Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
May 19th, 2024, 11:05am
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18
Gunslinger Bink II: Acorns & Ergot. (Read 104389 times)
Charles_Roberts
Newbies
Detroit, Michigan

Re: Gunslinger Bink II: Acorns & Ergot.
Reply #40 - Dec 31st, 2007, 6:06pm

*THen Alex II Was making a turn off of E-35 then he saw a Black Sadean then say CIA on the Licene Plates "CIA What they doing here Calling NSA" *Then calling NSA* "Scarface Gust what I saw Two CIA Agents and they could be on our case"  

Scarface: Related to the 25 murders with Tammy Singures Calling CIA RIGHT Now to tell them to STand down this is NSA Invesagation and they supose not to interfear we are higher than they are and I will get back to you also Take the CIA Tiers out make sure they don't see you it will give you and Fernando some time to tink  

Alex II: OK Matian Radio Sincnes contact and Swiching into Invisibal right now *Then Alex II Car turn invisibal so the CIA CAr can't see them then he shoot the tires out of the CIA CAr as it crash then he speed about 138 miles phr so they can see him  

SCarface: Hello GET ME THE CIA BOSS NOW *Waitng* "HELLO HAY WHAT YOU DOING ON NSA CASE IN ITALY YOU ARE OUT OF JURDICSION THERE TOO SO STAND DOWN THIS IS NSA CASE Not yours so Back off now or I will Call the Presedent you got that and One thing IF MY AGents See your CIA AGents in Italy or on there Case with a Cercent Female Squrrial we wont' stay YOU will Be Facing some charges do I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR GOOD NOW BACK OFF NOW! *Then hang up* "The never"  

*THen They got to the hide out as they enter as saw rose  

Alex II: My Wife and Kid will stay here for awhile *Then he went into the kicketn also Agent 47 came with the laptop as he placing it he turn it on and Immage on LSD Kids were crazy*  

Agent 47: This what we took in Arezzo kids acting weard right now  

Alex II: Once Nando Wake up Tell him that I saw a CIA Car as we drove by but I allready told my Boss Scarface head of the NSA Let him know about this and it related to the 25 death with Tammy Singure too I think what if Onyx also make clones means if they got Tammy DNA it means that we could dealing with a Doppaganger  

Agent 47: That could be a 50/50 Hunch  

Alex II: I Think I need CCC on this becasue something is not right and CIA is Medding into our Invegation too also We need head to there base and see if they making clones Let say Two Days form but tomorow I Need take Clarice and Michael to the Airport  
 Thne he saw Tammy running after bink then he grab Tammy by the arm*  

Alex II: Tammy I need to talk to you  

Tammy: WHAT  

Alex II: I Saw two CIA Men today while me and Agent 47 was driving they were looking for you but we took care of that right now you need to be in NSA Protection for awhile untill we get the CIA off our back Also I heard the news say that Your Name was link to 25 murders but I know you didn't do that you was here hold time I know the Onxy must using a Doppaganer of you they must got your dna too so just Stay here and if you want to go out let me know so I can take you or go with Marco if he decide to take you and I will tell Marco same thing inculding nando  

Tammy: WHAT?  

Alex II: It may be ture or not but I am geting to the bottom of this and Clear your name too becasue I won't let the CIA Take you away with out any proof *To Hondo* "Hondo Check for any CIA Agents and if they come You have my Athortey to Keep them out of this bulding NSA Just Warn them to Back off the case  

Onyx Leader: Good HA SWA Don't know that we took DNA Smaples form this Girl Name Tammy now she our best assisation Dealing anyone in the SWA also Related to them too is that Right Bianca

*Then a Female Squrrial Look like Tammy But she was Dark Black with Red eyes and wicked Smiles also wereing a Black Swetter and Jeans of her Counterpart also write like Tammy too  

Bianca: Don't worry If I See my self I will take her out  

*Another came out, named Michelle, she look like Bink but her fur is Dark Black and Wering Black Clothing like Binks too  

Michelle: RIGHT SIR  

Onyx Leader: If that Fernando try to stop me like he did last time I Got something for him HHAHAHAA

« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2007, 9:16pm by Fernando »  
View Profile Charles_Roberts Dragon_Roberts Dragonroberts2   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #41 - Dec 31st, 2007, 8:51pm

OOC: Charles, had to fix it. You had Bianca in 2 different places at the same time next to each other. The Bink-look-alike will need a name. Thats your character to do so with. Just give her a name, you dont have to repost the whole thing.

Otherwise, its fine as it is.

View Profile   IP Logged
WildIrishRose
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Dec 31st, 2007, 9:17pm

"C'mon, kiddo." Rose said as she threw an arm around Bink's shoulders.  "Let's have a talk."

"I didn't do anything!" Tammy wailed as she ran to them.  Rose turned and calmly but firmly said "Tammy, we need a moment here. Go get a drink or something."  

Tammy stalked angrily away. Rose sat Bink down on the front porch.

