Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
May 15th, 2024, 2:43am
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm Not Coming Home (Read 3551 times)
Jeanette
Experianced

Re: I'm Not Coming Home
Reply #20 - Nov 28th, 2018, 10:56am

Quote from Fernando on Nov 27th, 2018, 8:00pm:
I'm having both.

If I made this subject too vague and unclear, then it is not possible to be sure as to what is going on.

Being pounded upon with nuclear warheads is not an invasion. It is destruction of what there is that makes the USA as The USA. We did the same thing to Germany during WWII, or have you not heard about "The Burning of Dresden?"  Osaka, Tokyo and Hiroshima (before it was nuked) also burned. Not one soldier stepped onto those cities' soil as a prelude to an invasion.

There is always a warning. Warnings come in the form of watching the international news, being observant to what is going on around you and accurately discerning the difference between a true prophet and a false prophet.

2 AA Batteries; rechargeable if you can get them, and a small charger? This, if you were a smoker, is smaller than a pack of cigarettes. One of those keyboards is slightly larger than a video game controller, the other is smaller than the size as a Universal TV/Cable/DVD/etc. remote control.

The current volume of the two folders is 11 5/8" x 9 1/2" x 3/8" and weighs 15 1/2 oz. What is the total weight and volume of your suggestion including the keyboard, extra batteries and charger?

Jeanette Isabelle

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #21 - Nov 28th, 2018, 4:57pm

Quote from Jeanette on Nov 28th, 2018, 10:56am:
Being pounded upon with nuclear warheads is not an invasion. It is destruction of what there is that makes the USA as The USA. We did the same thing to Germany during WWII, or have you not heard about "The Burning of Dresden?"  Osaka, Tokyo and Hiroshima (before it was nuked) also burned. Not one soldier stepped onto those cities' soil as a prelude to an invasion.

There is always a warning. Warnings come in the form of watching the international news, being observant to what is going on around you and accurately discerning the difference between a true prophet and a false prophet.

Was there a warning for 12/7/41 - Attack on Pearl Harbor? Lets look at history.

Since 1860s, Japan was undergoing an Imperialism and having various wars with China, Russia and other nations over control of the area. It, at the time of circa 1830 - 1890, was Japan's period of Modernization - going from chariots, swords and bows & arrows to motorized vehicles, guns and rifles, and eventually airplanes by 1918. Its Navy went from Japanese Wooden Junk ships to actual steel hulled ships from battleships, aircraft carriers and submarines. They traded to buy technologies and them copied and improved on them. They slowly built up their Military. But by the time of WWI, Japan was on the Allied (our) side of the war, despite their war with Russia, who was also on the Allied side in WWI.

War with Russia was for control for Korea, which was a constant battle field between Russia and China before Japan stepped in. this war was going back and forth for hundreds of years, a time which Japan was under its "Period of Isolationism." When a few Japanese Merchant Ships were attacked by China and Russia, who thought he ships were from the other side, Japan stepped into this war and took over Korea. These wars kept going into WWII.

From WWI to 1938, Japan continued with its Imperialism and taking over of the Asian Island nations, which at the time they did not know was US Territory, formerly Spanish Territories, given to the USA as reprisals for winning the Spanish American War (1890). Japan in its mind believed the Pacific Ocean was theirs for their fishing fleets and had to secure the waters.

The USA was out protecting their newly acquired lands out in the Pacific. For years, these two fleets met out in the Pacific with no issues or problems, having fought WWI as allies.

Then 12/7/41 happened. Japan attacked the US Fleet in Pearl Harbor. Held silently in history, Japan attacked all the US Bases across the Pacific at about the same time. Philippians, Borneo, Guam, Midway Iwo Jima, they all happened at the same time. Smaller bases were attacked when the larger ones were secured.

Was there any warnings?

None. But lets go into details of 72 known hours before 12/7/41.

At this time, the Japanese Ambassador was to address the League of Nations with a proposal of where, if accepted, would split the Pacific Ocean into a US side, a Japanese side, and a Neutral Side. This would divide up the island the US won in the Spanish American War into US and Japanese. At the time, the US was saying "No" to this agreement.

The Japanese Ambassador was waiting for a telegram from the emperor, which which changes the proposal or Japan would take the lands by force by 12/8 if there was no response by 12/7 (This was unknown at the time it happened, here's why:). The one thing the Japanese did not take into consideration was the International Date Line. Japan was on one side of the Data line, the US with the Japanese Ambassador was on the other; where Japan was 1 day ahead on the date line.

This gave some confusion, the order for attack happened on 12/8 according to the Japanese because there was no reply on 12/7 (Japanese date/time). The Ambassador got the telegram with the proposal on 12/6, and was about to see the US and the Le age of Nations on 12/7 (US Date/Time). This would have given the time to submit the proposal, and give an answer before 12/8 (US Time). But... the Japanese Navy attacked Perl Harbor on the dawn of 12/7-US Date/Time, but 12/8 in Japan Date/Time. Since it was done in the Dawn of 12/7 (US time), the proposal was never sent. In fact, when the Ambassador and his staff went to submit the proposal, he and his staff was arrested for war crimes.

