Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
May 13th, 2024, 12:59am
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 
Gunslinger Bink II: Acorns & Ergot. (Read 104363 times)
Charles_Roberts
Newbies
Detroit, Michigan

Re: Gunslinger Bink II: Acorns & Ergot.
Reply #160 - May 21st, 2008, 10:22pm

Then Marco Took his Phone as he receve the call  

Marco: Hello  

Alex II: MARCO this is Alex II 13 Cars from Solvina are chasing us and firing too we on the Main roade Heading to Nimi come  

Marco: Right *Then he hang up* Tammy and BInk I need you to come with me and Angie now  

Tammy: Why?

Marco: Alex II in trouble  

Tammy: WHAT  

Marco: LET GO  

Then Tammy get her gun Bink get her Gun too as they got into the Car and Drove off  

On the Main Road Agent 47 Fireing on the Solivarans cars as they firing back Then MArco Car came as Tammy and Bink with Angie Firing on the cars and blasting them too as they crash then Alex II Car stop  

Alex II: Thanks  

Marco: Your Welcome  

Agent 47: Hay One of them alive  

Agent 47 Geting One of the male Mouse and Handcuffing him  

Alex II: Good  

Then they took the male mouse and got into there cars and head off to the base*

View Profile Charles_Roberts Dragon_Roberts Dragonroberts2   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #161 - May 28th, 2008, 11:20pm

Tammy returns with Marco, Angelica and Bink, not happy about being put into a shoot out, though she did it to help out Alex II. She was growing tired of the shooting and the fighting, though it was a necessary part of the job at times. It was the smell of gunpowder that got to her the most. Once in the hideout, she tells Bink to take  a bath and change out of her clothes, as she would do the same.

They both went into their room, where Fernando still slept. Bink changes out of her clothes and into a bathrobe, before taking a towel, soap and shampoo to the bathroom. Tammy took her clothes off, picking up them and Bink's belongings and putting them into a pile. She then puts on a bathrobe and ties it up tightly around her, before taking the clothes downstairs to the laundry room where they were to be washed. She goes backup stairs after getting the washing machine loaded and running with the clothes and some fragrant detergent.

Tammy was gathering her own bath items in the room. Then she sits on the edge of the bed, though she could have went to the other bathroom to shower up, she waited for Bink to return instead. The other members of the SWA were already downstairs, except for Marco and Angelica, who up stairs cleaning up and getting redressed for the day for the same reasons as Tammy and Bink. Though everyone waited for the count-down to the LSD Traffickers bombardment, there was still clean up operations to do- dealing with those who managed to slip by them on previous shipments. The Fratello teams were dispatched in pairs to various cities hardest hit for intell gathering. Then after the intell was gathered and processed, cleaning up of the vermin who were involved would soon be dealt with.

Alex II and Agent 47 retired to their rooms for a long overdue rest, but not before Charles could meet up with Alex II to discuss the details and assorted information about missions and other things. Alex II did not want to be bothered after the long drive and the gun fight that he was in made him tired on top of the other stresses of the mission getting to him, so he managed to politely told Charles that things had to wait for the moment. Priscilla also wanted to get Alex II's attention, to thank him and to tell him about Captain Eddie's correspondence, for without the intell Alex II and Agent 47 worked hard to get, the mission would not be drawing to a close. After a long shower and a hot meal, they both retired to their rooms.

Bink returned to the room after showering and drying much of herself off. Tammy went to the bathroom to do the same while Bink got dressed and fluffed out her tail. Despite the noise and the lights being turned on, Fernando buried his head under the pillows to continue on with his sleep, though it was approaching 10am. Though it is pretty late to be sleeping, Tammy and Bink have been awake for almost 4 hours, which to some is almost 1/3 of a full waking day. Once done, Bink walks over to the table and starts cleaning out her gun, a task that takes her about 1/2 an hour to do. Tammy arrives into the room as Bink starts to reassemble the gun.

Tammy wanted to say something, but didn't. Bink was correct on doing what she had to do, but now has her paws covered in burnt gunpowder and gun oil. Tammy waited for Bink to finish before saying a word, which were, "Excellent, now go wash your hands to clean up the gun residue off them." Bink puts away her weapon, wiping it down with the cleaning rag. Bink then disappears into the bathroom again if only momentarily to wash her hands. Like the day before, Tammy give Bink the day off to be with Angelica unless there are further orders from the agency.

Tammy sits on the bed as she starts fluffing out her tail before getting dressed, something all squirrels do- but whether is it done before or after depends on the individual, and Tammy seems not to care when it is done as long as it is done. She sits on the bed, taking off her robe partly to fluff out her tail from base to tip. As she does, she thinks about the rest of the day's agenda which seemed to be empty, other than going back to the bridal shop to see how the wedding dress and other items are going along. She flicks her tail about to test its fluffiness when done and satisfied with the results. She takes off her robe and walks around the room in just her panties as she gathers the other items of clothing she would need for the day, throwing them on the bed. This goes without protest from Fernando who was trying to sleep.

Fernando (groggily from under the pillows): Do you mind?
Tammy: You're awake?

He takes his head from under the pillow. Squinting, he turns to face her.  

Fernando (feeling about the nightstand for his glasses): I am now...
Tammy: Did I wake you?
Fernando: Again, yes.

Tammy walks over to the nightstand and gets his glasses for him, then sits on the edge of the bed and puts them on his face. He adjusts them.

Tammy (kissing his nose, continuing to hold herself above him): I'm sorry.
Fernando: Do you always walk about the room in your underwear?
Tammy: Only when I'm changing. Is that going to be a problem?
Fernando: No... Just that- don't want somebody coming in unannounced and seeing you, us like that.
Tammy: Is that all?
Fernando: As for me, I like you like this.
Tammy: Hmph... I bet you do...

Fernando stretches under her, yawning.
Tammy: Yuck...you need to go shower up and wash out your mouth.
Fernando: Dragon's breathe?
Tammy: Dragons have nothing on you.
Fernando: Well, there is little I can do about that right now.
Tammy: Oh no... You're not getting out of this so easily... Go- Bathroom- Now!
Fernando: Alright... Damn, let me get up first.
Tammy (as she puts her hands on his shoulders): Hmmm...
Fernando: Hmmm What?
Tammy: Hmmm... I wonder what you would look like without that mustache...
Fernando: No! No One, Nothing touches the mustache!
Tammy: Dye your hair black...
Fernando: No! I've earned everyone of these grey hairs!
Tammy: Well, then, since I have you pinned down, you're helpless to refuse...

*WHUMP!*

Tammy now finds herself pinned under Fernando.

Fernando: Don't ever threaten my mustache or my grey hairs. Don't ever force me to change those things that makes me who or what I am, because you will lose.

Fernando slowly gets up off her and back under the blankets.

Tammy (sitting up on the bed): Hey, No fair!
Fernando (from under the blankets): What's No fair?
Tammy: What you just did...
Fernando: What, pin you down on the bed?
Tammy: Yes...
Fernando: I'm just faster and stronger than you, that's all.  But if you had truly pinned me down, then I would not have been able to get up... dear.
Tammy: Hmph...
Fernando: What?
Tammy: I did not tell you to...
Fernando (interrupting her): Alls fair in love and war... so if you think you have me in a precarious position you better recheck.
Tammy: No, not that!  
Fernando: Then what?
Tammy: I did not tell you to.... Err... get off!
Fernando: But... you said before, I got worse-than-dragon's breathe. Besides Its too early for me to be fooling around.
Tammy: Oooo....

Fernando places an arm under her, lifts her and throws her on top of him as she was before when she thought she had him pinned down to the bed. Then he puts his arms around her.

Fernando: Look, Tammy, love, I don't mind the playfulness and the passion and the other things we will share but there will be times when neither one of us will be up to it, and for most mornings- I'm not up to it... Maybe as I get used to having a lover again I will but now I'm not. Besides, neither one of us belong on top of the other. You belong besides me next to my heart, and I hope I belong besides you next to yours.
Tammy (kisses his nose first): You will always belong besides me, next to my heart- that is where you belong. That is why I'm willing to sleep with you, and share those moments of intimacy with you when we can have them.
Fernando: Like now?
Tammy: It was fun while it lasted. But you need to shower up and wash out that yuck mouth!
Fernando: You just wait until we're married... you'll be waking up next to this yuck mouth every morning for the... next...

Fernando stops.

Tammy: What's wrong?
Fernando: Nothing.
Tammy: Then finish what you were saying.
Fernando: No... Look, I don't like to be reminded of my mortality, and I was about to say, 40 or so years but in actuality none of my male ancestors ever made past 50.
Tammy: Oh, you dingy head! What ever time we have I will treasure forever... How can you think like that- especially since you have done everything squirrelly possible to help me and yet ask nothing in return!
Fernando: What if I did ask for some sort of payment, would you pay it?
Tammy: Yes, but that would depend...
Fernando: On?
Tammy: I'll do anything for you unless it  means that I would get hurt in the process.
Fernando: What if it did, would you still?
Tammy: I would have to think about it. Why? You want me to pay you back? The price of what you gave me, I would not know how.
Fernando: What if I wanted to have unbridled passionate sex with you as the price?
Tammy: Uhm...
Fernando: As my faithful and loving wife?
Tammy: Of course I would, and willing do so every day and night you want...
Fernando: But only as my wife.
Tammy: Of course.
Fernando: So, would you marry me?
Tammy (shows off ring): I already said yes.
Fernando: You willing to take me as I am?
Tammy: Always.
Fernando: Worst-than-dragon's-breathe and all?
Tammy: Go to the bathroom first, wash your mouth, then come back.
Fernando: I would, expect for one little problem...
Tammy: What's that?
Fernando: You're on top of me.
Tammy: Oh (teehee!)...
Fernando: You getting off then?
Tammy: No, not yet...
Fernando: Why not?
Tammy: Just want to spend some alone time with my fiancee and boyfriend.
Fernando: You got a caffine addict for a fiancee and a boyfriend, and if I dont get any coffee soon, I'm going to get a major headache and will be grumpy and mean all day...

