Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
May 7th, 2024, 7:08am
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 
Gunslinger Bink II: Acorns & Ergot. (Read 104318 times)
Charles_Roberts
Newbies
Detroit, Michigan

Re: Gunslinger Bink II: Acorns & Ergot.
Reply #170 - Aug 13th, 2008, 10:16pm

Charles came to Marco then lower his eyes “What you want”  

Marco: We need your Report so we can filed it  

Charles; My NSA Agency will Send you a Copy to your E-Mails ASP you will get it there got it now let me enjoy some alone time with my love Then he went to see his love Widget then they left to Venice city to see the Art.  

Marco See Alex II packing up some clothing  

Marco: Alex II We need that Report  

Alex II: NSA will send my Report to your E-Mail ASP ok Now I am heading to the beach and Agent 47 Left already heading to France don’t know what he be doing but he will see all of you in the future ok  

Then He went to his Car then head to the beach in Rome  

Marco: Well Better head to the SWA and look at my E-mails  

View Profile Charles_Roberts Dragon_Roberts Dragonroberts2   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #171 - Aug 18th, 2008, 3:16pm

-- -- -- -- -- 4 Days Before Wedding -- -- -- -- --

Its been a strange past 10 days as the SWA and Italian law enforcement has been gathering the remaining drug dealers who sold poison in the streets of major cities and small towns. The sweep was broad and wide, taking on local street dealers and major distributors who were trying to make up for the loss of the sudden stop to their supplies.

Furthermore, the ladies of the SWA were helping Tammy prepare for her wedding, gathering everything she needs and making arrangements with the church. Upon hearing that the reception would be held at the church's gym, the Prime Minister stepped in and moved everything to his place where a more formal ballroom was in store for them, and price was no object for the Prime Minister would not have it any other way. For two Americans who helped Italy out in her darkest of times, there was no reward that can be given to them.

Fernando was working on a few personal projects of his own, including letting Hondo and Rose to receive awards for their own-whether Italian or American, remains to be seen, as the applications were sent in with the highest of recommendations for them both. It is just a matter of time if they are to receive anything. But Fernando hoped that Rose could get an early decorated and honorable discharge from the Navy, or at least work in Naval intelligence along with American and International intelligence agencies as a civilian, which would free up a lot of her time to be at home and have her financially set for life. Similar workings was underway for Hondo, who has more than proven himself in the field as an independent operative.

Though 4 days remained before the wedding, work at the SWA remained constant though subdued. More office and intelligence reports being generated than anything else. The Fratello teams were at home behind a word processor as they were behind a gun; some more so than others. For Jean and Hillshire, their cyborgs leave the SWA Medical center after their rebuilds and adjustments have been completed. Triela and Rico were expecting to be sent through the maximum training rigger by their fratellos, instead get dragged to a wedding boutique to be measured for their flower girl dresses by Priscilla, Olga and Ferro. Claes had to explain to Triela what was going on when she returned; Rico did not need an explanation- as she finds anything exciting. In fact, Rico would find paint drying on a wall exciting.

All of the younger cyborg girls were  set up to be flower girls and ring protector, with the exception of Bink, who is to be the ring bearer. The oldest cyborg, Petrushka, was put to be with the bride's maids, for she was too tall and too old to be a flower girl. The adult females of the SWA would also comprise of the bride's maids along with Rose. Gadget was offered a position but refused, preferring to have a seat with the audience instead.

Fernando and Tammy shared what little time they had together since the SWA left Fernando's hide-away compound when the mission was deemed a success. They often met at a café by the Piazza di Spagna, sometimes accompanied by friends. On this particular meeting, Tammy and Fernando sat in the outdoor area, having coffee and pastry when somebody approached them.

Male voice: Excuse me sir, do you have the time.

Fernando flips open his watch and feels for the time and turns to tell him.

Fernando: Its 10.... Oh, its you. How is Section 1 been treating you, Enrico?
Tammy: Section 1?
Fernando: Yeah, Tammy, this is Enrico Belucci. Enrico- Tammy.
Enrico: Congratulations on you two.
Fernando: You are not going to do any funny stuff, are you?
Enrico: Who me? You and your group are now national heroes, I bet there is a fratello team or two out here eyeing us out as we speak. Any move against you would mean a bullet to my brain.
Fernando: We don't need the treatment or protection. Tell me, why did you tried to kidnap me the last time?
Enrico: I just needed a few questions answered.
Fernando: Flying squirrels don't do well in cages. In fact we usually die in captivity.
Enrico: Well, I managed to get answers through other means. Well, congrats to you two.
Fernando: Congrats?
Enrico: We know you two are getting married in a few days. We'll be there for the party.
Fernando: Is there any secret we are not allowed to have?
Enrico: You're an intelligence agent- you know there are no secrets.
Fernando: Just lesser known information. I know the rules.
Enrico: Good. You two enjoy the day. We'll be around doing our job.
Fernando: Thank you. And laters.

Enrico quietly leaves them to their coffee and pastry. Tammy smiles as she brings the cup of coffee to her lips.

Tammy: Looks like we cant have a moment of peace and privacy.
Fernando: Be glad that we don't have the paparazzi hounding us.
Tammy: Wouldn't that be nice.
Fernando: So, what's on your day's schedule?
Tammy: Nothing, and more of nothing.
Fernando: You actually have nothing to do?
Tammy: Just writing reports, that's all, and I have much of that done. What about you?
Fernando: Just spending my time with you.
Tammy: You don't have to worry about me. Soon we'll be married and we'll have all the time in the world together.
Fernando: What about having work and missions get in the way?
Tammy: Well, I was hoping that my husband would be understanding and help me when I need him.
Fernando: Oh, so that's what I am to you? A rescuer? Constantly saving your fluffy tail when you fail on missions?
Tammy: I would not have it any other way.
Fernando: Neither would I.

They stare into each other's eyes for the moment, before Tammy breaks away.

Tammy: I have to meet up with Priscilla and the others, finalizing a few items for our wedding.
Fernando: I understand.