Prior to all this, there was No Warning! None!

Want to take Nazi Germany and Spain (the cause of the Spanish Civil War)? There was no warning either. Nazi Germany on Poland and Czechoslovakia? No Warning either. Nazi Germany against France? No Warning. Nazi Germany used "Blitzkrieg", aka Lightning Warfare - attack all at once in a very fast advancement. There was negotiations, and when they walked away the Germans attacked, though under Poland and Czechoslovakia there was no negotiations.

WWI? No warning. The Order of the Black Hand assassinated Archduke Ferdinand and his wife, and Austria attacked Slovenia as a result of that assassination. France attacked Austria for attacking Slovenia but were pounded by the Germans defending Austria.

Korean War? No warning. The Chinese moved in on Korea claiming rights to it from before the Japanese Imperialistic Wars of 1860s. They annihilated the US Troops who were there. Why were US Troops there? Japan "owned" Korea at the time of WWII. Japan lost WWII to the USA, and in their treaty the USA would acquire control of Korea from the Japanese and make it a "free nation." While this was being established, the Chinese thought it can take Korea from the Japanese, not thinking it is now the USA. They moved in over the Korean Mountain range and decimated the American troops there. the UN in seeing this, decided to step in to help the USA and Korea if the USA were to lead. And the Korean war continued - still to this day.

WWIII by the standards of the Cold War, you would only have 90 minutes - when every tv and radio "This is the Emergency Broadcast System"  would kick in. 90 minutes is a lot more that some had in the past, when they did not know they were under attack until the bombers dropped their bombs on their heads. But what can to you do in 90 minute?

Oh! You thinking about the "atomic war clock?" It is currently at 2 minutes to midnight. Everybody thinks that war is about to happen? Bullshit. You follow that then you are a fool, excuse me for saying that. In my time during the 1970s and 80s, that clock was down to 55 seconds to Midnight, and nothing happened then. The information that clock promotes is a lot of bullshit. from the 1990s to 9/11, it was 15 minutes to midnight. When the Berlin wall fell, it went back to hours. But yet it is 2 minutes too and people are in a panic? Bullshit! one is interpreting the clock wrong.

You think that North Korea's escalation of its nuclear research is going to happen? You think that they got missiles that can hit the USA? North Korea can build 5000 missiles and launch them against us, and we would launch one of ours - they would destroy many major cities in the US Mainland, but when that 1 US missile hits them - they would cease to exist. It is that simple. Think in those terms, would North Korea attack the USA? I'll add, that both Russia and China told North Korea that if they would do anything stupid, they would not support them. North Korea stands on its own if they do, and they will cease to exist if they attack the USA, because one of our bombs would vaporize their entire country. it is that simple. This is the agreement of MAD - Mutual Assured Destruction, and North Korea accidentally signed their soul to the devil to have this.

So will attack the US Main Land? Who? Where's the warnings? There is none. and I read my news services for many sources - global, political, economical, religious. There is a lot of of things going on and a lot of sabre rattling but a lot of nothing.

Civil war? 2/3rds of Gun owning, pro second amendment right Americans vs. 1/3rd who do not know what bathroom to use and are so afraid of guns that they need to run into quiet rooms and cry for being called bad names? You're joking, right? In talks with certain gang assholes in my area, I was told point blank - if SHTF, I would be the first to die out there. To that I told them, you are either on my side or you will be the ones who will be killed if you make your move against any of us (where I pointed out my group), but I will respect your right to be left alone in peace if you choose that. Those idiots left after they wet their pants, and currently one by one they are asking question how to join my group.

Quote from Jeanette on Nov 28th, 2018, 10:56am:
2 AA Batteries; rechargeable if you can get them, and a small charger? This, if you were a smoker, is smaller than a pack of cigarettes. One of those keyboards is slightly larger than a video game controller, the other is smaller than the size as a Universal TV/Cable/DVD/etc. remote control.

The current volume of the two folders is 11 5/8" x 9 1/2" x 3/8" and weighs 15 1/2 oz. What is the total weight and volume of your suggestion including the keyboard, extra batteries and charger?

Jeanette Isabelle

Everything, including a notebook laptop would fit into box of 11in x 8.5in x 6in only fill it a third of the way, and weigh less than 2 pound. Adding to the box, I can put in my radio equipment and some tools, and still not surpass 4 pounds. Take away the laptop and its charger, it would only weigh less than a pound, and take up a small corner of the box because of the odd shape some of these things can be. But, in using such a box, I can add more to it. Only thing you have over me in this is the folder being flat. But in terms of space and weight, mine takes up less room and weigh less without the laptop, and just a bit more with a laptop. Adding a tablet to this hardly puts a dent into the space/weight of the box.

