Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
May 19th, 2024, 12:43pm
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18
Gunslinger Bink II: Acorns & Ergot. (Read 104398 times)
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Re: Gunslinger Bink II: Acorns & Ergot.
Reply #30 - Dec 29th, 2007, 10:20pm

(Post from Charles Roberts: )

Agent 47: OK Fernando *Then he went down stares talking to Alex II Asking him to join on there fight and Alex II told him yea since he heard Nando word

Alex II came up to nando "My Question is how we going to save those kids if they Fire at us since some of them became Assisatins in the Onyx?"

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #31 - Dec 29th, 2007, 10:28pm

Fernando: We need to hold out for now, find out how these children are programmed and hack the program. With the cyborg-girls from SWA, their programming was based on an emotional bond and trusted tied to a conditioning drug; hacking it was simple. But I think there will be other things to deal with before we can go rescue those kids.

Fernando thinks for a moment.

Fernando: Alex II, Agent 47- go find out if LSD or Ergot is being used on these kids. Scope them out for a few days and study them, see if they are eating any Rye Bread. If so, I may have a way to save them without firing a shot.

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #32 - Dec 29th, 2007, 10:44pm

(Posted for Charles Roberts: )
Alex II: OK Will Do

Agent 47: I know a Good City that show LSD or Egrott in Matter of Weeks Arezzo about 50 Miles form here

Alex II: Well let go and check that city out for kids and we will call you see if we find out

Then they to there car as they drove off they get on E-35 head to Arezzo

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #33 - Dec 30th, 2007, 2:09am

Tammy walks up to Fernando from behind and gives him a slight hug, not caring what the others would think.

Tammy: When it is going to end?

Fernando: I never said that it would end. Saving the world is never an easy task. Saving your little corner of it, is even more harder to do.

Tammy: Huh? You are going to need to explain that one.

Fernando: To save Bink, to need to be able to fight back any force that is thrown at you. Forces that will wait and hide for the right moment to strike against you. And you can not relax one iota because of it. As for saving the rest of the world- you can try to feed the hungry or take care of the needy, that's easy. But fight to keep what is yours from others are are so willing to take it from you? That’s hard.

Tammy: Where did you learn all this?

Fernando: Its not where but how long. It took years to realize this.

Tammy: Will you ever stop?

Fernando: I only do what I think is right, and I will continue to do what is right until this body of mine refuses to work anymore, and it has to be placed into a box and put several feet into the ground.

Tammy: What about that immortal part?

Fernando: Hush girl... Nothing is what it seems, especially when that is concerened. There maybe an infinate number of me somewhere out there, but there is only 1 me here and now. Understand that difference. Now, if you all don’t mind, I got a headache to tell off.

Tammy: Alright then...

Rose: Tammy, the thing in the frying pan is ready.

Tammy reaches over and grabs Fernando by the arm. He looks at her, almost angrily.

Tammy: Fernando... lunch is ready.

Fernando: Save it for later. I need my rest.

Tammy slowly lets him go and watches him go back up the stairs, a bit shakey and deliberately as he took each step. Once he reaches the top, Tammy goes to the kitchen and tend to the meal that she was preparing. Looking over the area, she prepares the meal for them and puts is in a tupperware box and seals it, placing it in the refrigerator.

Tammy: Thanks Rose.

Rose: Anytime.

Marco opens and holds the door as the girls walk into the house, flooding into the living room. Each one takes a seat to themselves or the ends of the sofa, going into their bags and looking over what they got.

Hondo: Yo... did you girls get the other needed things?

The girls look at each other blankly.

Marco: We have the toiletries here... (showing off the bag he had)

Marco goes up the stairs to the bathrooms (upstairs and then downstairs), restocking the supplies. Hillshire sits by the dining table in one of the dining chairs.

Hillshire: What happened while we were away?

Tammy: Fernando killed Anne Rossellini and her boyfriend.

The room went silent, as they turned to face her.

Hillshire: Anne Rossellini, aka. Franca?