Tammy slowly gets up out of her chair. She gives him a kiss on the lips before going on her way. She soon leaves, as he watches her go by on her way. Fernando lets out a sigh before finishing up his coffee and pastry. As he puts the cup down, a red Alpha Romero passes by, honking its horn and its driver waving. In a couple of second it was gone into the flow of the rest of the traffic. Fernando then gets up, leaves a healthy tip under his coffee cup, and went on his way.

With nothing much to do, Fernando just walks around the town for a bit of time before getting into his car and heads for home. There he finds Hondo watching TV, the work on his truck done a long time ago. Fernando passes by the dining area to enter the kitchen.

Hondo: So how did it go?
Fernando: Like usual. Said hello, had some coffee with her, and then she had to leave.
Hondo: Yeah, just like the days I see.
Fernando: How are the girls?
Hondo: Girls? Oh, Sabi and Tabi. They're OK, still sleeping I guess.
Fernando: A little late to be sleeping.
Hondo: I seem to remember a certain squirrel who would hibernate entire days away.
Fernando: Alright... you got me.

Fernando opens the refrigerator door, and pulls out a few items to make a roast beef sandwich. He places them on the service island, and continues to make a sandwich.

Fernando: You want one?

Hondo looks over to what Fernando was doing.

Hondo: No thanks. I'll make something later.
Fernando: Its just a small snack.
Hondo: Small?
Fernando: To me its small.
Hondo: No thanks anyway. By the way, what's being planned?
Fernando: Nothing to do until the wedding day. I already submitted my report to both the chiefs of staff and to that damned troublesome agency of mine days ago. I should be getting some reply soon.
Hondo: You think they will take your recommendation and put Rose into Intelligence work outside of the Naval Forces?
Fernando: Don't know. They might. Hell, They might make her captain and give her a ship and then she'll be stuck in the Navy for a while longer.
Hondo: I would not like that.
Fernando: Don't think about yourself, Hondo.
Hondo: I aint. Keeping Rose in the Navy would be sin to a person with her skills and abilities.
Fernando: Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.
Hondo: Why you had to go jinx that for?
Fernando: I'm just stating the obvious. Who knows, The Navy might retire her, and the agency might pick you up and send you to far away lands to meet interesting people and kill them.
Hondo: Heh... Sounds like a commercial for the Marines or the Army.
Fernando: Well, it's a scenario of opportunity. Just matters on how you take it.
Hondo: I think I will retire now while I still can.
Fernando: You wish. Retirement is not an option in this game.
Hondo: Aren't you retired?
Fernando: By name and label. But like any toy on the shelf, I'm always taken down and played with when ever they feel like it.
Hondo: Must be fun being someone else's toy.
Fernando: Do you think that they understand the reason why agents like John go rouge?
Hondo: Well, if given too much bull, I would quit too.
Fernando: Its not just bull, but you get the idea.
Hondo: No job is worth that much grief.
Fernando:  But it's a job that has to be done.

Hondo could only nod his head in agreement. Then he tries to change the subject.

Hondo: Where you and Tammy planning to have your honeymoon?
Fernando: I don't know. I'm letting her decide on that, though the SWA insisted on this little place in Sicily. In fact it might be the private home of Bink's former handler.
Hondo: Really? Are you going to accept that?
Fernando: I have to give her some freedom. I did overstep her by doing everything else. I just hope she makes the right decision.
Hondo: Who is going to take care of Bink all this time?
Fernando: Marco is. But we are only going to be away for couple of days- just the weekend.
Hondo: Then the 3 of you are going to be a little family of sorts.
Fernando: Some guys are just lucky.
Hondo: Have you figured out how to fit a family into the lifestyle you lead?
Fernando: No, but I'll manage somehow.
Hondo: Well, the best laid plans of mice and squirrels...
Fernando: I often considered Steinbeck to be boring. Besides, all one can do is their best, and hope for the rest.
Hondo: Yeah, that's all we can do.
Fernando: You know what bothers me though, is having Tammy away on missions.
Hondo: Why would she be away on missions? I mean, isn't she going to be retired or something?
Fernando: Agents never retire, Hondo. No, They will let her go on intell gathering and infiltration missions, but not the heavy stuff she used to be on.
Hondo: I see.
Fernando: I'm scared for her.
Hondo: You should be.
Fernando: I don't like to be reminded.
Hondo: Not that I am, but you think she is capable of secret agent work?
Fernando: She is. She has to be. Well, if you think about it, she did bust this case wide open, although it almost killed her.
Hondo: You know, you're right.
Fernando: Yeah, I know I am.
Hondo: You don't have to be all high and mighty, you know.
Fernando: No, I'm not, but I am happy for her.
Hondo: Good.
Fernando (changing the subject): So, whats in the plans for the day?
Hondo: Nothing...
Fernando: Nothing?
Hondo: Not a single thing.
Fernando: So we just sit around and...
Hondo: I got a lot of rest to catch up on. Don't know about you though.
Fernando: Yeah- too bad its not hibernation season.
Hondo: You would dare sleep away a day like this?
Fernando: Italian TV sucks. The Porsche and other equipment is doing fine. I'm not hungry. And the wedding is more or less planned out.
Hondo: Almost makes you want to wish to be in an active mission again, don't it?
Fernando: Nope, but thus is the life of a secret agent.
Hondo: It is?
Fernando: You get about 3 or 4  missions a year, and the rest of the time there is nothing to do. But you get paid for it, that is the only good thing about it.
Hondo: Sounds like a good deal.
Fernando: Not really... all this waiting around could make one fat. So its up to you to stay in shape.
Hondo: Still, sounds good. It would be like you getting paid for staying in a gym.
Fernando: But you would have to still stay up to par in information, politics, and technology.
Hondo: Still not bad.
Fernando: Well, nothing much to do, I'm going to my room.
Hondo: I'll be down here.

Fernando walks upstairs to his room, and closes the door behind him. He gets on his bed and lays down. At least it's a chance to take the glasses off and put away the gun. He puts his arm over his eyes. Not intending too, Fernando goes to sleep.