View Profile   IP Logged
Jeanette
Experianced

Reply #22 - Nov 29th, 2018, 10:22am

I don't know of any warning for Pearl Harbor other than what you told me in an earlier conversation.

As for the Nazi Holocaust, yes. I heard too many accounts over the years for me to ignore them, one of them was from a speaker. That speaker was a Holocaust survivor. What I hear from every account is the same thing: the threat of danger became more apparent as the Nazis grew in power.

The assassination of Archduke Ferdinand did not happen in a vacuum. I don't know of any account of him explicitly being targeted (it could have easily been some other Austrian target), problems that lead to it nevertheless had built up.

Other than a political sound bite I heard over and over again, I don't know enough about the Korean War to comment.

I'm not going by the Cold War standards or the atomic war clock. As I have mentioned before, I am studying end-time prophecy. Modern day prophets, including Demetrius Dudeman, said America would be destroyed. Though we don't have a birds' eye view, we have been told, through the prophecies how America will be destroyed and the events leading to its destruction.

Though this is debatable even among the prophetic scholars, America is likely prophetic Babylon (not to be confused with ancient Babylon). I searched the Scriptures and I can show them to you if you want to go that direction. The depiction of prophetic Babylon sounds a lot like America. Who else has been a golden cup in God's hand but has now caused the nations to be drunk with the wine of her fornication?

Two prophets, one of them Leslie Johnson, saw N.K. destroy Seatle, Washington with a nuclear weapon; only Leslie Johnson saw how N.K would do it (they will put a nuclear weapon aboard a cargo plane). America would destroy N.K. in response. I believe this is a warning prophecy.

Russia will destroy America in one hour; it would not be mutually assured destruction because America would not be able to respond. Other nations will go against Russia for destroying America. Those nations will back Russia into a corner (where Russia will be forced to sign a peace treaty) but not destroy them.

A civil war? What are you talking about? Where did that come from? In "After Chaos" Moro mentioned that the Happening started with an internal revolution; neither Moro nor I said anything about it escalating to a civil war.

One incident you did not bring up was the Armenian Genocide. God warned His people through His prophet Efim Gerasemovitch Klubniken. Some headed that prophecy, some did not.

Quote from Fernando on Nov 28th, 2018, 4:57pm:
Everything, including a notebook laptop would fit into box of 11in x 8.5in x 6in only fill it a third of the way, and weigh less than 2 pound. Adding to the box, I can put in my radio equipment and some tools, and still not surpass 4 pounds. Take away the laptop and its charger, it would only weigh less than a pound, and take up a small corner of the box because of the odd shape some of these things can be. But, in using such a box, I can add more to it. Only thing you have over me in this is the folder being flat. But in terms of space and weight, mine takes up less room and weigh less without the laptop, and just a bit more with a laptop. Adding a tablet to this hardly puts a dent into the space/weight of the box.

A third of 11" x 8 1/2" x 6" is still way more than 11 5/8" x 9 1/2" x 3/8". Less than two pounds? Exactly how much is less than two pounds? 15 1/2 ounces is less than a pound. I don't see how a laptop saves space or weight.

You said a tablet hardly puts a dent into space and weight but you don't give the weight and measurements of the tablet and everything it needs. I, on the other hand, measured the two folders together though they are not the same size (used the larger of the two when there was a difference) and weighed them together with a scale.

If electronic means work better for you since they hold more, go for it. I'm presenting why a hard copy is better for a smaller amount of data.

As for what I have, should I go leaner, stay where I am, add to it or a combination of doing triage on the printed E-mail and add other types of information.

Jeanette Isabelle

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #23 - Nov 30th, 2018, 10:45pm

Quote from Jeanette on Nov 29th, 2018, 10:22am:
I don't know of any warning for Pearl Harbor other than what you told me in an earlier conversation.

As for the Nazi Holocaust, yes. I heard too many accounts over the years for me to ignore them, one of them was from a speaker. That speaker was a Holocaust survivor. What I hear from every account is the same thing: the threat of danger became more apparent as the Nazis grew in power.

The assassination of Archduke Ferdinand did not happen in a vacuum. I don't know of any account of him explicitly being targeted (it could have easily been some other Austrian target), problems that lead to it nevertheless had built up.

Other than a political sound bite I heard over and over again, I don't know enough about the Korean War to comment.

I'm not going by the Cold War standards or the atomic war clock. As I have mentioned before, I am studying end-time prophecy. Modern day prophets, including Demetrius Dudeman, said America would be destroyed. Though we don't have a birds' eye view, we have been told, through the prophecies how America will be destroyed and the events leading to its destruction.