Tammy: I dont know who Franca is.

Marco (coming out of the downstairs bathroom): Franca and Franco are Padania’s most gifted bombmakers. Their devices scare the local bomb squads because of their complexity is so high... they are more like Picassoes of the explosives world. Their bombs are sold to the highest bidder, this is not junk crap today’s terrorists makes with digital watches and cellphones.

Hillshire: And she’s Mr. Christiano’s niece.

Rose/Hondo: Who’s that?

Tammy: Mr. Christiano is a billionaire who the SWA suspect in donating monies and equipment to terrorists for their fear tactics. He is a very powerful man in this country.

Marco: So, debrief us on what happened... Where is Fernando?

Tammy: Fernando is upstairs in bed. He was not feeling well.

Tammy takes a sigh before explaining what had happened at the cementary.

Hilshire: I wonder if both events are related?

Tammy: What happened?
Hillshire: Some gang attacked the mall during lunch. The girls took care of it before it got too ugly.

Marco: You know, when Mr. Christiano finds out you and Fernando were involved in his niece’s death, you two are not worth the fur off your squirrelly tails.

View Profile   IP Logged
Charles_Roberts
Newbies
Detroit, Michigan

Reply #34 - Dec 30th, 2007, 2:04pm

Cut to Arezzo as Alex II and Agent 47 were on top of a bulding that on Via Luigi Galvani St. While Agent 47 got a Camcorder recording the kids while Alex II got a Telescope with Headphones typing down some notes also puting the immage into the laptop  

Alex II: So 47 any news on any kids acting if they ate the Ergot Acorn  

Agent 47: Yep 2 a Female Chipmunk was going crazy and a Male squrrial was confronting the Police  

*Then 4 Police officers confronting a 10 year old Male Squrrial with a Knife trying to tell the lad calm down but he was going insane as he slashing in the air then they tackled him also aresting him too  

Alex II: Man *Calling Rose* "Hay Rose I am sending the Image to you right now" *Then He tranmisted the Immage from his laptop to Ferando Laptop also rose Laptop too  

Agent 47 saw a 29 Male Cat Selling LSD to 3 12 Year old Female Mouse and 3 13 Year old Male Mice then he went scope the turck licens plate it say Republic of Slovenia 47239 with a Slovenia government Stamp "So Slovenia is behind this why?  

Alex II: Well good work *Then Transmiting the Licenplates to Rose and Fernando Laptop computer then once it done he turn it off then puting up there equpment then he heard a scream as he geting his Telescope out he saw 4 Onxy members have a 28 Yearold Female Chipmunk with a 6 Year old Chipmunk/Squrrial was heading to ther car "Clarice what she doing her then he relize that she was going to see her cousin in Arezzo "OH No Not a good time Let Save my wife  

Agent 47: Right  

*Then they get to there car as they got in then they speed off to chasing the 4 Onxy care and turn on the siners then they caught up with the 4 Onxy cars on E-35 heading to A13  

One Onyx meber saw them "HAY shake him off  

They began to fire as Alex II turn on the weapon system and took out there tiers as there crash they pull long side as Alex II and Agent 47 got out and took out 16 Onyx member then rescue Clarice and his son too  

Alex II: Clarice love what you doing here?

Clarice: Too See my cousin untill these men grab me and Michael  

Alex II: Right now Italy not safe here and your Cosuin Move back to Rome just yesterday I got the call from her

Clarice: What I got the mail form here in Aerzzo  

Alex II: *Thinking* Onyx is on to this *To Clarice* Better get you safe for now so we heading back to a friend *Then they handcuff all 16 Onxy memebers to the cars then they get in Alex II turn on the car then drove off to Nami while Arezzo Police came and Arested the Onxy members

View Profile Charles_Roberts Dragon_Roberts Dragonroberts2   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #35 - Dec 31st, 2007, 1:26am

"Have you seen this girl?", the rat in the dark glasses asks at the nurse's desk, as she looks over the folder handed to her with Tammy's picture, and falsified documents inside.
"I'm not allowed to disclosed such information.", the nurse says.