"I can't believe what she's doing! He's twice her age!" She hissed.  

Rose settled herself across from the young squirrel and began.  "Bink, it's not what you think.  I haven't known your sister long, but I know she would not do something like that.  Not only that, but Fernando, as unorthodox as he can be at times, is far above ever even thinking about doing that with a girl your sister's age."  Rose twisted a fistful of her own hair and continued. "Your sister is having a rough time with some of the things that have happened lately, and also with some of the things she is having to learn.  People, when going through a rough time, need to know there is someone there for them.  Perhaps someone even to hold them and comfort them.  Girls especially need this. Trust me, I am one." Bink smirked

Rose sighed and spoke again. "When I was in school a few years ago, I had this teacher whom I adored.  He was my mentor, my inspiration, and a second father. He taught me many things.  Even four years later, I still miss him. But that was all we were.  I think Tammy sees Fernando in sort of the same fashion."  Rose pulled nervously on her earrings.  "Does that make sense?"  

Bink stared at her for a long moment, and then nodded. "Yeah, I think so.  You sure that's all that is going on?"

"Positive."  

Hondo's head appeared around the door "All better?" he grinned.

"I think so." Rosie smiled.

IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #43 - Dec 31st, 2007, 9:40pm

Fernando walks down the stairs with his laptop, listening in on the conversation that went down stairs.

Fernando: Well Alex, Tammy stays with us.

Fernando takes the laptop and puts it on the dining room table, opening it up.

Fernando: You said there was another CIA Agent in Italy?
Alex II: Yes. Here is the license plate number of the car.

Alex II hands over a paper to him with a few scribbled notes. Fernando types the notes to his laptop, going through several servers at once: CIA, Motor Registry, EuroPol, NSA, Newspaper archives, others. Answers start to come up within seconds.

Fernando: Alex… All CIA Agents in Italy are accounted for at the Embassy. There are none doing cases, governmental or independent. Motor Registry does not have this license plate registered anywhere. Nothing else shows up out of the ordinary.
Alex II: Out of the ordinary…
Fernando: There is several rouge agents all over Europe; but only 1 in Italy. One that is supposed to be dead…
Alex II: Oh- like you.
Fernando: I did it to save the Rangers and the others.
Alex II: Such self sacrifice comes with its own rewards.
Fernando: Don’t consider me selfish. Now what is this about A Tammy Twin?

Alex II explained what had happened while he was with Agent 47. Then he says that he has to take his wife and kid to the airport. He leaves with his family. Fernando continues with Tammy on the conversation.

Fernando: Tammy… What do you know about another Red-Headed Squirrel?
Tammy: She is a female crime lord of sorts, and I was used to go in her place when she was captured by the SWA.
Fernando: You… were supposed to go in her place… without additional training?
Tammy: Bink was my back up…
Fernando: You were still in… (Fernando takes a sigh), Did they sent you?
Tammy: Yes.
Fernando: What happened?
Tammy: I gave money and weapons, and that was it. They were to have made the next move.
Fernando: Then what happened?
Tammy: That’s when we ended up in the hospital.
Fernando: Figures!

Tammy starts to cry.

Fernando starts to type on the laptop, going through the court systems’ computers.

Fernando: When did you go on this mission?

Tammy gives him the date.

Fernando: Bianca was released later that same day on some technicality. She probably made a few phone calls and you were then targeted. Now it makes sense. I need to talk with Hillshire and Marco when they return.

Fernando walks over to the kitchen, and pulls out a slab of roast beef, some bread and a bottle of wine from the refrigerator; and a glass, small plate, a fork and knife from the storage area. He takes them to the table, where he starts to make a sandwich.

Tammy: No, I made lunch…
Fernando: then share it with everyone.
Tammy: But I made it for you.
Fernando: What is it?
Tammy: Canned Ravioli…?
Fernando: Meat or cheese?
Tammy: Meat…?
Fernando: OK then. Pile it on. I’ll add more meat to it.

Tammy runs to the kitchen, and warms it up for him before serving it. He pours a glass of wine to himself. He puts a slab of meat on the ravioli that was intended for the sandwich and starts eating it. Tammy just watches him.

View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #44 - Jan 1st, 2008, 1:52am

as Fernando was talkin' to Alex II and Tammy, Rose and Hondo took Bink out to the garage. Hondo caught Fernando's eye as they headed out and Fernando nodded that he knew where they were goin'. Hondo was always tinkerin' with somethin' and he was tryin' to teach rose too. Hondo set his .50 cal machine gun in front of Bink to clean, to keep her busy, and Hondo turned on a small t.V. set that was out there too. A while later they all got hungry and decided to get some food. As they entered the kitchen, Fernando had just finished his lunch and Tammy was cleanin' his dishes.