Tammy jumps off the bed and starts getting dress quickly, saying, "That's Right!"

Fenando manages to sit up and looks at her move quickly as she gets dressed for the second time. He then gets off the bed and takes his robe, towel and other bathroom accessories as Tammy runs out of the room. He then steps into the closet and pulls out a shirt and pants which are placed onto the room's table, along with some fresh underwear which he picked up along the way. He heads off to the bathroom to take care of personal hygiene business.

Less than a 1/2 hour later, Fernando returns to the bedroom, a bit fresher and cleaner than he had entered it. It takes less than 5 minutes to take change into his normal clothes. He was on his way downstairs shortly after that.

Tammy has set the coffee machine to start another round of brew, and had poured a cup for Fernando as he showered up upstairs. She had already added the sugar and cream to his liking, and was letting it sit to cool, which was his preference. Fernando came downstairs to see the others working on the dining room table, going past into the kitchen to make his breakfast. Tammy gives him his coffee and a kiss on the lips. He gives her a slight hug and a kiss in return. Most of the group Ooo'ed but there was one Ewww, which got Fernando's attention the most. Fernando gulped down 1/4 of his coffee before turning to the group.

Fernando: What's with the stupid kid's act?

They all looked at him.

Fernando: I don't mind the Ooo's, but the Eww was really immature! I don't question or comment on the relationships you have with others, you do not do the same to me or Tammy!
Charles: Well, if you weren't so much older than she was, maybe there would be no complaints.
Fernando: Don't go there. What two grown adults do is their personal business, and last I checked, Tammy is an adult.
Charles: Just barely.
Fernando: Being an adult is not based on one's age, but how they carry themselves, and how mature they are, not by how many years they have have in age. Besides- Aren't you a couple of thousand years old? Yet You have a 30-something year old for a wife, so you should not be complaining about us or our age difference, and the only one I have to prove anything too is to Tammy herself. I don't owe anything to anyone except a little respect.
Charles: Good Speech... But I'm just going to say that you, sir are too old for her and I do not trust you with her.
Fernando: Think as you like and as you will. That is not going to change the fact that we will be married as soon as this mission is over. I am not here to prove anything to you as it is.
Tammy: Charles- behave yourself!
Charles: I'm just letting my thoughts known...
Tammy: Then let them be known with some respect. Furthermore, you may not trust him, but I do and he has yet failed me! For us, that's what counts!
Charles: Well... there is no need for the PDA (Public Display of Affection).
Tammy: Look- this is Fernando's place, not outside in the public, and if it were, I will still hug and kiss him openly as he would do the same for me. You are all here due to his open invitation, patience and gratitude. Most of us have work to do and we can do it here. The rest are just here, so the choice is yours- want to cause problems- you can leave and go to where the heck you like! Everyone else can stay.

Fernando just stares at the dragon and nods. Then he turns away to start on his breakfast. With everyone working on the dining room table, Fernando sets up an area to stand up and eat on at the service island between the two spaces. There he ate as Tammy leaned against him holding on, taking an occassional nibble from his plate. He was quickly done with his meal and coffee, putting the plate into the dishwasher and turning it on. Tammy remembers that she has clothes in the washer and runs downstairs to put them into the dryer.

Fernando goes over to the living room, turning on the tv for some news. Nothing much was on take notice of, so he turns is back off. Charles sits down on the seat next to his, with Widget joining him a few seconds after. He leans over to Fernando and makes his statement known.

Charles: I know Squirrel Mating Season had passed, so Tammy better not be pregnant.
Fernando: It is none of your business if she is or is not. But for you information, she wants to save herself for her wedding day, and I have resepcted that. Now, you better get off that Mr. High and Mighty power trip out of here. I am the master of this house, and any guess that wont respect the master can respectfully leave.

Charles nods and then extends a hand to Fernando. Fernando takes it and shakes it, as they both try to squeeze on each other's grip. They both hold on for a while before letting go, nodding at each other in the silence male language of 'Yeah, you're good...'

Hondo steps up behind Fernando's chair and asks a question to break up the tension between Charles and Fernando.

Hondo: Hey, Boss Squirrel Man, don't we have anything to do today?
Fernando: Not that I can remember.
Hondo: How about checking the tuxedoes for the wedding...
Fernando: Oh shit- yes... Let me go upstairs and get the reciepts... Get Marco to the back by the Porsche!

Fernando hops out of his chair and runs up the stairs to his room. Once in his room, Fernando takes his gun and wallet from their places and places them on his body. Hondo walks over to Marco and whispers to him in his ear. Marco tells Ferro to watch the girls while he was gone, and they both leave to meet Fernando in the rear parking lot. Fernado puts on a matching jacket and leaves the room running. Soon he was stepping out the room, meeting up with Marco and Hondo outside.

Marco: Whats the meaning of this? We don't have to go to refit until after the bombing.
Fernando: Look-just take care of Tammy and Bink for me while I'm gone. Hell- (pointing to the barbeque grill at the end of the play area) go get a few cleaning items for that and get it ready. We are going to have some grilled steaks- Hondo and I are buying.
Marco: OK, what's going on?
Hondo: When Fernando and Charles are in the same room, there is always a fight between them too. So its best that they are seaparated, for now.
Marco: But its your place- throw them out.
Fernando: I would, but he's Tammy's friend and Alex II's adoptive cousin. He also or at least used to work for the CIA, so I don't know if he is here for personal or professional reasons. Just let him have his time and peace, and if he talks to Alex II, be within an earshot of them- pick up everything that they have to say.
Marco: I will.
Fernando: Thank you.

Fernando opens the door to his Porsche and both he and Hondo get in. Soon they were on their way to where ever it is that they are going. Marco gets into his Fiat covered Ferrari and drives off to the local market.

View Profile   IP Logged
Charles_Roberts
Newbies
Detroit, Michigan

Reply #162 - Jun 9th, 2008, 12:17am

Charles: Widget my love *Rubbing her hair* HOw you doing my sweet  

Widget: I Am doing fine love  

CHarles: Well I Still Need talk to Alex II but right now let watch Italy/American TV  

Then CHarles turn on the TV a News Buttian cmae on as a Male Italy Mouse was tere with his papers

Marcus: Hello I am Marcus Davion in New York City, USA Two Famious Doctors Sparky and Buzz were Kidnaped at there Sincese Bulding in Downtown Manhattan by the LSD Trafficers Croatia after that they dissaperd in Croatia So if anyone have info in Croatia called NSA, Section 2 Italy Division, Italy Police, Croatia Police and US NAVY too  

then Phone Ring as Charles Took it  

Foxglove (On a Scured Phone): Charles Did you heard the news Sparky and Buzz were taken by LSD Trafficers  

Charles: I Know and I think they not going to be near Slovenija I Have a Hunch they going to be in Bosna and Hercegovina area I will let the others know about this inculding Alex II and Agent 47  

Foxglove: Thanks and Dale say hi he Recurpating and well Chip Still Mad at Feranando  

Charles: WHY?  

Foxglove; For Not Calling him but he say Tell Gadget He say hi too

Charles: I Will do that well See you later  

Foxglove; Bye  

Then she hang up as CHalres Hang up and Thinks  

Charles: LSD I think they going to make there Strike agents us probley oneday but when?  

Widget: Well we have to tell them of this  

Charles: I Know love I know

View Profile Charles_Roberts Dragon_Roberts Dragonroberts2   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #163 - Jun 11th, 2008, 4:19pm

Hondo just sat and looked out the window as Fernando drove.

"that was good timing." Fernando said.

"Thanks. didn't want any more trouble you7 know." Hondo said flatly.

"I know a good place to get what we want, but is farther than the local market." Fernando said.

"hmm." Hondo said.

"you want to start at the bakery or the butchers?" Fernando inquired.

"don't care." Hondo said.

"whats wrong?" Fernando asked.

"Nothin'" Hondo said.

"Something is bothering you and its not like to to let it get to you like this, whats up?" Fernando asked in a demandin' tone.

"It will seem stupid to you or you'll tell em i told you so, so why bother?" Hondo mumbled.

"its Rose isn't it? whats up?" Fernando asked.

"you know she's goin' back into the navy. she is excited 'bout it, but in this shes got further form me. I got this this mornin' in my hat." Hondo held up the engagement ring Fernando had given him to give to Rose.  

"She say anything?" Fernando asked.

"a short note. it says, 'its over and its your fault.' She didn't even sign it." Hondo said.

"you didn't try to . . ." Fernando started to say and was cut off.

"NO!!! I didn't!! you should know me better!" Hondo sputtered.

"You didn't let me finish. I was going to say, 'you didn't try to talk to her this morning about it?'." Fernando said in a bit of an irritated tone.

"I'm sorry. Guess I'm a bit touchy 'bout it." Hondo said.

"you most certainly are." Fernando agreed.

"No I didn't get to. I tried to and she avoided me." Hondo said.

"Did you 2 have a fight or something?" Fernando inquired.

"No. last night everythin' was ok. well she did snap at me once yesterday over nothin', but everythin' was fine after. We parted with a quick kiss and all was good. she dumped me and i don't know why." Hondo said with his head hangin'.

"I'm sorry, Hondo. I had hoped it wouldn't happen to you 2." Fernando said.

"you warned us it could happen. fall in love under stress and after the stress starts to lift we'll find we didn't love each other, but I did and do love her." Hondo said.

"She dumped you. you need to forget her and move on." Fernando said.

"easy to say, but hard to do. i love her and i want to get things right." Hondo said.

"well, if she won't talk to you, what can you do? forget her." Fernando said.