-- -- -- -- -- 2 Days Before Wedding -- -- -- -- --

Little is left to do, as Fernando and Hondo had cleaned up the house where the SWA clean up crews missed. Every morning Fernando drives into Rome to meet up with Tammy for their morning and lunch time date. This would be special as this would be the last one they would have as an engaged couple. Fernando parks his Porsche along the banks of the river not far from the coliseum. He does not notice until he steps out of the car, that a certain red Alpha Romero was across the street from him.

Fernando (with a smile): I see that she is already here.

Fernando continues to go on his own to their meeting place at the café at the Piazza di Spagna. It takes him several minutes to get there due to the distance and taking on the sights as he goes by. Eventually he gets there, finding his red-haired love sitting at an outdoor table dressed in a knee-high red skirt and light blue shirt, facing the café's entrance, waiting for her lover to be to arrive. Instead he walks over to her from behind, and leans over behind her.

Fernando: Good morning love. How are you this fine day?
Tammy (startled): OH! There you are... I'm fine.
Fernando: You sure?
Tammy: Yes.
Fernando: Come on, something it bothering you. What is it?
Tammy: Nothing really. I just had to scare off a couple of creeps thinking that I was some lonely girl wanting their unwanted attention.
Fernando: I hope you scared them off, right?
Tammy: I gave them a few choice words, then your pal, Enrico has them hauled away.
Fernando: I see. Hmph...
Tammy: Are you going to stay out there or you coming in to join me?
Fernando: I got a better plan. Put 50 Euros under the coffee cup, and walk out to meet me at the entrance.
Tammy: Huh?
Fernando (with a smile): Just do it.
Tammy: Hmmm, it better be good, I swear.
Fernando: It will be more than worth it.

Tammy gets up and starts heading to the entrance way after putting a single Euro of large denomination under her coffee cup. Fernando makes a short cell phone before heading out to meet Tammy at the entrance. There he takes holds of her and gives her a more than necessary passionate kiss. She does not fight nor complain, but lets it happen and becomes part of it even though it lasts for only a few short seconds. They then slowly let go of themselves. Still holding her hand, Fernando takes the lead.

Fernando: Come on lets go. We have a walk to do.
Tammy: Where are we going?
Fernando: You'll see.

After a while, they stop in front of St. Francis of Assisi's Church.

Fernando: Here we are.

Tammy looks around, only to find the church is the only visible landmark that she can recognize.

Tammy: Uhm...
Fernando: Tammy... I don't want to force things or to have them rushed either. But for me, I want to marry you right here and now if you are to say yes, and we can still have the ceremony in a couple of days as planned but we would have it as husband and wife.
Tammy: I don't know what to say.
Fernando: Just say 'I Do.'

Tammy bites on her lower lip before answering.

Tammy: But what about?
Fernando: Don't worry about the butts, Tammy. Just do.
Tammy: Hmmmm....

After a while of thinking about it.

Tammy: Is the church empty?
Fernando: It should be. Just an occasional parishioner and church staff inside. (in a lower volume of voice) And maybe Hondo...
Tammy: What?
Fernando: He is my best man, he has the wedding ring to give me to give to you.

Tammy gives Fernando a momentarily mean look before deciding.

Tammy: OK, lets go inside.

Though Fernando starts leading up onto the steps, Tammy scurries up them and beats him to the 1/2 way open door. She steps inside into the alcove, finding it as it was before. Fernando stands by her side once he catches up with her, and then leads her to the main audience chamber. Tammy stands at the entrance in awe of the sight of the highly decorated church, bright lights and ornamentation. To her it was not the same dark dingy church she stepped inside weeks before, but something that equals the more majestic of cathedrals throughout Europe. Fernando leans over to her and whispers in her ear.

Fernando: They are not done with the wedding decorations, but they did clean up the place.
Tammy: This is...
Fernando: Beautiful?
Tammy: Yes!
Fernando: No, you are beautiful. This is just what it should be with the proper maintenance. This is why I choose it. St. Francis was one for the inner beauty of things, not its outer appearance.

At the font row, Hondo shouts out.

Hondo: You two are just going to hang out back there?!!
Fernando: And you say I rushing you?

Fernando takes Tammy by the arm and the two start to walk down the center aisle to the altar where  simply cladded priest stood by with a small copy of the holy book in his hand. 1/2 way down the aisle the church's pipe organ started to play the wedding march though it was meant to be set at the lowest volume, the musical tones echoed across the vastness of the space of the church.

Tammy stops for a moment with just a few rows left before the altar.

Tammy: What about Bink?
Fernando: Does she really have to be here?
Tammy: I want her to be here.
Fernando: Give me good reason why.
Tammy: Why? Because she's my sister! Marrying me means that you accept her as your sister too!
Fernando: Alright then.... (turning to Hondo) You got Bink with you?
Hondo: Sure do, with the others!
Fernando: Others?!!

Bink runs up from in front of the first row where the walled pew begins. She is immediately followed by Angelica, Claes, Triela, Rico and a couple of others she did not recognize as part of the core group but knows of them otherwise. Except for Bink who was hugging on Tammy, the other girls stood around them. Hondo has started to approach them.

Fernando: Where are your handlers? I don't believe that they would just let you go like that!
Hondo: They are here too, waiting by the front row.
Fernando: Just the handlers?
Hondo: Just the handlers.

The handlers started to get up off the floor from their hiding spot against the wall of the first row of pews, all looking at them

Fernando: No Ferro, Olga, Priscilla or ant of the support staff?
Hondo: You know that the ladies would get all mushy on this. Its just only the handlers, and that's only because the girls could not be here without them.

The handlers approached them, taking their girls with them and into the first 5 rows of pews. Marco and Jean momentarily stood behind with their girls.

Marco: I would not miss this for the world. It shard to believe, but you, Tammy, are the first of us to get married while being part of Section 2.
Jean: Come off it Jean. This is not she is part of the guys.
Marco: I don't know about you, but to me she is.
Fernando: How about you two have a seat and we get this done.
Jean: You sure you don't want to work for us?
Fernando: I already gave you an answer. It has not changed.
Jean: I see.
Fernando: We're wasting time  you know.
Jean (heading back to his seat): Alright, alright!
Marco: Would you mind if I gave her away?

Tammy nods.

Fernando: Alright then...

