength, but I do have some of it. And believe me, I don't like using it. Now as a warning, never get in between a father and his daughter, for we share more than just a bond written on paper. We share blood and flesh and mind. Now when I tell you to leave him alone, you will leave him alone. He needs time to heal, and I don't care if it takes a year or two, but he will have that time. Until then, you are to leave him alone. Do I make myself clear to you?

Tammy just nods.

Aiesha: Good. Now go clean up your area and close up the sofa bed.

Again, Tammy just nods. Aiesha slowly lets her go, then fixes herself up before heading out to the hall that goes into the private bedrooms. She then turns back to see what Tammy was doing, which was doing as she was told- cleaning up and closing up the sofa bed. Seeing what Tammy doing, Aiesha continues with heading into Fernando's room.

They spend a good two hours in there.

Bink had came down already washed up and dressed, and making a small breakfast for herself. Then she asks Tammy for the day's schedule; more of the same- nothing to do until further notice, alternative activities includes watching TV, reading books or spending time online with her friends at the SWA. Bink goes back upstairs to her room for the moment, perhaps to read a book.

Tinkerbell and Aiesha leave his room and take the serving tray back to the kitchen where they put the plates and things into the dishwasher. Aiesha looks at the living room, where Tammy sat on the sofa.

Aiesha: Aren't you going to get washed up and dressed?
Tammy: Why should I?
Aiesha: Because its not good for you to allow yourself to fall into a depression like this. You have to remain active in mind and body if you are to survive this ordeal. Besides, If Fernando returns to what we know as his normal self, it would be easier if the Tammy he fell in love with was still there in mind, form and body. Right now you're just a shell of a woman, and no way he is going to fall in love with that!
Tammy: Just Shut Up!
Aiesha: Have it your way then. Tink, can you... you know... magically seal his room door so that when we leave, she can not go inside to visit him?

Tinkerbell nods and then twirls her wand around. For a moment the door glows and then reverts to normal.

Aiesha: I'm going to wash up, get dressed and then go to work. Tink, you can stay if you like but let no one come into the house- especially that interloping Misao.

Tinkerbell happily nods at the request. Aiesha walks over to her room and gathers a few bath items before heading to the bathroom to wash up. Tinkerbell walks over to the living room and sits across from Tammy.

Tammy: What are you staring at?

Tinkerbell can only just shrugs her shoulders.

Tammy: That's right, you cant speak.

Tinkerbell clears her throat, and then says something.

Tinkerbell: I can speak, but am forbidden to do so in public. Am I am trusting you that you wont say anything about it.
Tammy: Why are you forbidden to speak in public.
Tinkerbell: All fairies are forbidden to speak in public, except for the queen. Its to end any possibilities of hostile actions due to misunderstandings. One would figure that after 10,000 one has a lot to say...
Tammy (interrupting her): Uhm... You... and Fernando, how far did your relationship went?
Tinkerbell: Why do you ask?
Tammy: Are those rumors of you and him having a sexual relationship true?
Tinkerbell: Why do you want to know that?
Tammy: Because I'm his wife, and I want to know if that which you two shared has a possibility of returning....
Tinkerbell (interrupting her): What I have with him goes beyond the physical, Tammy. He has healed me physically and emotionally when I had my time in hell. And right now I would do anything for him. But as for sex, we are incompatible in that regard.
Tammy: Aren't you female?
Tinkerbell: Yes.
Tammy: Don't you have... Uhm... You got breasts from what I can see... what about the other parts?
Tinkerbell: Other parts?
Tammy: A vagina, a uterus, ovaries... things that makes a female female.
Tinkerbell: Oh, those things... Yes I have those things in me.
Tammy: So, how can you be sexually incompatible to Fernando or any other male?
Tinkerbell: Uhm.... How can I say it, its hard to explain.
Tammy: How so? Penis goes inside vagina- hump, hump, hump... you cant get any more basic about sex than that!
Tinkerbell (sighs): Those parts are not used for that, not for us. It does give us a sexual identity, and yes, we could have a physical relationship, but that for us is rather empty. Look, we are beings of conscious energy, capable of manipulating the world around us, the physical means very little except when we need to be in solid form like I am now. But sex for us happens in the conscious energy level, not on the physical. And even though I have those parts from which I can have physical sex, I cant for these reason. Can you understand that?
Tammy: Then if you could, you would?
Tinkerbell: What Fernando shared with me is more than physical Tammy. If you think that he and I are going to physically have sex, I can reassure that we don't, we cant.
Tammy: You want him back too, don't you?
Tinkerbell: Fernando was, how can I say it? A friend. And if he needs me, I'll be there for him.
Tammy: Then why cant I be allowed with him?
Tinkerbell: Because you are the last thought he had.
Tammy: What do you mean by that?
Tinkerbell: You are his last set of emotions and memories. Therefore those things have to wait in line for their turn to be put into place.
Tammy: Cant you do something with your magic?
Tinkerbell: I cant not ever use my magic to manipulate another's emotions or memories. It would be dangerous if I did.
Tammy: And what if I order you to do it.
Tinkerbell: You cant order me around.
Tammy: You don't and I will say those 4 words that will kill you.
Tinkerbell: You cant do that.
Tammy: I...
Tinkerbell: Fernando believes, and because he believes so strongly in me, it does not matter what anyone else says. His belief is strong enough to support me here in this world.
Tammy: If this was the same Fernando that died in Italy, I would agree with you. But this Fernando, you cant be sure about his belief in you. It may not be strong, it may not exist! So Do As I Say or Else!
Tinkerbell: I would rather die than manipulate his mind to suit yours or anyone else's needs.
Tammy: Then die... You do not exist for me, you are not real to me, I do not believe in fairies or in any other magical things.

Tinkerbell looks at her in awe, not believing in what she is hearing, waiting for the destruction to come. It does not.

Aiesha (from behind in the hall next to the living room wrapped in a towel): Nice try... bitch. Now get dressed and get out of my house.
Tammy: Aiesha!
Aiesha: You just tried to kill a friend, one who is helping out in Fernando's recovery. And yet you tried to kill her. Why? No, don't answer that. I want you out.
Tammy: But...
Aiesha: Not only does Fernando believes, but so do I, so Tinkerbell's existence is owed to us. She cant be destroyed unless we are destroyed first. Now leave on your own accord or I will have my fairy friend here magically send you off to who knows where.
Tammy: I belong here! I'm his wife, damn it!
Aiesha: Like you told Tink, 'If this was the same Fernando that died in Italy, I would agree with you.' But this Fernando, is not, and it remains to be seen whether or not he still accepts you as such. Until then, just leave.
Tammy: Make me.
Aiesha: Tink, will you do the honors?
Tinkerbell (as she raises her wand): Where to?
Aiesha: To her own home, by the cafˇ.
Tinkerbell: Gladly...
Tammy: Wait!
Aiesha (crossing her arms): What is it?
Tammy: I'll leave, after I gather my things and Bink too.
Aiesha: Tinkerbell, you hear her request.

Tinkerbell just smiles, finishes waving her wand and Tammy disappears, along with her belongings and Bink as well. They all reappear in the middle of the living room of Tammy's house by the cafˇ. Aiesha and Tinkerbell turn to go check on Fernando.

Aiesha: So, you're sexually incompatible to us even though you have the same parts as we do?
Tinkerbell: I had to tell that squirrellette something ease her little mind.
Aiesha: So... you and my father... has had.... (a piece of duct tape materializes on top of Aiesha's mouth.)
Tinkerbell: On issues of the relationship of your father and I, I'm not saying a word. But I will say this, he is the best... uhm... friend I have ever had, and I have been around for over 18,000 years and have had many friends. For him there is nothing I would not give him, anything he wants, even me, I will gladly give.

Aiesha slowly peels the duct tape off her maw.

Aiesha: You know, I liked you better when you don't speak.
Tinkerbell: I'll become silent later. Right now I need to sit down with your father and have a talk with him.
Aiesha: Lets see how he is first.

Together they walk into the room, and around the Fernando was in, restrained at all 4 corners and a couple of belts to keep him down. He just lays there, flat on his back, sleeping, if one could call it that. Aiesha looks at the life monitors she has connected to him.

Aiesha: Undo the restraints.

Tinkerbell waves her wand and makes the restraints disappear. Aiesha then steps closer to the bed and brings his arms down his sides.

Tinkerbell: Is he alright?
Aiesha: For the time being, it looks like it.
Tinkerbell: Can I be with him?
Aiesha: You're here now.
Tinkerbell: Alone?
Aiesha: Not now, since we don't know how he will react.
Tinkerbell: We have been friends since... before you. So his memories and feelings of me should have aligned by now.
Aiesha: I don't want to chance it right now. Maybe if he improves in a week or two, I will allow it.
Tinkerbell: A week or two? OK, I'll hold you up to that.

Tinkerbell slowly sits on the bed next to him, brushing his curly hair away from his face.

Tinkerbell (silently to him): If I knew how this time travel stuff is affecting you, I would so easily fix it.
Aiesha: He has 2 sets of memories conflicting. Furthermore, the memories that are conflicting are the ones that do not match this world. So he has to fight to get things in order. Much of the memories in his head all match up to the wedding, that is where he conflicts.
Tinkerbell: And what happened yesterday?
Aiesha: His mind conflicted. He knows who murdered him. He knows why they did it. He knows that he is still alive and the memories do not match. So he wanted to enact revenge. We can not allow him to do that.
Tinkerbell: Why not? The people who killed him are the bad guys, right?
Aiesha: That they are. But something he told be before this happened- "Don't allow me to become judge, jury and executioner, even to those guilty of the crimes they commit." I asked him why. He said something about disrupting the order of good and evil.
Tinkerbell: But without good, there can only be evil.
Aiesha: That is only 1/2 of the equation. The other 1/2 is without Evil there cant only be Good. Only shades of Good, and some will start to determine the lesser as evil, and in that there can only be conflicts, and Good will never be the same again. In him going forth to avenge himself will disrupt that balance.
Tinkerbell: I... uhm... see.
Aiesha: And they say your dumb.
Tinkerbell: I am not dumb... I...
Aiesha: I know the situation with you fairies. You can only think one think at a time, have 1 emotion at a time. But you process so much information so quickly, you seem to do several things at once. I can tell you that you are far from dumb.
Tinkerbell: Why, thank you.
Aiesha: No problem.

Aiesha take the food and puts it in the room's microwave oven, setting it on 'Keep Warm', then gets a couple of chairs for them to sit on. She taps on Tinkerbell's shoulder to get her attention and points to the chair.

