Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Apr 27th, 2024, 9:49am
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
GSB III: A Normal Life In Abnormal Times. (Read 75784 times)
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Re: GSB III: A Normal Life In Abnormal Times.
Reply #10 - Sep 15th, 2008, 7:16pm

Fernando manages to make it back to his tree house with no one else bothering him. As he walks by the living room to get to his bedroom, he finds nobody home. He then goes to his laptop and starts typing in a few codes into his chronoserver. A bright flash of light around and about the place signifies that the house in interphased out of time by a microsecond, making sure that no on can come in or out of the house but still be able to send in electronic and/or photonic messages back and forth to those within.

He closes his laptop and heads to the bedroom. Taking off his glasses, he goes about what is known to a few as his "Isolation Chamber', for with the shutters in place and the lights are off, the room is a very dark and quiet place as per his liking. He walks about the room in darkness, taking off his clothing and puts them on the table that can not be seen in the dark place. He then walks over to his bed and sits on it for a minute before climbing under the covers and blankets where it will warm. Of all the basic needs a man has to have, food and rest is 2 that Fernando treasures most. Fernando takes one last stretch before retiring, then he notices that he is not alone.

Fernando: Tammy, I hope that is not you I'm feeling behind me.
Tammy: Why not, you don't love me anymore?
Fernando (turning around under the covers to face her): Tammy, I'm not the Fernando that you married.
Tammy: But you are the one and the same.
Fernando: How so?
Tammy: I figure that if you hopstotched your way around Time, that you must be the same Fernando that I married.
Fernando: But I'm not the same Fernando.
Tammy: Prove it.
Fernando: Its virtually impossible to do that, and you know it.
Tammy: If its impossible to prove it, it must be because you are the same Fernando I married before he died, but because you hopstotched your way to the future for some reason, you saved yourself from getting killed or you will be killed in the future when you travel to the past to marry me.
Fernando: Tammy, you're making no sense here.
Tammy: Then prove that you are not Fernando.
Fernando: The Fernando you know was #2. The first Fernando was killed shortly after "our accident' that made us one with All Time. That Fernando was killed by the Orions who are a race of self proclaimed Time Police. They basically go after any other race that discovers Time Travel and tries to destroy them. Fernando discovered this and allowed the Orions to come close to Earth, only to unleash a runaway ORG on their armada. He died of radiation poisoning 4 days later. With the Orions gone, the time machine turned on and out came out the Fernando you knew shortly after the first one died. This is Fernando #2- the one you married. Aiesha's father was the original Fernando, or Fernando #1.Fernando #2 did do a lot of hopstoching about through time, even trips to the future. He developed the Time Traveling laptops, befriended a red-haired chipmunk name Jeanette, did a lot of things, some good, and some bad. But it took him a while to get beyond what happened that day that killed the first Fernando. Headaches would set in, memories clash, things that should be were not. Welcome to the world of Temporal Psychosis. And only he had it in the worst of ways. Then there was convincing his old friends that he was actually still alive. Well, as you can see, his old friends are not around. In fact it was his daughter that accepted him as her father from those days. Now, give or take 15 years since then, we are here now. Your Fernando- Fernando #2 is dead. I, Fernando #3 is here, alive. It is not going to be easy for me to live his life. I don't share the same feelings or emotions that he may have had with others, and I do not agree to many of the memories of events that occurred. I have not accepted this universe for what it is, and I have not accepted your love of me Tammy. I could be down right evil and use you for my whims and desires, but fortunately for you, we Fernando's do not operate in that fashion. I don't know what it is that holds us back from hurting others like you, but don't push your luck with me- what you make take as a start to a romantic and intimate interlude can easily end up as a rape. And you being in this bed can be deemed as something that you started. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?
Tammy: I do, but you would never do anything to hurt me. I know that.
Fernando: And I said that I am not to be trusted. Now get out of my bed!

Tammy slowly kneels up, sniffling.

Fernando (sitting up): Tammy, don't cry.

Tammy's sniffles begin to become shorter and more frequent.

Fernando: Tammy, just don't. You're a grown woman for god's sake.
Tammy: Women *sniff* cry *sniff* too...*sniff* We're *sniff* supposed *sniff* too *sniff*...
Fernando: Tammy did not go through all this crap of rescuing her sister so she can cry on some guy's bed!
Tammy: But *sniff* You're *sniff* Not *sniff* Just *sniff* Some *sniff* Guy *sniff*, You're *sniff* My *sniff* Husband...! *WHAAAAA!*

At this point Tammy releases all the barriers holding back the waters of Hoover Dam. At the same time she goes for his shoulder and holds on crying. Fernando catches her as to make sure that she does not fall to either side or off the bed.

Fernando: Tammy (*WHAAA!*) Don't! (*WHAAA!*) STOP (*WHAAA!*) CRYING! (*WHAAA!*) TAMMY!!! (*WHAAA!*) I (*WHAAA!*) Don't (*WHAAA!*) Want (*WHAAA!*) To (*WHAAA!*) Do (*WHAAA!*)This! (*WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!*)

Fernando takes Tammy by the shoulders and gives her a hard shake but she is still out of emotional control. In fact, she starts hitting a his chest with the sides of her fist, still crying that she wants her husband. Fernando lets go of his right hand off her and smacks her across the face with it.

Tammy freezes in silence after giving a loud yelp.

They both stare at each other through the darkness that their eyes had gotten used too.

Fernando: I'm sorry.
Tammy: No... I'm the one that should be sorry. And I am.

After a second of silence.

Tammy: Thank you, I needed... that.
Fernando: Look Tammy... I don't... generally hit... women.
Tammy: I understand, I was of control... Wasn't I?
Fernando: Yes, but... Women are supposed to be emotional
Tammy: Emotional, yes. Not out of control. Again, thank you.

Tammy leans over to him and holds him. Unsure of what to do, he puts his arms around her.

Tammy: Forgive me. I have been such a fool.
Fernando: Two wrongs don't make a right, Tammy.
Tammy: Husband or not, I'm in love with you, Fernando. Nothing is going to change that.
Fernando: But I'm not the Fernando you fell in love with.
Tammy: You share his memories, his feelings, his experiences. You are everything he ever was.
Fernando: But I don't agree with it though, that is where the differences lie.
Tammy: You do not agree that deep down in your heart that you love me too, as much as I do you?
Fernando: The emotion is there, but I do not acknowledge it.
Tammy: And why not?
Fernando: Because- out there somewhere is Fernando's killer. And that killer will do anything to finish the job that was started- that means killing you. So before I can go back to relationships and fulfilling desires of emotion and flesh, I have to take care of that first! If not for my revenge, then for your safety! Do you understand that?

Tammy gulps.