Fernando starts to march up to the altar takes his place on the left side of it. He signals Hondo to be behind and the left of him. Hondo quickly complies. Tammy whispers in Bink's ear, giving her directions to be right behind her as she walks down the aisle.

Then they continue as the Wedding march cycles over to the beginning just one more time. Marco escorts Tammy to the altar with Bink right behind her. He then gives her hand to Fernando and goes back to his seat in the first row with Angelica.

Priest: Today we are gathered here to witness the creation of the holiest of bonds or marriage. Before we continue, I would like to say that there are too many around the world who don't take marriage seriously as they should. Whether it be for money, power or convenience, many do not marry for the union of marriage, many do not work upon their marriage as the single entity they have become. This is not Fernando who is married to Tammy or Tammy who has Fernando for a husband, but of the couple Fernando and Tammy are to be. In saying that, do you, Fernando G., take Tammy Squirrel to be your lawfully wedded wife; to love, honor and cherish; through rich or poor, through sickness and good health, for better or worse; for the rest of your remaining days until death do you apart?
Fernando: I do.
Priest: Do you, Tammy Squirrel., take Fernando G. to be your lawfully wedded husband; to love, honor and obey; through rich or poor, through sickness and good health, for better or worse; for the rest of your remaining days until death do you apart?
Tammy: I do.
Priest: If anyone here assembled has any reason as to why these two should not be allowed to the union marriage, let them speak now or forever or forever hold their peace.

A moment of silence was given to see if anyone would make a statement, instead the sounds of guns from both cyborgs and handlers can be heard being drawn as everyone looked at each other and then at the rear of the door. Even Hondo and Bink had their pieces drawn. The priest them made continued with the ceremony.

Priest: Where is the ring?
Hondo (reaching into his pocket): Oh, here it is.

Bink snatches it from him and hands it to the priest. Tammy reached into her pocket and takes out the one she had for Fernando and hands it over to the priest as well. The priest holds up the rings.

Priest: May these rings be the symbol of the embodiment of this union, a complete circle without end. (reaching towards Tammy and Fernando's hands to put them on) By the power invested in me by the Roman Catholic Church and the nation state government of Italy, I now pronounce you man and wife. You can not kiss the bride.

Fernando steps and leans over to Tammy, giving her as much of a passionate kiss he can give her. She responds in kind, lasting it just under a minute. Then they separate and look into each other's eyes.

Priest: You two are now free to be husband and wife. The ceremony still going to happen in two days?

Tammy can only nod while Fernando gives a verbal response.

Fernando: Yes.

Hondo interrupts.

Hondo: I don't know what you two have planned, but I have to get back to the hideout.

The others began to gather about the altar as Fernando and Tammy sign the final part of their marriage certificate.

Fernando: Alright then, I'll see you later.
Hondo: Later? Aren't you two going off on your honeymoon to celebrate and consummate the marriage?
Fernando: Hondo, you got a lot to learn on what marriage is about.
Tammy: You don't want too?
Fernando: Tammy?
Tammy: You don't want to... uhm... consummate our marriage?
Fernando: I'm not going to force you into doing things you don't want to do.
Bink: Consummate?
Tammy: Uhm.. Bink... we spoke about that... you know... trying to make squirrel puppies.
Bink: Oh... so... you two are...
Tammy: I want too only if he wants too.
Fernando: We got the rest of our lives to be making squirrel puppies. But right now we have the rest of the day to enjoy. Lunch, movie maybe, some shopping, dinner...
Tammy (sadly): Work...
Marco: You don't have to return since you finished your reports along time ago.
Jean: Wait a minute, I'm the Fratello Supervisor here!
Marco: Alright then, what's your decision?
Jean: Err... Her work is done?
Marco: Checked it myself.
Jean: Then what is there left to do?
Marco: Just give them the rest of the day off.
Jean: Oh alright. But Tammy, there is a staff meeting tomorrow morning. Be there.
Tammy: No problem sir! Marco... can you?
Marco: Take care of Bink? Sure...
Fernando: No, she's coming with us.
Fernando: This is a start for us as a family. Lets not be pushing responsibility around on others.
Tammy: But.
Fernando: You want to be alone with me?
Tammy: Yes. Besides, they are my family too... in some sort of strange way. That's why we are all here as Fratello.
Fernando: Bink? You want to go with Marco or stay with us?
Bink: I'll go with Marco.
Tammy: There, its settled! Bink, I'll see you tomorrow morning. I want you to behave and do everything Marco tells you to do...
Bink: Yes... Tammy.
Hondo (walking away from the group): Well, I got to go back to the hideout. Too much to do and get done.
One of the other handlers (as he gathers his cyborg): I got some bad guys to beat up for some information...
Some of the others follows the same way: Yeah, us too.
Jean (as he gathers Rico): See you at the compound.

The priest gives copies of the paperwork to both Fernando and Tammy, which they put away. Marco adds to the lists of reasons to leave.

Marco: You two be careful out there and have fun. I've got work to do... come on Angelica... Bink.

Marco starts to walk away from them.

Tammy: What do you have planned?
Fernando: Tell you the truth, nothing. I just wanted this part of us to be complete, that's all.
Tammy: Want too... Uhm... You know.
Fernando: What?
Tammy: Rent out a hotel room and...
Fernando: I'm not exactly up to it. I mean I can be, I just don't want what we have to be a physical thing... you know what I mean?
Tammy: Are you OK?
Fernando: Yes, why ask?
Tammy: I don't know, you been behaving odd lately. I cant put my finger on it.
Fernando: Look... if you want me to prove that I love you, then lets go get that hotel room. But understand that my performance may not be up to par because I'm not 100% right now.
Tammy: Is that it? You're not feeling well? I'm not asking you to... you know... just be there with me... that is all.
Fernando: Lets go get some lunch or something. Then maybe we can get a room at the Roma Hilton for the rest of the day and watch TV or something.

Tammy gives Fernando a kiss on his lips.

« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2008, 10:45pm by Fernando »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #172 - Aug 21st, 2008, 2:17pm

Hondo headed out of the church and to his truck. he raced back to the hideout averagin' 125 mph, not 'cause he was in a hurry but more for somethin' to do. He got there in one piece and pulled the truck into the garage. He felt that it was workin' to hard at 125 mph, even though it would do 190mph and he felt that it was a bit too topheavy for curves at that speed so he dug through the basement until he found what he needed. after that he set to work installin' an adjustable height suspension. Hondo  worked the rest of the day and into the next night on it finishin' early am.  He was tired afterward but didn't realize how tired . He sat down on a stool by the work bench and it hit him.  *I need to get a shower to get this grease off then I'll test it out. Think I need to set a moment to get up the energy.* he thought. He laid his head on his arms just for a moment to rest, supposedly and fell asleep.

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #173 - Aug 21st, 2008, 11:10pm

-- -- -- Final 24 hours -- -- --

Fernando and Hondo take on the final 24 hours before the public ceremony. Much of the day was spent with Fernando explaining to Hondo how a certain piece of Time Traveling hardware that he gave him works.

Fernando: Look, you can only open and close the portal for people to come through, not program your own set of coordinates and go willy nilly through out time. Bad enough we have Misao thinking she can do as she pleases in that.
Hondo: I would not do that even if I could. I don’t want to get lost out in time.
Fernando: Its simple, really. You put in the time/date, and location you want to be and the portal opens up to send you there. But there are certain rules you must learn before I can entrust you on that. But for now, this will only open a portal to the café so that the people there can come here for the wedding.
Hondo: Yeah, speaking of that isnt this a moot point since you two are married?
Fernando: It maybe, but I want her to have a wedding ceremony like no other. Marrying her was just for ourselves, but for the doubters and the neigh sayers and the nonbelievers, tomarrow’s wedding ceremony is for them as well. You know how it is, even when Rose went out with you, there were those who were against it.
Hondo: Yeah- you can say that again.
Fernando (pointing to the device): So, you understand how it works?
Hondo: Yes.
Fernando: Good. I’ll have the Italian police keep the exits guarded against those who would want to sneak out and enjoy the sights without a valid passport.
Hondo: Good.
Fernando: Anything else?
Hondo: How was it?
Fernando: How was what?
Hondo: Your honeymoon.
Fernando: Look, even if I kiss and tell, I wont. All we did was have lunch and had a day to ourselves in a hotel room at the Roma Hilton doing nothing. I don’t know Hondo, these headaches have been getting worst than before.
Hondo: You having one of those time psycho things?
Fernando: Temporal Psychosis, and as far as I can tell, no. Its just a headache, and it seems to get worse everyday.
Hondo: Maybe you should see a doc about them.
Fernando: Like hell no… I don’t like to be poked, probed and prodded, connected to machines that show nothing and then be told that there is nothing they can find while giving me some medication that I am allergic too.
Hondo: At least you can have your daughter look you over.
Fernando: I don’t want her to worry, and then tell Tammy and have her worry too.
Hondo: So, there is something seriously wrong with you that you don’t want others not to know.
Fernando: I’m fine. Its that I just get these headaches every so often, and need my rest to make them go away.
Hondo: And you have not been resting, even though you to go your room and lay on your bed.
Fernando: Now you’re getting it.
Hondo: Hmmm… sounds to me you got yourself wrapped up in this marriage.
Fernando: Its many things, including the marriage. But if it were not the for the other things, the marriage would not be an issue.
Hondo: You should be having this talk with your wife and not with me.
Fernando: I will when next we meet.

After a pause of silence.

Fernando: Let go get the tuxedoes.
Hondo: Yeah, we can do that.

Fernando and Hondo clean up the dining table from the electronics they were tinkering with. Soon they were at the wedding store picking up their tuxedoes and other final arrangements. Soon they were on their way home, where Hondo tells Fernando to go catch up on some rest. Fernando does his best, though he spends several hours staring at the ceiling.

View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #174 - Aug 22nd, 2008, 11:45pm

Tomorrow's the big day. The weddin' ceremony happens then it's homeward bound. Hondo starts gettin' his stuff packed as well as a few other things. He stashes all his clothes and a few of his guns behind the seat in the pickup. he fills his bags with special computer parts and other odd bits of technology. He needs the pickup tomorrow but he had a crate to pack stuff into. He manages to disguise guns as other metal objects like lamps, easels, tri-pods, etc. It takes him a good part of the day, but he get a lot of stuff in there. there was a bit of other stuff he could have used, but couldn't fit. *maybe if one day i can come back for that copter I'll get thats tuff then.* He thought. after he was done and the crate sent to the ship and the other mini copters and whatever else he can get away with stashin' in his truck he get done. He gets Marco at the SWA to do him a favor and gets the old war bird he left back by the coast on the ship that he was to head back on. It took Hondo a bit of talkin' and some black mail one of gals from the SWA had given him but he got Marco to do it. after that Hondo sat in the easy chair with his legs hangin' over the edge and found a good program on the history channel.

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Charles_Roberts
Newbies
Detroit, Michigan

Reply #175 - Aug 24th, 2008, 3:24pm

5 NSA Agents came get Charles and Alex II computers and suft as they put it in the truck then Charles and Widget came down with there plane tickets to Washington DC. As they heading to there car “Well Hondo See you and Nando in the states later Then they got into there car with the suit case and drove off  

Alex II Came with his Suite case as he put it in his car “Well see you later Hondo and Nando tell Tammy I Say bye too” Then he drove off to the airport too.  

View Profile Charles_Roberts Dragon_Roberts Dragonroberts2   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #176 - Aug 25th, 2008, 10:44pm

-- -- -- -- -- Wedding and GsB II Final Post -- -- -- -- --

Everyone is gathered at Church of St. Francis of Assisi for the wedding of Tammy P. Squirrel and Fernando G. A time portal at the foyer of the church is allowing visitors and guests from the Cafe to enter the church. The first 2 rows of pews are set for family and close friends, with the right side for the groom and the left side for the bride. Hondo sits at the steps of the alter with a shotgun on his lap along with a tiny palmtop to control the dimensional portal as per Fernando's instructions. Bink held the wedding rings, and sat in the back row with Rose and the other maids of honor. The other cyborgs were there with her as ring bearer's protector. The organ played various selections from Beethoven, Bach and Mozart in a very low volume.