Tinkerbell: I want to stay here with him.
Aiesha: You know you cant, now sit on the chair and wait for him to wake up.
Tinkerbell: I can wake him up for you...
Aiesha: Don't. I don't want to disrupt the healing his brain is going through.
Tinkerbell: But if he don't eat, he wont heal.
Aiesha: We have to wait. Its not his body that needs healing but his mind.
Tinkerbell: Then I will wait here next to him.
Aiesha: How many times have you and he shared this bed?
Tinkerbell: Why are you asking that?
Aiesha: Better yet, when was the last time you shared this bed with him?
Tinkerbell: When? Almost a 1/2 year ago. Before he went to Italy to save Tammy. In fact it was the night when he got the phone call about something happening to her, and he immediately left.
Aiesha: You need to get out of that bed now.
Tinkerbell: Why?
Aiesha: That might be part of the conflict- you were his last lover he had but yet he marries Tammy. According to Tammy, they were intimate but not as lovers.
Tinkerbell: They weren't?
Aiesha: It was her wish to be a virgin until her, their wedding day. But if he married her, and still have feelings for you... you need to get out of the bed now Tink, before he wakes up.
Tinkerbell: What would happen if I remain?
Aiesha: I don't know... anything. He could reject Tammy because of you. He could reject you. I cant chance you being intimate in the slightest with him, at least not now.
Tinkerbell: When can you?
Aiesha: I don't know... it depends on what he decides, and that depends on when he does.

Tinkerbell slowly gets off the bed and to the seat Aiesha had put for her.

Tinkerbell (to herself): I don't know how that is possible, it is not like he would reject me after he married Tammy, he promised me that he wouldn't.
Aiesha: What was that?
Tinkerbell: I said that he would not reject me even after he married Tammy.
Aiesha: Wait a minute- you expect to keep sharing his bed with him even after he got married to Tammy?
Tinkerbell: And what is wrong with that?
Aiesha: Everything!
Tinkerbell: How so?
Aiesha: When you marry somebody, you make a promise that you would remain faithful to the one you marry for the rest of your days.
Tinkerbell: But... Fernando is immortal, Tammy would one day die.
Aiesha: If Fernando was immortal, we would not be there.
Tinkerbell: As far as I can understand, he is immortal though his body can be destroyed. But it gets replaced, and this shell is just a replacement. Like me, he is of energy, but a different kind of energy. Like me, his mind resides in that energy. I can understand why he would have conflicts in his mind but I don't understand why.
Aiesha: It has something to do with the shell having different memories from what his mind has.
Tinkerbell: But in mind over matter, the mind wins.
Aiesha: Not always, and that is why there is a conflict.
Fernando (in a tired growly voice): There is no conflict.
Aiesha: But there is, Tink.
Tinkerbell: I did not say that.
Aiesha: If you didn't, then who did?
Fernando (still in a tired growly voice): You forget that I am still here.
Aiesha: FATHER!
Fernando: There you go with that 'father' thing again...
Aiesha: I know, I'm sorry...
Tinkerbell: Father thing?
Aiesha: It's a long story.
Tinkerbell: I can wait.
Aiesha: Well...
Fernando: With her its 'Father' for those things that are serious or against her and 'Dad' of 'Daddy' when she wants something that she cant get on her own and needs me to go get it. (finding the connections of wires from his body to the life monitoring machines, and tugs on them) Now, why are you two here, and what happened?
Aiesha: Its time for you to wake up, and have breakfast. No, don't do that!
Fernando (removing the life monitoring connections from him.): Now, what happened?
Tinkerbell: You got all violent last night. We had to restrain you.
Fernando (showing off disconnected wires to Aiesha): And these things?
Aiesha: I... uhm... might have... out done it with the... Curare tranquilizer?
Fernando: You used Curare on me?
Aiesha: Had too. It's the only thing that works on you.
Fernando: Never mind that... we'll talk about that later. What else is going on?
Tinkerbell: You said that there was no conflict.
Fernando: No, there isn't.
Tinkerbell: Then do you accept Tammy as your wife?
Fernando: I don't know yet.
Aiesha: Why not?
Fernando: Why not? Let see... though the memories are there and the emotions for most of it, it was not I who she had a relationship with. It was not I that underwent through the building of emotions that... uhm...
Aiesha: Father... in your memories from your time line, who died?
Fernando: I cant say.
Aiesha (looking at Tinkerbell sternly): This does not leave this room.
Fernando: I cant say.
Aiesha: It was Tammy wasn't it?
Fernando: That I wont say.
Aiesha: So, you wont accept her because you don't want her to die.

Fernando remains silent.

Tinkerbell: This is not good.
Aiesha: Look... what ever it is that happens, you are here to prevent it and we can help if you need it.
Fernando: I don't want the help.
Aiesha: But can I ask something, If you 'died', does that change everything?
Fernando: No it does not. Me dying was the first step of events that leads to her demise.
Aiesha: Then how does she dies? Maybe we can stop it.
Fernando: No! If you interfere- you will die too.
Aiesha: Die, or be killed?
Fernando: It's the same thing. Shit, I swear... I've been getting those headaches for so long and did not recognize the symptoms. Damn me, I swear.
Aiesha: Then can I ask, when is this supposed to happen?
Fernando: No. And don't you dare go to the chrono server and try to figure it out. Shit... Where is she?
Aiesha: At home, her home. Look, anyone else involved? Like Gadget or the others?
Fernando: I'm not telling, so stop asking. (turning to Tinkerbell) And don't you dare try to get it out of me either.
Tinkerbell: I would never do that to you!
Aiesha (to herself): Sure... you just want to share his bed with him for a while.
Fernando: That was not nice to say.
Aiesha: But it's the truth... First Tammy, now Tinkerbell... Who knows who else is on that list! I swear father, if you were a woman, you would be a slut!
Fernando: I don't question your sexual preferences, choices companions or sex-buddies, or activities you may engage yourself in; do not question mine. Do I make myself clear?!!
Aiesha: Yes, father.
Fernando: Now, where's breakfast for one, and my clothes? What time is it anyway?
Aiesha (looking at her watch): A quarter to 10.

Tinkerbell goes over to the microwave and put the meal that was being kept warm on the service tray. She then carries it over to Fernando's bed and sets it in front of him. She starts to cut up his food and feed it to him, but he takes the fork from her and begins to feed himself.

Fernando: And where's Tammy. Wasn't she here last night?
Aiesha: She was sent home.
Fernando: Sent home? Why?
Aiesha: She wanted some alone time with you.
Fernando: Don't ever do that again.
Aiesha: But...
Fernando: She wants alone time with me. She's entitled to it. As is Tinkerbell, and as is you. But lately you have been hogging up that alone time with me. And you have been making decisions for me that only I am supposed to make. Now, stop acting like some assigned guardian and start acting like my daughter that you are. I swear, you want acceptance, you have to accept me as I am.
Fernando: No Butts- Aiesha. You're not too old for me to tan that tail of yours.
Aiesha: Yes father...
Fernando: Now, how ever you sent Tammy home, go get her back. I need to talk to her, alone.

Aiesha turns to Tinkerbell and nods at her. Tinkerbell hesitates for a moment, and then waves her wand, making Tammy and Bink appear by the bed. Tammy was finishing up her makeup, already dressed in her knee-hi blue skirt and pink shirt, in typical business attire.

Tammy: What the...
Fernando: Now, you two leave.
Aiesha: But, dad...
Fernando: What did I tell you about that, Aiesha...
Aiesha: I'm sorry.
Fernando: Now leave. Bink, I need to talk with your sister in private.
Bink: No problem sir.

Bink walks out of the room. Fernando turns Aiesha.

Fernando: I'm waiting...

Aiesha gets up out of her seat and walks out. Tinkerbell nods at Fernando before following her out of the room. The door closes behind them.

Tammy: Fernando?
Fernando: Sit... (patting on the bed) Right here with me.
Tammy: Uhm...

Tammy takes the service tray of 1/2 eaten food off the bed and puts it on nearby table. She then walks back to the bed and sits next to him, she kicks off her shoes by the side of the bed. He puts an arm around her and pulls her close to him.

Tammy: Uhm... Are you, uhm... are we still married?
Fernando: I need to talk to you about that.

Tammy shifts positions to be comfortable. Fernando puts his hands on her and positions her so that they both would be comfortable. After righting themselves, Tammy puts her hand on his cheek and looks into his eyes.

Tammy: Have you decided?
Fernando: What is there to decide?

Tammy sighs in relief.

Fernando: You married him, not me.
Tammy: No! I Married You!
Fernando: 'I' died back in Italy. (Tammy: NO!) I am now somebody different. (Tammy: No, Don't Say That!) But Tammy... it does not mean that we cant have a relationship...

Tammy looks at him confused and remains silent for a moment.

Fernando: But for me Tammy... it would be like starting over again, from the beginning. To fall in love with you one more time, and let that love grow... Do you understand?

Tammy nods, then leans over to hold him.

Fernando (holding her back): Understand that I do love you, Tammy. I just don't want you to get hurt if it is not enough.

Tammy pushes against him and looks at him.

Tammy: You can not hurt me if you give back, no matter how little.
Fernando: But Tammy, I don't want this to be a 1-sided relationship.

Tammy starts to unbutton her shirt. Fernando tries to stop her, but she tells him non-verbally not too. She takes off her shirt, followed by her bra and then her skirt, which were neatly folded and piled on the end of the bed. She then lifts the blanket he was under and climbs into it with him. She then straddles on top of him and puts a finger to his lips.

Tammy: Shhh... nothing is going to happen that we don't want to happen, but at least give me this much, please.
Fernando: But...
Tammy: Just hold me, that is all I ever wanted since your funeral... I have been waiting for you to return, and I know that you may not accept me, but at least I still want something from you. Maybe I'm selfish or something, but just hold me and give me that much... please.
Fernando: I don't want us to have sex, for it would be sex with very little love from me. As for you... you would be giving so much and getting so little in return.
Tammy: So? Getting little would be a lot more than the nothing I have received these past months.
Fernando: But...
Tammy: Just stay quiet and keep holding me.

Fernando quietly complies. She puts her head against his chest as they hold each other.
After a while, Tammy begins to cry softly, her tears falling on his chest, holding back as much as she can. For the first time in a long time, Tammy goes to sleep on her own amidst her crying.