An open wallet is tossed out gently onto the desk for the nurse to see a shiny badge and an American CIA Identification.

"I'm sorry madam, I might be out of my jurisdiction here, but my partner and I have been chasing this murderess across Europe and am to bring her back to the United States. She has killed 25 people so far, mostly men, but a few women as well... I suspect that she may have recently struck. Anything you offer would be a great help.", the rat explains, almost pleads.
"I need to get back to you on this...", the nurse says. "You know just giving you the information could cost me my job."
"There is a 2 million euro reward for information that leads to her capture.", he adds.

She reaches into her desk shelves and pulls out a binder of recent patient transfers and removals, leaving it open at Tammy's page in plain sight. She then gets up out of her chair and walks away from her station.

The man with the dark glasses reaches over to the binder and rips the page out of it. He notices the signature at the bottom of the page where it is stated for patient release: Francisco Allerghetti.

"Alright Pino, I got what we need.", he starts to say as he stuffs the paper into his pocket and takes his wallet. They both walk out of the hospital.

Several minutes the nurse returns her station, finding the page ripped out of the binder. She looks over her desk but finds the rat and his partner gone.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Marco: I'll go gather some information in Rome. Chances are by now, there should be something in the streets.
Hillshire: Alone?
Marco: I'll get Pricilla and Olga with me.
Hillshire: I'll go with you then.
Marco: You want to witness this?
Hillshire: Why not.
Marco: Then we go now. Tammy, don't leave this place without telling us.
Tammy: I wont, sir.

Hillshire and Marco gather their cyborg girls and leave for intell gathering in Rome. Tammy goes upstairs to Fernando's room, allowing herself to enter the room. Fernando protests the intrusion.

Fernando: Tammy... don't be making this a habit, my head really does hurt.
Tammy (as she sits on the bed by him): Hillshire and Marco left with their girls, to get some information from the streets.
Fernando: I see. OK then. What they had to say?
Tammy: Did you know that Anne was related to Mr. Christiano?
Fernando: I had my assumptions.
Tammy: You know that Mr. Christiano may have put a price on our heads?
Fernando: I would if I were him, having all his money and power, you know.
Tammy: I'm serious, Fernando... We could be wanted by the underground crime lords.
Fernando: So besides super bad government agents and military types trying to steal Bink and kill you for her, you now have organized crime figures wanting you dead or alive for a reward? Welcome to my world, girl.
Tammy: We're just sinking further and further into one bad situation into something worse!
Fernando: You're sinking, I'm already at the bottom. Looks, Tammy, all jokes aside. You will always be wanted in one way or another. You will always have somebody who does not like you so much that they would prefer to see you dead. Whether its some idiot wanting a reward on your tail, or some crazed religious fanatic who blows himself up next to you because you're not his type of people... someone will always be after you.
Tammy: Can I ask, how do agents retire?
Fernando: We never do, we just say we are.
Tammy: Why?
Fernando: Why, what?
Tammy: Why  do agents never retire?
Fernando: We cant. There will always be somebody after us.
Tammy: Will you continue to protect me?
Fernando: I cant?
Tammy: Why not?
Fernando: For now, I will. But I can not be there for you forever. This is why you have to be able to protect yourself.
Tammy: Can you, now?
Fernando: I thought I told you I would.
Tammy: No... I mean...

Tammy puts her legs up on the bed, then one slightly over his, while putting her head on his chest and her arms around his shoulders, letting her tail fall on them.

Tammy: Just hold me.

Fernando puts his arms around her.

A little less than an hour later, Tammy pushes up against the bed, away from Fernando slightly.

Fernando: You OK?
Tammy: Better. You?
Fernando: Still got the headache.
Tammy: Maybe I should get you some pill or something?
Fernando: At this stage, nothing works.
Tammy: How about some lunch?
Fernando: How about some more peace and quiet?
Tammy: OK, I'll leave you alone then.