Fernando (continues): Fernando was not the intended target but rather an opportune one. With you here, you are now safe, as long as you listen to my instructions! And as long as you listen to my instructions, I will not have to through the memories of burying another loved one! And until I can get this resolved, you and I are not a couple, we are not dating we are nothing more than cafˇ buddies and friends. Do I make myself clear?

Tammy nervously nods.

Fernando: Good. Now unless you want a quickie fling or an update on your sexual education, I would advise you to get out of this bed and LEAVE ME ALONE!  

Tammy starts sniffling again.

Fernando: Come on woman- don't cry, I swear!

Tammy tries her best again not to cry.

Fernando: Look, Tammy. For now, while you are here in the area of the cafe, you are safe. Don't leave it, don't go downtown shopping, don't go to Italy- all for the time being until I can get this solved. Nor am I going to say that I love you, because I do not want to be distracted by you. And I do not want you to talk about me as if I am still alive- because that will signal to the outside world that I am not dead and buried in Italy when I actually am. With me dead, this makes my job easy to do. Upset that, and I will be upset at you.

Tammy leans over to him and holds on to him.

Fernando: TAMMY!
Tammy: I do not want to let you go!
Fernando (struggles to push her away): Let Me Go, I Need My Rest, Damn It!
Tammy: Rest?
Fernando: YES!
Tammy: But, you woke up a few hours ago...
Fernando: Do Deal with What Is Going On In My Head, I Need My Rest, Girl... Now If You Want Me To Eventually Love You, You Will Have To Leave Me Alone So My Mind CAN HEAL! So If You Don't Mind.... LEAVE ME ALONE!

Tammy slowly withdraws, biting on her lower lip. Then she gets out of the bed, puts on a bathrobe, gathers her things she had neatly stacked on the table, and walks over to the bed. Fernando had already buried himself under the blankets and pillows, nonetheless, Tammy leans over and kisses where she thinks his head was- although it was a pillow she kissed and not his head that was under it. Fernando does not stir as she thought he would. She then quietly walks out of the room and to the living room, closing the door behind her.

Tammy walks about the house and then starts cleaning it up.

- - - - -

Fernando: How can I help you?
Red-Haired Mouse: Don't you remember me?
Fernando: Anne? It cant be...
Anne: Why? Because you killed me?
Fernando: I did what had to be done- you took Tammy's gun and was going to use it.
Anne: Does that make it justifiable?
Fernando: I did what I had to do, Anne. I don't expect you to forgive me in that.
Anne: But I do forgive you.
Fernando: You do?
Anne: Can I come in? I need some rest. The injuries you gave me tire me out so easily.
Fernando: Well, uhm...
Anne: Oh, you busy? Got company or something?
Fernando: I'm about to leave in a few minutes... for a wedding.
Anne: Yours?
Fernando: Afraid so.
Anne: Who is she? Is she that red-headed squirrel... what her name... Tammy?
Fernando: It is.
Anne: I can wait with you. I would like to go and see it happen... you and her getting married.

Fernando glances over to the alarm panel which said that Annie was not carrying anything that could be considered as a weapon. He then walks away from the door, leaving it open. Anne enters the place behind him, not closing the door. She follows him to the dining area.

Anne: Can I have something to drink, water would be best.
Fernando: Uhm, hold on.

Fernando walks around the service island into the kitchen and gets out a clean glass for her. He fills it with ice and then water. Anne had found his gun neatly holster away on the table. She quietly removes it from the holster and takes aim to him. He turns to put the glass on the service island, seeing Anne having his weapon already aimed at him.

Fernando: You don't want to do that.
Anne: I don't? Understand where I am. You killed my lover and then you tried to kill me.
Fernando: If he did not pull out his gun, then I would not had killed him.
Anne: You had your gun between my breasts, he was trying to defend me!
Fernando: All I wanted was answers, I did not wanted to shoot you. But since your kind of people only listen to ideas at the end of a gun, I had little choice.
Anne: You want those answers? Yes, it was one of our bombs. We wanted to blow up that plane with the SWA personnel in it. We wanted to end the Frankensteinian work that they do. It is not fair what they do to those girls. They had to be stopped, their work had to end.
Fernando: At the price of innocent lives?
Anne: Innocent people always get hurt when opposing sides clash.
Fernando: You knew that I was to pilot that plane back, didn't you?
Anne: The cockpit would have remained intact in the explosion, you are a flying squirrel, you would have survived.
Fernando: But not my daughter.
Anne: Daughter?
Fernando: Dr. Aiesha G. She was part of the group trying to undo the conditioning and cyborgnetic implants of the girls.
Anne: She would have survived.
Fernando: How so?
Anne: She's a flying squirrel like you, she would have flown like you would have.
Fernando: She is only 1/2 flying squirrel. She would have landed too hard in the water and be killed from the impact. That is if she would not have been killed or hurt by the initial explosions that would have taken out the fuel tanks, spilling flaming fuel into the passenger section.
Anne: You lie.
Fernando: And you're letting yourself be blinded by your own actions.
Anne: Like you know what it is like to be blind. You just wear those glasses just for show.
Fernando: Think what you like.
Anne: Think what I know.
Fernando: What about Tammy?
Anne: What about her?
Fernando: She would have been on that flight too. All she ever wanted was to recover her sister Bink.
Anne: Innocent lives have to pay the price when they agree with the guilty.
Fernando: At the time, she did not side with them. She only wanted to recover her sister Bink from them. Now you are going to deny her a marriage, a family, and happiness? If you are going to kill me then go a head and just do it. You are no better than the terrorists you build your bombs for. Or you can be better than them and put the gun down.
Anne: You denied me those things when you killed Franco. Now tell me, Fernando. Are you afraid to die?
Fernando: No I am not.

Fernando takes a step towards Anne.

Fernando: Give me the gun. You don't want to do this.
Anne: What do you know what I want?
Fernando: Because I know.
Anne: All I wanted was to eliminate the SWA. Stop the government from what they were doing to the girls. I wanted to save those girls from what was being done to them!
Fernando: If you were, you and Franco would not have been targeting and bombing all of Italy. Trying to stop the major government construction projects like the Sicilian Bridge, or churches and museums.
Anne: That's Not True, And YOU KILLED FRANCO!

A shot rings out, Fernando get hit near center of his chest. Breathing for him just become difficult, the pain unbearable, nerve signals to his legs and lower body: gone. His white wedding shirt, turning bright red at the site of impact and spreading fast. But yet he manages to holds on to the island to keep him standing. He looks at his shirt as it turns from white to red before looking back at her.

Fernando: You... don't... know... what... you... have... done.
Anne: I got rid of one rat... There is still one more to kill when I find her.
Fernando: Who... would... that... be?
Anne: Your wife to be.
Fernando:...Why?
Anne: Because she has Bink. I wanted Bink as I wanted all the others.
Fernando: You... have... a... de...mented... mat...ternal... instinct...
Anne: You going to die or do I have to shoot you again.