Some two hours had past she had stopped crying, a bit over two hours since the others had to leave the room. Fernando had been very still and quiet since Tammy put her head against his chest, keeping his arms around her and his hand on non-vital areas of her body whilst she slept. Slowly, she woke up from perhaps the most restful sleep she has in as many days since the funeral. She slowly stretches, not wanting to open her eyes for the moment, not wanting for the dream to end. But it does end, and she opens her eyes, turns her head and faces him.

Fernando: Your masquaera is a mess.
Tammy (wiping her eyes): So?
Fernando: I'm just saying... at least you should fix yourself up before stepping outside.
Tammy: That's the least of my worries.
Fernando: You know there is a whole day out there...
Tammy (interrupting him): I know, and I want to spend it all with you.
Fernando: That can not happen.
Tammy: Why not?
Fernando: You got things to do. I got things to do. They cant be simply ignored for the sake of-*---

Tammy covers his mouth her hand.

Tammy: I understand that, but I don't want to hear it. I just want my time with you for as long as it can last.

Fernando takes her hand and finds himself wrestling with her until he got the upper hand for the moment.

Fernando: Look Tammy, we can have more times like this, but I'm not ready for having them all at once.
Tammy: But...
Fernando: If you think that we are married, then...no, I don't want to say that we aren't to hurt you. But I also do not want to be rushed into something that I am not ready for. Yes, the other Fernando that you did married was ready for all these things, I however am not. And that you need to deal with somehow.
Tammy: But you said...
Fernando: I know what I said, and now I'm telling you that nothing has changed, and you should not be rushing into things that may not occur. In fact, if you try to rush me, chances are that what ever emotions that I do have will turn bad for the relationship.

Tammy sighs, holding back the urge to cry once more.

Fernando: I swear Tammy. There is a lot to do today, perhaps too much, but it has to get done... somehow.

Fernando eases Tammy off him and slides to the bed and slowly sits up. For a moment he stretches in place before getting up. Tammy just sits there, observing his every move and action as he goes into his closet and dresser to pull out a set of clothes. He then puts on a bath robe before walking out of the room to go to the bathroom. Tammy just sits on the bed, semi-curling up into a ball as she wraps her arms around her knees.

As the clock approaches the 11 0'clock hour, Jeanette walks into Fernando's tree house with the key that he had given her a long time ago. She walks down the long hallway to the living room and kitchen areas, where she meets up with Aiesha and Tinkerbell who were having a light meal at the dining area. She heads over to them.

Jeanette: Where is he?
Aiesha: Where is who?
Jeanette: Fernando. I know he's here somewhere.
Aiesha: I don't know what you're talking about.
Jeanette: I know that he has returned from All Time. I want to know where he is.

Tinkerbell lightly waves her wand to invisibly seal off the hallway to the bedrooms.

Aiesha: Fernando is dead and buried in Italy. Now what is it any concern to you?
Jeanette: He's a time traveler like me....
Aiesha: You would still be a nobody if he did not take you under his wing and help make you what you are today. And then you turn his back on him for the likes of Misao? And you wonder why there is a rift in your friendship with him. Now, if he was here, though he is not since he is dead and as yet to return, what would you want him for? Send him to Misao as a trophy as he undergoes Temporal Psychosis? Keep tabs on him and alert Misao of his whereabouts? Like I told Misao and her underlings- we are in mourning and we would like to be left alone. Furthermore- hand over that key. This house is now mine and I do not want random people walking into my house as they please.
Jeanette: Fernando gave me these keys so I can access the Chrono Server.
Aiesha: Not no more. Fernando is dead and the Chrono Server shut itself down after the funeral. Now hand over those keys so I don't have to change the locks.
Jeanette: I don't believe you.
Aiesha: Have it your way then, I'll just change the locks to a biometric key. This way nobody does not get in unless allowed. Now if you don't mind, I don't remember inviting you to this little gathering.
Jeanette: Who else is here besides you two?
Aiesha: Actually that is none of your business. Now drop off your keys and quietly leave.
Jeanette: I'll leave, but I wont drop off my keys.
Aiesha: Have it your way then. Bink...
Bink: Yes Ms. Aiesha?
Aiesha: I need you to stay in the house while I am at work. Anyone who walks in from the door or windows; who is not Fernando, Tammy, Tinkerbell, Hondo or I; shoot them but don't kill them unless they put up a fight.
Bink: Got it!

Jeanette stands there in disbelief as she becomes an observer of this conversation. Then she turns to head to the door but makes her statement known before leaving.

Jeanette: Fernando is here somewhere, and I am going to find him, and when I do...
Aiesha (interrupting her): Do... do what? I'll destroy this place before I let anyone have it.
Jeanette: We'll see about that.
Aiesha: You just remember one thing- you might be a former friend of his, but I am still his daughter. Now don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Jeanette leave frustrated.

Tinkerbell turns to Aiesha.

Tinkerbell: Want me to Zap her to Never Never Land?
Aiesha: That wont be necessary.
Tinkerbell: Awww, too bad.

Fernando walks into the living room in his bathrobe.

Fernando: I thought I heard somebody else's voice in here.
Aiesha: It was just Jeanette, making demands as usual.
Fernando: And?
Aiesha: Well, I told her to handover her key to me because this house is now mine.
Fernando: And she refuses... Well you make sure that you get those keys back or change the locks. In fact, change the locks anyway- call Luigi at the Bronx Lock & Safe Company on Southern Boulavard. He's the only one I can trust with this job. And don't worry about paying him, I'll take care of that.
Aiesha: OK, will do... on my day off.
Fernando: When will that be?
Aiesha: Don't know. I will have to take a personal day.
Fernando: Then do it tomarrow.
Fernando: Alright, I'll do it myself then!

Aiesha withdraws back, almost as if she was expecting to be hit.

Fernando: Jesus I freaking swear! If you want something done you have to do it yourself!
Aiesha: But... I'm busy at the hospital tomarrow!
Fernando: No excuses. First lesson you need to learn as a time traveller is if there is no Time, then make Time. Second lesson is you cant save everyone. Third lesson is Event changes can happen only if Time Allows It. You want to learn how to Time Travel, your skills as a doctor will not always be to your benefit. You need to learn more... understand that 99% of all drivers out there do not know how to change a tire, and get into a lot of trouble when they get a blow out. You need to know things about technology, and other sciences because there will be idiots out there who will think themselves better than you. If you can understand how to manipulate Time to your advantage, even without manipulating events, you will be just short of being a god.
Aiesha: I think I understand.
Fernando: You just barely understand.

Fernando starts to walk back into the hallway, making a comment as he walks along the path.

Fernando: Call Hondo and tell him that I will be at his place within the hour.
Aiesha: Wont you be caught being seen outside?
Fernando: I have my ways of transportation. Besides... oh nevermind. If I have to explain it to you, its not worth the trouble.
Aiesha: Oh...

Fernando walks into the hall and back to his room.

Aiesha: Hey! Wait a minute!

It was too late, the door to Fernando's room had already closed with a loud thud. A few seconds later it was reopenned with a squealing Tammy and closed again. Tammy storms out into the living room from the hallway, complaining to herself.

Tammy (as she sat on the sofa): He could have said 'please' if he wanted me out of the room.
Aiesha: What happened? Or maybe I don't want to know?
Tammy: Most of this is your fault.
Aiesha: My Fault?
Tammy: Yes... you have not gone all righteous on his things and properties, he would not be so pissed off right now.
Aiesha: Wait a minute, don't you think he's pissed off because of you or something that you did?
Tammy: I'm his wife...
Aiesha: That remains to be seen.
Tammy: He saids that he accepts me.
Aiesha: To what extent?
Tammy: There is no extent.
Aiesha: Somehow I don't believe you.

Tammy crosses her arms and sits there in a sour mood. In a couple of minutes, Fernando was stepping out of his room in an expensive Armani suit, and a white silk shirt with a black silk tie. His gun with a black silk tie. His gun neatly holstered away under the suit in a shoudler holster. He walks to the separating lower wall and shelf between the kitchen and living room which at times acts as a dining area, service area and hang out spot. It is the last function which it is being used for by Tinkerbell and Aiesha.

Aiesha: And where are you going all dressed up like for a date?
Fernando: Business. Now did you call Hondo like I told you to do?
Aiesha: No, not yet.
Fernando: Then do so now. Tell him I'm on my way.
Fernando: But what?
Aiesha: Wont the others start to ask questions about you being dead and buried?
Fernando: I will deal with it as I please and as I need.
Aiesha: That's going to cause problems!
Fernando: They are my problems to have. Now, make that phone call. (Turning to Tammy):Come with me to the door.
Tammy (being caught off guard): Huh?
Fernando: If you can 'huh', you can hear. Now come to the door with me.

Tammy hops off the couch and starts walking towards him. Fernando gives Aiesha a kiss on the cheek before walking to the exit hall way.Tammy needed to make a course correction to keep up with him. He stands at the door holding the doorknob in his grasp as he waits for her to arrive. Not only does she step right up to him, but the other two stick there heads from around the corner to watch. He looks back at them.

Fernando: Do you mind? This aint no porn peep show, and if it were, I am not performing in front of an audience.

Aiesha and Tinkerbell look at each other for the moment before returning to watching at two by the door.

Fernando: Look, Tammy... I'll be with Hondo to deal with the Japanese Emporer while he is at the UN. You stay here and wait for my return.
Tammy: OK...Uhm, why are you telling me this?
Fernando: Why not? There should be no secret between us. Right?
Tammy: Uhm, I guess so.
Fernando: Good.

Fernando leans over to Tammy and kisses her on the cheek. Tammy reaches over to him and holds him, whispering in his ear, "I love you." He responds back, "Yeah, I know. Sorry I cant fully return it." Tammy lets him go, steps back and tells him, "Its OK."

Fernando puts on his glasses before openning the door, and then steps outsides. Tammy stands by the doorway and watches him walk away. Aiesha and Tinkerbell joins her.

Tammy: What would you like for dinner?
Fernando: Anything is alright!

Fernando contines on his way to the caf", crossing the street the separate the two trees as he thinks to himself, 'Damn it if Aiesha has not called Hondo... I swear.' He pulls out a cell phone from his pocket and makes the call himself, but there is no answer. Fernando continues to the caf", getting a few odd looks from a couple of passers by. He pays them no mind as he continues on his trek.

The main floor of the caf", where the cafˇ and bar resides, had its typical mid-morning patrons at their usual seats going through their typical activities of their lives. At first no one notices or pays attention too the dark glasses wearing flying squirrel as he takes his seat at the bar.They do as he grabs the bartender's tie and has him leaning over bars face to face with the flying squiirel.