"But I . ." Hondo started.

"FORGET HER!!" Fernando shouted. Hondo stared at him with a 'P'ed off look.
"Hondo, you won't do yourself any good by chasing a woman who doesn't want you. Se will only chastise you more if you keep after her. She lied to you when she said she loved you and would always do so and she will lie to you again if you continue. Let her go." Fernando said.

"I'll try. In life, nothin' has ever gotten to me the way a woman can." Hondo said.

"Even the strongest of men have fallen because of a woman. think of Samson." Fernando said.

"True. I'd rather charge hell with a bucket of water than deal with this." Hondo mumbled.

"I know how you feel. trust me, I know all too well. You have to do for yourself in this, but I am here and will help you if i can and should. Some of this you have to do yourself though." Fernando said.

"Thanks, Boss man." Hondo said. He placed the ring in the cup holder in Fernando's car. Fernando picked it up and handed it back to Hondo.

"Keep this. You will find another better woman, someday and you will need this." Fernando said.

"Thanks." Hondo said.

"Don't thank me, but you can do 2 things for me." Fernando said.

"If I can, yes, and gladly so." Hondo said.

"first don't fall in love, or at least don't cultivate a relationship during a mission, and second, when this is all over dropp the Boss man and all other forms of that!" Fernando said. Hondo chuckled.

"You got that boss squirrel man!" Hondo said.

"yes, that one as well. 2 miles up this road on the right and we will be there." Fernando said.

When they got there they looked 'round a bit to kill some time before they started their errands. they didn't take long to get the stuff for the cook out, but they were there 2 hours. They loaded up the car and started back.

"I am in no hurry; are you?" Fernando asked.

"Not me." Hondo said.

"ok then we will take the scenic route then." Fernando said.

"Sounds good with me." Hondo said.Hondo tipped his hat over his eyes and rested for a bit as they headed away from the market and to the safe house by the longer route.

Hondo

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #164 - Jun 16th, 2008, 1:13pm

Fernando and Hondo were gone for several hours, as they spent the time around Rome. Tammy on the other hand went down to the laundry room, and was followed by Gadget, who was followed by Widget who kept her distance and hid to listen in on their conversation.

Gadget: Things not working out between you and Fernando?
Tammy: Things could not be any better between us. It's the other people who are causing problems.
Gadget: Well, don't let it worry you. People have been against Chip and I since we got married. It seems that people get jealous for the stupidest of reasons. And gosh- if anyone else have asked to have married me a long time ago, I might have taken the chance depending on who it may have been in asking.
Tammy: Well, Fernando was the first to seriously ask me and I said yes. Everyone else was playing around to be serious.
Gadget: Like who, if I can ask.
Tammy: Alex for one... when we were younger, and I told him that I was too young to marry. Then after that, he started to act all stupid and mean towards me so when he left to work for the government, it was no great loss.
Gadget: Really?
Tammy: Charles too. He thought he can ask me to marry him not too long after Alex left and I told him no. Who he think he is, coming onto me like that! Then there was Dale, and Chip- before he married you. I swear- men should not be making promises that they can not keep!
Gadget: My Chip?
Tammy: Yes- Your Chip Maplewood. He told me that if I married him that I could be the leader of the Rangers when he retired. But he had no intentions of retiring, nor that I wanted the position in the first place- but there he was, dangling it like some prize for me to get up on my hind legs and jump for it.
Gadget: Maybe be he was testing you or something?
Tammy: Like Fernando says, I don't like being...

Bink enters the staircase, drawing her gun on Widget who was hiding.

Bink: Freeze! Who are you and what are you doing here?!!

Gadget and Tammy run to the staircase.

Gadget: Widget! What are you doing here?!!
Widget: Oh nothing...
Tammy: Oh, I bet. Start talking or Bink will start shooting...
Widget: Tammy, Tammy, Tammy... you have changed so much! You have grown!
Tammy: Oh spare my the act- you aint getting an Oscar for it! Now explain what you are doing here.
Widget: I saw you and my sister come down and I thought I could join in.
Tammy: I bet. How much have you heard eavesdropping on us?
Widget: I wasn't eavesdropping, dear.
Gadget: With those cyborg ears of your, I know you could.
Widget: But really, I did not hear about what you said about marrying Alex or Charles... (covering her mouth) OOPS!

Tammy grabs Widget by the arm and pulls her into the laundry room.

Tammy: Get in here before Bink starts filling your cyborg rear end with 9mm rounds! Bink, put away the gun!

Bink does as she is told.

Gadget: What were you doing out there?
Widget: Oh come on, Gadg... you would think that we were still feuding. No those days are over, I swear.
Gadget: What were you doing out there, Widg...
Widget: OK, I cant lie, not to you. (then she looks at both of them momentarily) I just want to know what's going on. You know- the secrecy, the weapons,... the people... You know, if I did not know any better, I would swear that this is some secret society planning out some world domination quest, with Fernando as the ring leader!

Tammy tries hard to keep herself from laughing. Then she gives Widget an answer.

Tammy: If you really want to know, it's the opposite. We- Fernando, his agency, and I with my agency, are trying to stop a terrorist group from selling dope and drugs to the Italian communities.
Widget: Your Agency? You mean the Rangers, right?
Gadget: The Rangers are not involved. This is way over our heads to handle.
Widget: Then, by 'Your Agency', who are you talking about?
Tammy: Italy's Social Work Agency.
Widget: How did you join them?
Tammy: It's a long story, but lets say that it was prearranged.
Widget: Prearranged? Honey- I got plenty of time to listen...

Tammy walks away to the dryer and checks the clothes inside. She then closes the door to let it continue for a few more minutes and turns to Widget.

Tammy: Frankly Widget, its not my business to say. Its not that I don't trust you, but this is something for you not to get involved in. Bad enough I have you sister here!
Gadget: I'm just overseeing for the Rangers, and helping you out with the wedding.
Tammy: Another JAFO, I swear.
Gadget: A what?
Widget: 'Just Another Freaking Observer...'
Gadget: And how would you know?
Widget: Been called it more often than I wanted too.
Gadget: Well, that's not nice Tammy.
Widget: Wait a minute- what is Bink doing with a gun?
Tammy: Its hers.
Widget: HERS!??!

Tammy sighs. Then she pulls out hers from behind in a hidden holster, shows it and puts it back.

Tammy: We are all armed. We have to be, since the people we are going after are not nice. They almost killed Bink and I almost a month ago. We spent something like 2 weeks in the hospital in a coma. So, we need to be able to fight back on the same level they try to attack us with.
Widget: That may explain why you have a gun but it does not explain why Bink has a gun.
Tammy: You don't get it- we were both targeted. So both our lives are in danger of attack, so it would be best if we were both armed.
Widget: But Bink is just a little girl.
Tammy: She's almost 14, which is far from little.
Widget: Is that how you are going to allow things to be? You know that there are laws against this sort of thing.
Tammy: Blackmailing me?
Widget: I don't think Bink should be in such situation.
Tammy: There is a lot that you do not know, and should be left in not knowing. Lets leave it at that.

Tammy takes a laundry basket and takes it with her to the dryer, stuffing the clothes from within the dryer and into the basket. She then takes the basket upstairs. Gadget, Widget and Bink follow her up to her room. Once upstairs, Tammy puts away the clean clothes that she folded up and then starts to gather the other clothes from the clothes hamper to take downstairs. She notices Bink hanging around and tells her to be with Angie as to not get her involved in the adult chatter. Bink leaves to find Angie to be with.

Widget: Why are you ordering her around like that?
Tammy: She is still a child, and she should not be listening to this conversation.
Widget: I think you should give her some more freedom. She is growing up you know.
Tammy: She has a lot to learn before I can do that.
Widget: But you allow her to walk around with a gun.
Tammy: Yes. She got a higher score on gun safety, usage and marksmanship than I did.

Gadget tries not to laugh.

Widget: I'm going to have to call the authorities on this.

Tammy takes her wallet from her purse as she searches for other items to wash. Widget manages to catch it, opens it and look at the identification card with her picture on it and badge inside.

Widget: Social Work Agency Section II?
Tammy: I am the authority... (Tammy walks up to her and takes the wallet from her) So if you were to take it to the authorities, you will have to deal with me.
Widget: You got a boss to go to, I'll complain to him.
Tammy: Widget- Section 2 is where children, little girls, like Bink are used to help enforce the law, and therefore are armed.

Widget does not believe what she is hearing, and finding it hard to accept.

Tammy: All of the girls have no parents or family to go to, so the SWA took them in, trained them and continue to educate them so that they don't become dregs of society. But in Bink's case, when our mother and her husband's family was slaughtered, they thought Bink had no family until I tried to recover her. It was in that recovery that was when I joined the SWA. So, I must say, she has done well despite what has happened to her.
Widget: And the government allows this?
Tammy: The government allows this because the mafia and the terrorists also use children for their illegal activities. Only way to catch a child criminal terrorist is with another child. This is not the United States, Widget. This is Italy, and the laws and situations are different here. It is better for Bink to be on the side of good, than to be a victim of bad or one of its pawns.
Widget: But she is still a pawn, for the government.
Tammy: Not while I have some say on it. Look, any little girl you see around here, around us adults, is part of the program, and they are all armed. So, if I were you, I would not try any funny business, because I only control Bink. The other girls have their own handlers to restrain them, and some of them tend to shoot first and ask questions later.

Widget can only stare back in disbelief, as Tammy takes the basket of dirty clothes down stairs to the laundry room. Once in the laundry room, she dumps the clothes into the washing machine, gives its measured amounts of detergents and liquid softeners before turning it on. She then leans against the machine, looking back at Widget.