Fernando stumbles a bit as he gets weak.

Fernando: As... long... as... I... still... stand... there... is... hope...

Unfortunately, Fernando falls to the floor at this point. He pants heavily for air though it does not help. What little blood remains in his brain does not make it to his lungs or back to his brain but rather to his wound where it escapes to the outside world. Anne walks around the dining area to where Fernando was in the kitchen.

Fernando: You... don't... know... what... you... have... done.
Anne: See you in hell, you #$@!ing bastard...

Fernando stops breathing, his brain starts to shutdown, his life starts to end.

The blankets and pillow gets thrown to the side, and a sweat covered squirrel sits up breathing heavy. Confused, he looks around, hearing the roar of a vacuum cleaner in the back ground. His breathing becomes easier. He puts his hand to his chest, finding it warm and wet but from sweat and not blood as he had first thought. He moves his leg and then wiggle his toes. He shakes his head to try to set reality into place. Systems diagnostics seem to pass, at least for this body. The dream sequence is replayed outside of dreamscape, the red haired mouse, the talk, the gun, the talk continues then the shot to the chest. The dream continues on the last 1 minute of its events, zooming in on the red haired mouse.

Fernando: Annie... but how?!!

- - - - -

A cellphone rings and a hand reaches to answer it.

"Hello?" gruff and husky voice answers. "Huh? Chloroform? Where am I going to get that? Italy? So soon? Hold on Boss Squirrel Man... 2 hours? Well... Yes, See you in the cafˇ then."

The call is disconnected, and the cellphone is hung up, put into sleep mode. He looks about his place, locks the door, and walks to his truck, throwing a duffle bag of personal items inside before stepping in himself and drives away.

- - - - -

After taking a quick shower, Fernando changes his attire to a more casual one. He then goes about his room, looking for a gun that does not exists because it was stolen. He did find his NAA .32 within the suit he wears. He searches further and finds a few 10-round magazines filled with ammunition. He pockets them and puts the gun into a clip on holster which he places into his back onto belt and inside his pants, hidden by his bushy tail. For a moment he goes to his laptop and types a few commands, tying in his pda to it for a network connection and data transfer. The last item he puts on is his camera watch even though he takes his glasses.

He walks out his room as he stuffs his wallet and pda into his pants in different pockets. Tammy was struggling with putting the vacuum cleaner in the hall closet, still dressed in her bathrobe and little else underneath. Fernando steps up behind her, reaches into the closet, turns the vacuum clean around and fits it into the space inside.

Fernando: It only goes in 1 way.
Tammy: Oh... I did not know that.
Fernando: You better put something on, at least look descent when in my house.
Tammy (looking at herself inside her robe): Uhm...
Fernando: Wife, girlfriend or not, too many people walk in and out of this house because it is also my personal office. I can not have a naked secretary and house cleaner if you are going to spend time with me.
Tammy: But... I got underwear on, and I can tie up the robe if people come in.
Fernando: You missed the point. Get dressed as if you are ready for business because this is a place of business. Not a place where women walk around naked like some gentlemen's club.
Tammy: Gentlemen's club?
Fernando: A Stripper's Joint.
Tammy: Oh... Uhm...
Fernando: Just get dressed.
Tammy: Uhm... yeah.

Tammy steps away from between Fernando and the closet, closing the door.

Fernando: Tammy?
Tammy (stopping in midstep and turns to Fernando): Yes?

Fernando grabs her and holds her against him, giving her a more then intimate kiss lasting longer than it should have. At first she struggles for a second or two but then gives in to it. And as suddenly as he started it, he ends it. Tammy leans against the wall panting for air.

Tammy: What... was... that... for?
Fernando: In case I don't come back, to give you something that you want.
Tammy: But...
Fernando: Would you prefer if I take you to the bedroom and do you lovely?
Tammy: Uhm... No...
Fernando: No?
Tammy: If you don't love me, then when mock my feelings?
Fernando: I told you- first I deal with what I told you before. Then if you want, we can work on a relationship. But until then, when I leave, I will give you a little something in case something happens that makes it so I do not return.
Tammy: Don't do it then.
Fernando: Why not?
Tammy: Why? Because I am not worth it. I just a squirrel who gathers acorns and nuts and hibernate during winters. I'm not famous or powerful, nor am I going to save the world. There are others more important to save than just me.
Fernando: In my point of view, you are worth saving, as you are worth loving and having as a girlfriend and as a wife. And who knows, maybe you will save the world, but you wont know unless you try.
Fernando: Cut it out with your self doubts. I swear Tammy- you were strong back in Italy. What has made you into a whimpering little squirrel puppy?
Tammy: You did... Holding your dead body against my, not accepting what has happened, hoping that it has never happened. Hoping that you would return to me and that things would be alright. But its not! Why...?

Tammy starts to hit on Fernando's chest before stopping and leaning against him crying. Fernando holds her though he can not answer her. She cries for a long time as he continues to hold her. After a while, she stops, and steps back, looking at his shirt.

Tammy: I'm sorry.
Fernando: What for?
Tammy: I messed up your shirt.

Fernando opens the closet and pulls out a cleaning pen from a box within.

Fernando (as he scribbles the shirt with the pen): Its OK, really.
Tammy: Would you want me to make dinner?
Fernando: No. We'll go out if I return.
Tammy: Can I ask where you are going?
Fernando: Somewhere far away. But, I'll call when I am returning home. Is that alright with you?

Tammy just nods.

Fernando: Look, get dressed and lets see what this day has to bring.
Tammy (nodding her head): OK.

Fernando reaches over to her and brings her close to him. He then kisses her on the forehead before letting her go and walks out the door. Fernando steps out several steps from the tree, pulls out his pda, tapping some code on the screen. A light flashes about the tree as if somebody had taken a picture of it with a camera flash. He then continues onward to the cafˇ. Tammy goes into his room, turning on the lights and pulling out her suitcase from his closet, pulling out a fresh set of clothes and other items before going to the bathroom to freshen up.

Fernando takes his seat at his table at the cafˇ to order a small lunch. Along the way he picks up a newspaper from the squirrel pup who sells them by the door. He starts to read it as the waiter goes to his table.

Waiter: What will be your order, sir?
Fernando: Lets see... Make it a t-bone- medium rare- with a baked potato and grilled vegetables. I'll take a carafe of red wine with that but I'll start with a bit of the green fairy first.
Waiter: Green Fairy?
Fernando: Absinthe. You know how to prepare it, right?
Waiter: Uhm...
Fernando: Just put it in a jigger glass and serve it straight.
Waiter (as he writes it down): Yes sir.
Fernando: And step on it. I'm starving.
Waiter: Is that all sir?
Fernando: I'm expecting company. What ever they order, put it on my tab.
Waiter: Will do sir.
Fernando: Good, now git...

