Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
May 7th, 2024, 8:14am
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Gunslinger Bink II: Acorns & Ergot. (Read 104319 times)
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Re: Gunslinger Bink II: Acorns & Ergot.
Reply #20 - Dec 27th, 2007, 5:15pm

Fernando: I'll take those few minutes before going in. (trying to change the subject) I think the Porsche needs a tune up. How are you with imports?
Hondo: A car is a car, right? Sparkplugs, Oil Filter, distributor system, they are all the same, right?
Fernando: Yes, but the tolerences are less tolerable, if you know what I mean.
Hondo: You ever put main bearings on a crankshaft?
Fernando: I have, and its not an easy job, either. So... just come on while I read a couple of sparkplugs.

Hondo follows him to the back of the house where the cars are kept. Fernando opens up the basement entrance and returns with small tool box, which he places by the driver's front tire. Pressing a few buttons on his car alarm key box, the hood opens. He hands Hondo a rachette with the sparkplug attachment and points to sparkplug #1.

Hondo: Arent you going to let this thing cool down first?
Fernando: You know that in racing, sparkplugs are changed with the ening running? Its not that hard to do: disconnect from the distributor first, then the plug, remove and replace plug and then connect the cable to the sparkplug first and the distributor last.
Hondo: So you're not going to let this cool down then...

Fernando hands him some gloves.

Fernando: That should make it easier...
Hondo: Thanks. But why not wait unti it cools down?
Fernando: The readings will be fresh out of the cylinder this way.
Hondo: Hmmm....
Fernando: Certain readings need to be fresh.
Hondo: I'll take your work for it.

Hondo reaches in, trying not to burn his arm against the hot manifold. He manages to pull out the sparkplug without incident. He looks at it:

Hondo: It seems to be running a bit hot.
Fernando: Good. I always run them a bit hot. More Horsepower and less emissions out the tail.
Hondo: Could send your engine to an early grave too.
Fernando: Thats the problem with high performance engines, they have a short life.
Hondo: How many horses are you pushing out it?
Fernando: Just under 500- stock.
Hondo: 500?
Fernando: I can double that with a Paxton Side mounted supercharger more if I add nitrous, but I dont need those things.
Hondo: More plumbing to worry about.
Fernando: So, what do you think?
Hondo: Huh?
Fernando: The Sparkplug...
Hondo: Oh... should be fine for another 10,000 miles. You should cut back on the heat though.
Fernando: Alright. Put it back in.

Hondo puts the sparkplug back in. Again, without incident.

They clean up and put away the tools in the basement; before going around to the front of the house and enter.

The girls were in the kitchen talking over some tea. Fernando and Hondo walk over to the living room and sit on the single chairs. The TV gets turned on and the channels cycles through but it was not the men.

Neither Alex II or CCC was in the house, nor was Midnight Man.

Hondo: So what happened?
Fernando: Unless Tammy told Rose everything, I'm not saying.

The girls arrive and sit down at the sofa.

Tammy: And why not?
Fernando: Sometimes a man needs to be left alone to sort things out.  
Tammy: Then I'll say it.
Fernando: Dont.
Tammy: And Why Not?
Fernando: Call me old fashion or Male chovanistic pig, but, A woman should know her place around a man and if a man wants to be left alone on a subject then the woman should repect that.
Hondo: That is old fashion...
Tammy: I'll say it anyway, its not like I already told Rose about, I did. Anyways...
Fernando: Tammy...
Tammy: Fernando killed Annie and her boyfriend.
Hondo: Oh, I see. Where did this happen?
Tammy: Fernando took me to see my mother's grave site, and while we were there, she popped up out of nowhere. A few words were exchanged between him and her and  
Hondo: He shot her, just lke that?
Tammy: No, Let me finish... Fernando showed her his gravestone, and Anne admits to building that bomb that blew up the plane and Her boyfriend came looking for her. He had a gun so Fernando killed him before he could use it. Then Anne went crazy with her words after that and tried to steal my gun from me, and thats when...
Fernando: I killed her too. So what.
Hondo: So, what made you kill her, other thaan self defense that I can see.
Fernando: It was her bomb that blew up the plane. Now if anyone of us were on that plane when it happened...
Hondo: None of us would be here talking.
Fernando: So to that end, anyone so knowing that they are the cause of my demise, would have signed their own death certiificate with me as their cause... If you dont mind, I want to be left alone.