Tammy: So what do you want?
Widget: Nothing. Nothing at all.
Tammy: Somehow I don't believe that. So why were you eavesdropping on us?
Widget: Anything else I should know about the children here?
Tammy: Not really.
Widget: Do they go to school?
Tammy: If you can call it that- yes.
Widget: Call it that?
Tammy: We handlers provide schooling for them.
Widget: Is that enough?
Tammy: Through the government, the handlers created a school for them and we handlers are the teachers. They learn science, math, language arts, physical education, music and much more. She gets a far better education here than what she would have gotten back at the cafe.
Widget: You're just saying that.
Tammy: Bink knows 3 languages besides English, she can play the violin like a concert master, and she's well versed in her literature and sciences. She managed to learn all that in the past 2 or so years she was here in the SWA. I don't see the cafe supplying that kind of service in educational opportunities.

Widget stands there in awe for the moment, then says something in German.

Widget: (Then if so, prove it to me)
Tammy: (My German is not as good as hers, but I managed to learn enough to work with it.)
Widget: Well, if that don't beat all?
Tammy: Oh stop it, Widget. Why are you here? To harass us?
Widget: IT has been a learning experience, that's for sure.
Gadget: Widg....
Widget: Alright, alright... I wanted to know more about this marriage thing you are going to have. Who's the guy? Not Fernando I hope.
Tammy: You too?
Widget: Don't waste you life on him. He's old, wont be able to provide for you and you see how he treats everyone, he's probably an abuser on top of everything.
(Both Tammy and Gadget): He Is Not An Abuser!!*....

Then they turn to face each other.

Widget: My... this is unexpected. Is my sister having an affair?
Gadget: I am not. I just know him better than most.
Widget: Sounds to me that you two are more involved than you dare to admit.
Tammy: Fernando told me about it, and there is nothing going on between them. And I can trust him for telling me the truth... unlike you.
Widget: Me?
Tammy: Face it Widget- you have tried to kill Gadget and any of her friends that were in the way, destroy the Rangers, destroy the cafe, and for what? Some thing that was supposed to be an accident? You have a lot to prove to me more than Fernando ever did when we first met.
Widget: But he's old... double your age at least.
Tammy: So?
Gadget: Love knows no age, no face or no race.
Widget: Easy for you to say- you married a Chipmunk.
Gadget: And you married a dragon who's probably been around since the building of the pyramids.
Widget: He's only 1200 years old.
Tammy: He's probably older. Besides, look whose talking! Your husband saw history unfold in front of him! Technology evolved, ideas that were hundreds of years old into reality. And you're calling Fernando old? You're such a hypocrite.
Widget: He has you brained washed, doesn't he.
Tammy: He does not. I love him and he loves me back. That is more than what I can say about the guys I have dated in the past.
Widget: He definitely has you brain washed.
Gadget: You should leave it alone. (Widget turns to face her with a mean look) I mean, it is none of anybody's business on who marries who, right? We are not our sister's keeper, and as such, we cant tell her not to do anything if she refuses to listen.
Widget: So you have tried...
Gadget: Well...
Tammy: Yes she did, and it was high time that she turned herself around from it too.
Widget: So, explain to me that he's not an abuser, Gadget...
Gadget: Uhm...
Widget: Sounds to me that you two may have gone out or something... But as far as I know you met him some 2 years after getting married to Chip, so if you had dated him... you had to have cheated against your husband...
Gadget: I did not cheat on my husband!
Widget: My, defensive, aren't we?
Tammy: If Fernando and Gadget had dated, it was so as friends and not as lovers!
Widget: Hmmm... Cover up too. I'm going to have to talk to Chip about this.
Gadget: No!
Widget: What was that?
Gadget: No, you don't need too. He already knows about our past, and well, no use in beating a dead horse...
Widget: Oh, but in beating a dead horse, it shows the other horses what's to happen to them if they are to fail in their tasks... Besides, if Chip already knows...
Tammy: You daft or something, Widget?!! Gadget said to leave it alone!
Widget: So why are you two covering up for him? On second thought, why rush into a marriage? Tammy- are you?
Tammy: Oh, that's it! You want to know Widget- then I will tell you- I AM PREGNANT WITH FERNANDO'S PUPPIES!  WE FOOLED AROUND DURING SQUIRREL MATING SEASON, AND THINGS WENT TOO FAR, AND NOW I'M PREGNANT BECAUSE OF IT! There, I said it!  What else do you want to know? Want pictures or videos? I'm sure I can get them off security cams for you!
Gadget: Tammy, Tell Me You Two Didn't!
Widget: My...
Tammy: Now, Widget- I cant throw you out of this house for its Fernando's house and only he can do that- but I want you away from me! The sooner the better!
Widget: Well, I don't know how long we are going to stay but I'll oblige your wish... ta-ta for now...

Widget starts to walk up the stairs, and back to the main floor. Tammy continues to lean against the washer, with her arms crossed across her chest and looking down at the floor. Gadget checks in Widget to see if she really left the staircase, and then returns to Tammy.

Gadget: Tammy? Are you? Really? Pregnant?
Tammy: I'm not. I'm still a virgin.
Gadget: Then why did you say all that?
Tammy: Widget wanted dirt, so I gave her a whole shit load of it. I don't know why, but people like her seem to get their kicks from other people's down falls. And even if I were pregnant by Fernando- I would consider it a good thing, and not a bad thing like Widget thinks.
Gadget: So you only said that...
Tammy: To get her out of here, yes. She got her crap load of gossip to last her a year or more.
Gadget: So you're...
Tammy: Still a virgin, and not pregnant.
Gadget: Can I be honest with you on something?
Tammy: What?
Gadget: I'm sorry.
Tammy: For?
Gadget: I tried to end your relationship with him by trying to seduce him. But he refused to have me. I even tried to sleep with him, and still nothing.
Tammy: Wait- Sleep?
Gadget: I snuck into his room and bed while he slept, and tried to wake him up. But even when he woke up, he was not interested in me in that way- you know. He told me that he cares about you. Understand that I tried to test him so that he could fail, and he did not fail. That says a lot about him.
Tammy: I knew he was hiding something from me that involved you.
Gadget: Look, it was my fault, not his. I was testing him, pushing him to fail.
Tammy: I'll forgive you on one thing.
Gadget: What would that be?
Tammy: Answer me what would you have done if he did failed and you got pregnant by him?

Gadget gulps before giving an answer.

Gadget: I never thought about that until Fernando asked me the same question. And the answer I gave him was that I would  keep the baby because I think abortions are wrong. Then I would have to tell my husband about it as well, you know, be honest with him since I owe him that.
Tammy: And what if Chip leaves you?
Gadget: Fernando said that he would support me and the child, whether Chip leaves or not. Can you forgive me?
Tammy: So nothing happened between you two?
Gadget: Yes, nothing happened. And believe me, I tried my best throwing myself at him. He just would not take me. He said that if he did it would hurt you and he does not want that to happen.
Tammy: Are you ever going to do that again to him?
Gadget: No, never!
Tammy: Even if I tell you too?
Gadget: Huh?
Tammy: If I told you to do so, would you do it?
Gadget: Why would you tell me too?
Tammy: I don't know... to test him, like if he's drunk, or we can not do it because of health issues with me like being pregnant.
Gadget: But squirrels and mice are pregnant for 6 months. That's a short time, compared to an elephant who is pregnant for 2 years!
Tammy: Yeeesh! Pregnant for 2 years... But seriously, if something were to happen to me, an accident or if I got sick, perhaps deathly ill, would you do that to him for me?
Gadget: What do you mean by all that?
Tammy: Well (she lets out a sigh), its an old squirrelly tradition that hardly anyone follows anymore. But it goes like this- if something happens to me, that I would arrange a friend like you to be there to take care of him during that time of need, especially in those personal and private needs.
Gadget: I would have to think about it.
Tammy: What is there to think about?
Gadget: A lot!
Tammy: Like?
Gadget: What if I'm still married to Chip by then?
Tammy: What if something happens to me in this crazy job I have? I already had a couple of close calls!
Gadget: I would have to think about it.
Tammy: Well... if something were to happen to Chip, I would want Fernando there for you.
Gadget: That is so...
Gadget: Ewww!
Tammy: Wait a minute- weren't you the one trying to seduce him?
Gadget: I was only testing him.
Tammy: And what if that test went all the way and you end up pregnant with his puppies?
Gadget: I would have stopped it before it went that far.
Tammy: That's a dangerous game to be playing, Gadget!
Gadget: Dangerous? How so?
Tammy: What if you and he were drunk? Hmmm? Can you sit there and tell me that you are in full control of yourself while being drunk?

Gadget does not answer.

Tammy: You're not, nobody is!
Gadget: But he has these pills...
Tammy: I know all about the RU-22 pills. I'm just saying what if you and/or him were drunk. Or what if he was drunk and you weren't? Teasing a man like that is not a safe thing to do! In fact, he could get into a drunken rage and rape you...

Gadget just gulps.

Tammy: You don't think about those things, now do you?
Gadget: What is there to think?
Tammy: When you get a man all hyped up with promise of a good time and you and/or he are drunk or worse, you can not push him away because he'll go ape shit on you! You would think you are in control, but you are not!
Gadget: Then, Tammy- I'm sorry, 'No' means 'No' and if he forces me to do something I don't want to do, he would have to go to jail or worse.
Tammy: And I would bail him out and tell the police that it's a fabrication on your part.
Gadget: You would not dare.
Tammy: Before you and Chip married, he and I dated for a short while... and I swear- that 'munk does not know the meaning of the word 'No' until I had to knee his in the acorns on more than one occasion.  
Gadget: You're just saying that to make Chip look bad.
Tammy: I'm telling you the truth. We only dated for that 1 summer, and boy, he was unbearable! It was open mating season all the time with him!
Gadget: I don't believe you...
Tammy: Next time you and he get busy practicing making puppies, I want you to look at the inside of his right leg near the groin, move the fur around...
Gadget: What for?