Fernando: I said 'The Usual.' If this is not a hint as to who or what I am then another reminder for you is for you to start wearing clip-on ties.

The Bartender just nods, and then points to where the bottle of absinthe stood. Fernando slowly lets go of the bartender. The bartender serves him a tall glass of the translucent emerald green drink, placing it on the bar in front of Fernando. Fernando takes the drink to his lips and fills his cheeks with it as he counts the shadows on the bar that surround his. Without warning, he kicks the bar to send his barstool spinning as he sprays out the Absinthe into their eyes. He then stops at the last one, where he draws his gun and shoves the metal barrel into his mouth.

On the ground writhing in pain from having alcohol sprayed into their eyes were the male counterparts of the Resue Rangers and a couple of Naval Personnel. The one who remains standing was Admiral RangerReady23, who was shaking in his shoes as Fernando pulls the hammer of his gun.

Fernando: "This gun never saw it take a mortal wound to anyone...", I remember you saying that to somebody. Oh yes... It was Rose. Well, listen here bub, neither has this gun, for it's a brand new replacement, as I am to the person you think I seem to be. Yes, I have returned from the grave, came back from the dead, what ever it is you want to call it-I am back. And I am pissed off more than ever and as Greta Garbo says- "I want to be left alone..." Bother me, interfere with me, and we will see who returns back from the grave. Now start taking a few steps back to your seats. I got business to take care of, and perhaps you can play hide and seek with the Enterprise.

RangerReady23 slowly takes a couple of steps back as Fernando pulls the gun out of his maw. Reaching behind him, Fernando grabs on the towels that were placed there by the bartender, and tosses each one to somebody who he sprayed alcohol into their eyes. RangerReady23 takes his seat once more.

Fernando: Listen up and listen good... never mess with somebody who's mother was a bartender. Now wipe your eyes and leave of me before I spit more poison into them...

The group clumsly stumbled among each other as they went back to their seats though most went to thebathroom to wash the irritant of their faces, still blinded by the spray of Absinthe. A lone figure slowly approached Fernando from the right.

Hondo: Not bad... that is probably was one of your best moves I ever witnessed.
Fernando: It takes practice.
Hondo: OK. Now that you have made it known that you have returned, whats next?
Fernando: Care to meet up with the Japanese Emporer?
Hondo: Huh?
Fernando: Like I said, lets go meet up with the Japanese Emporer...
Hondo: Don't we need to make an appointment or something?
Fernando: No. Infact, I know where he is at this very moment.
Hondo: You do?
Fernando: Yeah. Bring a couple of thousand in 20's and 50's. I'll have the Porsche waiting in front.
Hondo: Huh?
Fernando: Just do it... and put on a suit and tie.
Hondo (confused): Alright then...

Fernando starts to walk away from the bar after wolfing down the rest of the glass of Absinthe.

Hondo goes to his room to change to match Fernando's attire while still keeping to his cowboy self. He also arms himself to the teeth. Done redessed, Hondo goes downstairs to the ATM machine and withdraws 2-grand as Fernando stated. In a couple of minutes he meets up with Fernando, who had his Porsche parked in front of the cafˇ. He was standing at the rear hatch, which was openned. Hondo approaches Fernando and looks inside.

Hondo: Whats up?

Fernando reaches behind Hondo and pulls out his gun from his hidden holster. He then drop's Hondo's gun into a box in the trunk.

Fernando: Be real, Hondo. Where we are going we are going to be frisked, and having a gun in every pocket will really anger somebody. So start dumping.

Not happy with the prospect, Hondo hesitates before pulling out guns and knives from various locations on his body, putting them into the box Fernando had in the trunk. Fernando covers the box with a heavy canvas blanket and closes the trunk. They both walk over to the doors and seat themselves inside the Porsche. Fernando opens the center console and pulls out a small gun inside a small clip on holster and a digital watch, tossing them onto Hondo's Lap.

Hondo: You said...
Fernando: I know what I said... Look, that is a North American Arms .32/.38. It's a .32 round inside a .38 casing. That makes the bullet hypersonic and light body amour penetrable. The size of the gun makes it easy to conceal, and the magazines are 10 round capacity. Any questions?

Hondo looks over the gun, turning it over and seeing the serial on the trigger guard and handle: HONDO-001

Hondo: Its for me?
Fernando: Consider it as a temporary loaner on a permanent basis. Yes it s for you. And you are to carry it on all outings and missions that we go to. You know Hondo, its nice to be the cowboy, have the appearance and attitude. But old fashion six-shooters are not going to save your butt when you are out manned and out gunned. In short Hondo, you need an upgrade. This gun is to level the playing field a bit. You hit them with this, they are going down, even if they are wearing light body amour as most body guards do. Do I make myself clear?

Hondo just nods.

Fernando: Good.

Fernando continues to drive as Hondo puts on the clip-on holster inside his belt.

Hondo: What is the watch for?
Fernando: The gun uses an electronic radio key to lock and unlock its safety. In short Hondo, if somebody steals your gun, they cant use it to shoot you or anyone else.
Hondo: What if the battery dies or something?
Fernando: The battery is good for 5 years. Other than that, there is a small pin hole on the right of the trigger. Shove a paperclip into that and the gun will be put into fire-ready mode until the computer is reset. You can only reset the computer by taking apart the gun.
Hondo: I see.

Fernando pulls into a parking space.

Fernando: Good. We are here, by the way.

Hondo looks about the area, and finds it nowhere near the UN. Fernando steps out of the car, and stands outside, looking at a 'Gentleman's Club' called 'The Pink Poodle'. Hondo steps out of the car, making adjustments to himself. Fernando reaches into his pocket and hands Hondo some ID and a badge.

Hondo: CIA Agent Hondo Sackette? My name is spelt wrong...
Fernando: Its done so deliberately. You don't want them to really know your name. At least you will be getting a check from them soon. Hold on to that, follow me and do as I do and not as I say.
Hondo: OK Boss...
Fernando (as he starts to cross the street to go to 'The Pink Poodle'): Hondo...
Hondo: Yes?
Fernando: Cut it out with the Boss crap.
Hondo: Then...
Fernando (interrupting him): Its Agent Fernando... Agent Hondo.
Hondo: Oh...

They both pause at the door of the establishment.

Hondo: Why are we here?
Fernando: I happen to know that this is the place that the UN Japanese Ambassador frequents. His name is Saka Moko. Chances are, the Emperor is here with him, along with several body guards. Besides, you need to learn about other cultures and how they behave. The Japanese are Alpha Male Oriented- They make demands from which the females must comply. This is why they frequent Gentleman's clubs when away from home. Females are but second class citizens to them.
Hondo: I see... and you know this from?
Fernando: Personal Intel and cultural study. Besides, remember that I told you about making working gals as your friends and treat them with respect despite what they do? Yeah, this is why.
Hondo: Whoa... you're good.
Fernando: Nope, I'm not. This is just years of practice and making mistakes. So start taking notes so you don't make the same mistakes I did in the past.

Fernando opens the door and steps through, where 4 bouncers step in his way to stop them. Fernando does a quick maneuver of raising his fists and a knee to 3 sets of groins, before turning to the 4th remaining one as the other 3 crumple to the ground clutching to their injured manhood. He then pulls out his wallet and shows off his CIA ID and badge at him.

Fernando: I'm here to show my boy a good time. Understand what I mean?

The 4th guard just nods and steps out of the way as Fernando and Hondo walk past him.

With a few steps into the stripper's club, several girls waves and yells hello to Fernando by name. A couple walk up to him and hug him or kiss him on his cheek, all the girls in place was wearing very little, if anything at all. Fernando makes a stop at the bar and places a couple of $100 bills on the counter and walks away. Hondo just follows, noting down everything that he does. He then walks over to the couple of dancers on the floor and places a couple of $20 into their garter belts. They in turn give him a grope and feel of him, commenting how strong and virile he must be. Instead of agreeing with them, he asks them a question.

Fernando (showing off a couple of $50 bills in his hand): Where is Saka Moko?

The room seems to have stopped as everyone turns to face him, and for the moment no one wants to answer.

One of the older ladies walks from the bar, fully dressed in normal attire, approaches Fernando and takes the $50's from his hand.

Bar-manager: That will cost you more than a couple of fifties- hon.
Fernando: Hondo...

Fernando reaches out to him with open palm.

Hondo: Oh....

Hondo starts to put some money into Fernando's hand. Fernando keeps his hand there until the weight was just right. He then takes the money and folds it in his hand and shows it to the barmaid.

Fernando: Will that do?

The Barmaid takes the money and stuff it in her bra.

Bar-mamager: That will do for now. He is in Private screen room number 3. And Fernando... We don't want a mess here. We're trying to run a respectable establishment.
Fernando: Don't worry about that.

Fernando latches on to one of the strippers, a fairer skin long haired brunette mouse, and shoves a couple of bills into her g-string before putting a hand to her rear end.

Fernando: You coming with me, love.... Hondo grab a girl, be ready.

Hondo does as he is told but cautiously, finding it uncomfortable at first. The girl, another fairer skin long hairred brunette mouse, looks at him and makes the comment of, "First Time At This?"

Hondo: No. I just try have more respect for women-folk an' I don't loosen up until I start drinkin'.
Stripper-mouse: Don't, because we don't for you men and maybe you should have a drink.

Hondo thinks about that comment for a moment .

Hondo (mumbles): Been noticin' that lately. an' damn could I use a drink!

He follows Fernando with girl in tow at a quick pace half dragging the stripper along with a rather annoyed look on his face..

Fernando walks right up to Private Screen Room #3, where 2 huge sumo wrestler sized guards were by the door. They were too far apart for him to take them one on one, and both the girls and Hondo were in the wrong places to be of any service for the moment. He reaches into his pocket and pull stout a couple of business cards- one of the Ambassador, the other of the Emperor himself.

Fernando: They are expecting us.

One of the guards takes the cards and looks it over. It was either the original cards or a very good counterfeit. He then turns them over on the back and find them signed, each with the owners' signature on it. He nods at the other guard as he tries to pocket the cards. Fernando reaches over and takes them from his hand and puts them into his pocket..

Fernando (taking a step to the side to be in between them): Don't even try it with me... Saka Moko and I go back a long ways, long before you two were suckling on your mother's nipple for milk. Now are we allowed to go in or not?

The two guards laugh. Their head then soon collide as Fernando reaches to them and force them together. They both fall to the floor.