Fernando gets up and walk the stairs to his room. Once there he lays on the bed and stares at the ceiling.

Rose: He seems upset about it.
Hondo: He just killed somebody he trusted. We men dont show our feelings but something like that got to hurt.
Tammy: I think I better stay with him then.
Hondo: You should leave him alone and let him sort it out by himself.

Tammy just looks at him before running up the stairs.
Hondo:Tammy- dont!
Rose: Let her be. Squirrels have their way of running their business.

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #21 - Dec 28th, 2007, 2:49pm

News travels fast in the underworld of organized crime; news of Anne and Franco's death does not sit well with many. Rumors begin with finger pointing and accusations, closed door meetings with lots of yelling. Very little is known, as to why and why it happened, but like the police, the mafia and Padania/5 Republics investigate on their own.

Multi-Billionaire Mr. Christiano takes the lead with offering 2million Euros for the capture of those involved with killing his niece. Though being a shrewd businessman, Mr. Christiano is a major influence to the Italian Underground, often sending huge amounts of funding to various terrorist projects and assassinations. He keeps out of the leadership role of organized crime and has invested heavily in insuring that he is not connected to those ties. Unfortunately for him, the year before his accountant fled for protection, provided by the SWA. He was carrying information that financially connects Mr. Christiano with many crimes. But like many places, money talks, and 2 million Euros makes a speech that convinces all who hear it to take action.

John Doe, a retired CIA rogue Agent, now Mr. Christiano’s body guard, and his mentee- Pinocchio, a child slave found in hit many years before- trained by Joe Doe to be an assassin, are ordered by Mr. Christiano to search for those responsible. In short, they are to make sure that no one collects on the reward.

Pinocchio, Pino for short, was supposed to meet up with Anne and Franco later in that day to protect them; but Anne’s constant wanting of  and taking independence was to be her downfall. Mr. Christiano never approved of her making bombs with Franco, often reminding her that she would inherit the empire when he leaves this mortal realm. She wanted to prove herself worthy and well reputed of the position before taking its seat. No one ever expected that she would be killed by two unknowns.

News follows quickly to Mr. Christiano’s ear of two possible assassins who killed his niece and her lover. Forwarding this information to Joe and Pino, they begin the hunt for a squirrel couple who were at the grave site where Anne was killed. The names on the stones of the graves gives a clue. Fernando G. was a friend of Anne that he knew about, killed on the plane bombing months ago. Mrs. Polancco (Formerly Mrs. Squirrel) was part of a family hit against Multi-Millionaire industrialist Joseph Polancco, who got in the way of Mr. Christiano and threaten to send evidence to the IRAS. Bink was assumed killed, as she was left for dead. For John and Pino, intell gathering points to a young female red-head squirrel who was looking for her family shortly after the Polancco’s demise, though they find nothing on Fernando’s connection; leaving a random element that John does not like.

Bruno (The Fixer) provides the underground with body disposing services where needed. Often he would stuff bodies into trunks of cars and dispose of them into automotive shredders, but he does run a reputable funeral pallor. For Anne and Franco, he provides a lavish service, where many underground leaders come to pay their last respects. They were quickly buried in a fancy grave site, not too far from where they were killed. In fact, the location of their graves gave a perfect outlook of Fernando and Mrs. Polancco’s graves, where anyone visiting them can keep an eye out for anyone visiting the others.

“Its definitely a couple of squirrels”, John says as he gets up from the ground looking at the foot prints left behind at Fernando’s grave. “One male, one female.”