The waiter scurries off to the kitchen area to get his food ready. He then goes to bar and makes Fernando's drink for him. It is quickly served. Fernando nods approvingly and stares at the drink, which is the same colour as anti-freeze/coolant and a very strong and sweet smell of Anise and other herbs. He just takes a deep sniff of the glass but does not sip it. He goes back to reading this newspaper first.

View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #11 - Sep 16th, 2008, 12:33pm

OOC: quick post as I'm at work, but on break. :BIC

Hondo drove away from his place headed to the cafe in a round about way. His place was lookin' good, but needed a bit more fixin' up. next project would be the barn which would be a workshop. He picked up a couple items in town, but it took him a few stops to find what he needed. after he found what he needed he headed to the cafe. Fernando was already there and eatin' lunch. Hondo sat down and a waiter came up to get an order. he ordered a Texas style burger, onion rings, beans and a sarsaparilla.

"So whats this al 'bout?" Hondo asked after the waiter had gone

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #12 - Oct 23rd, 2008, 9:41pm

"For now, I am calling the Japanese mission off.", Fernando stated.
"Can I ask why?", Hondo asks.
"Consider that it is only 5 of us at best, even if we were collect all the rangers into this mission- we are only 30 or so- at best if you throw in the crews from the sea and space ships- less than 10,000. 10,000, against several million. Its not going to work.", Fernando explained.

Hondo sits there and ponders, rubbing his chin.

Hondo:I see you point.
Fernando: Even if we were to change our appearance to fit in. How many of us know fluent Mandarin, Cantonese, or even Japanese?
Hondo: I recon none of us do.
Fernando: And you be right. None of us do. So... Just because this mission maybe be terminated, does not mean that there are others.
Hondo: What do you have in mind?
Fernando: Right now? Serveral, which I am still thinking about choosing.
Hondo: Several?
Fernando: Minor ones mainly. Something more up our alley.
Hondo: You care to disclose some information?
Fernando: For now I can not say other than prepare yourself for another trip to Italy soon.
Hondo: Italy? Again? What for?
Fernando: Simply put, to finish Tammy's mission once and for all.
Hondo: But, Tammy's mission has beenover for months. We all got award and praises for it.
Fernando: Awards and praises are for dogs when you are training them new tricks. Now, there still remains 1 facette of Tammy's mission that is still unresolved.
Hondo: And what would that be?
Fernando: My murder.

Hondo stares at him blankly, knowing that he was right about what was said. He sighs, knowing that there was not much that can be said a this point about what is to be stated next.

Hondo: When would we start?
Fernando: As soon as you like.
Hondo: I see. Question?
Fernando: Ask.
Hondo: Do you know who did it?
Fernando: Yes.
Hondo: And?
Fernando: it is for you to know when the time is right. Now is not the time.
Hondo: Can I ask, do I know who it is?
Fernando: You might. The thing is, what are you going to do when you find out who did it?
Hondo: What do you want done?
Fernando: As the Italians would say, revenge is a dish best serve cold.

Hondo nods in understanding what Fernando means.

Fernando: This meeting is over, for now. Make preparations to go to Italy. We'll meet again when you're done.
Hondo: Can I ask one more thing?
Fernando: Shoot.
Hondo: What about Tammy?
Fernando: What about her?
Hondo: Are you going to string her along or are you going to get serious with her?
Fernnado: I will have to wait and see on that.
Hondo: What do you mean on that?
Fernando: Exactly what I said on that.
Hondo: No puzzles, riddles or suprises. Are you going to get serious with her?
Fernando: I can not say, and I'm telling you the truth when I say that. It depends on the outcome of this mission.
Hondo: Well, she wants too and thinks that you two are a couple.
Fernando: I have spoken to her about that. Currently we are not and I'm not pushing her into decisions as to what we should be. So she should bot be with me.
Hondo: If it counts towards anything- the last Fernando was really nice to her, and treated her well even though he had to teach her a very sour lesson about being an agent for the governement's work. I think in the least you should do the same to her- I mean in treating her well and being nice to her.
Fernando: Again, we'll see.

Fernando slowly starts to get up and walk to the door.

View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #13 - Nov 17th, 2008, 9:01pm

Hondo got up an' followed him to the door.  
"i'm ready when you are. The stuff you asked for an' the stuff I need in in my truck. When yur ready fer me call me or come visit. ya've not seen my place yet. might come in useful." Hondo said as they went threw the door. Fernando nodded an' continued on.  

hondo climbed into his truck an' started the engine. it roared to life instantly. after securin' his seatbelt he slammed it into first gear an' took off with a roar an' a squeal. He was still sore frm losin' Rose an' that comined with the stress of the last mission changed him some. *how different it all is when you have someone to love.* he thought. he made it back to hisplace quickly, but instead of goin' to the house he drove right to the huge barn. he had an' idea of what he wanted to build next. He'd build somethin' thet even would make gadget Hackwrench drool. He climbed out of the truck at the barn door an' when inside. *first a few mods to the barn.* he thought to himself.

Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #14 - Mar 17th, 2009, 12:22am

Fernando walks in his house momentarily, passing the living room and the kitchen/dining area in the back of it. He found it strange that it would be empty. He continues onward down the hall to his room, opening the door. Tammy was on his bed, sleeping in the robe and underwear she has been wearing all day. The dried tears on her face says that she had been crying for quite a while before she tired out and went to sleep. After closing the door, he walks over to the bed and sits down next to her. He lightly strokes the side of her face, which wakes her up.

Tammy (waking up): Huh?
Fernando: Relax girl, its only me.

Tammy slowly sits up and holds on to him, burying her face into his chest.

Fernando: Easy girl. Everything OK?

She shakes her head.

Fernando: What's wrong?
Tammy (muffled against his chest): Everything.
Fernando (pulling her away from him and holding her at arm's length): What's wrong?
Tammy (softly): Everything...
Fernando: My daughter got on your case about something?
Tammy: No, but that is the point.
Fernando: What point?
Tammy: You accept her as you daughter but not me as your wife!

She begins to cry again. He holds her a little tighter against him. After a while, she pushes him away from her

Tammy (trying to stop her crying): I know who you are, you are Fernando- my husband, my lover, father of my future children.
Fernando: What are you talking about?
Tammy: You are a time traveler. You travel back and fourth through time, changing events, altering memories. But why have you not changed mine?
Fernando: Tammy- listen to me. I have not changed a thing. Zilch, nada, nothing. Look, even Gadget knows, so if you want to ask somebody, ask her.
Fernando: But what?
Tammy: You accept your daughter but not me!...
Fernando: Tammy. I'm only going to say this once. I do accept you as who and what you are (pushing her away as she tries to hug him) But... I can not have you happy and smiley because I need you to play the widow routine to the best of your ability. I need you to convince the world that I am dead, and I need the world to believe your act. I need you to do this, because that mission we left in Italy is not finished.
Tammy: What do you mean?
Fernando: Think, Tammy. Yes, we got Bink back for you, and we got you home at least for the tie being, but something still remains unresolved back in Italy.
Tammy: What is it?
Fernando: My murder. OK?