Hitler's take over of Germany through the Nazi Party was swift and meteoric, going from Councilman (akin to member of US Congress) to Fuehrer in just 5 short years and his rule to absolute tyranny in 2 - 3 years. The problem much of Europe was Anti-Semitic, not just Nazi Germany. It in a way it was rightfully so. At the time the Jews or Europe managed to take control of European Banking, Market Trading, Jewelry, Loans, and so on. Many believed that the Jews were too powerful, and just as many thought if they could, the Jews needed to be taken down a dozen pegs.

There were rumors of the Illuminati and the Free Manson also putting their hands to the downfall of the Jews. But this is going into conspiracy theories I rather not touch. I'm just saying that it is there.

Thus when Hitler became "president" (Fuehrer) of Germany, he made things look as normal as possible for a few years, but kept demanding lands from Czechoslovakia and Poland, claiming that they were German Lands. Prime Minister Chamberland (UK) gave them to Hitler, marking him in history as "The Appeaser." Now when Hitler got these nations and expanded Germany, he put all but 2 Concentration Camps there. Then he went after the Gypsies first, then the homosexuals, and intellectuals who did not agreed with his views. Then he went after the Blacks and started his Master Race crap. Then he started with the Jews. In less than 6 months from putting them into ghettoes to putting them into concentration camps there was no warning.

I know of several surviving and recently formerly surviving concentration camp survivors. They all say the same things, no doubt the same things of those you know.

Einstein saw the writing on the wall but because he was an intellectual that did not agreed with Hitler's mind set. He believed that the Jews would be next but did not know when. He went to America alone because his wife thought that things would be OK. She and their daughter ended up in a Concentration Camp 6 months after Einstein went to America without warning.

- - -

ArchDuke Ferdinand was supposed to be King Ferdinand of Austria upon the upcoming death of his uncle; and he was heavily weighted with freeing Slovenia from Austrian Rule (which is what the Black Hand wanted but did not know of this and thought he was going to rule Slovenia under an Austrian Iron Fist Rule. ) The Black Hand's mistake was assassinating the ArchDuke, if they would have waited, Slovenia would have been a free nation (and Czechoslovakia would never have been formed after WWI).

- - -

The only Prophesy that is going on now is Nostradame's "Fire in the sky" and the 9/11 attacks, for in that prediction is ongoing from 9/11 and to the next 35 years of war and the Anti-Christ. After that, peace will reign on Earth for the next 5000 years as we go to the stars. But now we are at a time of War with Islam. Things have cooled down but it will flare up. Trump will be tried in an impeachment attempt and he would drop the bomb about corrupt members of congress and that would make him more powerful than ever because this time people will be following totally, and not what he has now. The USA will continue and merge with Mexico and Canada, this making the USA no more or as some would think - destroyed. But it would not be destroyed, but made into something larger and better but at the same time the USA would be no more.

But in this prediction, there was a line saying "Towards the end of the 35 year war, The Eagle (USA) would be wounded, and the Great Bear (Russia) will help the Eagle regain its strength." Now how that is to be taken, remains to be seen. But of the "Fire in the Sky Prediction," we only been through 1/2 of it and so far it has fallen into place too perfectly.

A lot of the predictions made by others have only been right less then 30% of the time, and most of those were generalized predictions. It would be like me saying "In 2019, there will be deadly storms, earthquakes and volcanoes. Several celebrities will die, a few airplanes will crash and people die. Trains will also crash/derail and death will happen there too..." It is too general to be an actual prediction.

Though this is debatable even among the prophetic scholars, America is likely prophetic Babylon (not to be confused with ancient Babylon). I searched the Scriptures and I can show them to you if you want to go that direction. The depiction of prophetic Babylon sounds a lot like America. Who else has been a golden cup in God's hand but has now caused the nations to be drunk with the wine of her fornication?

Two prophets, one of them Leslie Johnson, saw N.K. destroy Seatle, Washington with a nuclear weapon; only Leslie Johnson saw how N.K would do it (they will put a nuclear weapon aboard a cargo plane). America would destroy N.K. in response. I believe this is a warning prophecy.

Russia will destroy America in one hour; it would not be mutually assured destruction because America would not be able to respond. Other nations will go against Russia for destroying America. Those nations will back Russia into a corner (where Russia will be forced to sign a peace treaty) but not destroy them.

See above.

A civil war? What are you talking about? Where did that come from? In "After Chaos" Moro mentioned that the Happening started with an internal revolution; neither Moro nor I said anything about it escalating to a civil war.

One incident you did not bring up was the Armenian Genocide. God warned His people through His prophet Efim Gerasemovitch Klubniken. Some headed that prophecy, some did not.