Pino: How can you be so sure?
John: Squirrel Prints… smaller feet and steps says its female. The larger, more sunk into the earth means male. Anne knew the male.
Pino: How can you tell?
John: Follow the tracks, Anne’s track goes right to them, following the larger male set. No drag marks means no struggling, meaning she went to them willing which means that she knew who her attackers were.
Pino: You willing to teach me more?
John: One day, Pino. One day. Right now, we got work to do.
Pino: Who do you think it was?
John: The female is easy, she’s that red-head squirrel girl who was looking for her family. The male however is a problem. Anne hand picked her friends, and I knew them all by name and face. The only common piece is this grave marker. My sources tells me that Fernando was a loner even though he worked with my former agency, I think they prefer loners.
Pino: How so?
John: If an agent dies on a mission, if he was married and with a family, the agency has to provide funeral services and insurance losses to the family. With a loner, they get rid of the body and leave it at that… Hmmm…
Pino: What?
John: A loner would not have a fancy grave as this.
Pino: Fancy? Where?
John: See that airplane and inscription on the rock? A loner agent’s grave would not have such fancy things as that.
Pino: Oh. There is so much to learn.
John: I taught you to be a killer, not a thinker. Do you understand Pinocchio?
Pino: Yes.
John: There will be other things I will need to teach you, but now is not the time. We got work to do.
Pino: I understand, sir. What is next?
John: I got enough from here. Now to access computer systems and start putting things together.

« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2007, 12:38am by Fernando »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #22 - Dec 28th, 2007, 4:47pm

Hondo had jumped up to chase Tammy, but he stopped short at Rose's words.

"Tammy told me more than what we just talked about." Rose said.

"What?" Hondo asked as he returned to the sofa.

"Tammy said that she told Fernando that she was his partner now and Fernando is worried about them going to far and having a more personal/physical partnership as well." Rose said in a worried tone.

"Don't you worry 'bout Fernando or Tammy. Fernando can handle her, I hope. Besides we're all a team here. a good team for a couple of loner males and 2 attractive unexperienced females." Hondo says the last bit addin' in a wink. Rose blushed slightly.

"You think Fernando really wants us around?" Rose askes.

"I'm not sure, totally. I know he trusts us more than he does most and he allows us to be a team with him, which is not his style. I think if we wanted out he'd say nothin', but I think he likes the company somewhat. Why do ya ask?" Hondo said.

"I just know he seems awful hard on everyone." Rose said.

"That just his way of keepin' us on out toes and makin' sure we know that this is grim work and we could die in it." Hondo said.

"So Fernando really thinks he and Tammy could go too far as partners?" Rose asked.

"Sure it could happen. With all the stress that is involved, and the hardships it can be too easy to turn to a friend of the opposite sex to relieve said stress." Hondo said.

"But they don't really love each other do they?" Rose asked.

"As friends, yes. as possible husband/wife, no." Hondo said.

"You and I are partners, right?" Rose asked.

"Of course! why'd y'ask?" Hondo said.

"Well, we might have the same problem as Fernando and Tammy might." Rose said as she stared at the floor.

"well, that's different for us." Hondo said.

"Why? You couldn't like me like that?" Rose said still lookin' at the floor.

"No! thats not it. It, well, I . . . Ah, Rose, I couldn't wrong you like that 'cause even though it took me a while to realize it, well, I love you." Hondo said. Rose looked up at him.

"you love me as a friend, I know, but so do Fernando and Tammy." Rose said.

"No, you don't understand. I love you as more than a friend. I love you much more as in I want you to consider bein' my wife someday." Hondo said.

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
WildIrishRose
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Dec 28th, 2007, 10:28pm

Rose nearly fell off the couch. She felt the color in her face burning from her neck to her forehead.

"You know, I have been hoping for some time you would say something like that." she said.  "I uh love you more than a friend too."  

Hondo broke into a huge grin. "Really?"  

"Yes." Rose said, looking at the floor again.  "It wasn't obvious?" She could barely hear her own voice.

"Rosie, you have made me very happy." came Hondo's reply, he was almost laughing.

Rose giggled as she looked up again and put her arm around him.  She rested her head on his shoulder as his arm draped across hers.  

"What will Fernando say?" Rosie mused.

IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #24 - Dec 29th, 2007, 12:11am

As Fernando laid on his bed staring at the ceiling, Tammy opens the door to his room and allows herself in. Fernando protests to the intrusion.