Tammy just nods.

Fernando: Look, I can not have you or Bink follow me into this mission. You two are in danger if you two go back with this unresolved. That is why I need to do this alone and I need you to be... hurting... as much s possible. OK? I'm sorry for dragging you along and hurting you along the way, but it must be like this until this mission is resolved without any loose ends. I do not want you hurt, I do not want you killed. That is why I'm doing this. And I need you to continue hurting until it is over... I promise you, Tammy, when this mission is over, I will make you the happiest little squirrel in the world. But until then, its going to be a very rough for you. So do not let up and do not let the others know.

Tammy nods.

Fernando leans towards her and kisses her on the forehead.

Fernando: Look... I have to go. When I'll be back, I do not know. But I promise you that I will return. Until then I need you to continue being sad and hurt.
Tammy: When will you be back?
Fernando: I do not know. But I promise that I will be back.

Tammy half heartedly smiles.

Fernando slowly gets off the bed and walks out the room. He stops by the door for a moment and looks at her over his shoulder.

Fernando: Look, Tammy. I need you to be a good girl, and want you to behave like I told you. Don't tell anyone about what is going to happen. Alright?
Tammy (getting up off the bed and walking towards him): I will...

She steps right up to him, and though he does not want it to happen, she puts her arms around his waist and leans her head against his chest. He puts his hands on her shoulders and pushes her lightly. Its enough to get her attention.

Tammy: Something wrong?
Fernando: Yeah, Uhm... we cant be doing this right now.
Tammy: Why not?
Fernando: I said after this mission is over, I'd make you the happiest squirrel in the world. But things can not be this way right now. I dont want want you to suffer, but you need to show the world out there that you are as a widow would be.

Tammy does not want to give a response, because she knew he was right.

Fernndo: Look, Tammy... when I return, I promise you the world, but you have to be patient for me to get it and then give it to you... until then, nothing. Do I make myself clear?

Tammy nods. Fernando leans over and gives her a kiss on the forehead. He then steps into the hall and walks down its length with Tammy a few steps behind. He steps out of the house, where an awaiting limousine was with its door being held by its driver. One can just make a crossed pair of sexy legs just past the door frame. As Fernando approached the limousine, a female voice can be heard saying, 'You don't want me to go inside?' The door immediately closes and the limousine drives away. Tammy stood in the doorway, witnessing what had happened, unsure how to take it other than her jaw dropping, not caring if her rode was wide open for all to see what little she was wearing. After a while, Tammy slams the door to the house and runs to the room where she spends the rest of the day crying.

Fernando: Just take me to the back of the caf...
Jeanie (interrupting him): Oooh... Fernando, I'm no longer that kind of a girl.
Fernando: We are not going to be doing anything, Jeanie... I just need to get my car from back there and go on a very important mission.
Jeanie: What kind of mission. I hope its not that rat, Misao...
Fernando: No... its something entirely different. In fact, its going to involve me going back to Italy.
Jeanie: Italy? What for?
Fernando: Jeanie... I don't know how to say this...
Jeanie: Then just say it.
Fernando: OK... Look. Uhm... You see me here, right. (she nods) Well, remember that rumour you heard about my being dead?
Jeanie: Yeah, and I knew that was a lie.
Fernando: Well, Jeanie... its kinda true.
Jeanie: What do you mean?
Fernando: Well... I work for the government, as a spy of sorts, and I had a double who would take on some of the dirtier work for me. It was the double that got killed in Italy.
Jeanie: Oh... I see... And you have to go back and solve the murder, is that it?
Fernando: Yes...
Jeanie: You did not had to hide that from me.
Fernando: Its not that I dont trust you. Its everybody else I don't trust... You know what I mean?

The limousine pulls behind the cafˇ and parks next to a Porsche. Hondo was not ther yet.

Jeanie: Yeah... Uhm... Fernando. Can I ask you one little question?
Fernando: What?
Jeanie: Who was that redheaded squirrel by the door, wearing an open robe and white panties?
Fernando: She was at the door?
Jeanie: Is she your girlfriend?
Fernando: No... not quite.
Jeanie: Too bad. I was going to steal you from her and keep her as a pet just for you to have...
Fernando: Jeanie, this aint Oriental asia where people are kept as pets...
Jeanie: So? Maybe the United States Society can learn a thing or two from us.
Fernando: Really Jeanie, how would you take being subserveant to me, answering my beckon call, doing for me all those things that I tell you to do?
Jeanie: For you, I would do them willingly.
Fernando: And of my 'pet'?
Jeanie: She better satisfy you good or else I lock her up in a box after a good whipping!
Fernando: Oooo...Kay... I see certain things have not changed...
Jeanie: You and her practicing making puppies yet?
Fernando: NO!
Jeanie: Hmmm... That was too fast. Sounds to me that you two are.
Fernando: OK, she's my wife! Just... don't harm her... OK?
Jeanie: Oh, Wifey #2... I understand now. Kinda young for you, aint she?
Fernando: She's about 22...
Jeanie: And your daughter's about 25, as far as I remember. How is she, by the way?
Fernando: Aiesha is fine.
Jeanie: And how she takes you fluffing up a younger girl-squirrel's tail than she is?
Fernando: I don't think she cares.
Jeanie (poking at his groin with her finger): You better make sure. Last thing I need is your daughter come cryin to me about catching you and that young squirrel puppy making puppies of your own.
Fernando: We're married, Jeanie... not that it means anything...
Jeanie (interrupting him): And why not?
Fernando: Because... My allegiate murder made her into a widow. And now I'm trying to set things straight and in order to do that, I have to find my murderer.
Jeanie: Oh... so you're dead, which makes her a widow. So that means you're single again! Do away with her, unless you want her as a pet.
Fernando: Jeanie... I'm serious.
Jeanie: So am I. You marry me, and you can have red haired girl as your pet.
Fernando: And what if she gets pregnant with my puppies?
Jeanie: So? A man like you need more than one woman. Didn't your father have 15 mistresses?
Fernando: That's enough Jeanie...
Jeanie: Why?
Fernando: You been in power, money and Asia too long. You forgotten how things are with me.
Jeanie: Don't be denying yourself the good things in life, my friend. Oppertunities only come once in a while.
Fernando: Tell me about it...
Jeanie (openning her legs and lifting her skirt, revealing her black silk underwear underneath): Any time, any place, here and now if you like.
Fernando: Jeanie, no.
Jeanie: I'll be an obidenant woman to you, one who will love you and care to your every need. My wealth and power will be yours. All I need is you... And if you want that little red headed squirrel puppy as a pet, I will teach her how to be right by you... nice and properly trained like a woman should be...
Fernando: Look... Jeanie... I have to go. I'll be back in a few days.