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #45 - Jan 1st, 2008, 2:36am

Bink sit down next to Fernando as he continues to work on his laptop, taking another glass of wine. She just stares at him, with those brown synthetic eyes of hers, as if she needed some input. But her slightly scrunched up eyebrows says another thing. Fernando finally had enough of her staring at him.

Fernando: What is it Bink?
Bink: What were you doing with my Sorella?
Fernando: Sorella?… Your sister? That is between me and her and I am not going to say a thing about the subject. It would be best that you speak to her and not with me about the subject.
Bink: I want to speak to you about her.
Fernando: I said that I wont.
Bink: Don’t get between my and Tammy, I wont forgive you if you do.

Fernando gives her a good long scowl before turning the laptop into her direction.

Bink: What are you doing with Tammy’s picture on your laptop?
Fernando: That is not Tammy. That’s Bianca, and she was released when you two had your car accident…

Rose and Hondo run up behind Bink to look at the screen.

Hondo: Damn it- that does look like Tammy.
Fernando: Tammy was made to look like her, just very minor changes and much of that in make up.
Rose: How can you tell them apart if they got together in the same room?
Fernando: That’s were getting in between you and Tammy pays off… Bink.

Bink just looks at Fernando with a mean look. Tammy steps out of the kitchen, seeing Bink and Fernando exchanging ugly looks at each other.

Tammy: BINK! UPSTAIRS! NOW!

Bink turns to her sister and delays in complying that order.

Bink (as she leaves): Maybe you should raise the level of my conditioning medication.

View Profile   IP Logged
WildIrishRose
Ex Member

Reply #46 - Jan 1st, 2008, 8:55am

Rose bangs her head on the wall.  "Ugh! I'm going to need to raise MY medication if this keeps up!"

IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #47 - Jan 1st, 2008, 10:45am

Hondo gathers his Rose, his new found love, in his arms to keep her from beatin' her head against the wall.

"Just relax, Darlin'. This is only the beginin' and we need to be strong for those who need us." Hondo said. Rose lays her head on his shoulder.

"I know. I'm sorry. They can get so frustrating at times!" Rosie said.

"I know. now, Bink and I are hungry and I'm sure you are too. You want me to cook or do you want to show off you cookin' skills?" Hondo said with a grin.

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #48 - Jan 1st, 2008, 12:29pm

Fernando looks at Rose and Hondo as he continues to type on the laptop.

Fernando: Rose, Hondo... More to Rose though, Bink's Conditioning medication and Response Programming makes Bink bonded to Tammy in ways more than just sisters. Even though Bink and a couple of others are on the lowest setting of that medication dosage, it does affect them greatly, and she has to learn that she cant go around like a jealous lover every time Tammy pays attention to a friend.

Rose: But there has to be a better way on dealing with that.

Fernando: Tammy has to deal with that. If you want to help her out with that 'girl talk' with them- by all means, do what you can. But as for me, she is not cyborg, nor would I take that attitude from any of them considering that I save their lives the last time we were together. No- to me they are children, and are treated as such.

Rose: Then what would you suggest?

Fernando: Be blunt about it. Tell her right off what is and is not acceptable behavior and how to respect friends. Until Bink learns that, I will always be in the way between her and her sister.

Hondo: I'll go out and get a swich...

Rose: HONDO! DONT YOU DARE!

Hondo: I was just playin'...

Rose: Come on Tammy, we got some girl talking to do with your sister.

Rose grabs Tammy by the wrist and drags her up the stairs.

Hondo: How do you know about Bink like that?

Fernando: I already spoke to Marco and the others about that. Long story short- not too long ago, they had a cyborg turn into the green eyed monster on them and she went out to kill her handler and then herself- all because of a misunderstanding- the handler went out with some girl and the cyborg got jealous the he did not go out with her instead. Some say there was some abuse involved on the handler's part, but the danger is there. Bink needs attention from Tammy and Tammy needs to teach Bink how to grow up.

Hondo: So basically, Tammy needs to mother Bink...

Fernando: You got that right.

« Last Edit: Jan 2nd, 2008, 12:09am by Fernando »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Charles_Roberts
Newbies
Detroit, Michigan

Reply #49 - Jan 1st, 2008, 10:56pm

Alex II Came back to the house  

Alex II: Well they heaidng back home I make sure they were safe and We need to Find Bianca before the Rouge CIA find Tammy and Clear Tammy Name too becasue I don't know why Rouge CIA interfearing with NSA Bussinese this never make since  

Agent 47: Gust what I think you won;t have to find her She and her Partner Michelle will find Tammy and Bink during Tammy Training  

Alex II: Michelle?

Agent 47: Yea Bink Doubel she is a Cyborg look like Bink anyway also Dealy too I think Bink will have Competition  

Alex II: OH Boy well Nando I think Bianca do want to get rid of Tammy so She is Comming to us but why and I think that will be a Fool Attemp to do that unlese that she want us to think so Nando how we will play this if Bianca and Michelle will show up or not?

View Profile Charles_Roberts Dragon_Roberts Dragonroberts2   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18