Fernando: I said that I wanted to be left alone!
Tammy (walking over to the bed): If you want me out, you are going to have to pick me up and throw me out.
Fernando: Don't temp me girl.
Tammy (sits on the edge of the bed and looks over at him): If I were to temp you...
Fernando: Just don't say it, alright!
Tammy: I just want to know what is bothering you, that's all.
Fernando: What happened is what is bothering me.
Tammy: You shooting Anne?
Fernando: Me shooting Anne was an end result of everything else. Its everything else that is bothering me.
Tammy: Like?
Fernando: You were there, you heard everything. The bomb in the plane was hers, she admits to that. She admits that she knew that I, we, were to be on that plane. She did not cared about that as long as it took out the SWA Prisoners, we were only in the way as collateral casualties. She made no move to call me or any other to defuse the bomb, which I recognized as her design and making.
Tammy: If you knew it was her bomb, why did you not take care of it then?
Fernando: You heard... No tools or time to deal with it. All I could do is divert plans and passengers around so no one got hurt, and yet make it look like people were killed in this little operation. Damn that freaking AI BAT!
Tammy: AI Bat, CCC? What did he do?
Fernando: Nothing. That's the point.
Tammy: Huh?
Fernando: While he was transcribing and intell gathering, DOS was on him recording his actions and logs, which were given to Arik... who knows what he did with them. But him threatening with UN Inquiries and RR Investigations implicating everybody... MMMMGGRRRRrrrr!!! All this was unnecessary!
Tammy: Can I ask one very personal question?
Fernando: What is it?
Tammy: Of all the Rangers, aren't you a time traveler?
Fernando: So what of it?
Tammy: Why wont you just go back in time and you know- fix things up.
Fernando: You are talking about things that you do not know anything about.
Tammy: Why not? Just go back, and do some patches and things will be, well, normal in some sense.
Fernando: Let me explain something to you.
Tammy: Explain what to me?
Fernando: Lets say, I go back in time and save Anne from being killed by my actions. When I return to this spot in time, I will have 2 separate memories for two different events for the same time gap. That creates an imbalance in my brain and in my mind- its called Temporal Psychosis, and it can range from a simple headache to a full blown breakdown. In this case, it would case a very bad headache. Now lets say, I rescue Bink and your mother from being killed- in that time span of almost a year- the damage in my memory would cause me to have a major break down. So in being selfish, I wont do it.
Tammy: What if we get your former partner Jeanette to do it?
Fernando: Then she would suffer Temporal Psychosis from Time Travel and Event Manipulation- I would not allow her to go through that...
Tammy: Sorry, it was selfish of me to ask.
Fernando: No its not selfish to ask. It is to take that action upon yourself and not care about the ramifications it may cause you and others. Everyone thinks that its so simple to just go back and save somebody, stop a bad event or just move a small item to prevent an accident and that things would be happily ever after, But no, the Time Traveler who enacted the Event Change will be going through a trip of hell in memory lane. In short, somebody is left to suffer whether changes are made or not.
Tammy: I understand now.

A moment of silent passes by between the two.