Fernando (as he drags one of them away from the door): Come on Hondo... take the other one and clear the path.

Hondo does as he is told. Fernando reaches to the door but finds it locked. Fernando takes a Karate stance to kick the door in, but the girl stands in his way, signalling not do. Then she whistles loudly and holds up 3 fingers. The door buzzes and them pops open. They walk in, only to have several guards surround them with guns drawn. The strippers who were there giving a private performance step away and hide behind some furniture. The girls who were with them also hide.

Fernando: Ohio, Saka Moko.
Saka Moko: And who are you?
Fernando: Who do you think I am?
Saka Moko: You look like an old friend who is dead and buried. Now who are you.
Fernando: I don't die that easily, you know that Saka-wan.
Emperor: Who is this guy? Why is he here?
Fernando: Hondo, show yourself, at least to calm the royal Emperor's nerves.

Hondo steps out from behind Fernando.

Emperor: I know who he is. Now why are you here?
Fernando: Something about your Yacusa and Triad problem...
Emperor (to the guards): Close the door.
Saka Moko: Before you take a seat, prove to me that you are who you say you are.

Fernando rolls up his left sleeve, and pulls back on the fur of his arm showing a tattoo of a haloed stick figure on it.

Fernando: Care to run an RFID scan of the chip you have placed under it?

Saka Moko sits back in his chair and signals to the guards to bring chairs for their 'guests'.

Saka Moko: So it is you. But how?
Fernando (taking the seat and sitting on it. Hondo does the same): You know better than to ask.

Saka Moko snaps his fingers. The strippers come out of hiding, as does Fernando's and Hondo's companions. Fernando takes his by her arm and has her sit on his lap. She tries to start to give him a lap dance, but he smacks her on the rear end and signals to her to stop it. Hondo just gives his companion a stern look as she tries to sit on his lap.  

Fernando: Hondo...
Fernando: Remember what I said.
Hondo: Oh... right.

Hondo allows the stripper to sit on his lap, but he continues to give her a stern look to let her know he wasn't in the mood to play around. Not that she didn't seem sexually attractive to her but he didn't feel comfortable here and the deal with Rosie leaving him left his fuse short with anything concerning women. Fernando continues with the conversation.

Fernando: Now, how do you propose a group of 5 to take on the Yucusa and the Triads? Don't try to tell me that it is possible when it is not. Further more both groups have infiltrated your goverements' highest ranking offices, and even the Emporer's palace itself. You can not tell me it can be done when it cant, and I can tell you now that of your 8 guards you have here, 6 of them are members of the Yacusa.
Emporer: That is not possible, you dishonor my men and their service.
Fernando: For that I have to die, yadda yadda yadda... I've heard it all sir. From your father before you to his father before him. The Yacusa is part of Japanese culture, has been, always will be. The Imperial Palace has used the Yacusa as its hunting and guard dog to protect its interests.
Emporer (turning to Saka Moko): I don't trust this squirrel.
Hondo: You better do so, for if there is an answer to this problem of yours, he can find it.
Fernando: And you listen to me Emporer-wan... I do not care for Atlantean Scum being on my planet. But I will respect you, your soveriegn nation and your right to be here as long as you respect mine. Now, just one question... Why isn't that power hungry female here giving you all lap dances?
Emporer: Who are you referring too?
Fernando: Misao.
Emporer: And what do you want of her?
Fernando: She is part of my problem as the Yacusa is part of yours. You pay Hondo and the others I gather the negoticated price plus operating expenses, and I only get Misao and we will see what can be done about your Yacusa problem.
Emporer: I can not do that.
Fernando (slowly getting up onto his feet): Then stay stuck with the problems you refuse to deal with yourself... Come on Hondo, lets leave of this place.

Hondo slowly gets up and follows as Fernando heads to the door with his companion.

Emporer: Wait!

They all stop by the door but none turn.

Emporer: Maybe we can make a deal... When would you like an appointment for further negotications?
Fernando: We'll drop by unannounces. Just have your guards alerted to be ready when ever we arrive. And have Misao with you when we get there...

Fernando opens the door and steps out. Hondo and the girls follow him to the main dance area and continues to the bar. He asks for and recieves a Pepsi and a Root Beer in cans, giving the RootBeer to Hondo. He then gives a more than intimate kiss to his companion along with a grope and feel to a couple of her most intimate of places before pulling away from her. He then stuffs a $50 into her g-string before walking away from her and to the nearest exit. Hondo tosses his companion a $50 then follows, remaining quiet until he gets outside.

Hondo: You're seem too comfortable with all that you dirty dog of a squirrel...

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2015, 9:06pm by Hondo I. Sackett »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2008, 12:07am

-- Continuation of second post that would not fit... --

Fernando continues to the car and stop by its door. He then turns to face Hondo.

Fernando: You listen here. I don't know what the other Fernando has told you, but in this game you have to play the part of horn dog wealthy playboy, where money and women are just objects of the game. Tammy knows of this with her work at the SWA and who knows what the other Fernando has told her, but you have to play the part and play the well enough to know how to win. People of power only deal with people of power. If you can show that you can manipulate money and women as to your whim, then anything is possible in order for you to win. If they see a whiny ass cry baby momma's boy in their presence, then you will find yourself locked up in some dungeon, chained to a wall. So you better wise up to this squeamish attitude of respecting women because no self respecting female will allow herself to be with some cry baby mommas boy. They want men with power, and money. They want men who can hold themselves to a level of confidence that no others around them seem to have, one who can capture a room attention and hold on to that attention for the entire night until they leave. And when they leave, the subject of conversation for the rest of the night will be about them being there. You understand where I'm going with this?

Hondo remains silent for the moment.

Fernando: If you want to be a cowboy, you better be like Doc Holiday, Wyatt Earp, or Wild Bill Hickok because they are the one who did those things- captured a room's attention and held it for the night, and when they left the conversation for the rest of the night was about them.
Hondo: I'm talkin' 'bout what you did in there, with the girls- how is uncalled for in this situation?
Fernando: It is part of the game. It is expected of you. It shows that you are in charge, but at the same time you respect them for what they are and what they do. Like in Arabia- if you don't burp loudly after a meal, the cook will take it as an insult, and demand a contest by agreement. Women in certain circles demand that men be in charge, be in control, to things to them that they would otherwise not allow themselves to be in. And yes, if you have to sex one of them up, you better do so and carry some protection with you at all times. It is expected in this game. Other than that- anything goes. Now you can either stay with me on this possible mission or walk away from it.
Hondo: But you're married to Tammy. How would she take it if she caught you doing that?
Fernando: I did not marry her, the other Fernando did. Besides, she already knows what I might have to do to get the job done. If I have to be physically unfaithful to her, I will tell her, because she knows that it is for the job I have to do, and not because she is unwilling or incapable of fulfilling my needs in those respect. There is a difference between Sex with Love and Sex to get a job done. No one will ever fill the first slot but Tammy. But if I have to screw my way out of a situation to get the job done, then I will... Understand that difference.
Hondo: How would you feel about it if she were to screw on the job?
Fernando: I'm honest with her to tell her what I have done. I hope she has enough balls to tell me the same thing if she had to for the job. Now lets get home. We have some figuring out to do.
Hondo: You are quite the mad dog at times...
Fernando: Arf! Arf! Arf... Lets not confuse the issues here, but least you got a choice-you want in on this mission or not?

Fernando opens the door and sits inside the Porsche. Hondo slowly walks to the other side and slides himself into the car and sits down. As soon as Hondo puts on his seat belt, Fernando puts the Porsche in gear and drives away.

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2015, 9:13pm by Hondo I. Sackett »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Charles_Roberts
Newbies
Detroit, Michigan

Reply #3 - Aug 26th, 2008, 12:45am

(edit out of finished edition)

Then a phone rings as Aiesha answer it before she head off to work  

Aiesha: Hello  

Charles; Hay Aiesha it me Charles Head of NSA Now got a new position also I on a Silent Phone so no one but us can here so were Fernando?  

Aiesha: UN he not here  

Charles: Rats well if you see him tell him I am coming over later also Tell Bink that Me, Widget, Alex II and Carelince and there kids are coming so let Bink know  

Aiesha: Ok I will but how did you became Head of the NSA  

Charles: Well I became the new Scarface because the old one my Former boss Gabe Retired form NSA so I am the new Scarface now  

Aiesha: So how did you get a Scar on your Face?  

Charles; Long Story short I was in South Africa Chasing a Killer though the Cape Town Wild life Park until a Tiger came out of no ware and scratch my Face I got a Big Scar on right side of my face so I had to be in the African Hospital for 4 Days Oy you will see it when I get there so see you later  

Then in Paris, France Agent 47 was getting on a plan to New York City while he was smiling. 'See you there old friend' Then his Plane took off to NYC since he left the Church a year ago  

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2015, 9:15pm by Hondo I. Sackett »  
View Profile Charles_Roberts Dragon_Roberts Dragonroberts2   IP Logged
Integra_Hellsing
Newbies

Reply #4 - Aug 26th, 2008, 12:54am

(single poster delete from story)

The fox was sitting at a cafe, shades over her eyes, scenting the air on occassion. 'She listens to the world around her, remember the orders to fit in. How in the nine hells would a rebel with a cause fit in. Her tail switches in annoyance, and drains her coffee cup. She checks her watch again. 'Her target was running a bit late and that was not allowed. Her ears flick back and adjusts to the sounds again. She removes the shades and dusts them off on her shirt. 'She looks rather tough, and she keeps it that way. She snatches her next cup of coffee and drains it.  

Jacinth: Where in the hell are they. '

Tail twitching in annoyance again, she growls at the coffee and drains the next cup. She just motions for the rabbit to leave the pot, claws drumming on the table. She draws a few looks and she only smiles and waves at the kiddies. She stands and stretches, then settles back down in her chair. Checking her watch.

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2015, 9:15pm by Hondo I. Sackett »  
Email View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #5 - Aug 26th, 2008, 11:14am

Hondo sits in quiet for a bit once they get in the car. He thought a few things over but he knew the answer to Fernando's question. Finally he decided to speak.