Civil War, that has been on the pulse of American media - panty wearing men afraid of guns wanting to be in power to get rid of the second amendment so that the government can control us. Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, the Feminists, Mass-Shooter Victims and so on - all think they can force the law to their side by eliminating guns from those who need them. Consider that crime in New Hampshire and Vermont have near Zero Crime while allowing anyone with a drivers license to conceal carry, no one is going to mug Grandma when she and those around are are packing heat! America is sitting on a political powder keg right now with those that want the power without the responsibilities and those who want to be left alone with those who have mental health issues with gun causing problems for everyone being the lit fuse.

Remember - I am a Catholic Knight Protectorite - I go to war if and when the pope calls Holy War, I have to gather 10,000 screaming Armenians. The Armenian Genocide happened without warning; they fought along side the Ottoman Turks and Allied with the Germans. Then all of the sudden, the Ottoman Turks turned their guns from the UK Soldiers to.the Armenians and took them down in one very quick and decisive move, and then forced every Armenian, every man, every woman, every child, out of Turkish lands and forced to do the Death March. now when one is busy being preoccupied fighting a war with an allied, no one expects that ally to turn on them, and that is what happened.

Hindsight is 20/20 and we can argue with history but history will not change.

A third of 11" x 8 1/2" x 6" is still way more than 11 5/8" x 9 1/2" x 3/8". Less than two pounds? Exactly how much is less than two pounds? 15 1/2 ounces is less than a pound. I don't see how a laptop saves space or weight.

You said a tablet hardly puts a dent into space and weight but you don't give the weight and measurements of the tablet and everything it needs. I, on the other hand, measured the two folders together though they are not the same size (used the larger of the two when there was a difference) and weighed them together with a scale.

If electronic means work better for you since they hold more, go for it. I'm presenting why a hard copy is better for a smaller amount of data.

As for what I have, should I go leaner, stay where I am, add to it or a combination of doing triage on the printed E-mail and add other types of information.

Jeanette Isabelle

What you need is a vehicle. You should also be watching Youtube. I recommend this guy for some things, he's up in Canada where it is -35C (-50F) when he made these videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6-mWy0WPUo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNou6OFNTVs

His page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCim-gz2ySw_LzOQBI999WeQ/videos
There are a lot of people who preach about prepping. There are only few that practice what they preach. I go after those tho practice, they are discovering the right way and the wrong way.

View Profile   IP Logged
Jeanette
Experianced

Reply #24 - Dec 2nd, 2018, 10:46am

Quote from Fernando on Nov 30th, 2018, 10:45pm:
Thus when Hitler became "president" (Fuehrer) of Germany, he made things look as normal as possible for a few years, but kept demanding lands from Czechoslovakia and Poland, claiming that they were German Lands. Prime Minister Chamberland (UK) gave them to Hitler, marking him in history as "The Appeaser." Now when Hitler got these nations and expanded Germany, he put all but 2 Concentration Camps there. Then he went after the Gypsies first, then the homosexuals, and intellectuals who did not agreed with his views. Then he went after the Blacks and started his Master Race crap. Then he started with the Jews. In less than 6 months from putting them into ghettoes to putting them into concentration camps there was no warning.

You mean you don't see that as a warning? Einstein did, as you pointed out, as did others.

The only Prophesy that is going on now is Nostradame's "Fire in the sky" and the 9/11 attacks, for in that prediction is ongoing from 9/11 and to the next 35 years of war and the Anti-Christ. After that, peace will reign on Earth for the next 5000 years as we go to the stars. But now we are at a time of War with Islam. Things have cooled down but it will flare up. Trump will be tried in an impeachment attempt and he would drop the bomb about corrupt members of congress and that would make him more powerful than ever because this time people will be following totally, and not what he has now. The USA will continue and merge with Mexico and Canada, this making the USA no more or as some would think - destroyed. But it would not be destroyed, but made into something larger and better but at the same time the USA would be no more.

But in this prediction, there was a line saying "Towards the end of the 35 year war, The Eagle (USA) would be wounded, and the Great Bear (Russia) will help the Eagle regain its strength." Now how that is to be taken, remains to be seen. But of the "Fire in the Sky Prediction," we only been through 1/2 of it and so far it has fallen into place too perfectly.

Nostradamus has been accurate in some of his predictions; I rather listen to the Bible and God's modern-day prophets. It takes knowledge, also question everything, to determine who is a false prophet and who is a true prophet.

A lot of the predictions made by others have only been right less then 30% of the time, and most of those were generalized predictions. It would be like me saying "In 2019, there will be deadly storms, earthquakes and volcanoes. Several celebrities will die, a few airplanes will crash and people die. Trains will also crash/derail and death will happen there too..." It is too general to be an actual prediction.

There is nothing vague about the prophecies I mentioned. They are very specific. Rarely does a prophecy state the year it will happen.

The Armenian Genocide happened without warning; they fought along side the Ottoman Turks and Allied with the Germans. Then all of the sudden, the Ottoman Turks turned their guns from the UK Soldiers to.the Armenians and took them down in one very quick and decisive move, and then forced every Armenian, every man, every woman, every child, out of Turkish lands and forced to do the Death March. now when one is busy being preoccupied fighting a war with an allied, no one expects that ally to turn on them, and that is what happened.