Tammy: What's next?
Fernando: There is a lot of lose strings to deal with. Onyx, the LSD dealing, civil unrest, you...
Tammy: Me?
Fernando: Do you want to stay here for the rest of your life or would you like to go back home to the cafe?
Tammy: I would like to one day go back to the cafe, even if its for just a visit. I do miss everyone there.
Fernando: What about a boyfriend, a future with a husband, making a family. You know- living happily ever after.
Tammy: I have no boyfriend here or there. Not that I am not interested, I am. Its just the guys I meet are, you know...
Fernando: I can guess.
Tammy: Then there is Bink. She has a lot of medical needs to deal with and I can not do that at the cafe. The SWA medical division it what is keeping her alive with medication and spare parts.
Fernando: You can still take care of Bink and still have your own life, you know.
Tammy: What about you?
Fernando: I have my own life to live. For now- for what ever time it takes, it is with you in completing this mission and making sure that you can defend yourself in such a way that you will take a life when you have too.
Tammy: Can I ask why?
Fernando: If you were to be home at the cafe or even here, if somebody were to break into your home and try to steal Bink, they will kill you. So you need to fight back, and treat them as they would treat you, and defend yourself, Bink and your home to your best ability with the option of killing those who are to do the same to you. Only then can you be set free from this 'jail' you live in.
Tammy: But I'm not in a jail.
Fernando: Iron bars do not a prison make, nor steel bars a cage, though they do help... it is within the mind where one is a prisoner, where one is truly free or locked up in a cage where they can not do, say, think what they want to do for themselves and for others. You, whether you realize it or not, are in such a cage, and I am trying to set you free.
Tammy: You know Fernando, when you rescued Bink for me in the last mission, we girls sat down and had a similar talk. And I forgot who it was who said something about you, but...
Fernando: But what?
Tammy: Well, they said that I either have to learn how to defend myself or marry somebody that would defend me... you were that somebody.
Fernando: Can I ask you 3 questions? Maybe more?
Tammy: You can ask me anything you want.
Fernando: If we fell into a relationship, would it bother you of our age difference? I'm twice your age and my daughter's older than you are.
Tammy: It might be uncomfortable at first, but no. Love has no age, right?
Fernando: OK then. What about the life we may have? Between the rangers, my time traveling and our spy work, what life do you expect from us?
Tammy: I do not know, but from what I see what you're doing for me now, just more of it.
Fernando: What about children?
Tammy: What about them? You want to have children? Can you... You know, at your age?
Fernando: I can have children, that is not a problem with me. I'm asking you... if we were to have children- they would be like Aiesha... gliders instead of flyers like me.
Tammy: I would not mind having children, and if they look like Aiesha, well, Aiesha is a pretty looking girl.
Fernando: What about me?
Tammy: What about you?
Fernando: I'm twice your age, which means that I don't have that much time to live compared to you. If I were to die, you would be a young widow and perhaps with children, would that bother you?
Tammy: Life is not guaranteed, I know that now from learning it from the last mission. Either you or I can be killed off at anytime in a mission, in this mission.
Fernando: As a Time Traveler, I'm immortal because I exist in all time. If I, this version of me dies, the next Fernando to come around may not remember you. That would hurt you greatly if that were to ever happen, and I don't want you to be hurt.
Tammy: Which incarnation of Fernando are you?
Fernando: I'm the second. The first died before 'I' ever found the Cafe. He's Aiesha's father. I continue on with that legacy in respect to him.
Tammy: How did he died?
Fernando: Actually, I can not recall. Temporal Psychosis of the worst kind when one memory goes to death and the other continues living.
Tammy: I see.

Tammy releases a sigh.

Tammy: What ever happens, happens. I know that you, the person that I know who is here and now with me would not deliberately hurt me or would want to do so. I do have a lot to learn, and maybe I'm not cut out for this eye-spy game but I will learn and do what it is that you need to teach me. Along the way, I want to be your partner. And if along the way, we become more than partners, then so be it.
Fernando: OK, Tammy. I can accept that. I just need you to do me one thing though.
Tammy: What is it?
Fernando: I want to be left alone, I got a nasty headache.
Tammy: Temporal Psychosis?
Fernando: I cant say, but I do got a nasty headache. Now scat!
Tammy: OK, OK, I'm leaving... and I'll be preparing lunch... anything you would prefer?
Fernando: Anything is fine. Just don't wake me if I'm asleep.
Tammy: OK.

Tammy gets up and leaves the room to the living room, and then to the kitchen.

Fernando goes and wraps a pillow around his head.

View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #25 - Dec 29th, 2007, 12:21am

(post for C_R)

Agent 47: Ok I am Ready to talk to your boss

Then Alex II Arive with Agent 47 to the hideout

Alex II: One thing no Funny Bussines

Agent 47: Right  

Then they enter the house were Rose and Hondo are talking

Agent 47: Fernando I Know you are here so We need to talk now

While wating on Nando

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #26 - Dec 29th, 2007, 1:50pm

Tammy (from the kitchen): Fernando is not feeling well right now, but you can wait for him.
Rose (getting up and turning one of the single seats around for Agent 47 to see): You can sit here and wait. Care for some water, juice, tea?
Agent 47: I need to see him now. My time is short here.
Tammy (wiping her hands): Have a seat. I'll see what I can do. (Pointing at the frying pan on the stove) Rose, would you mind, please?
Rose (as she heads to the kitchen): Yeah, sure...

Tammy walks out of the kitchen, past Agent 47 and up the stairs. Agent 47 follows her with his eyes. In a few seconds, Tammy allows herself into the room and sits by the bed. She gently shakes Fernando as best as she can.

Tammy (softly as possible): Fernando... wake up.

Fernando grabs her wrists and holds them.

Fernando: What is it?
Tammy: Alex II brought some guy here, he calls himself Agent 47.

Fernando slowly sits up.

Fernando: I see. (after a pause) I'll be down in a minute. Give him something to drink.
Tammy: Rose is already doing that.
Fernando: OK then. Let me see... what else?