"Listen, Fernando. I don't know how much you remember of me but the Fernando I fought with understood me. Hopefully you soon will too. I do what needs done at almost any cost to myself. I am very uncomfortable 'round women 'specially with others 'round an' always have been. Rosie made that worse for me but at the same time made it better as now I'm pissed off and intolerant of their shit! Got a lot I have to settle in my own mind. I know sex is sex but I have a hard time seperatin' it from relationships. Like ya have said before I'm old fashioned. I just have my limits. I'll go into a strip club, I'll shove 20's in a strippers bra or panties, I'll slap a rear, put my arm 'round one of them, let 'um sit on my lap, maybe if the situation calls for it I'll let them kiss me, but stickin' my hand in their panties in front of everyone or goin' to bed with them to make an image or prove a point is over the line for me. Maybe someday I'll run across a situation that I'll have to do that but it will be for a good cause an' it will be my choice. I'm not some whiny mama's boy, as you put it, but I try to have a code of ethics, It's part of what separates us from the bad guys. You say I need to hold attention, I can hold attention if I need to, but you seem so dang good at that I'm not sure you even need me. If you want me 'round you do what you do best and I'll do what I do best and thats stayin' in the background  listenin' an' coverin' your back. If you have any of the other Fernando's memories in there you'd know I can get attention very fast! An' my weapons are not out of date! I know them an' can use them with great speed an' accuracy. Even so I do like this little thing you gave me it does conceal nice. make a good back-up gun. Like I said I do whats needed but i'm not changin' who I am to do it unless I deem it necessary. I know my style, or lack of dependin' on who ya ask, better than anyone else's so why try to be somethin' I ain't when I can get a job done with who I am?!" Hondo said.  

Fernando had sat and listened to him rant rather calmly for how he had been. This Fernando had been much more irritable and snappy. Hondo hoped he could get all his emotions and memories aligned fast as his temper was wearing a bit thin after the strip club incident.

"So you in out or?" Fernando asked plainly.

"In!" Hondo stated matter of factly.

"'k, then let us get down to business." Fernando said.

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2015, 9:37pm by Hondo I. Sackett »  

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #6 - Sep 1st, 2008, 7:32pm

Fernando: Look. I don't care what people think or do as long as it does not interfere with my life or the lives of friends and family. And at the same time, having Christian ideals of how to treat women, Hondo, is a joke. No- Just hear me out. Women think that they are the world's greatest thing next to sliced bread. They are not. The sad truth is the majority of women out there believe themselves to be owed by the world because they have a period, that we men don't understand, that they dictate to us what has to be said and done when it comes to a shared life. It is not that way- it never was that way. God- on which ever one you believe in from any religion put man on Earth first. We were given mastery of the plants, animals and of the planet itself. We lost it because of women.
Hondo: I am starting to agree with you there, but did not God create woman out of Adam's rib, so that he can be reminded that she belongs close to his heart?
Fernando: Again, that depends on which version of creation you believe in. In the Catholic/Christian one-yes. In the Jewish/Muslim one- no. In their version, Lilth was created out of the dirt and mud like Adam was, but Lilth rebelled against Adam and sided with Satan and thus God banned her from Eden. Days later, God made Eve. Now, why did Lilth rebelled? She wanted to be on top.
Hondo: On top? As in rulng?
Fernando: On Top, Sexually speaking.

Hondo's raised a questioning eyebrow.

Fernando: But being on top, sexually speaking also means that you're the one in control, you are the one that rules, you are the one with power- all the things that Lilth wanted. Its all about the stupidity of psychology- if you can understand that. Now, like Lilth, Adam had problems with Eve. Eve wanted to be with the one with the most power. Adam was a mere human with who knows what powers God gave him. Satan on the other hand was god like in powers, so guess who Eve started to believe and follow?
Hondo: Satan. Now, your point is?
Fernando: Simple, women do not care for men who are given power. They care about men who can use it, control it, wield it like a weapon and make others coward in fear. With Power comes wealth, a second thing that women want. And they want to control the man who has those things. That is why in this spy game, you have to be in control, show that you are in charge and is the one with the power to manipulate others around you.
Hondo: But you can't let their actions justify yours!
Fernando: Remember this: The Japanese culture, in fact most of all the Asian Oriental cultures, women are less than second class citizens. A man can literally go up to a woman on the streets where they live and demand for sex right then and there and she will comply-provided that other certain rules of society are met. You are a man. You met up with the Japanese emperor and his Ambassador, who were 'exercising their god-given rights of being a man' against women, and There you are trying to make demands but yet will not 'exercise your god-given rights' against women. To them you are either weak or gay, and therefore lost all respect they would otherwise have for you. Me on the other hand- there is no question as to where I stand with them. You got a lot of ground to make up for, and you need to get off that female phobia that Rose put upon you. But enough of that. Lets go to the Cafe. I got some research to do.

Back at Fernando's home there was a knock on the door. Aiesha looks at one of many video monitors around the house to see who it is.

Aiesha: I don't believe it.
Tinkerbell: Who is it.
Aiesha: Tammy... you better come with me as I answer the door.
Tammy: Why?
Aiesha: JUST FOLLOW ME, WOMAN! I SWEAR- THESE PEOPLE ARE HERE FOR YOU! BUT WHY THEY CAME HERE IS BEYOND ME!
Tammy: Who are they?
Aiesha: You will see.

Aiesha opens the door. A female chipmunk in a black business suit stands by the door.

Female Chipmunk: I am from the Italia Press, I heard that Tammy G. would be here and I would like to get an exclusive.
Aiesha: Oh cut the crap, Ferro and get in here before the insurance salespeople join you.

Aiesha grabs Ferro by the arm and hauls her into the house, closing the door behind her. Then she gives Tammy a long hard stare before walking away.

Aiesha: She's your guest, you deal with her.

Aiesha start to walk away from them and back to the dining area and kitchen.

Tammy: Uhm, Ferro... what brings you here?
Ferro: Its past due for Bink's medical exam. I have Dr. Bianchi and the others waiting at some hotel and cafe place across the street.
Tammy: Others?
Ferro: Marco, Hillshire, Jean and the cyborgs.
Tammy: Aren't there any missions to do in Italy?
Ferro: Not at the moment. So we took the time to come over and check Bink out. So this is... your house?
Tammy: Not exactly.
Ferro: What do you mean, not exactly?

Tammy starts to walk to the hall to the living room area.

Tammy: This is Fernando's home... which is now owned by his daughter Aiesha. I live in the tree on the side of the cafe, though I spend my time here.
Ferro: Why would you do that?
Tammy: I like it here.
Ferro (looking about the place): You like it here because it reminds you of him.
Aiesha: I did well redecorating this place!
Ferro (looking at Aiesha): Well then, the apple does not fall far from its tree after all.

A Porsche 928 stops at the parking lot behind the cafe. Both a mouse and a flying squirrel step out of it. The squirrel takes out a laptop from the trunk of the Porsche before the both of them head into the cafe from a rear entrance. Going through a maze of corridors, they make it to the bar and cafe portion of the cafe. Hondo goes to the bar to get a stiff drink.

Fernando continues to his lone seat, left from off center, where he puts his laptop down to open it and begin his research. An hour has gone by as Fernando sits and types away, accessing various internet and information portals that CCC is not even aware off. Any attempts by him or any other form of intelligence that tries to interfere or sniff into Fernando's connection quickly gets routed to a pure source of energy at the nearby generating station via an Ether-killer Junction. But up to now, Fernando has found nothing that would give him any clues.

She walks into the cafe's main entrance as if she owned she place, giving it and everyone inside an inspectioner's eye and failing the lot of them for looking back. And who wouldn't; at 5'6" with a slim but voluptuous build weighing in at under 110pounds, she is neatly fitted into a small tight black dress that says she is in control. The 2 large rats in Armani Suits adds to her picture, and does unseen white 1950's Rolls Royce Silver Wraith stretch limousine with awaiting driver parked outside the door of the cafe. As she walks to the bar, jaws just drop at the mere look of this Asian brunette mousette beauty. Anyone who approached her were met with large caliber weapon pointed at them from the two rats. She stops just a couple of feet from the bar behind the squirrel who was at his laptop, and taking an occasion sip from his mug of who knows what.

Mousette: Are you 'Fernando'?
Fernando (as he turns to face her, closing his laptop screen): Didn't I tell everybody to leave me... Jeanie Chin?
Jeanie: It is you!

Jeanie pounces on him, pinning him against the bar and smothering him with hugs and kisses. Those who tried to make a comment of the activity were given a stern stare by Jeanie's bodyguards. Even Hondo was given a good stare from them. After a couple of minutes of PDA (Public Display of Affection), Jeanie slowly steps away from Fernando, while still holding onto his hands.

Jeanie: So it was an ugly rumor after all!
Fernando: What rumor?
Jeanie: About you being dead! You still got that coffee breathe though.
Fernando: Uhm... How did you... Oh I forgot, you're married to that Asian Newspaper Owner. Information for you is like Microchips to Microsoft.  
Jeanie: Was married.
Fernando: Was married?
Jeanie: It became an ugly scene when I would not bear pups for him when he wanted, so he wanted a divorce. But, long story short, I got pregnant by him while he tried to continue his divorce proceedings thinking that I was not pregnant. So to save himself from losing face in the public view of divorcing and abandoning his pregnant wife, he killed himself in the honorable way. I inherited everything. 2.25 billion readers, 12 newspapers and 23 magazines under one tiny roof!
Fernando: That would make you...
Jeanie (with a smile): The richest woman alive- richer than Bill Gates and the Queen of England combined.
Fernando: Jesus, Jeanie... You would be worth....
Jeanie: 425 Billion in American Dollars of liquid assets and immediate spendable cash with another 800-odd billion in investments, equipment and employees. Now how has my savior been doing?
Hondo (to himself as not to be heard while by his fox-friend): Savior?
Fernando: Just making ends meet. You remember how it was so long ago?

Jeanie pulls out a red-brick sized tied lump of 100 dollar bills and places it by his laptop.

Jeanie: Would 50-Grand cover it?
Fernando: Uhm... Jeanie, I have to refuse.
Jeanie: Why?
Fernando: Why? Remember those long talks over 20 years ago? I don't own you and you don't own or owe me. And even if you managed to get all the money in the world, you do not own everything, and I would not want you too. Remember, we came from very humble beginnings and if we would have stayed together we would still be humble today.
Jeanie: Why must you be so...
Fernando: Honest?
Jeanie: I was thinking perfect.
Fernando: Perfect?
Jeanie: You're too good to be in this place. You're too good to be in any place. I have you followed about during the years and made sure that things were alright with you while you went about saving people and their lives like you did mine. How do you manage from going broke? I know your job at the agency does not pay enough for you to have what you want.
Fernando: It's a long line of rotating extended credit.
Jeanie: I'll take care of it for you then right away.
Fernando: No!... I mean-don't. Please, thanks for the offer, but I can manage.