If you need proof that God warned His people through His prophet Efim Gerasemovitch Klubniken, here it is:

http://www.propheticvoice.co.uk/history/Armenian-Genocide-Boy-Prophet-Turkish-In vasion
https://hewhohasearslethimhear.wordpress.com/2010/11/11/massacres-of-christians- foretold-and-fulfilled/
http://www.futurerevealed.com/christian/modern/1852-secret-armenian-prophecy.htm

I think three links is enough; if you need more, let me know.

What you need is a vehicle. You should also be watching Youtube. I recommend this guy for some things, he's up in Canada where it is -35C (-50F) when he made these videos:

There are a lot of people who preach about prepping. There are only few that practice what they preach. I go after those tho practice, they are discovering the right way and the wrong way.

Stay on topic. What are the measurements and weight of the tablet and everything it needs together?

Jeanette Isabelle

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #25 - Dec 2nd, 2018, 6:40pm

Quote from Jeanette on Dec 2nd, 2018, 10:46am:

Stay on topic. What are the measurements and weight of the tablet and everything it needs together?

Jeanette Isabelle

I'll answer the rest later...

Though you can get similar tablets for around $35 - $75 on eBay and Amazon, this is mine:
Quad Core version of this one: https://www.polaroid.com/products/a7-tablet  

It includes a leather fold up case, keyboard built into the case (with a USB cable to connect to the tablet), and spring loaded clips to hold the tablet in the case when used with the keyboard or folded up for storage. This is it on Ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaroid-7-Tablet-PMID709KD-Brand-New-Never-Used/283077 825048?hash=item41e8c0d218:g:xWwAAOSwvylbXiJB

Leather case, keyboard, Tablet and Charging cable/power pack, is about 6oz, or about a 1/3 of a pound. Battery life I get, mind you I have it for over 7 years now, is about 6 to 10 hours, depending on the app running; games tend to use more battery power than most other apps. By itself, the tablet is about 2oz, maybe a bit more.

Thickness? Closed in the case is about an inch thick. Tablet itself is a bit more than 1/4 inch.

Mind you, I have a 18inX18in black cotton bandana folded up in the case between the keyboard and the tablet to protect the tablet's screen. It's about an ounce of weight which included in the total weight mentioned above.

The case has 2 magnetic clasps. 1 is to hold a belt in place to keep the case closed. The other holds in a support wide leg to the closed position, which you pull out to make it into an inclined screen to the keyboard. It can read Micro SD cards and any USB storage device through the USB Port.

Anything else? It takes about 6 hours to charge the battery, but this is a slow charger. A high output charger can charge it in about an hour.  OS: Google's Android (KitKat Version, aka v4.4) This is a QuadCore CPU, with 512MB RAM, 8GB FlashRAM Storage, 1200X600 7in screen. It can read up to 64GB SD Cards.

I got it 7 years ago for about $100, and it is still ranks up there in terms of performance when compared to newer systems. Newer systems would have 1GB of RAM and 16 - 32 FlashRAM Storage. Like I said, you can get one for about $35 - $75 from ebay and Amazon.

- - - - -

This one is my most used unit - I have a 1st gen IRUS 10in single core CPU Tablet, which is about the same size as a small laptop in the closed position, and just as heavy. It has a 4 hour battery life and it over 10 years old. I also have a Microsoft's NextBook (Arm CPU Based Tablet), which has a 9in screen and Windows IOT has been erased and Google Android installed in its place. It has a shorted battery so I have to constantly keep it on the charger. It is slightly bigger than the Polaroid Tablet; about the same size as the Polaroid's leather case as the Polaroid is smaller because it has to fit inside the case.

Technical Note:
All Tablets use the AllWinner or RocketChip Arm A7/A8/A58 CPUs. The Raspberry Pi uses the Cortex A7/A58 CPUs, the only differences is what I/O and Graphics Chip is with the Arm CPU, mostly everything else is similar in electronic mapping. You can get Google's Android to run on your Pi if you do the research to get it done. Other Pies (Orange, Banana Nano, etc - Pi) have the AllWinner Arm CPU and can and do run Google's Android. So if you did your homework and studied up the Raspberry Pi, all in this posting would be basic review for you.

Finally - all tablets use the same exact system (hardware and software) as an Android Smartphone, except the smartphone has a smaller screen and is set up for telecommunications and the tablets do not. So you can use an Android Smartphone as a tablet though the tiny screen can be very limiting. I prefer the tablet over the smartphone for its larger screen though I have both. I use the smartphone to connect to the tablet wirelessly and connect the tablet to the internet.

It's all about options.