Fernando reaches for the night stand and get his glasses from it.  Fernando then puts his legs over the edge of the bed, and gets up. Tammy follows as he gets out of the room. In a couple of seconds, they reach the lower floor where the others were with Agent 47. Neither Alex II or Agent 47 took the seats that they were offered.

Fernando: Alex, is this Agent 47?
Alex II: Yes it is. He has something to tell you.

Fernando steps over to Agent 47.

Fernando: How can I help you?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Though Hillshire and Marco and the girls were out shopping for the various other items for the hide-out, they spend more time than usual at the mall. Girls being girls, they tend to stay in certain areas longer than others.

Since in taking so long, the handlers Marco and Hillshire decides that it would be best for them to have lunch at the mall before going home. They head to the food court, where the girls are ordered to get what they want and the men hold onto a table for the group to sit and eat at. Amongst themselves, the girls decide to line up at the Teriyaki Chicken line since it was the fastest moving of all the fast foods. As they wait their turn, gun fire can be heard at the main entrance of the mall, heading to the food court.

The girls run to their handlers, drawing their weapons. Somebody threw in a couple of smoke bombs into the food court, filling the with smoke, causing a roaring panic of people running to some sort of safety. With their improved eyes, the smoke does not bother the girls, and they can see residual images of people moving around them. At the main entrance of the food court, two individuals can be found wearing gas masks, pointing automatic weapons at the crowd. They start shooting into the crowd.

Bink jumps out away from the group, making herself a target to them. The two start a sweeping round of bullets towards her, but never finish their arcs as she places to 9mm rounds into their heads. Angie jumps up behind her and into the main entrance of the food court where the to dead assailants laid, despite Marco's orders and Triela's demands. Triela jump out of the group and run after Angelica. Bink follows. Not far from the entrance, more gun fire can be heard.

Just as suddenly as it started, it ended. Marco and Hillshire go looking after their charges, finding them just 100ft from the food court entrance at the middle of the mall close to the escalators. 6 more armed individuals lay dead by their weapons at the far end of the mall.

Marco: Angie-give me the gun.
Hillshire: You too Triela...

The girls reluctantly comply. Marco looks at Bink and then sticks his hand at her.

Marco: Hand it over Bink.
Bink: No!
Hillshire: We need your gun so the police don't take you to jail for questioning. You  will get it back and leave the police to us.

Bink looks over to Hillshire. Then she slowly hands the gun over to Marco.

Marco: Angie-clean up.
Hillshire: You too Triela.

The girls walk away, picking up the shell casings of the spent rounds, giving them to their handlers when their hands are full.

Hillshire: Look, Bink, You did well. But when Tammy is not here and you are with is, you have to listen to orders. No one told you to go off on your own.
Bink: I'm sorry sir.
Marco: We'll talk about it later. Lets have lunch elsewhere and go home.

Angelica gave another handful of casings to Marco.

Angelica: That's all of them, sir.
Marco: Good girl.
Hillshire (tossing him a set of car keys): Marco, take the girls to the car. I will make the phone call.
Marco: Will do. Angie, Triela, Bink, lets go.

The girls follow Marco to the garage where Hillshire's Mercedes is parked, gathering their newly bought items with them. Hillshire makes his call.

Hillshire: Hello, Jean? Yes- there was an attack at the mall. The girls took care of it trying to protect us. Yes, they did well. That is all, Marco can verify. Thank you.

Hillshire hangs up the cell phone and starts walking to the garage.

Marco had driven the car to the entrance of the mall where they came from, expecting Hillshire to arrive soon. As Hillshire steps into view, Marco steps out of the driver's seat. They exchange a few words before opening up the rear door where the girls sat. Their guns were handed back to them. In a few seconds, they were looking for a new place to eat before heading back for home. Jean deals with the investigory part of this incident, finding it just being a gang of punks trying to make a name for themselves, but instead find an early grave.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

John goes through the myriad number of accesses, looking for clues in the events for a possible connection between Fernando and the unknown female squirrel. He finds several, on a website for the CD/RR and The Acorn Café. Cross referencing several resources, John was able to get a name and picture of Tammy Squirrel, daughter of Mrs. Squirrel/Polancco who remained living in the USA while the newly wed Mrs. Polancco moved to Italy with Bink. Bink's last name was also changed to Polancco, and shows a ‘exit date' several months after the Polancco Massacre. Not registered in the computer was that Tammy had Bink's last name changed back to Squirrel. John could only deduce that Bink either died at the hospital or was adopted by another family.