Tammy holds up her paw at Gadget, showing off her claws.

Tammy: You'll find my defense mark on him there... 5 little scars from my claws cutting him... he would not take 'No' as an answer so I had to draw blood from him to make him stop.
Gadget: So if this is true, what does this have to do with Fernando?
Tammy: Fernando is twice as strong as Chip, and he does not feel pain. So if you had to fight him off you, you would lose. That is why I'm asking what if your test went to far- you would not be able to fight him off.
Gadget: Is this experience talking?
Tammy: Experience?
Gadget: You can tell me the truth- did you had to fight him off you? Have he tried to force it on you?
Tammy: No.
Gadget: Why do I sense you're lying.
Tammy: He fought me off a couple of times,  in fact this morning was one of them, but...
Gadget: But what?
Tammy: He picked me up like a twig and tossed me to the other side of the bed!

Gadget stares at Tammy, unsure how to take this. To whether laugh or make a sarcastic remark about it, she did not know.

Tammy: Gadget?

Gadget remains silent for the moment.

Tammy: Earth calling Gadget... Come in Gadget...

Gadget snaps out of it.

Tammy: You OK?
Gadget: Yeah...
Tammy: What happened?
Gadget: Nothing. No, really...Golly... I was thinking, if he picked you up and tossed you like a twig, and you and me are about the same size, except for that tail of yours adds more weight, and like you say he feels no pain but how is that possible, maybe it's a flying squirrel thing from crashing into too many trees or something else, but if it were me instead of you, he might have done something to me, right? But he hasn't even though I gave him the opportunity to have done so several times already and he didn't take it, so that says more about him than I can ever say, gee... Tammy... you do not know what you have in him.
Tammy: Don't you think I know that?
Gadget: Would it be stupid if we broke out song right about now?
Tammy: Yeah. Lets not and say that we did.
Tammy: You have to stop thinking. It gets you into trouble.
Gadget: I know. I just cant help it.
Tammy: Look, I forgive you for trying to seduce my fiancee. I'm not happy about it, but since nothing happened, then I can easily forgive you for trying. And thanks.
Gadget: Thanks?
Tammy: Thanks for trying, and you failing, which means that I can trust him around other women. So, you slept with him...
Gadget: That is as far as it went, we slept. You know he talks in his sleep?
Tammy: No he doesn't, I slept with him every night I can, even with Bink in the room with us in the other bed, I know he does not talk in his sleep.
Gadget: Well, he did when I was with him. And all he said was your name. He thought you were there instead of me.
Tammy: Well... I don't believe it. But if that's true, then I can only be that much more reassured of him.
Gadget: But he  did with me.
Tammy: If he did with you, then he must have thought you were me, so what do I have to worry about.
Gadget: But...
Tammy: But nothing, Gadget. I'm not going to explain what or why the way Fernando is, so lets drop it. OK?
Gadget: OK, I guess.

For a moment there was silence between the two.

Gadget: So things between you and Fernando OK?
Tammy: Never better.
Gadget: So he's not forcing you into things, like... you know...
Tammy: Sometimes I wished he did. I mean, it gets frustrating having to wait and all.
Gadget: But getting married is the right thing to do, right?
Tammy: Well, yes, but I wish we were married now and get it over with it.
Gadget: But, what if...
Gadget: What if, well, for some reason, the both of you were incompatible? Or what you thought was love is no longer there after you get married?
Tammy: Its not going to happen.
Gadget: How can you be so sure? Things like that happen all the time. That's why there is divorce court.
Tammy: You know Fernando is Roman Catholic, right?
Gadget: What does that have to do with anything?
Tammy: Roman Catholics don't believe in divorces. Its against their religion, and if they do they get kicked out of the church. Furthermore, this is Italy- Everyone is Roman Catholic here.
Gadget: Then if the marriage goes bad, how do they separate?
Tammy: They have their own annulment process, but its only for dire circumstances like infidelity and abuse.
Gadget: What if he starts to abuse you when you two are married?
Tammy: He would have started to abuse me by now, don't you think?
Gadget: Marriage change men. Did you know that about 20 years ago, a marriage made a woman into a man's personal property? And that if the man forces his wife to have sex, if he rapes her, that back then because she was his property, there was nothing she could do about it?
Tammy: Things have changed since then, and Fernando is not that type of guy.
Gadget: How can you be sure?
Tammy: How can you be sure that Chip was that guy to you? Or is he abusing you to keep quiet and forcing you to do things you don't want to do? Hmmm?
Gadget: Chip has been a loving and caring husband!
Tammy: How do you know he wont turn on you?
Gadget: Because he hasn't.
Tammy: Well then, Fernando has not done so with me neither. And I know that in my heart that he wont ever betray me. So therefore, I can trust him.

For a while Gadget does not answer. Tammy turns around and adds more detergent soap to the washing machine. She then puts away the box of soap and turns to Gadget.

Gadget: I think you put too much in there.
Tammy: I know what I'm doing, I do it this way all the time.
Gadget: OK, if you insist.

After a couple of seconds of silence.

Gadget: Where do you think the guys went off to?
Tammy: Far away from here. Do you blame them?
Gadget: They could have at least taken us with them.
Tammy: Could, should, would... all the same difference to me. Besides, later on when all this laundry is done, we gals have to go back to the bridal shop and check out the progress of the fittings.
Gadget: Already?
Tammy: The wedding in a week from tomorrow!
Gadget: Oh, that's right!
Tammy: When I put the clothes in the dryer, I want you to gather the ladies upstairs so we can leave within a 1/2 hour from then. Until then, I got things to do and clean up.

Tammy glances over the timer on the washing machine, then starts to leave the basement, with Gadget behind her. She then locks the door to the basement when they leave before continuing upstairs to the bedroom. Tammy leaves the door open as she walks in, starting to clean up the place. Gadget stands by the doorway. Tammy stares at Gadget as she grabs the blankets on the bed.

Tammy: Aren't you going to clean up your room?
Gadget: All I got is a tiny corner and its already clean.
Tammy: Hmmm... I bet.
Gadget: It is.
Tammy (grabbing the blankets and sheets off the bed): It better be. I don't want Fernando to find the place a mess while we have our honeymoon here.
Gadget: Honeymoon, here? Why?
Tammy: Its free, and with everyone gone, very quiet and private. You can add intimate too.
Gadget: But, it would be like having your Honeymoon at one of the cafe rooms! That's not quite romantic you know.
Tammy: This is where we decided we are to have it. Phones will be disconnected so we can chase ourselves all day like the squirrels we are. Besides, its only for the weekend. After that, its back to work and see what happens from there.
Gadget: Weekend Honeymoon? That's not enough...
Tammy: We don't have many options right now. The SWA wanted to give us a place in Sicily, but I refused.
Gadget: Sicily? Sicily is gorgeous this time of year, why not?!!
Tammy: Hello! SWA giving us a place? Its probably rigged with microphones and cameras, recording our ever intimate moment that we have and then study it for future reference. That's why I refused. So it will be just us two here- with the recording devices off and security set on high as we wont be intruded upon.
Gadget: Why not a hotel? Or a bed and breakfast?
Tammy: No...

Tammy cleans off the bed, gives it a spray of freshener on the mattress, and then puts the sheets and blankets on it. She then tosses a pillow at Gadget.

Tammy: Smell that.

Gadget catches it and gives it a sniff.

Gadget: Uhm... smells like... (sniffs again) ...Fernando?
Tammy (with a smile): Yeah, it does, don't it?

Tammy places the other pillows on the bed before going to Gadget and taking the pillow from her and puts it on a particular spot on the bed.

Tammy: That's his pillow... and he's territorial about it, like all male squirrels are.
Gadget: What about you?
Tammy: I take any pillow but prefer to have my head on his chest to listen to his heart beating...
Gadget: TMI- TAMMY! TMI!!!
Tammy: What? Don't you do the same with Chip?
Gadget: We tend to sleep apart from each other even though we are on the same bed.
Tammy: And what about you and my fiancee? Hmmmm?
Gadget: That's different! I was trying to seduce him...
Tammy (smiling): Yeah, I bet.
Gadget: You're not going to live it down?
Tammy: Of course not! How else am I going to find out the truth of what happened if I didn't?
Gadget: But nothing happened...
Tammy: As long as you keep saying that, I believe you. But if you break from your story, even years from now, then it will be something I will have to deal with when it happens.

Tammy sits on the bed and then lays down, putting her head on his pillow, holding it tightly against her face, and taking in a deep whiff of his scent from the material from which his head lays on. She close her eyes while facing Gadget.

Tammy: Tell me Gadget, was it good for you?
Tammy: You know, seducing him...
Gadget: No.
Tammy: Did you just laid there for him? (Gadget: No.) Was he on top of you? (Gadget: No.) Did he pinned you down on the bed? (Gadget: No...) Was he as rough on you has you wanted him to be? (Gadget: No!) Did you enjoyed having him in you? (Gadget: No!) Did You Wrap Your Legs Around Him, Trying To Force Yourself Harder Against Him? (Gadget: No!!) Did You Grabbed His Hair And Yelled "HARDER!" (Gadget: No!!!) "HARDER!" (Gadget: No!!!) "HARDER!" (Gadget: No!!!) "OH MY GOD!!! YES!!!!"
Gadget: No! NO! NO!!! (she begins to cry) Stop it Tammy! Please Stop It!

Tammy throws one of the other pillows at Gadget as she had her face covered with her hands. As it bounces off her, Gadget looks at Tammy, who was still laying on her side on the bed, but with her arm and hand holding up her head. She sits up as they continued their conversation.