View Profile   IP Logged
Jeanette
Experianced

Reply #26 - Dec 2nd, 2018, 8:07pm

Quote from Fernando on Dec 2nd, 2018, 6:40pm:
Though you can get similar tablets for around $35 - $75 on eBay and Amazon, this is mine:
Quad Core version of this one: https://www.polaroid.com/products/a7-tablet

It includes a leather fold up case, keyboard built into the case (with a USB cable to connect to the tablet), and spring loaded clips to hold the tablet in the case when used with the keyboard or folded up for storage. This is it on Ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaroid-7-Tablet-PMID709KD-Brand-New-Never-Used/283077 825048?hash=item41e8c0d218:g:xWwAAOSwvylbXiJB

Leather case, keyboard, Tablet and Charging cable/power pack, is about 6oz, or about a 1/3 of a pound. Battery life I get, mind you I have it for over 7 years now, is about 6 to 10 hours, depending on the app running; games tend to use more battery power than most other apps. By itself, the tablet is about 2oz, maybe a bit more.

Thickness? Closed in the case is about an inch thick. Tablet itself is a bit more than 1/4 inch.

Mind you, I have a 18inX18in black cotton bandana folded up in the case between the keyboard and the tablet to protect the tablet's screen. It's about an ounce of weight which included in the total weight mentioned above.

The case has 2 magnetic clasps. 1 is to hold a belt in place to keep the case closed. The other holds in a support wide leg to the closed position, which you pull out to make it into an inclined screen to the keyboard. It can read Micro SD cards and any USB storage device through the USB Port.

Anything else? It takes about 6 hours to charge the battery, but this is a slow charger. A high output charger can charge it in about an hour.  OS: Google's Android (KitKat Version, aka v4.4) This is a QuadCore CPU, with 512MB RAM, 8GB FlashRAM Storage, 1200X600 7in screen. It can read up to 64GB SD Cards.

I got it 7 years ago for about $100, and it is still ranks up there in terms of performance when compared to newer systems. Newer systems would have 1GB of RAM and 16 - 32 FlashRAM Storage. Like I said, you can get one for about $35 - $75 from ebay and Amazon.

- - - - -

This one is my most used unit - I have a 1st gen IRUS 10in single core CPU Tablet, which is about the same size as a small laptop in the closed position, and just as heavy. It has a 4 hour battery life and it over 10 years old. I also have a Microsoft's NextBook (Arm CPU Based Tablet), which has a 9in screen and Windows IOT has been erased and Google Android installed in its place. It has a shorted battery so I have to constantly keep it on the charger. It is slightly bigger than the Polaroid Tablet; about the same size as the Polaroid's leather case as the Polaroid is smaller because it has to fit inside the case.

Technical Note:
All Tablets use the AllWinner or RocketChip Arm A7/A8/A58 CPUs. The Raspberry Pi uses the Cortex A7/A58 CPUs, the only differences is what I/O and Graphics Chip is with the Arm CPU, mostly everything else is similar in electronic mapping. You can get Google's Android to run on your Pi if you do the research to get it done. Other Pies (Orange, Banana Nano, etc - Pi) have the AllWinner Arm CPU and can and do run Google's Android. So if you did your homework and studied up the Raspberry Pi, all in this posting would be basic review for you.

Finally - all tablets use the same exact system (hardware and software) as an Android Smartphone, except the smartphone has a smaller screen and is set up for telecommunications and the tablets do not. So you can use an Android Smartphone as a tablet though the tiny screen can be very limiting. I prefer the tablet over the smartphone for its larger screen though I have both. I use the smartphone to connect to the tablet wirelessly and connect the tablet to the internet.

It's all about options.

Do you have a measuring tape and a small scale? If you are going to argue that your option (with everything it needs) saves space and weight, you need to provide the exact dimensions and weight to prove your argument.

Again, the current volume of the two paper folders is 11 5/8" x 9 1/2" x 3/8" and weighs 15 1/2 oz. That is the total space and weight since they do not need a keyboard, extra batteries and charger.

Jeanette Isabelle

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #27 - Dec 2nd, 2018, 9:20pm

You mean you don't see that as a warning? Einstein did, as you pointed out, as did others.

Hindsight is 20/20. Foresight is very nearsighted. Looking into the past we can see the evidence of warnings there. But being in the past and look into the future, it is not so evident. Einstein left because he saw that his friends - intellectuals who id not agree with Hitler's goals and ideals - were being gathered  individually and disappear soon afterwards. And he knew that he would be next as he is one of those that did not agree with Hitler's views.  He did not see that the Jews would be targeted until after it started to happen and by then it was too late. His second wife and daughter through her were gathered up because he was a dissident of Nazi Policy and not as a Jew. His first wife and her second husband were gathered up months later because they were Jews.

Nostradamus has been accurate in some of his predictions; I rather listen to the Bible and God's modern-day prophets. It takes knowledge, also question everything, to determine who is a false prophet and who is a true prophet.