The last ranger mission involving Tammy also involved Fernando, thus giving a vital clue to a connection between the two. The mission goes into details of attempts of finding Bink and UN Involvement against the SWA. (Webmaster Chip put all that he could on the website to make himself and the rangers look good, despite what Fernando had told him otherwise- "missions involving clandestine and covert operations are not to be ever posted on the website!" Considering that Chip and Fernando never agreed to anything, Chip did what he wanted to do, thinking that another mission feather in his hat would do him and the rangers well. Chip would be very lucky if Fernando does not come back to the USA to give him a thrashing that he so rightfully deserves. The mission portion of the website states that Tammy and Bink were reunited and are currently living in Italy, with Tammy working for the SWA as a rescue worker.)

John: We have a problem.
Pino: What kind of problem?
John: The Polancco girl is still alive.
Pino: She cant be that much trouble, she was all f'd up when we left her. I doubt she even remembers what happened.
John: You are not to think, Pino. You are to do as told. I do the thinking. Now, we need to find the Polancco girl and this time make sure she is dead. At the same time, get the information from the other squirrel girl before killing her too. It says here that they are sisters.
Pino: Alright sir. When do we start?
John: Right after I find an address for her.

John starts to cross reference Motor Vehicle Registration for Tammy Squirrel as its owner. He finds a red Alfa Romero Spyder model 2001 registered to her name, with a police report from Nemi attachment tied to it.
Quote:
Nemi Public Safety Accident Report:

@10:55am, several phone calls were made to our services of red sports car being cut off by a black sedan on Via Perino, going southbound towards hiway: SS7. The red sports car hit the guard rail and dove into Lake Nemi. Emergency Rescue Personnel were within minutes of the accident. The black sedan was not to be found.

Found inside the red sports car were two female squirrel occupants: the driver to be in her early 20's with red hair, the passenger in her preteens, blonde. Both were found unconscious at the scene and immediately brought to a hospital care center at Nemi.

John (to himself): Nemi Medical... That was where Anne worked at. (he then turns to Pinocchio) Lets go, Pino.
Pino: Where too?
John:  Nemi Medical Center. More clues to be found there.

A computer printout was taken from the printer and stuffed into a large manila envelope. On it was false documentation accusing Tammy of various crimes. John checks his gun and his old CIA ID in his wallet before leaving with Pinocchio to the car for a long drive to Nemi.

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #27 - Dec 29th, 2007, 9:19pm

(Post from Charles Roberts: )

Alex II: OK Agent 47 he need to be alone so sit

Agent 47: GRR Fine *Then he sitdown and looking at the others also Bink and Tammy coming down “So these were the target I suppose to hit GAH What I was thinking I don’t do KIDS! THOSE ONYX WILL PAY FOR THIS WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THEM

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #28 - Dec 29th, 2007, 10:05pm

(Post from Charles Roberts: )

Agent 47: It about Onxy Fernando and you know how the church go They never told me the Targets were Little Cyborg Girls, I Never Killed Girls especley Little Girls before so That was agents my jugment but I can give you info about the onyx There Leader you want also Tie with the Solverina Government also with the Northern Italy Faction too so Onyx are contorld by Soviernia government and there base in bettwen Padova and Venezia a Town caled Dolo off of E-70 and A4 that were you find there base also they train Little Kids to become Assiasins even some of Cyborgs like yours so you need to stop them and Free the kids too don't want them to become like the church or anyone too for evil so you have my word that I won't attack your team I will be helping you form time to time and your team don't attack me so do we have a deal?

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #29 - Dec 29th, 2007, 10:10pm

Sometimes you have to pay attention to your senses and not to the story being told to you.
A crack in the strain in one's voice, the flutter of an eyelash, the dilation of an iris, a skip in a heart beat, a slight gasp in breathe;  all things that denotes a liar from a truth sayer. It would take a lot of concentration and energy in order to control one of these things, almost impossible for all these... Fernando finds no lies in Agent 47's words.

Fernando: We got a deal. You can talk to Alex II if you want to join our fight.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18