Jeanie corners Fernando as he tries to back out the other side, but quickly finds that there was no door. She slowly climbs on top of him, pinning him down against the corner of the chair as it wraps around the rear passenger compartment. Fernando pushes back against her trying to get her off, but finds it a losing battle.

Jeanie: How about a kiss before you go, love?
Fernando: How no and say that we did?
Jeanie: How about yes, and say nothing at all?
Fernando: Jeanie, I don't want to be late for my flight...
Jeanie: You want to go to Italy? I can take you there on my private jet.
Fernando: Private Jet?
Jeanie: How you think I got here? Federal Express?
Fernando: No, but... Uhm... Look Jeanie... My friend will be here soon and we'll be going together.
Jeanie: Your friend, not the red headed squirrel puppy you call a wife?
Fernando: No. Someone else. A fellow male agent. You may have seen him, the cowboy dressed in black. He was with me at the bar when you came in.
Jeanie: Hmmm... I vaguely remember somebody like that, but then again'
Fernando: Jeanie...
Jeanie: What?

Fernando scribbles out some notes on a pocket notepad he carries, giving her the torn out page.

Fernando: Look, I'll be at that address in Italy in 48 hours. It is just north of Rome on a private street. Plenty of room for parking there. OK?
Jeanie: Cant I go with you?
Fernando: No. It is too dangerous. If you show up, I need to warn you that this person has already killed before and will kill again. I do not want you to come, but I know you are going to try follow me anyways, so I might as well give you a heads up on this. I will see you in 48 hours. I need to prepare myself for this trip. Everything you need is on that piece of paper yourself.

With a good shove, Fernando manages to put Jeanie against the seat next to him, pinning her against the cushions and makes his way to the door. Soon he was out the door of the limousine and walk to his Porsche 928 GTL. He opens the rear hatch and goes through the things inside. Jeanie's limousine pulls alongside the rear of the Porsche where Fernando was working at, its rear window rolls down and Jeanie sticks her head out of it.

Jeanie: This better be the right address!
Fernando: Would I lie to you?
Jeanie: Yes you would!
Fernando: Well, take it for what its worth, then!

Soon the window of the limousine rolls up and it slowly drives away. In a couple of minutes, Hondo steps out of the rear of the cafˇ with his bags, throwing them into the back of his pickup truck. Fenando looks at him for the moment.

Fernando: Why not in the Porsche?
Hondo: I like to be in my own ride.
Fernando: Alright, have it your way. It just makes it harder to open a dimensional portal for two vehicles to go through, but...

Fernando types some information on his time travelling laptop.

Fernando: In one minute, a portal will open up over there, which will take us to the old safe house we were in before.
Hondo: Got it boss.
Fernando: Hondo- cut it out with the Boss crap. Now lets get moving.

They both get into their prospective vehicles, starting their engines. As soon as the dimensional portal opened, Fernando signaled Hondo to go first, and then he followed. Within seconds, they were in the parking lot of the the old Rome safe house from the last mission. The portal closes when Fernando crosses through.

The place looks abandoned and run down. Graffitti on the walls and garbage in the immedate area shows that people have taken to the place. Broken windows only add to the dˇcor.

Fernando: Aisapi, connect to Safe-Home Security System and state status report.

The Porsche's artifical intelligence goes through several retries to connect to the Safe-Home Security system, but fails. Hondo walks out of his pickup truck and goes over to the driver's side of the Porsche. He sees that Fernando is concerned about something.

Hondo: What's up?
Fernando: The safe house is not safe. I cant connect to the security system, and there might be intruders inside. Arm up while you still can.
Hondo (putting his hand on one of his pistols): Way ahead of you...

Fernando accesses the SWA Computers, requesting for back up at the safe-home. With most of the fratellos at the Caf", only Logistics and Support personnel would be coming, which suits Fernando very fine. But until they arrive, it would be another hour of time that has to past.

Fernando: There's an inverter box at the side of the garage. They look like two lug nuts sticking out of the wall. Connect the truck to it with jumper cables.
Hondo: Will do.

Hondo does as he is told. Once connected, Fernando tries again to connect to the Safe-Home Security system. He gets a very limited access of the garage only. At least he is able to tell that no one managed to get the garage complex, even through the inside access doorways via the Safe-House's basement. It's the rest of the complex he was worried about.

Fernando gets out of the Porsche, pulling out his AA M1984, walking towards the drive-way slowly. He stands against the corner of the house with his gun drawn. Peering around the corner, there was nothing there to see, except for more evidence of occupation. The front gate was taken off its hinges with part of the front fence bent about. Muddy tire tracks mark the driveway, appears to be that of a large van or truck.

Looking through the windows, the house was turned upside down. Things were ransacked, thrown about or broken. Still there was nobody there, at least not on the first floor. Fernando heads back to the Porsche, accessing the garage's security system, opens the door to the garage and drives the Porsche in it. He finds the emergency generator, turning it on. He tells Hondo to disconnect from the inverter and put the truck in the garage. Together they close the garage, with their vehicles locked safe inside.

Hondo: What are you thinking?
Fernando: The place seems empty but there is a major mess inside.
Hondo: Bugulars?
Fernando: Teens using the place as a get-high hang out.
Hondo: That's even worst.
Fernando: They need to be captured, arrested and interogated. Then they are to be made to fix the mess they created and replace the things they had broken.
Hondo: I agree, but how are going to do that?
Fernando: I have the SWA Support Personnel coming within the hour. We'll set up a trap since teens tend to come to these places late at night. Meanwhile, we need to access the place. No doubt they made that easy for us to do.

Hondo nods.

Fernando signals to him as he walks over to the rear door. He grabs the door knob, the door opens with much ease. They both go in, following Fernando as they take to the basement first. Only the first level seems to have been penetrated, though attempts to open the doors to the lower floors have been unsuccessfully made. Fernando nods.

He signals to Hondo to follow him back upstairs. They check the bedrooms and other spaces on the two upper floors. The place looks like it was turned into some drug, alcohol and sex shack as litter of evidence is scattered everywhere. The bathrooms, were unclean and filthy. They continue to the balcony. They looked down the driveway once outside.

Fernando: Somebody is going to pay for this shit.
Hondo: It's a matter of finding out who is was that did this.
Fernando: A bunch of snot nose brats who care about what drugs to take and who to have sex with. Get them, make their parents pay for the damage.
Hondo: Why not make the kids pay for it?
Fernando: The kids wont pay. Furthermore, putting them in jail- they will see it as a badge of honor of sorts. It is not worth it if the kids are punished. Parents are responsible for their children's actions, so they have to be punished and the punishment trickled down to them.