Tammy: Then what exactly happened...
Gadget: I told you already, I tried and he refused. I failed in my own test to test him.
Tammy: Details?
Gadget: What details?
Tammy: Did you shows him your goods?
Gadget: I showed him what I had to offer him under my purple robe and in my purple underwear while pretending to be drunk and wanting of him.
Tammy: And then?
Gadget: He just looked me over and gave me a score lower than the Russian judge would the United States Gymnastics team.
Tammy: Wha...?
Gadget: He told me that though what I offered may look good, he was not interested in it. Furthermore as we talked, he said and showed me things  to prove that we can never have such a relationship.
Tammy: Why not? Many guys want you, Gadget.
Gadget: Yeah, and he explained to me why they do.
Tammy: Really? Why is that then?
Gadget: Because I made myself inaccessible to them, men have a want to being able to access the inaccessible.
Tammy: So if you make yourself inaccessible, then guys would want you? Kind of strange, don't you think?
Gadget: Yes, but it makes sense.
Tammy: Anything else he said? Wait, where did this happened?
Gadget: Well, it started in the living room, then moved to the dining area and then upstairs to the bedroom.
Tammy: OK. Now, what did he say?
Gadget: He said a lot of things, but most importantly, he sees me as a sister than a possible girl friend, and we would not do that sort of thing unless I pushed it really hard enough. He said that as a man- he can deny temptation but so far.
Tammy: You know, the more you talk the more I would find you in contempt of us having a relationship, and if something did happened, I hope he enjoyed himself at your expense. Damn it Gadget, I swear. I thought we were friends.
Gadget: I was doing it for you...
Tammy: How so? Have a 1 night fling with him and then come report it to me? I swear Gadget- that is not right!
Gadget: I thought you would have...*

Tammy smacks Gadget across the face, though not as hard as she would have liked.

Tammy: That's entrapment! Do you understand what that mean?
Gadget: Not really.
Tammy: You forced him into a corner to the point where he had no other options to take but get seduced by you! Thank god that somehow he was smart enough to find another way to get out with!
Tammy: You're sick!
Tammy: How were you going to tell me? 'Oh, by the way, Tammy. Fernando and I had sex while you were gone...' How you would have wanted me to react? Get mad at him? End our engagement? Was that it?
Tammy: BUT WHAT?!!
Gadget: But... we girls have to stick together...
Tammy: As friends- yes. Not as man-stealing bimboes like you tried to do. Don't you dare think that this would not have gone all the way because it would have. Then what are you going to tell Chip when you find out you're pregnant with Fernando's puppies? Nothing- you don't have an answer for it, don't you! I swear Gadget- you got lucky this time... There might not be a next time after this.

Gadget could only stare at her, wondering what to do or say but not finding the words to do so.

Tammy: Furthermore, Ms Hackwrench, you did this without telling or discussing it with me first before doing it in order to protect you in case it did went too far! Besides, I would have agreed with you if I did not trust him... the problem is- I do, more than you right now!

Tammy waits for a second for Gadget to respond to. Again, nothing; except a tear that started to run down on her face.

Tammy: Go to your room and stay in there until I want to see you again. As it you are to stay away from Fernando. Do I make myself clear?

Gadget just nods before turning around and stepping out of the room, heading towards her. Tammy gets off the bed she was sitting on and picks up the pillow off the floor, placing it back on the pile.

Tammy (to herself): Damn that blonde mouse. How dare she try to man-trap my Fernando.

She then continues to walk about the room, cleaning it up, rearranging things here and there. She then goes down stairs to the basement to deal with the laundry, putting the washed clothes into the dryer when they are done.

Rose goes downstairs to the basement, looking for Tammy.

Rose: Why is Gadget in the room crying?
Tammy: She's crying? Good... Maybe she can cry it out of her system.
Rose: What happened between you two?
Tammy: Nothing.
Rose: Well, unfortunately for you- I heard most of the discussion you and her had in your room, mostly because of you yelling at her. I just have one thing to say about that.
Tammy: And what would that be?
Rose: Fernando is not innocent in this either. It was not like he tried to fight her off from what I have seen.
Tammy: You saw what happened between them?
Rose: Just part of it, and from what I saw, he was a willing participant.
Tammy: I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt in that with Gadget telling me that she tried to force herself on him for some test that most guys would have failed in which would have resulted in her possibly getting pregnant.
Rose: But he does have a lot of explaining to do.
Tammy: I would agree in that he does. But I have to ask you this- what if she had done the same with Hondo?
Rose: I would be very angry at him for allowing himself to fall into her trap.
Tammy: You're not going to give him the benefit of the doubt?
Rose: Why should I?
Tammy: Because you're friends for one. (Tammy looks at her hands) You're eng... wait- what happened to the ring?
Rose: We broke up.
Tammy: Why? Weren't you two happy?
Rose: I thought I was. Then I realized something and then I sat down and started thinking. What if Hondo is not the man of my love and life? What if I was blinded by the stresses of this mission? I would not want to fall into a trap which I would later regret for the rest of my life. I suggest that you do the same thing, because once you're married, that's it.
Tammy: Its not like its an undoable mistake. People get divorced and remarry later on.
Rose: That might be true, but I would prefer to be right the first time.
Tammy: That's a 50/50 chance you have to take. But that's your life, and I'm sorry to see two seemingly good friends break up like that.
Rose: You should reevaluate your relationship. In the very least, when the priest says 'do you take this man...', you can say 'I don't'
Tammy: I'll take it into advisement. But until then, the wedding still goes on, and I want you there as one of my maids of honor.
Rose: I cant promise anything, it depends on whether or not the Navy can release me from my duties on that day.

Tammy opens the door to the dryer and test-feels the items inside and then closes the door to let the cycle continue.

Tammy: Alright. But that does not excuse you from going with the rest of us to check our fittings later today.
Rose: Today?
Tammy: Right after I finish a few chore items around the house. I say, get ready in about an hour.
Rose: But...
Tammy: But what?
Rose: I have things to do!...
Tammy: Last I checked, you sent the data stream days ago and your captain sent back a reply. So right now its all a wait and see mission before tomorrow morning's bombing raid on the LSD Traffickers. Any email or communiques that arrive will be on the server waiting for you to return. So there is nothing to do.

Rose just stands there, wanting to say no but for the moment doesn't. Tammy open the door to the dryer and checks the clothes again. They were still damp to the touch, so she closes the door and lets the dryer continue on for a longer cycle.

Tammy: This is taking longer than I thought.

Rose starts to walk out of the room. Tammy almost yells back at her.

Tammy: That's it? You are not willing to give him the benefit of the doubt?

Rose freezes by the door, then she turns around.

Rose: You were not there to have witness the fooling around those two were doing.
Tammy: Fooling around, as in?
Rose: Kissing and making out in the living room. Then there was the time she spent in his- your bedroom. God knows what happened in there.
Tammy: And you would slight him for being a man?
Rose: If a man promises you for marriage then he should not be gallivanting about with other women, he has you for that!
Tammy: Men are dogs, so if you throw them a steak, they will go for it. But thus far, Fernando has been honest enough to tell me what's going on and say that he will deal with it. In being honest with me, I can forgive him.
Rose: So you know about Gadget being in her robe showing off her goods to him, and of the make out session we caught them in?
Tammy: Yes.
Rose: You know, if we did not catch them, Gadget might be pregnant by now.
Tammy: I warned Gadget about that.
Rose: I don't think Gadget was the right person to talk too about this.
Tammy: She was the one who tried to seduce him.
Rose: He took the bait she offered.
Tammy: Tell me, you caught them actually having sex?
Rose: No. Just passionately kissing each other with her on his lap.
Tammy: That was all?
Rose: From what Hondo and I saw, yes.
Tammy: So his hands were not up on her breasts or stuffed under her skirt, or her in his pants.
Rose: Nothing like that.
Tammy: Then explain how you found them like that.
Rose: Well, we were getting ready for  dinner date when Hondo and I heard them arguing downstairs in the living room. They were at it, yelling at each other, and then silence. We decided to check up on them to make sure one had not killed the other, and that was when we found them- she sitting on his lap, in a tight embrace and lip locked.
Tammy: And neither one's hands inside the other's clothing.
Rose: No.
Tammy: I see.
Rose: If I were you...
Tammy: You're not. So lets leave it at that. For now we cant be hating each other for a slight indescression on both their part. Nor can I slight him for being a man, I can for her being a woman because she is a married woman and married women should not be going after and testing men.
Rose: Regardless, those two were committing adultery.
Tammy: Gadget was committing adultery, she is the married one, not Fernando.
Rose: He was the participating player in the affair.
Tammy: Enough of this. I swear, if none of us cant go beyond a slight indescression, then its not worth having relationships and marriages, and friendships. I might as well just go up to Fernando and give him what I have to offer for bringing me back together with Bink and saving our lives.
Rose: What would you have to offer him in those terms?
Tammy: My body, and anything he wants to do with it that does not mean me getting hurt.
Rose: You mean....
Tammy: Sex? Yes. It's the only thing I have that can satisfy the cost of the reward of the things I have done.
Rose: You're selling yourself low.
Tammy: What is your life worth?
Rose: It not worth me giving up parts of my private self to some as a price.
Tammy: You can say that because you have not been there.
Rose: Oh, I know, we all know that you are undergoing Florence Nightingale Syndrome in a big way, and that Fernando is the recipient of your syndrome.
Tammy: I AM NOT!!!
Rose: You sure about that? I don't think you can be. You can not step out of yourself and look as to what is going on and honestly see what is going on or do something about it. Face it Tammy- you are in love and you are letting that love blind you and guide you into all the of your everyday decisions. In your eyes, Fernando can do no wrong, even if you personally caught him deep in the throws of puppy-making sex/love match with Gadget, for you would blame her for the indescression and not him. It takes two to tango, Tammy. And those two can be either you and him or him and Gadget...

Rose turns away and starts to walk away to the staircase. Tammy answers loudly for her to hear.