Tammy tries to get up gently, but Fernando holds her.

Fernando: You don't have to leave unless you want too.

Tammy looks at him, unsure how to answer. She lets her actions speak louder than words as she sets herself down upon him again as before, maybe holding him a little bit tighter.

The TV shows goes into a commercial break,  Bink looks around and sees that her sister was not around and gets up to look for her. Not finding her in the kitchen, she goes upstairs to their room and not find her there either. She walks to Fernando's room to ask him where she might be, opening the door and discovers the two of them (innocently) in bed together.

Bink: TAMMY!!!

View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #36 - Dec 31st, 2007, 1:45am

Alex II and Agent whoever left finally followed closely by Marco and his group. Rose and Hondo sat down on the couch to just enjoy bein' close to each other. their tellin' each other their feelin's was still new and grand to them. things had been so hectic Rose had not even had time to tell Tammy. she tried to after  Marco left, but Tammy disappeared. Bink came into the livin' room where Rose and Hondo were at. She laid out her cleanin' equipment and cleaned her guns while she watched T.V. she finished in 'bout an hour or so and soon began lookin' for Tammy as she always was watchin' out for her safety.  

Rose had snuggled up against Hondo and had her eyes closed just enjoyin' bein' by Hondo. they had been sittin' quietlky when all of a sudden from Fernando's room can Bink's scream

Bink: "TAMMY!"

both Rose and Hondo jumped with a start and ran to Fernando's door. It was clear to Hondo and rose that nothin' wrong was goin' on. Tammy needed to be held and Comforted and Fernando had stepped up to the job.(givin' soul that he is). Bink was near hysterics.  

"Rosie, take Bink out and talk to her, please?" Hondo said.

"We didn't do anything!" Tammy said.

"I believe that, but Bink does not yet. you are gonna need to hash that out with her. Its none of my business." Hondo said as he turned away from the door.
As Hondo started to walk away Tammy rushed past him and ran after Rose and Bink.

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Charles_Roberts
Newbies
Detroit, Michigan

Reply #37 - Dec 31st, 2007, 2:03am

*THen Alex II Was making a turn off of E-35 then he saw a Black Sadean then say CIA on the Licene Plates "CIA What they doing here Calling NSA" *Then calling NSA* "Scarface Gust what I saw Two CIA Agents and they could be on our case"  

Scarface: Related to the 25 murders with Tammy Singures Calling CIA RIGHT Now to tell them to STand down this is NSA Invesagation and they supose not to interfear we are higher than they are and I will get back to you also Take the CIA Tiers out make sure they don't see you it will give you and Fernando some time to tink  

Alex II: OK Matian Radio Sincnes contact and Swiching into Invisibal right now *Then Alex II Car turn invisibal so the CIA CAr can't see them then he shoot the tires out of the CIA CAr as it crash then he speed about 138 miles phr so they can see him

SCarface: Hello GET ME THE CIA BOSS NOW *Waitng* "HELLO HAY WHAT YOU DOING ON NSA CASE IN ITALY YOU ARE OUT OF JURDICSION THERE TOO SO STAND DOWN THIS IS NSA CASE Not yours so Back off now or I will Call the Presedent you got that and One thing IF MY AGents See your CIA AGents in Italy or on there Case with a Cercent Female Squrrial we wont' stay YOU will Be Facing some charges do I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR GOOD NOW BACK OFF NOW! *Then hang up* "The never"  

*THen They got to the hide out as they enter as saw rose  

Alex II: My Wife and Kid will stay here for awhile *Then he went into the kicketn also Agent 47 came with the laptop as he placing it he turn it on and Immage on LSD Kids were crazy*  

Agent 47: This what we took in Arezzo kids acting weard right now  

Alex II: Once Nando Wake up Tell him that I saw a CIA Car as we drove by but I allready told my Boss Scarface head of the NSA Let him know about this and it related to the 25 death with Tammy Singure too I think what if Onyx also make clones means if they got Tammy DNA it means that we could dealing with a Doppaganger  