Jeanie pulls out another brick of 100 dollar bills and places if on top of the first.

Jeanie: Consider it as a gift, then.
Fernando: Wait a minute- how many of those things do you have?
Jeanie: Get me private room in this (she hesitates for a moment and looks about the place) Hotel and I'll show you.
Fernando: Oh no. we're not going through that again.
Jeanie: Aww, come on. Just like old times. Besides, I have not thanked for saving my life so long ago.
Fernando: You thanked me enough back then. So what brings you here anyway?
Jeanie: Its been a while since I last saw you. Besides, I was at that UN Awards ceremony, and I thought I saw you in there A few times.
Fernando: Why did you not say something then?
Jeanie: Because only you would figure out a way to earn the Dag Hammarskjold Medal of International Honor and Recognition. You know those things are only given to the family of dead people who worked hard in earning them.
Fernando: Well it wont be the first nor the last time I had won something meant for somebody else.
Jeanie: Seriously, Fernando. You keep doing good for others and not getting any good for yourself. One day all this is going to catch up with you and you are going to be hurt worst than death itself. I don't want to lose a friend that I have in you. It was bad enough that I attended your funeral back in Rome. And yet some how, you are here, alive.
Fernando: Again; what brings you here? You have not set foot on American soil in over 20 years even though you are an American born citizen, and during those times you had a chance to see me, you didn't.
Jeanie: I could have, but my husband was a tyrant when it came to our marriage so my options were limited. Besides, I need you for something else.
Fernando: Jeanie, don't use our past friendship to leverage something out of me.
Jeanie: Its not like what you think.
Fernando: Then consider yourself in line with the billion of others who needs the services of the Rescue Rangers. Go sign up for an appointment and I'll see what can be done for you.
Jeanie: Its not for me.
Fernando: Then who is it for?
Jeanie: Its for you.
Fernando: Me? Explain.
Jeanie: I noticed that Atlantean Fraud Misao hanging about in the UN Ceremony held in your honor, speaking to your friends and your daughter. And I speak to you in the voice of billions- do not entangle yourself with her. She is nothing but trouble. Though the Japanese claim to some universal right of being from Atlantis, the rest of us Orientals are not. And I have it from good sources that they are looking for you and your friends to take care of their underground crime syndicate, but it is really a trap. What you and your friends did in Italy was chop off the tentacle of an octopus and now that octopus wants revenge for losing part of itself to you. I'm asking, pleading with you not to answer their call because it is a false call to trap you.
Fernando: Look.. Jeanie. I promise that I'll take what you say into consideration.
Jeanie: Look, can we talk someplace private? Can we rent out a room in this hotel or something?
Fernando: Jeanie, come back later this evening at my place. We'll talk there.
Jeanie: Your place? Where would that be?
Fernando: Across the street from here.
Jeanie: Can we go there now?
Fernando: No. I mean, I have things to do during the day and wont be back until late in the afternoon. If you like, I'll have some dinner prepared for you and... err... your friends here.
Jeanie: Don't worry about them. I'll be there at your place, alone. 6o'clock fine with you?
Fernando: Make it 6:30.
Jeanie (pulling out a Paw-Pilot PDA and scribbles on it): OK. 6:30 it is. I might as well do some shopping then.
Fernando: Macy's?
Jeanie (putting away the PDA): Macy's sounds good. How much would you think they would want for the whole store?
Fernando: The whole store?
Jeanie: The company itself?
Fernando: I would not know.
Jeanie: I'll figure that out. (she leans over to Fernando and gives him a more than a reasonably passionate kiss.) I'll see you at 6... Come on boys, we got some shopping to do!

Jeanie turns to the door and walks the distance from the bar to the exit with her body guards close by. Fernando says to himself, "Oh Boy..." before returning to his computer, and then remembering that there were 2 bricks of $50,000 in hundred dollar bills. He quickly gathers them and only takes a couple of slips of the paper bills from each before handing the rest to Hondo.

Fernando: Merry Christmas, bud. Now go get something with that and give away the rest. I got a lot of work to do here before I can give an answer...

Hondo just looks at him in disbelief and awe as he looks over the bricks of money he now has in his hands.

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2015, 9:47pm by Hondo I. Sackett »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #7 - Sep 2nd, 2008, 10:55am

Hondo continues staring at the huge wad of cash.
" yeah . . . sure . . . Thanks, Jefe. I'll buy somethin'." Hondo said.

"You will think of something. Now get going so I can work." Fernando said.

"yeah, sure. I'll see you later." Hondo said as he turned to leave.

"yes you will." Fernando said.

Hondo headed up to his room at the cafe. There was a lot 'bout the cafe he didn't care for as of recent and stayin' there was gettin' on his nerves. He sat on his bed for a moment then looked down at the money he had in his hand. it struck him what to do, now. He got up, pack all his belongings and took them out to his truck. He'd come back and get his Bronco later and get the old WWII fighter from RR HQ as soon as possible as well, as he had parked it there with Gadgets permission. Chip didn't want it there, but Hondo had been in a bad mood at the time and Gadget preferred that her husband have all his teeth.

Hondo climbed into his truck, lit up a cigar, and headed out. As he left he kept looking over his shoulder as he felt like he was bein' watched. there were folk outside, but none he thought that looked like they were actin' odd. he shrugged it off as over jumpy from the last mission and headed off.

He had seen a piece of land with an old cabin and large barn that would make an excellent workshop on it. It was hidden from view and in an area that hardly anyone ever went to so it was secluded and undisturbed. he found out who owned it and went to meet with them. He dickered them down in price and got it for a song. He had been by the place so he knew what he needed. after a trip to a few shops, stores and home improvement centers, Hondo had enough stuff to fix it up proper.

It took his truck and 3 delivery trucks to haul everythin'. The delivery drivers helped him unload and then left him to do his work. He cleaned the cabin and moved in a few pieces of furniture he had picked up and stowed the truck and buildin' stuff in the large 4 story barn, that had a 2 level basement as well. He had everythin' moved in and the repairs that needed immediate attention mostly done by night fall. He used  all of one brick of money but barely touched the other, so he locked it up in his truck. The furniture was good, sturdy country styled but nothing overly fancy. the only things he splurged on was a decent humidor filled with cigars he liked, (mostly cheaper though he hoped to pick up some cubans the next time he went over seas) and a wet bar with his favorite liquors and some of Fernandos as well as some other staples for a bar. After a light meal of ice tea and jerky he sat on the porch in a rocker he had bought and watched the last rays of sun fade and the stars come out.

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2015, 9:55pm by Hondo I. Sackett »  

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #8 - Sep 5th, 2008, 10:29pm

Fernando kept on working diligently on finding possible clues and other bits if intell. Thus far Jeanie has approached him in not taking the mission for good reason, and he himself would not take it unless he has a need doing so. The problem is driving him to take it, forcing his hand into pursuing something that he would not do in his right mind. Nonetheless, he continues looking for something that can not be found unless it wants to be found.

The bartender slides a plate to him with a sandwich in it- Roast Beef and Swiss with a bit of mayo, sans the rabbit food. Normally he would question it, but this time he does not. In fact, for the time being, he lets it sit there. Meanwhile Tammy and Ferro sit in the living room, across from each other.

Ferro: Bink is doing fine, I gather?
Tammy: So far, yes.
Ferro: No complaints of pain? Headaches? Difficulty seeing? Issues with hearing?
Tammy: Nope, nothing like that.
Ferro: Does she forgets things?
Tammy: Not that I can tell. Why are you asking me these questions?
Ferro: Its to see if you are keeping up with Bink's cyborg development.
Tammy: I give her the medication every morning and ask her the usual questions. She seems to be doing fine.
Ferro: OK then, just 2 more questions and I'll send for Dr. Bianchi to make an appointment with you for today or tomorrow to checkup on Bink.
Aiesha: And where is he going to do this examination?
Ferro: Well, we have not decided on that yet. Perhaps at the hotel room at the cafe.
Aiesha: Oh how sterile... Let me know when you need it and I'll allow him to use the cafe clinic.
Ferro: You would do that for us?
Aiesha: I would do that for Bink, not you or Dr. Bianchi. And of course, I'll be there to supervise this exam.
Ferro: I'll Dr. Bianchi of that.
Aiesha: Now, what were you going to ask Tammy?
Ferro: You listening in to our conversation?
Aiesha: This is my house. You don't like it, you can walk out on your own.
Ferro: Hmph... (turning to Tammy): And how are you doing?
Tammy: Who me? I'm fine.
Ferro: Fine? What about how you feel losing Fernando. Don't tell me you're dating again...
Tammy: I see Fernando all the time.
Ferro: Tammy, Fernando's dead.
Tammy: I know that, and like I said, I see him all the time.
Aiesha: Tammy- I think you said enough.
Tammy: Huh?
Aiesha: I said- I think you said enough. (pointing to the direction of Fernando's room) Now I need you to go to your room and take your pill.
Aiesha: DO AS I TELL YOU, WOMAN!

Tammy almost jumps out of her chair and scurries into Fernando's room. After things has quieted down a bit, Ferro asks a question.

Ferro: Anything I should know about?
Aiesha: Tammy has lost it. She is in a psychosis of where she is living in her own world and not totally accepting reality. To her, Fernando is still alive and they are still married. Now her medication is making her accept reality a bit more every day, she is still hung up on my father. Now if you think you want Tammy back as a field agent or intelligence officer, I will have to refuse that request because right now Tammy is as looney as one can be.
Ferro: So these other answers she gave me, are false?
Aiesha: No, they are true, Tammy does what she has to do for Bink, but she thinks that she's married and raising this little family that does not exist. Good thing I follow up on her and double check on Bink's care.
Ferro (as she gets up and starts walking to the hall): I see. Alright then, I'll be going and we'll see about using the clinic's facility later today or tomorrow.
Aiesha (follows Ferro to the door): By my pleasure.
Ferro: I'll keep in touch, and I'll inform Dr. Bianchi of Tammy's condition.
Aiesha: Please do.

Ferro walks out the door, and Aiesha closes and locks it afterwards. Then she leans against it and lets out a sigh. She then pulls out a cell phone and makes a call.

Aiesha: Hello father? Ferro was here, she saids they got rooms at the cafe. What do mean you'll take care of it? Alright, alright... just don't say that I did not warned you! Bye!

Misao walk into the Japanese embassy, to answer a call she recently answered. She easily bypasses security and heads to the top floor of the 12 story building, into an undisclosed room. She was told take a seat for this meeting with the Ambassador and the Emperor.