There is nothing vague about the prophecies I mentioned. They are very specific. Rarely does a prophecy state the year it will happen.

God does not send prophets, he only send messenger-angels. Prophets are an Islamic Construct of those who are of higher wisdom and knowledge, and use that wisdom and knowledge to gain power through the church. The Prophet Elijah Mohamed is one such UNRECOGNIZED Islamic Prophet who created The Nation of Islam (in America), which is UNRECOGNIZED from the rest of Islam. Elijah Mohamed is a False Prophet to the rest of Islam. Islam recognizes Malcolm X as a Failed Prophet because he tried to correct the mistakes Elijah Mohamed made and put the Nation of Islam on a proper course but was assassinated before such work could take hold.  

God also sends insight to certain individuals. Of those Nostradames seems to be the most accurate. But he also has left clues in the past for us to search and find. The Bible Code is one such set of clues - listing dates, places and events. One such event is which is listed twice in the Bible Code is of a meteor hitting the Earth in 2022 or so. First entry says when and where. Second entry is a duplicate of the first but with an added statement "I Shall Destroy It," meaning that God will protect us from the disaster. The mystery as to why the first does not have this statement and the second does is unknown.

The problem with Prophets and prophesies is, as I say - "Hindsight is 20/20. Foresight is very nearsighted. Looking into the past we can see the evidence of warnings there. But being in the past and look into the future, it is not so evident." Interpretations of such prophesies have been tricky at best. Nostradames missed Hitler's name by 1 letter, calling him "Hilmer"; though there was a "Hilmer" in the high ranks of the Gestapo and he was rather viscous in the running of the Gestapo.

Edgar Cayce predicted a lot of things, but many of the "Sleeping Prophet's" predications have been exaggerated. "Atlantis will be found near Bermuda in 1968" turned out to be some strange symmetrical rock formations found off Bermuda. "An endless cavern will be found in the left foot of the Sphinx." is another predication; though a small cavern was found under the right foot of the Sphinx, no cavern has been found in the left foot as of this time.

Bragga (or Bragda - the Blind Prophet of the Ukrane), predicted a great many things and they seem to be correct on a surface view, but she has had a lot of misses, 1 in every 4 and as high as 1 in every 8 came out to be true and the rest never happened. Some of the future ones she made are so outlandish like: "Germany will create a second sun in 2028." She predicts that man will successfully colonize Mars by 2050, with failed attempts before. But she also predicts WWIII which I do not agree with.

I follow by reading and making connections and see what has the most connections, especially with the Bible Code as the Base.

The Armenian Genocide happened without warning; they fought along side the Ottoman Turks and Allied with the Germans. Then all of the sudden, the Ottoman Turks turned their guns from the UK Soldiers to.the Armenians and took them down in one very quick and decisive move, and then forced every Armenian, every man, every woman, every child, out of Turkish lands and forced to do the Death March. now when one is busy being preoccupied fighting a war with an allied, no one expects that ally to turn on them, and that is what happened.

If you need proof that God warned His people through His prophet Efim Gerasemovitch Klubniken, here it is:

http://www.propheticvoice.co.uk/history/Armenian-Genocide-Boy-Prophet-Turkish-In vasion
https://hewhohasearslethimhear.wordpress.com/2010/11/11/massacres-of-christians- foretold-and-fulfilled/
http://www.futurerevealed.com/christian/modern/1852-secret-armenian-prophecy.htm

I think three links is enough; if you need more, let me know.

Jeanette Isabelle

A word on the third link says it all - "Secret". That is why the Armenians did not know what and why it happened until after it happened.

View Profile   IP Logged
Jeanette
Experianced

Reply #28 - Dec 2nd, 2018, 10:39pm

Those warnings are real. I'm in the process of doing everything I know to do to shelter in place.

America will be destroyed. For now, I don't know if I need to die with everyone else or leave. I'm doing everything I know to find out. If I leave, I need to be ready. That's why I'm asking questions.

Quote from Fernando on Dec 2nd, 2018, 9:20pm:
A word on the third link says it all - "Secret". That is why the Armenians did not know what and why it happened until after it happened.

The second prophecy is a "secret" because it's still sealed up. If you read the pages I linked, you already know that.

Jeanette Isabelle

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #29 - Dec 2nd, 2018, 11:25pm

Quote from Jeanette on Dec 2nd, 2018, 8:07pm:
Do you have a measuring tape and a small scale? If you are going to argue that your option (with everything it needs) saves space and weight, you need to provide the exact dimensions and weight to prove your argument.

Again, the current volume of the two paper folders is 11 5/8" x 9 1/2" x 3/8" and weighs 15 1/2 oz. That is the total space and weight since they do not need a keyboard, extra batteries and charger.

Jeanette Isabelle

Shareable link of files will be sent in an email; I do not want every Tom, Dick and Jane to have access to my google drive.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6