Gadget was already there in her black dress, with her husband Chip and the rest of the Rangers in the third row of Tammy's side. Several tough looking mice and squirrels were in the 3rd and 4th rows of the Fernando's side; old friends of his from a more adventurous days of his youth. With names like 'The Night Runner' and 'The Shadow', they were pretty much left to their own. Up above in the rafters was Tinkerbell along with the Fairy Queen and several fairies, adding to the special effect for the day.

Neither the bride or groom has yet to arrive. Tammy was at her SWA Dorm with Priscilla getting prepared for her big day. She stand in front of a barrowed full length mirror to examine how she looks in her bridal dress. She tries to fluff out her gown, but cant seem to shake off her nervousness.

Priscilla: You have to relax, Tammy. No one likes a nervous bride.
Tammy: That's easy for you to say, you're not getting married!
Priscilla: You look fine. You'll be fine...
Tammy: But what if I mess up?
Priscilla: You wont.

After a second of silence between the two...

Priscilla: You got everything?
Tammy: Everything?
Priscilla: You know- Something old, something new, something barrowed, something blue.
Tammy: I think so.
Priscilla: So, what you got?
Priscilla: What you got that is old?
Tammy: Oh... wait... uhm... I got my sweat sox on.
Priscilla (sarcastically): How romantic.
Tammy: Seriously, these shoes are uncomfortable. At least the sox provide some padding.
Priscilla: OK... how about something new?
Tammy: The wedding dress, of course.
Priscilla: Good... something barrowed?
Tammy (holding out her open purse to Priscilla): Ferro lent me her gun.
Priscilla: I see where this marriage is going.
Tammy: Ferro insisted. How could I say no?
Priscilla: I'll have a talk to her about that after the wedding. How about something blue?
Tammy: My underwear...
Priscilla: How is that possible- such a contrast would be seen through the dress.
Tammy: Its light sky blue...
Priscilla: it should be dark blue.
Tammy: Does it?
Priscilla: Alright... you don't have to change them. At least it is blue...
Tammy: Anything else?
Priscilla: I think that's it.

Tammy sighs as she looks at herself in the mirror. Priscilla takes Tammy by the hand and starts leading her out the door.

Priscilla: Come on girl, you don't want to be late to your own wedding.

Tammy needed help and had to walk slow in her high heels, though some would not consider 3inches as a high heel shoe. Eventually they make their way to the front of the SWA Dormitory where a stretch limousine was waiting for them, driven Amedeo. Once inside the vehicle, Amedeo drives them to the church.

Fernando was at the safe house preparing for his big day. He was already dressed except for his tuxedo jacket, which rested on the back of one of the dining room chairs. His gun was in its shoulder holster, waiting to be put on, on the table by the jacket. He had made for himself a small snack of roast beef and swiss with wine, taking his time in eating it. The Porsche was parked outside waiting for him at the driveway.

A knock was at the door, which perturbed Fernando as there should be no body knocking on the door, especially on this day of all days. He slowly walks over to the door, checking the security monitors, finding a red-headed mouse at the door. Without his glasses being on, he could hardly made out the details of the woman outside. But as such, he thought of her to be no threat, so he walks over to the door and opens it.

Fernando: How can I help you?
Red-Haired Mouse: Don't you remember me?
Fernando: Anne? It cant be...
Anne: Why? Because you killed me?
Fernando: I did what had to be done- you took Tammy's gun and was going to use it.
Anne: Does that make it justifiable?
Fernando: I did what I had to do, Anne. I don't expect you to forgive me in that.
Anne: But I do forgive you.
Fernando: You do?
Anne: Can I come in? I need  some rest. The injuries you gave me tire me out so easily.
Fernando: Well, uhm...
Anne: Oh, you busy? Got company or something?
Fernando: I'm about to leave in a few minutes... for a wedding.
Anne: Yours?
Fernando: Afraid so.
Anne: Who is she? Is she that red-headed squirrel... what her name... Tammy?
Fernando: It is.
Anne: I can wait with you. I would like to go and see it happen... you and her getting married.

Fernando glances over to the alarm panel which said that Annie was not carrying anything that could be considered as a weapon. He then walks away from the door, leaving it open. Anne enters the place behind him, not closing the door. She follows him to the dining area.

Anne: Can I have something to drink, water would be best.
Fernando: Uhm, hold on.

Fernando walks around the service island into the kitchen and gets out a clean glass for her. He fills it with ice and then water. Anne had found his gun neatly holster away on the table. She quietly removes it from the holster and takes aim to him. He turns to put the glass on the service island, seeing Anne having his weapon already aimed at him.

Fernando: You don't want to do that.
Anne: I don't? Understand where I am. You killed my lover and then you tried to kill me.
Fernando: If he did not pull out his gun, then I would not had killed him.
Anne: You had your gun between my breasts, he was trying to defend me!
Fernando: All I wanted was answers, I did not wanted to shoot you. But since your kind of people only listen to ideas at the end of a gun, I had little choice.
Anne: You want those answers? Yes, it was one of our bombs. We wanted to blow up that plane with the SWA personnel in it. We wanted to end the Frankensteinian work that they do. It is not fair what they do to those girls. They had to be stopped, their work had to end.
Fernando: At the price of innocent lives?
Anne: Innocent people always get hurt when opposing sides clash.
Fernando: You knew that I was to pilot that plane back, didn't you?
Anne: The cockpit would have remained intact in the explosion, you are a flying squirrel, you would have survived.
Fernando: But not my daughter.
Anne: Daughter?
Fernando: Dr. Aiesha G. She was part of the group trying to undo the conditioning and cyborgnetic implants of the girls.
Anne: She would have survived.
Fernando: How so?
Anne: She's a flying squirrel like you, she would have flown like you would have.
Fernando: She is only 1/2 flying squirrel. She would have landed too hard in the water and be killed from the impact. That is if she would not have been killed or hurt by the initial explosions that would have taken out the fuel tanks, spilling flaming fuel into the passenger section.
Anne: You lie.
Fernando: And you're letting yourself be blinded by your own actions.
Anne: Like you know what it is like to be blind. You just wear those glasses just for show.
Fernando: Think what you like.
Anne: Think what I know.
Fernando: What about Tammy?
Anne: What about her?
Fernando: She would have been on that flight too. All she ever wanted was to recover her sister Bink.
Anne: Innocent lives have to pay the price when they agree with the guilty.
Fernando: At the time, she did not side with them. She only wanted to recover her sister Bink from them. Now you are going to deny her a marriage, a family, and happiness? If you are going to kill me then go a head and just do it. You are no better than the terrorists you build your bombs for. Or you can be better than them and put the gun down.
Anne: You denied me those things when you killed Franco. Now tell me, Fernando. Are you afraid to die?
Fernando: No I am not.