Misao: How can I help you gentlemen?
Saka Moko: We need you to be here for a meeting with an American Law Enforcement officer of sorts.
Misao: Explain, American Law Enforcement officer of sorts. Are they the police? Federal Agents?
Emperor: Rescue Rangers.
Misao: But they are not Law Enforcers. At best they are private investigators.
Saka Moko: Regardless of the case, We want you to meet with them. You will have to stay here until they decide to return.
Misao: But I'm in contact with them all the time. Why should I meet with them at all? If they want to see me, I'm at the cafe of at a number of related places.
Emperor: Because we are telling you to stay here until they come. You will be in one of the downstairs apartments. Your things will be brought over.
Misao: Everything I need is in the trunk of my car.
Emperor: Then so be it. Guards, escort Ms Misao to her new accommodations.
Misao: I can find the place myself.
Emperor: You still are going to be escorted.

Misao walks out of the room with the guards right behind her.

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #9 - Sep 11th, 2008, 10:24am

"You know what, Fernando, this is useless. The organizations involved are too big, too well entrenched into the governments and too well woven into their societies to make any sized dent into their infrastructure. What can one do in the face of this? Nothing. What can one have against all this? Hope- if very little of it.", Fernando thinks to himself as he shuts down the laptop, "Even with the skills and experiences of all the other selves combined, this would still not be enough. And altering history itself means eliminating or undoing Misao and the Atlantean refugees when they had arrived to this planet 10,000 years ago. It's a no-win, no-options situation being played out here. Damned for doing and damned for not doing."

Fernando looks over at the roast beef sandwich that was on the plate sitting next to his laptop. He does not remember ever ordering it, in fact he remembers never ordering it. Though never looking the other way at free food, when doing missions, a paranoia sets in on watch what you eat. Though harmless looking, this sandwich is setting off all the alarms inside of Fernando's head. Thus he acts naturally, puts away his laptop, and walks away from the scene.

Though his home is a straight diagonal line from the cafe, Fernando takes the long way home by going to the lake first, not far from the RR/HQ. Dale was his usual self on the hammock he put between two trees so long ago, sleeping in it. Chip was in the office buried in busy work. Monterey Jack and Zipper were out of the country on another adventure. Smoke coming out of Gadget's lab completes the picture, though it is not as it appears. Fernando stares out at the lake like his previous selves had done so in the past maybe a hundred times before.

"Penny for your thoughts, mister?", a female voice asks.

Fernando: I would like to be left alone, Gadget.
Gadget: Fernando? Is that you? I heard rumors that you were back, but I was not expecting you to be here.
Fernando: There are a lot of unfinished business to take care off before I go on. A lot of unfinished business...
Gadget: Anything I can do to help?
Fernando: You're the reason why I am here and not the other me.
Gadget: What do you mean by that?
Fernando: Oh nothing, if you cant figure that out for yourself. Can you explain to me why your lab is smoking and who is in there that caused it?
Gadget: Oh, that's Sparky. He thinks that he can make another endless power supply from dead ZPMs.
Fernando: You know you are all lucky that he does not leave a smoldering crater with all that dangerous experiment.
Gadget: Yeah, I know. Uhm, Fernando, can I ask you a question?
Fernando: Ask.
Gadget: Its something that your other you said to me, while we were in Italy.
Fernando: Go on...
Gadget: Have we, you know, me and him, done anything we should not have in order to keep the timeline together?
Fernando: If you mean that in trying to rescue Tammy's parents, that was failure on your parts. If you would have left things alone, well, Tammy's parents would both still be dead, but we would not have to be wondering about 'what ifs'.
Gadget: No, I was asking if I did anything to persuade the other you into Time Traveling, and if so, what?
Fernando: Anything?
Gadget: Did I ever had sex with Fernando as a price to go back in Time to help Tammy's family?
Fernando: Why would you want to know that?
Gadget: Because its been bothering me, that's why.
Fernando (lightly touching Gadget's nose with his finger): In this time line, all those things that you can ever remember is what has happened. If you and he has sex and then he went back in time to before it happened and you two never had done it after the time travel, then it never happened. Only he has the memories of an event that has never happened though in his point of view it did. Gadget, time is not 2 dimensional, it is 3. Not only can you back and forth but side to side too. So in this version of time- if you remember that nothing happened between him and you, then it never did.
Gadget: Then you and I, I mean him and I never had sex?
Fernando: If that is what you remember, then no.
Gadget: Would you do the same to me?
Fernando: Do what?
Gadget: If I ask you to time travel to the past to undo an event that cost us dearly as a group, would I have to pay a price for that?
Fernando: What kind of price?
Gadget: Have sex with you?
Fernando: Why is that a concern?
Gadget: For one, I'm married to somebody else. We're not married for another.
Fernando: For the entire history of sentience and civilization, being married has never stop members of a couple from connecting with others.
Gadget: You're married to Tammy, third.
Fernando: Who says that I am?
Gadget: But you are.
Fernando: The vows says that we are to be wed until death do us apart. The Fernando you know was killed, dead and buried. They as a couple have become apart due to death's involvement and actions. I came in after the fact, and I am not one who is going to acknowledge all of the past Fernando's actions or decisions.
Gadget: But...
Fernando: If I were to zap us forward or backwards in time, where Chip does not exists, what ever wedding vows you have with him would be null and void at that time frame. For the future travel, Chip would be long since dead, and therefore "Death Do Us Apart" applies. For a past trip, how can you be married to someone who does not yet exist at the time? You are only married for the time frame in which you two share together. Now with that said- Tammy is married to someone in the past who no longer exists now.
Gadget: But he does exist- because he is you.
Fernando: Again with the semantics. It does not matter because what was said and done is over. The Fernando Tammy married is dead. I am Fernando reincarnated, and therefore am not married to Tammy. If we are to be married, then we would have to do over the marriage ceremony again.
Gadget: Then why don't you?
Fernando: Don't I what, marry Tammy? No.
Gadget: And why not? You got another girl friend to marry and then leave like you did her?
Fernando (to himself): Don't I wish.
Gadget: What was that?
Fernando: Nothing you should concern yourself with about.
Gadget: But...
Fernando: But what?
Gadget: You are but you aren't and all this time you are still here and Tammy thinks that you two are still married.
Fernando: I have already explained it to Tammy that we are not married, and if she continues on with this fantasy, we are not going to be.
Gadget: Now that is just being mean!
Fernando: How so? All I ever wanted is to be left a lone, and yet there she is causing me problems for no good reason other than to get my attention for some no good cause. I swear- how or why did the last Fernando feel in love with her, I don't know. Maybe she was a good lay...*

Gadget shakes her hand as if she hit it hard against something, like a steel reinforced concrete wall. Close enough though as she tried to slap Fernando.

Gadget: Ow ow ow ow ow....
Fernando: Serves you right.
Gadget: What are you, some kind of robotic cyborg?

Fernando reaches into Gadget's pocket and pulls out one of many needles that she carries. Then he pokes the needle into the palm of his left hand and shows it to her s he pushes the needle deeper and deeper until it comes out the other end. Blood starts to drip from both ends.

Fernando: Cyborgs don't bleed, at least not like this.
Gadget: Then what are you?
Fernando: Flesh and blood, like you.

Fernando pulls out the pin, now covered in blood and hands it back to Gadget.

Fernando (as he wraps his bloody left hand into a handkerchief): But we all have a very high threshold for pain. Just don't let this fool you, it does hurt greatly. I just refuse to acknowledge the pain.

Gadget continues on staring at him.

Fernando: There are many things that you do not know about me, about him- about us you think you know as Fernando. Chances are that he did not feel the bullet as it went through him. That he probably stood there for the last moment of his life and cursed out his murderer. I would even bet that despite the damage he suffered, he did not fall unless he was pushed or after his murderer left and his body gave up. In fact I can tell you that he fought hard not to let death take him away until the very last second, his heart pumping until there was no more blood to pump, his lungs taking in air until they could no longer take in air, his mind cranking away on how to undo what has happened until his brain simply shutdown from lack of blood and oxygen. Death had to have dragged him away kicking, clawing, biting and screaming every step of the way.
Gadget: How do you know this?
Fernando: I have the memories of the event, I know who killed him, I know why he was killed. Now, I want you to keep it quiet, because I will be very angry if you run off and tell the world of my little secret.
Gadget: But if you know...
Fernando: That is for me to figure out what to do with that person, Gadget. Not you, not the Rescue Rangers, Not The Police. Now, you need to go home and take care of your husband.
Gadget: Oh, Chip can take care of himself.
Fernando: I said, you need to get home and take care of your husband. It was not a topic of discussion, it was a command so that I can be left alone in solitude.
Gadget: Uhm... OK... I will go now.

The blonde mouse slowly and cautiously stepping backwards away from him. Even when she started to turn around and walk away, she kept looking back to him until one time he would be there and the next he was gone.

A cellphone is opened and its status checked. Zero Bars was displayed. "Damn it." Misao says to herself.

Misao opens the window to her room and looks outside. She then looks about and around the structure of the building, finding a ledge under the window sill and how it wraps about the building. It was not much, less then a foot wide but more than enough to attempt an escape. Taking her shoes off and putting them into her purse and the purse strap over her opposite shoulder, Misao slowly steps out into the ledge and shifts her feet across, making her way to the next window slowly. Finding it locked, she continues to the next and the one after that until she finds an open window almost 1/2 the distance of the building away. Once inside the room again, she looks outside and sees the roof of the adjoining building several floors below her.

She cautiously looks out into the hall, seeing the guards by her door 1/2 a building away, and the stairway just feet away across the hall. She steps back into the room, puts on her shoes and dusts herself off. Then she steps out of the room, pretends to lock the door and steps into the stairway. The guards could have cared less about what they saw 1/2 a building away. Misao goes down the stairs, counting the floors as she walks down the stairs. She steps out into an office filled floor, busy with workers doing various jobs. She walks to the windowed wall at the far end of the floor. The roof was lined up just a couple of feet below the window. A few of the office workers look at her, as they did not recognized her. She then continues to walk down the widow side of walled cubicles until she finds a set of offices with their own set of windows. She steps into an empty office, closing the door behind her, heads to the window, hops down to the roof and scurries to the roof exit and down another set of stairs. In another couple of minutes, she steps out of an elevator on the ground floor and onto the streets of New York. In a couple of more minutes, she steps into her Toyota Supra MX and drives away.

"So the Rescue Rangers want to have a talk with me?", she says to herself as she drives away.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 15