Agent 47: That could be a 50/50 Hunch  

Alex II: I Think I need CCC on this becasue something is not right and CIA is Medding into our Invegation too also We need head to there base and see if they making clones Let say Two Days form but tomorow I Need take Clarice and Michael to the Airport  
 Thne he saw Tammy running after bink then he grab Tammy by the arm*  

Alex II: Tammy I need to talk to you  

Tammy: WHAT

Alex II: I Saw two CIA Men today while me and Agent 47 was driving they were looking for you but we took care of that right now you need to be in NSA Protection for awhile untill we get the CIA off our back Also I heard the news say that Your Name was link to 25 murders but I know you didn't do that you was here hold time I know the Onxy must using a Doppaganer of you they must got your dna too so just Stay here and if you want to go out let me know so I can take you or go with Marco if he decide to take you and I will tell Marco same thing inculding nando  

Tammy: WHAT?

Alex II: It may be ture or not but I am geting to the bottom of this and Clear your name too becasue I won't let the CIA Take you away with out any proof *To Hondo* "Hondo Check for any CIA Agents and if they come You have my Athortey to Keep them out of this bulding NSA Just Warn them to Back off the case  

Onyx Leader: Good HA SWA Don't know that we took DNA Smaples form this Girl Name Tammy now she our best assisation Dealing anyone in the SWA also Related to them too is that Right NEGA Tammy  

*Then a Female Squrrial Look like Tammy But she was Dark Black with Red eyes and wicked Smiles also wereing a Black Swetter and Jeans of her Counterpart also write like Tammy too  

Nega Tammy: Don't worry If I See my self I will take her out  

Onyx: Also We Created Nega Bink too and the cyborgs counterparts so This way let say it will be even he he he  

*Nega Bink came out she look like Bink but her fur is Dark Black and Wering Black Clothing like Binks too  

Nega Bink: RIGHT SIR  

Onyx Leader: If that Fernando try to stop me like he did last time I Got something for him HHAHAHAA

Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #38 - Dec 31st, 2007, 3:25pm

OCC: Why bring in the Negas? They do not exist in the GsB World.
Go here and DL the mangas of GsG and read them.
http://hondosackett.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1198432447/0#0

But, they will stay on for now. Just need to change the perseption of what they are.
Clones are difficult in the GsG world, for they do not exist. Look-alike twins do (people who look like other people but are not actually related). There is such a character that exists for Tammy, she is listed in the Cafe's page 3, or here at:
http://hondosackett.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1198466405/5#5
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------
Fernando
- - - - -
1 Month Prior To Accident
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SWA Mission Report;
Capture of local area dealer 'Bianca Scoiattolo' proves as a major plus to the organization's needs. The information she provided was not detailed, as intermediaries are used to conduct business with. This way, all hands remain clean of such activities if caught.

Secondly, Bianca is a rare red headed Italian Squirrel. This such coincidence is too great to pass up with our new Section 2 Agent: Tammy Squirrel. Arrangements have been made for Tammy to infiltrate the drug cartel and come back with Intell that can be used on a Fratello Team Extermination Mission against those who are filling the streets with poisons.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I will have to think about the others... but it will be left as is.
Just as a reminder, this follows the rules of the last GsB series.  
Your introduced characters and story line will stay, just have to twist it to fit the GsG world.

But Bianca was arrested by the SWA, months ago. We just have to see where she went if she somehow got out. The courts are corrupt enough to allow her to leave without penalty, so that should not be much of an issue.

Your Nega Tammy will have to be Bianca as it stands for things to fit well and go smoothly.

I'll put up my post after Rose puts up hers when she deals with Tammy and Bink.
/OOC

View Profile   IP Logged
Charles_Roberts
Newbies
Detroit, Michigan

Reply #39 - Dec 31st, 2007, 6:02pm

ok i will change it

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18