Within the hour, a pizza van drives onto the driveway.

View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #15 - Mar 17th, 2009, 2:18pm

Hondo replied to Fernando, "I didn't say put them in jail, but they should still pay for it. your right 'bout their parent. They are responsible., but heck, ifin we had more time I'd say force those wet-behind-the-ears, would be punks to work this off, but we don't have the time, I reckon." Hondo said.

They looked out over the yard. Hondo wondered ifin the helicopter was untouched still as the pool did look a mess, but ifin ya don't know how ta work the controls or don't know the underground passages to it, it can be hard to find. As they stood there the Pizza van pulled into the driveway.  
"Took them long enough." Fernando said.
"I'm surprised they even came. Ifin it didn't help them they never seemed to be willin'. Even after all we did fer them." Hondo said.
"they will be more involved in this than you think." Fernando said.
"I thought this was a simple, wipe someone out mission." Hondo said with a raised eye brow.
"when have I ever took you on a simple mission?" Fernando asked.
"Ya got me there." Hondo said in a half mutter.

Fernando went back inside an' headed back downstairs. Hondo Followed.  
"So whats it gonna take to git this place back up an' runnin' an' how much do we need to have done before those punks git here?" Hondo asked.
"We will know more after I talk to the SWA and they get their crew to looking things over." Fernando said.  

They met the van in the driveway an' Fernando conversed with a fellow inside. shortly after the crew got to work. Hondo stood back watchin' all thet was goin' on as well as kepin' an eye out fer anyone who was not suppose to be there.

After a bit Hondo decided to find Fernando again an' check on the status.
"So, Whats the damage, Jefe?" Hondo asked.

Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #16 - Mar 27th, 2009, 8:32pm

'since the garage was not broken into, they never got access to the equipment inside, including the helicopter.", Fernando explained. 'Now as for the rest of you, I don't care what you are thinking, I am who you think I am. But being besides the point you are to get this place in order, while I put together the next set of mission objectives you are to do in lue of your fratello's absences. We are also going to set a trap, for whom ever has been coming to this place and wrecking it....

Priscilla: You are going to need to prove who you are to me before I oblige myself and my crew to any orders.
Fernando (pulling his PDA device and scribbles on it): There is always a Doubting Thomas in the group.

With a double bright flash of lights, both Fernando and Priscilla disappear, with them arriving again in a couple of seconds in a similar double flash of lights. Priscilla stands there like a little girl at a candy and toy store and she was the only one there.

Fernando: You believe me now?
Priscilla: Yeah... sure... anything for you...
Fernando: Now, I need the place fixed up and immediately.

The group from the SWA start on their work on cleaning up the place. Fernando takes Hondo to the roof and sit down on the front part of the house. Fernando lets out a sigh.

Hondo: Something bothering you?
Fernando: Nothing and everything.
Hondo: What do you mean?
Fernando: In science fiction, there are certain characters where they are allowed to return from the dead, but can not interact with the events of their past. But they all do, and their actions makes things worse for some of their close friends and family. Like the Dax Trill in Star Trek and The Doctor in Doctor Who.
Hondo: So, who are you messing it up for?
Fernando: Look Hondo. In the spy game, sex is a tool. Understand that. In fact, in any place where there is power to be obtained or challenged, sex is there as a tool and a means to an end.
Hondo: Are you talking about Tammy?
Fernando: I'm talking about Gadget.
Hondo: Gadget?
Fernando: Gadget. Let me explain.
Hondo: Please do.
Fernando: Her interference with the Time Line caused this to ultimately happen. In fact her constant interference caused all this to happen. Now Time does not allow itself to be altered so easily, but she managed to access a 1-way portal with some help of others, and I, Uhm, Fernando, shut it down. But in its wake, there was a series of Time Ripple Events, one of which causes the slaughter of Rebecca Squirrel-Polanco and her family here in Italy. Another causes the death of Tammy and the eventual suicide of Bink.
Hondo: Tammy's death?
Fernando: That one was stopped, by me... Him.
Hondo: But not of their mother...
Fernando: Gadget interfered too damn much with that one that it became an eventuality.
Hondo: How often did she messed with it?
Fernando: Enough times that I... he had to sex her up several times in order to stop her, and even then she tried afterwards. But I... he finally mind-wiped her memories of those events in order to stop her and even that was done during an act of intercourse.
Hondo: Uhm...

Fernando reaches into his pocket and tosses him a small white box with gold metal prongs that stick out on one side about a 1/16th and a hand sized handle on the opposite end.

Fernando: Press it against the forehead until the prongs sink in and wait until they get a dumb look on their faces.

Hondo drops the device, as if not wanting to be in contact with it any longer. Fernando reaches to get it.

Hondo: I don't approve of this conversation. And I'm beginning not to approve of you either.
Fernando: Look, like I said- sex is a tool in this game. People use it to obtain power, wealth and access to inaccessible things. Gadget used sex on me to get access to my time Traveling Technology. She failed. And in her failure, I used it to get power over her and get her to behave and act accordingly.
Hondo: It does not make it right.
Fernando: In this Time Line, it never happened.
Hondo: Huh?
Fernando: Ever notices that Fernando seemed to be having headaches almost on a daily basis?
Hondo: Yeah, stress does that to a man.
Fernando: He was undergoing minor bouts of Temporal Psychosis, when he altered the events so that they would not happened. In fact, Hondo, in this Time Line, they never did, except for the last time when they did have sex in Gadget's Final attempt to access the Time Traveling Devices and Fernando mind wiped her. There things ended for them. Understand that Gadget was not here to be an observer for the Rescue Rangers, but to get access to Fernando's Time Travel Devices.
Hondo: If she wanted a time machine so much, why not use Jeanette's or my Delorean?
Fernando: Your Delorean is out of commission, sorry about that... and Jeanette's Time machine is safe hands with her. We may love/hate each other, but we trust each other enough with certain things. Mine was the only one left she has access too.
Hondo: Why not the Chronoserver at your place?
Fernando: The Chronoserver only shows if events are being manipulated, and by whom. It does nothing more than a living reference sheet. Without an actual device to do the traveling with, it is little more than a TV set, displaying history as it happens.
Hondo: What I don't get is that she is a married mouse.
Fernando: Some things are more powerful than marriage vows. Power, and accessing it seems to be something some people would bend over their marriage vows past the breaking point.
Hondo: Still.
Fernando: Look- morality and ethics aside, what is done is done. It does not matter anymore.
Hondo: And why not?
Fernando: Because Hondo, this is not a 'I'm mightier than thou' bull crap. Its about being people and doing what is right for others in the long run even though we may have to break a few personal rules along the way to get it done. And I'm not asking for forgiveness, just understanding.
Hondo: Alright, you have it, even though I don't like the taste of it.
Fernando: Understand for what it is, or was: use of sex to obtain power over another, where the initicator lost in her quest. And understand that you maybe put in those same shoes yourself one day, and you will have to be more powerful in denying the request of exchange for the sexual favor but not in the act of sex itself.
Hondo: I have my limits.
Fernando: Keep saying that to yourself. You're a man like any other, and if a pretty woman drops her panties in front of you and pushes herself on to you, you have a 95-5 percent chance in failing. You may drop her like a hot stone in the first couple of attempts, but after a while, you're just going to let it happen.
Hondo: Its not going to happen.
Fernando: Keep believing that. And remember, even Jesus has a girl friend. With that, let me say that it took Gadget 7 tries with me before I finally gave in, and she continued for another 50 more before it ended with the mind wipe. I have my limits, and she crossed them. You see Hondo, sometimes women don't care about friendships when it means that they can get something more from you. That's the way they are. But every once in a while, there is this one girl who only wants the basics, that is to be loved back and nothing more. There I'm failing with Tammy but when we return, I wont fail her any more.
Hondo: You accepting her?
Fernando: Accepting her? No.
Hondo: No? Will you cut it out with the word puzzles!
Fernando: I have already accepted her, we already had our talk, and she know what she has to do until I return. Until then, the rest of the world can go to hell.
Hondo: When was this?
Fernando: I rather not say. There is too much to do and not enough time to get it done.
Hondo: What needs to be done?
Fernando: Get the living quarters swept up and the bed linen washed. I'll take care of supplies and things.
Hondo: I'll see what I can get done.
Fernando: Good.