Tammy arrives at the church. 30 minutes from when she sat down in the limousine. With help from Priscilla she walks into the church to the awaiting group of bridesmaids. The signal is given, and the wedding march begins to play. The bridesmaids and their men take their position, and start walking down the aisle. Bink and the ring bearer's protectors follow them to deliver the rings to priest waiting at the alter. He takes the rings from the ornamental pillow they rested on that Bink carried, placed on the alter to be blessed during the ceremony. Then it was Tammy's turn, being escorted to the altar by Marco. Perhaps no lovelier bride had walked down the aisle on that day, or perhaps before or since.

The crowd remained silent as she walked down the aisle, sensing something was not right. Fernando was not to be found there waiting for her. With little to do, everyone waited.

After 15 minutes, Hondo calls Fernando's cell phone. There was no answer, furthermore it went straight to the answering machine, meaning that it was not on.

Tammy: Maybe he's on his way...
Hondo: Yeah, maybe.

Marco leans over to Hondo, whispering, "I'll send somebody to check the safe house."
"Do so.", Hondo whispers back.

Marco steps away from the aisle and makes a cell call to Amedeo, who was in the limo, waiting for the services to end so he can finish his task. Amedeo takes his orders and drives away in the limousine to the safe house, taking his time to make sure that a certain Black Porsche 928 GTL does not pass him along the way. Also because the limousine is not the best vehicle to be flying down the highway with. It takes him over an hour to get there where it usually takes 30 minutes or less at break neck speed.

Tammy: Hondo, cant you open up a portal to the safe house with that thing?
Hondo: It is only set to the cafe coordinates. I don't know how to use this thing other than turn it on and off.

Tammy takes it from him and looks at its screen. There was nothing there that she could have understood other than a large 'OPEN/CLOSE' button on the lower right. Hondo slowly reaches it to take it from her. They continue to wait. One of the alter boys brings over a chair for Tammy to sit down on.

Another 45 minutes had passed, the silence of the church broken by the ringing of a cell phone. Marco answers it, as it was his.

Marco: Yes, Amedeo. I see. No, stay there until further orders. Guard the place until we arrive.

Marco walks over to Hondo and whispers to his ear. After being told, Hondo pulls the slide on the gun, advancing a round into the empty chamber. He then starts to walk up the aisle. Rose breaks away from the bridesmaids group and goes on after him.

Tammy: What's going on?

Marco steps over to her, takes her hands, and turns to the crowd.

Marco: Family, friends, guests... I am sorry to say that there will not be a wedding today. You can all go home now. Tammy, come with me.
Tammy: What do you mean.

Marco signals to the SWA members to gather, and take Tammy away through a rear exit. The priest and Aiesha was told to go with them. Tammy is placed into Hillshire's Mercedes station wagon with Marco behind the wheel and is taken the safe house with the others following behind at triple digital speeds. They arrive there in under 20 minutes.

Amedeo was guarding the door. The Porsche was set back into its rear parking space, along with Hondo's pickup truck and the limousine. Marco veers off to the front of the house, helping Tammy to get out of the car when they stopped. Others begin to arrive, running past Amedeo into the house, but are stopped at the dining room table by Hondo yielding his shot gun at them.

Hondo: Nobody is to go beyond this point! Nobody!

Marco brings Tammy in, and is allowed to go past Hondo and Rose. They walk around the dining table and the service island getting into view of the kitchen area. They stop there for the moment, staring at the floor. Tammy starts to get hysterical.

Tammy: No... No..! NO!

She ducks down behind the island where no one can see her other than Marco. It sound to the others that she was dragging something heavy, before crying out loud, "IT CANT BE! NO!!"

Hondo lets down his gun, giving the others the cue to go past. They all gather around the service island or behind Marco who was not letting anyone go past him.

Tammy was kneeling on the floor, her wedding dress and hands covered in blood as she cradles a Fernando next to her. It was hard to tell where he was wounded as his white wedding shirt was totally red, soaked in blood, as was the floor around him. His body was already cold. Tammy continues to hold him close to her, crying. The white wedding dress, ruined.

The priest and Aiesha finally arrive with the final members of the SWA. Aiesha was taken immediately to Tammy's side where she sees what's going on. She reaches over to her father's hand and takes a pulse reading, finding nothing but a cold touch to it. She slowly puts his hand down, wiping her eye from behind her glasses, and steps away from the scene to the private area behind the kitchen. She tries to be professional about her father being dead, but professionalism eludes her as she runs into the bathroom to cry.

Gadget arrives on her own with the heads of the Rescue Rangers with her. She makes her way by pushing and shoving those in her way out of the way. Finally she stands behind Marco, who she gives an elbow to the ribs to get him out the way to where she stands behind Tammy holding Fernando in her arms. "My god...", Gadget says to herself. Gadget slowly kneels down next to her friend and holds her, while tears run down from her closed eyes.

Of all the wedding guests and visitors, the one least expected to come, does and has arrived with Gadget and the others. She had literally flown there, and flies over everyone, hovering over Tammy and Fernando. If maybe she would have arrived earlier, she could have one something, but at this late stage she can not. Only taking him back to NeverNeverLand to the Fairy Queen would something be possible, but that is only if the room was full of believers, which it was not.