Tammy: I'm willing to forgive Fernando for his mistakes!

Rose stops and then turns to Tammy by the stairway.

Rose: Are you willing to forgive Gadget too?

Tammy does not answer for the moment, a moment that Rose takes to start walking up the stairs.

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #165 - Jun 19th, 2008, 5:10pm

Marco arrives back to the house a little more than a hour later while Tammy and Gadget were having their discussion upstairs. He arrives carrying large shopping bags of food, wine, a few cleaning items, large can of lighter fuild and a bag of BBQ coals. Puting the items on the table, Marco looks around to everyone present before turning to Charles.

Marco: You, Dragon. You have a name?
Charles: My name is Charles. Charles Roberts.
Marco: Mine is Marco Tongi. Now, Charles, everyone earns their keep around here. You grab a couple of these bags and follow me.

Marco grabs a couple of the bags and starts heading out to the rear of the house. Angie grabs one of the bags, which seems to heavy for her to carry, but being a cyborg with super strength, does so with ease.

Charles: Why, I swear, not even a 'Please'.
Widget: Oh just go humour him. Who knows, maybe you can find out what is going on.
Charles: Oh alright, if you insist.
Widget: Oh I must.

Charles goes over to the dining table and gathers the remaining bags and takes them outside through the rear where Marco had left. Looking over the cars in the parking he can see Marco heading to the rear of the property, stopping by some benches there are there. Charles continues to go there until he catches up with him and Angie.

Marco walks over to an old but large BBQ Grill at the very end of the property, lifting its cover and examining it inside. Charles looks over his shoulder at it as well.

Marco: Man, this needs some work. Charles, what you know about these kinds of grills.
Charles: This needs to be washed down with gasoline and set on fire.
Marco: You know, you're right. I'll go get the gasoline. You clean up the area to make sure the fire does not spread.

Marco starts to walk away, signalling at Angie to follow him, leaving Charles to himself.

Charles: 'You clean up the area to make sure the fire does not spread.' Sheesh, there is nothing here to clean up. (he slides a claw across the grill, feeling that the greese from BBQs past was hard and crusty) This looks like it has not been used in ages.

Charles walks over to the bag and finds a couple of wire cleaning brushes, which he takes out and start scraping the BBQ Grill with. With some hard work, he manages to take off a layer of the hard but lose stuff. He then finds a garbage bag in one of the bags, and starts dumping the scrapings into it. The hinged top was the hardest part to clean off, but Charles manages to make it respectable.

Marco returns with a 20 liter (5 gallon) jug of gasoline, putting it besides the BBQ Grill. He gives is a good once over.

Marco: Very nice job there, Charles.
Charles: I aim to please.
Marco: Good. Then you can have the pleasure of pouring the gas and lighting it up. Then maybe we can have a respectable grill here.
Charles: You actually going to use that thing?
Marco: Of course. Why else have meat? Frying it is such a waste.

Without answering back, Charles takes the jug of gasoline and sprinkles it on the grill. Then he waits for a while for it to soak in before sprinkling it some more. He does this for one more time before pouring it on good and think and then lighting it with some matches Marco had handed him. The grill goes up in flames that burns bright orange for the moment, then starts to have a black smoke to it from the old greese that was burning off it. Marco takes the jug of gasoline and gives it a couple of douces of the fluid, causing it to momentarily fireball. More of the greese burns off for each time Marco does this until there was no more black smoke coming from the flames. They stand back and watch the fire die out. Angie was at a nearby picinc table cleaning up things there.

Marco: You like your meat marinated or with a pepper and garlic rub?
Charles: Its does not matter. Depends on who's cooking what. Is there any pork in there?
Marco: I know about Alex II and he not being able to eat Pork, so its all beef.
Charles: Good. Neither can I.
Marco: Lets prepare on that table over there while the grill cools down to put the coals in.

Charles nods, and they gather the bags off the benches, and onto the table that Angie had cleaned up. They take out the various items out of the bags, separating them, with the meats on the corner closest to the grill. Once things are in order, Charles and Marco walk over to the grill. Between the two, the coals are put in, wet with lighter fluid, and set ablaze. The cover is closed, and the coals allowed to burn until they are at full instensity.

Marco: Angie, go tell Priscilla that we are doing a BBQ today behind the pool of the complex. She'll do the rest.

Angie goes back to the house to do as she was told. Marco takes a few of the ground beef patties and put them on the grill to sizzle.

Marco: How do you like yours?

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #166 - Jun 30th, 2008, 11:41am

Angie returns with Priscilla in tow who was unsure of what was going on despite the explanation Angie gave her. 'Barbeque, why a barbeque' what was she had to respond with. After the long walk through the parking lot and around the empty pool, Angelica and Priscilla stop by Marco and Charles who were tending to the meats and the grill.

Priscilla: What is this all about?
Marco: It has been a while that we have had a group BBQ.
Priscilla: Who's idea was this? Dont tell me it was Fernando!
Marco: Then I wont tell you. But he is right on one thing though.
Priscilla: And what is that?
Marco: You have to stop and enjoy life every once in a while. Now, if you don't mind getting some plates, utensils, refreshments and everybody inside the house out here.

Priscilla gives him a mean look. Tammy arrives to the grill area with Bink who was dragging her along.

Marco: Oh come on. Its not like we were doing any serious work there!
Tammy: What's going on here?
Marco: Oh nothing. Just having a BBQ for everyone.
Tammy: But... we girls have to go check on our wedding dress fittings!
Marco: That can wait.
Tammy: No it cant!
Marco: Just call them up and make an appointment for late this afternoon.

Priscilla grabs Tammy by the arm and hauls her back to the house, saying loudly, "MEN!" with Tammy responding just as loudly, "YEAH, MEN!"

Both Bink and Angelica set the table for everyone to eat on. Marco kept on putting burgers on the grill for Charles to cook up well done, with a few done medium well. One by one, those in the house started to gather about outside by the grill, sitting down on the large outdoor bench/table combination. Everyone grabbed onto at least 1 burger to start lunch with. Priscilla, Ferro and Rose brought out wine and soda from the refrigerator; Olga bought out the pasta salad, and soon everyone was having their lunch time meal outside in the open. Even Hillshire/Triela and Jean/Rico, who had just arrived after leaving the compound medical facility were there.

Tammy felt uneasy since Fernando was not there, thinking that he should be there since it was his place and all. Marco explained it that it was his idea for them to have this meal while he and Hondo were out on another excursion. This still did not put Tammy's mind at ease. At best, she could only eat 1/2the burger and very little of the pasta salad, leaving it up to Bink to have the remains after she had had her fill. Tammy goes back into the house, unsure as to what to do with herself. Gadget went in after her after several moments of not seeing her coming out. She finds Tammy in her room, laying in bed staring at the ceiling.

Gadget: I thought Fernando told me that this was a guy thing to do.

Tammy turns to look at Gadget.

Tammy: What are you talking about?
Gadget: You, laying there, staring at the ceiling. Fernando told me that it was a guy thing. Last I remember- you're a girl.
Tammy: I still am a girl.
Gadget: So what's bothering you?
Tammy: Nothing.
Gadget: Atlas would say the same thing and he carries the weight of the world upon his shoulders.
Tammy: I rather not talk about it.
Gadget: And why not?
Tammy: Because its about something said about you and Fernando.
Gadget: I don't care what anyone has to say about us, for I told you what needed to be said.
Tammy: Answer me this- was he a 'willing participant'?
Gadget: Huh? Where did that came from?
Tammy: Somebody told me that though you tried to seduce him, he was not fighting you off, that he was allowing it to happen.
Gadget: I can assure you that he fought me off.
Tammy: Then tell me, what was the furthest you got with him?
Gadget: Uhm... You really want to know that?
Tammy: Yes.
Gadget: Uhm... OK. It was one long passionate kiss we had. Don't know where it would have went because we were interrupted by Rose and Hondo.
Tammy: How far would you have allowed it?
Gadget: In God's awful truth, I don't know.
Tammy: And why not?
Gadget: Well.... Tammy... it was one of those kisses that you get lost in, and I got lost in it.
Tammy: I see.
Gadget: But Tammy...
Tammy: Yes?
Gadget: I pushed him to do it. So it was not exactly his fault. And he stated that there was no emotion in that kiss for him.
Tammy: If that is any consolation, then so be it.
Gadget: Why are you being so mean?
Tammy: I am just so tired of everybody bad mouthing Fernando, and trying to prove that he is such a low life, but they should look at themselves first. No one here is an angel except for maybe the girls, and that because we adults push them into doing our dirty work for us.
Gadget: But I said I was sorry.
Tammy: And you are forgiven, but even if I wanted to forget about it- which I don't, others wont let me. In just stepping out and looking at the situation from outside, nobody does not want Fernando around. And the only reason I can see why is because he was able to do what was needed to be done as far as unifying Bink and I together, rearranged the SWA into a stronger agency and managed to but open this case I was sent to do. In truth Gadget, I think I was set up to fail.
Gadget: Why would you say that?
Tammy: One dead Tammy and one dead Bink, and the agency no longer has to answer to anyone but themselves. If they have failures, they get swept up under the rug. If they have successes, then they celebrate on how good they are- I was just in their way of mostly everything they believed in. And Gadget, I had too many close calls in the short time since I started.

Several miles away, just North of Rome. Fernando and Hondo were driving on highway A-1.

Fernando: I just hope that the sunrises tomarrow as soon as it can.
Hondo: Why do you wish that? Most people want to day to be longer.
Fernando: The bombing raid happens tonight. After all is said and done, and the reports come in during the night while we sleep, hopefully this will be all over. Now, we got a few things to deal with, things to see and people to do.
Hondo: You making it sound good does not make it easy.
Fernando: It never is.