Hondo sighs.

Fernando: Hondo...
Hondo: Yes?
Fernando: I want to be left alone for the moment, then I'm going to town to get the supplies. Do me the favor of dumping the mattresses of all the beds and wash the sheets in very hot water. I'll get new ones delivered before we go to bed.
Hondo: Alright...

Hondo starts to walk away and off the roof. He heads into the building as a bright flash of light appears. Both Fernando and the Porsche were gone.

View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #17 - Apr 9th, 2009, 5:13pm

Hondo paused only a moment as the light flashed then he continued on. he knew well enough what the flash was an' he knew there was no need questionin' what Fernando was up to right now as he'd find out later if Fernando wanted him to. Fernando's revelation about Gadget disturbed him. He had known her before she was married an' it just wasn't her character. In a different time line Hondo an' gadget were married, he knew that. When he first got found the Delorean in an abandoned mine he restored it soon after. this was before Gadget was married.He tried it out one day, but through a piece he had installed wrong he had fried a circuit an' was sent across time and back in time. He sent himself an' a few other folks a letter, not knowin' if they would even exist. It was a mess. he got back to the right time, but at one point there were 6 Gadgets, 5 Hondo's, 3 delorean's a time bronco an' a time pickup, but none of them were him or his. he only knew this from a Gadget of a different time line which was able to help him get his Delorean fix to get him back to his timeline. she had warned him that another Hondo had came from a similar time line and the calculations could be off a bit. He got back an' things seemed right, but every once in a while things seemed odd. He still hadn't got the hang of time travel nor understood it all so he still questioned it. He knew enough not to mess with it for the most part. He used it mostly to obtain information or items, like his guns, but he knew tamperin' with time lines was dangerous. Once he had gotten back he made his own time bronco, but upgraded it over the Delorean an' he build a time line beacon that a gadget had given him plans for. He fixed both time vehicles to come back to this time line as soon as he entered if there was a problem so he'd not be stuck easily in any other time line again.

All this went through his mind again as he though on what Fernando had said. He He wondered if he was in somethin' he was not meant to be in. He had looked at other time lines a few times since then too. In one time line he had married that witch, Rosie, that he had been engaged to as well. He knew he had married ehr in a different time line, but he only had seen that far. since he and the witch had gone their separate ways he wondered how things went for the Hondo of that time line. He was almost was afraid for himself.

He shook hie head as if to clear it, as if it were an etch a sketch or the like, an' went about cleanin' up. What he found was filth an' grim to the Nth degree. he'd seen hog pens cleaner than this. HE took care of the beddin' first an' dumped the mattresses out back. He got a little help from some of the SWA clean up folks on cleanin' walls an' floors. It took a scoop shovel to clean the first lay off the floor. There was everythin' on the floor from needles to porno magazines. He could only guess what had happened here but he didn't like to think 'bout it. It only made him mad. Hondo an' those who were helpin' him clean went through room by room untill they came to the last one an' it was this one thet disturbed him the most. there was one window in the room but it was boarded over carefully. the bed was a double iron framed bed. the light was out in the room but they soon found a new light bulb for the room. as someone screwed it in an' the light came on one of the gals with them gasped as she looked at the bed. someone else questioned, "What the . .?"  
 Hondo walked over an' took a look at the bed. the mattress was bare of any beddin' at all an' there was blood spattered on it, 'specially at the head an' foot board. also on the bed posts themselves there was a tangle of roapes an' old handcuffs, all had blood on them too. on the floor there was a mess of tattered cloths, some with a little blood on them, ropes, loops of cloth tied together as if they were gags or blind folds.  
 One of the other folks said after a moment, "Looks like someone was raped in here."  
 The gal that gasped said, "More than one I'd say."
Hondo just stood there silent. his jaw muscles were tight but flexin', his eyebrows were knit together an' his eye twitched momentarily in anger.  
 "you'd probably better not tell Fernando about this." Someone said. Hondo's head snapped 'round from where the voice had came. HE stared at the person long an' hard then slowly turned his whole body toward them. His eyes were cold an' hard an' shown with an inner fire that was not too often kindled, but when it was it was hard to put out. He stared at the fella an uncomfortable minute longer before he spoke in a low, unfeelin', steady voice.
 "Fernando will be told. Y'all finish this room an' Ifin I find out any of ya have hid anythin' from either of us, God take pitty on yur lives, 'cause I won't." Hondo said.
 He walked out of the room an' snatched up his shotgun that lay beside the door of that room. he went through the kitchen quick like to make sure the person he had told to work on that was still at it then he went to the basement. He was good an' mad, but knew he needed to save it for now. There would be a time an' place to take it out an' it was not here or now. He sat in the basement sharpenin' a knife fer a bit until he had calmed down some then he went to go look over the copter an' the door mechanisms to make sure they were ready to go ifin they were needed.

Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #18 - Apr 11th, 2009, 12:53pm

Well Done.
So Well Done, I have to rewrite my entry to make this fit...

View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #19 - Apr 11th, 2009, 11:07pm

Thanks! I try. B-D

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 15