This scene lasted for almost an hour, as a private ambulance arrives to pick up Fernando's body. Though the others stepped away from him, Tammy held on fast to him, refusing to let him go. Marco had to pull her off him as they placed him on the gurney. She manages to break away from him as they rolled the body to the ambulance. She chases after them and catches up as they loaded him to the back of the ambulance. They did not argued with her as she pulled Ferro's gun from her purse, and allowed her to ride with him to the SWA Medical facility, where an autopsy would be conducted. The house empties out, as the members of the SWA and the friends take to their vehicles to make the second trip to the SWA compound.

Tammy was found alone in a waiting room next to the operating room, where Fernando was connected to several machines trying to bring life back into him. It was a mad and failed attempt to do the impossible- bring Fernando back to life. One by one Tammy and Fernando's friends arrive at the waiting room. She sat alone in a chair furthest from the connecting operating room, keeping the swinging doors in view. Hondo stood by the door with his shotgun in hand as the girls sat around Tammy, who was no longer crying but very quiet and unresponsive. Dr. Bianchi comes out of the operating room.

Dr. Bianchi: There was nothing we could do for him.
Hondo: Of course not, he was dead for almost an hour when we found him. Over 2 hours when he was brought here. You could not bring him back- You're not god.
Dr. Bianchi: Excuse me sir.
Hondo: Excuse yourself! Now who do we see about funeral arrangements.
Dr. Bianchi: I can understand your anger...
Hondo: Me being angry is having you in there while you pals remove buckshot out of your ass. Now about funeral arrangements.
Rose: Hondo!

Dr. Bianchi gulps.

Dr. Bianchi: Funeral arrangements are already being made. I just need to speak with the next of kin.

The girls looked at Aiesha for the moment, who was shaking her head at the prospect of planning out a funeral for her father. Instead, she points to Tammy. Dr. Bianchi looks at Tammy, and the mess she was in.

Dr. Bianchi: Tammy, would you want to come to my office?

Tammy just looks at him as if she were a little girl and somebody stole her favorite stuffed animal from her. Slowly she gets up, and walk towards him, taking Aiesha's hand and leading her to the office. They spend hours there, mostly in nonverbal communications, until arrangements are made.

- - - - -
3 days later...

Fernando's safe house was turn into a crime scene, which the SWA was in charge of the investigation. The CIA stepped into the investigation as well, as it was their safe house the murder was committed, meeting heavy resistance from the SWA. During the investigation, there were many things that were found missing.

-Fernando's American Arms Model 1984 .45 automatic.
Ballistic Forensics had found that the gun used to kill him was his own weapon, which was not found in neither the house, in any of the park vehicles in the garage, in the parking lot, or anywhere with 2 miles of the murder scene. Questioning of all those in the house at the time Fernando was found, no one seen the gun anywhere when they arrived.

-Server Security Logs.
With the house being fully automated, videos and sensors logs are always being generated. It is the actual hard drives that contained these logs and videos that were missing.

-One of the Micro-copters was missing from its bin. Though several were missing when they first arrived there, Hondo inventoried the supplies, finding and listing 4 micro-copters, 2 with engines and 2 without, all he had been working on during his free time. It is one with a working engine that missing.

-Fernando's Time Traveling Laptop.
A very dangerous device in the wrong hands. Though biometrically tied to Fernando's DNA, and self destruct if tampered with, it is not exactly hacker proof. But such a hacker would have to be up to par with Fernando's abilities.

Autopsy showed that Fernando died from a single gunshot wound to the chest by a hollow point .45 bullet he uses, that ruptured the top of the left Atrium and the bottom of the Aorta. Death was instant, according to the report, which also sites secondary injuries to him that would also be fatal: shattered broncule tube, shattered 7th Thoracic vertebrae with accompanying nerve damage. Tammy prepared for his funeral and buried him at the empty grave that bared his name, adding their wedding date as a second Date of Death. With help of the SWA, Tammy married Fernando on paper after the funeral, with the wedding date as the official day of marriage. Those who arrived to attend the wedding, went to funeral at the same church. A party was held at the safe house as per his wishes, but no one was in the partying mood. Without Fernando to program a travel portal, everyone arrived by Air Italia 747. Everyone just ate, said a few words of respect and then left. Fernando was buried in a coffin made from Grenadilla wood.

Because of the SWA publicizing Fernando's murder, the CIA Secret Safe House was no longer secret nor safe for its intended use. As compensation for her loss, it was decided that it would be given to Tammy. Whether she kept it or immediately sold it remains to be seen as it would be her prerogative as what to do with it. Much of the technology with remained intact as much of it was old cold war tech, but still useful in the right hands. Only things that were taken was the weapons technology of assorted firearms and ammunitions, and much of that was taken by the SWA. The cars were kept in the garage of the safe house for now; including the Black Porsche 928GTL, Dark Blue Jaguar XJ-V12, and the Bright Red Alpha Romero 2001 Spyder.

- - - - -
The End of the Beginning....

Tammy wears the wedding and engagement rings that were given to her by somebody who cared, as she also bared his name. Furthermore, she was back home at the cafe, but still working for the SWA as well as attending college to finish off her Premedical and Biological studies. Bink was ever present at her side, armed and ready for action, guarding her older sister better than any trained guard dog would. Once in a while they have to return to Italy, mainly for Bink's medical needs which only the SWA can provide, but also for minor missions for them to do as well. They have their choices of living space between the tree-house they grew up in, the cafe's accommodations, the SWA Dormitories or Fernando's safe house in Rome which she decided to keep for herself, and maybe perhaps to that special someone if she would ever allow herself to be special to someone ever again.

Aiesha takes to herself at Fernando's tree house, doing her job as doctor at the hospital she works for and at the cafe's clinic. She knows that in Fernando's All-Time State that he would return, but the question is, in what condition? Temporal Psychosis is at its worst when a death is involved, and as such that psychosis can lead to other character defects in his personality. But who knows, the current dead Fernando seemed to have dealt with the ramification better than the first, who was her real father, but the second took to the task of being Fernando right down to every fault, issue and responsibility. Perhaps the same will apply to the third?

- - - - -
6 Weeks later...

A bright flash of light appears midway between the cafe and Fernando's tree house. There stood a blind male flying squirrel bent down in pain and pressing his temples.

Blind Flying Squirrel: Damn you, Fernando! What have you done to me this time?!!

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18