Fernando gets off the highway makes a couple of turn, and gets back on the highway, heading towards Rome. After driving around, Fernando parks the car just a couple of blocks from the Vatican. They walk towards the Holy City/Nation but stop just from entering. Fernando shows the Swedish Guard at the gate, his ID and then whispers to him. The guard points down the street and gives directions: 2 blocks, turn left, third building on the south side, cant miss it. Fernando shakes the guard's hand and give him thanks before leaving. Hondo follows right behind, asking questions.

Hondo: I though those guards are sworn to silence, never to speak.
Fernando: They are never to speak to anyone but their own.
Hondo: You're one of them?
Fernando: I'm one of many things. Something you have to be when playing this game.

They reach to their designation, entering into a building that looks like one of many others on the exterior. On the inside though, things were different, as if they had just walked into Buckingham Palace just after it was refurbished. Fernando signs the log-in book and speaks to the guard. He tells them to have a seat in the waiting area. The two of them sit down and wait.

Hondo: Where are we?

Fernando points to one of several magazines on the table, by its title 'Opus Diem.' In fact all of the magazines on the table were titled 'Opus Diem,' as the rest of the books were inscribed in Latin.

Hondo: Who, or what, is this Opus Denim?
Fernando: Its Opus Diem, which is Latin for God's Day.
Hondo: Still does not answer my question.
Fernando (sighs): Within the Roman Catholic Church, there are sections- sects, if you will, where each sect has a specific task to do for the church. Opus Diem, The Free Masons and The Knights of Columbus are just three. So in short, its just like any government with pigeon hole agencies filled with people who believe that only they can do the job.
Hondo: Well, in thinking like that, that guy at the gate you spoke with must be the police, so where are we?
Fernando: In speaking in those terms, The Central Intelligence Agency.
Hondo: The CIA?
Fernando: Well, their version of it. But the CIA you know is more not like what you believe them to be. This place is more true to the meaning of the words 'Central Intelligence'. This is the network of spies and intelligence gathering personnel, who sit and gather information from around the world. What they do with this information- well, that's on them.
Hondo: And we're here because?
Fernando: For Intelligence Information- what else?
Hondo: I see.

The two of them wait for a while until a priest comes to them. However, this priest was decoratively more dressed than one would expect at a church. In fact he wore an expensive Armani suit similar to what Fernando wore, though it looked new.

As they followed the priest to an office in the rear of the building on one of the higher floors, deliberately taking the long way through the maze of halls, they had passed many rooms which doors were open. Hondo glanced into each room out of curiosity, witnessing what one could describe as individuals undergoing various torture techniques, with each one being worse than the one before. When they got to the office and took their seats, Hondo looked a little green.

Priest: Is your friend alright?
Fernando: Lets just say, he's not used to the sights.
Priest: Then maybe he's not suit out to be in this type of work.
Fernando: Give him time, and some training to toughen him up.
Hondo: I'm already tough.
Fernando: Uhm... Hondo. What you saw back there were not prisoners being interrogated. They were agents going through their punishment routine.

Hondo's eyes grew wide open as Fernando continued explaining.

Fernando: Opus Diem agents undergo daily torture because Jesus Christ was tortured before being put to the cross, and he did not sway from his task. Neither must they. So you see, if they were ever to get caught, you cant torture information out of them. Nor can you bribe, or threaten them or their families and friends. They are true to the cause.
Priest: If one of our agents are captured, you are to either release them or kill them. Either way, you are getting nothing out of them other than "This is the path Jesus took, and so will I."
Hondo: You're joking.
Fernando: You should see what they do to prisoners, they break before the sun sets for the night.
Priest: Lets not get into the internal workings of this place. Now, what can I do for you?
Fernando: I need some information on the whereabouts of Onyx's leaders in Rome. Would you have that?
Priest: And what it is worth to you?
Fernando: I need to give them a message.
Priest: Give me the message, and I will send one of my people to give it to them.
Fernando: I prefer to give it to them personally.  
Priest: Why put yourself in harms way?
Fernando: Why did Jesus did the same? Answer- to save them.
Priest: Even if in doing so, means that you will not come back alive.
Fernando: My life is not an issue, neither is that of my friend here.
Hondo: Now wait a minute!
Fernando: Relax Hondo. You will be protected. Just stop being selfish of yourself and your well being and things will come out for the best.

The priest types a few things on his desk's built in keyboard. In a couple of minutes, a fine looking female mouse dressed in a robe enters the room from another room, handing the priest a thin leather bound folder. She then walks over to the space between the chairs Fernando and Hondo were in and the priest's desk, kneels down and takes off of robe, showing off her nakedness. The priest walks up behind her, puts the folder on the desk, and then a leather whip. He then proceeds to whipping her. Hondo jumps out of the chair, and manages to catch whip on the 5th blow. For a while both the priest and Hondo stare at each other.

Priest: No good deed goes unpunished.
Hondo: STOP IT!
Priest: Are you going to be like Solomon, and take her place instead?

Hondo stares at him, and then at the young woman who is knelt beside him. Fernando gets up and stands beside them.

Fernando: Let go of the whip, Hondo.
Hondo: Not if he is to continue whipping her!
Fernando: Its their way, Hondo. We can not participate, unless like the Priest said of Solomon- you are to bare carrying the cross for her.

Hondo stares at Fernando for the moment. Then he takes his free hand and places in front of the woman for her to take. She looks up at him, then shakes her head.

Hondo: Take it!
Priest: Are you going to take her place as Solomon did for him?
Hondo: If anything I had learned from bible school- Jesus did not allowed women to be punished. He revered them, put them in a place above man because they bare life, though it is we men who give them that life to bare.
Priest: An interesting answer. But what if, Jesus was a woman? Would she not undergo the same trials and tribulations to save our souls as he did as a man?
Hondo: I'm not here to speculate on such things. All I know is that Jesus was a man, and he put women as his equal on all things but one and on that one on a higher plane. So, I'm telling you, to stop.
Priest: If Jesus were to have been a woman, among all other things that had happened to him as a man, she would have been raped but the same guards who are assigned to protect her. But we here will not violate her as to keep the sanctity of her virginity intact. But she, like all the other followers here, will undergo what Jesus did as a man.
Fernando: Because it is their way, Hondo.
Hondo: I'm not here to witness this... torture!
Priest: Then why are you here?
Hondo: I'm here with him, doing a mission for god knows what reasons anymore.
Priest: So you are an apostle?
Hondo: A what?
Fernando: One of the 12 followers of Jesus, or in my case- one of my followers. And before you answer it with your own words, your actions says you are.
Hondo: Then so be it.
Priest: So before the rooster crows in the morning, you will betray him three times?
Hondo: I will never betray him.
Priest: They had said the same thing, and did differently.
Fernando: I suggest that we keep to business, and lets leave the rewarding of this fine young lady for another time. Hondo- let go of the whip.

Hondo stares at him before slowly letting go of the whip. As the whip falls harmlessly upon her back, she takes his hand and uses it to get up. Fernando takes the robe off the floor and puts it on her shoulders, where she takes it and covers herself up with it.

Priest: Thank you, Monica. We will continue this in private.

Hondo just stares at him, almost wanting to growl. Fernando turns to him as Monica nods at the priest before leaving the room from where she came in.

Fernando: Its their way, Hondo. Leave it be.
Hondo: Its unnatural.
Fernando: Its their way. Besides, they are so beaten that they no longer feel it, thus is the reason why torture will never work against these people- they are already used to it.

The priest gives Fernando the thin leather folder.

Priest: All that you require is in there.
Fernando: Thank you. Uhm... as there another way...?
Priest: Third Door on the left, take it straight down.
Fernando: Again, thank you.
Priest: Thank the lord, and may your mission go well.
Fernando: Yes, thank the lord.

Fernando starts to walk out of the room. Hondo follows. Together, they take to the stairs, with Hondo wanting to same something. Fernando stops him from saying a word.

Fernando: You need to learn to keep quiet when on other people's property. I know you do it at their homes, but you also have to do so in office buildings, classroom halls,  and places of residences. Remember this above all- the walls have ears. So save what you have to say until we are well clear of this place.

Hondo remains quiet, almost feeling indignant about the whole thing. But for the time being, he remains silent. In a couple of minutes they are sitting inside the Porsche. Fernando reminds him it is safe to talk.

Fernando: You can speak now.
Hondo: I don't like what I saw back there.
Fernando: What are you going to do- rescue her?
Hondo: If I knew how.
Fernando: Don't even think that you can.
Hondo: And why not?
Fernando: There is a difference between a person who needs rescuing, and a person who voluntarily put himself into the situation. Its like the whores by the Coliseum. Tabi and Sabi were forced to be there, the others have a choice and choose to remain there. Only Tabi and Sabi needed to be rescued, the others did not. Monica is willing to go through the torture everyday, and because she is willing, she does not need to be rescued. That is where the difference is.

Fernando opens the thin leather folder and pulls out the only sheet of paper inside. It contains an address and a name, though inscribed in Latin. Fernando takes a moment to himself to decipher it. Then he closes the folder, stuffs it between the seat and the center console, and drives away. In less than 15 minutes, they were parking inside the garage of the Gran Roma Hilton. They walk to the elevator and take it to a private keyed floor, which Fernando jammed a heavy steel key into and twisted it until the lock gave out.

Fernando: You take the one on the right.
Hondo: Wha.... Oh, yes boss squirrel man...
Fernando: Cut it out with the boss thing. Jesus I swear... And don't kill them, just break an arm and a leg.
Hondo: Will do... sir.

Fernando just sighs. After a couple of minutes, the elevator door opens to a dimly lit hallway. They both step out quietly, with Fernando taking the lead and signaling to Hondo to follow him. There were two guards at the end of the hall guarding a single door, they slowly approached it. The two guards pull out their hand guns and at it at them. They continue to walk, with hands raised.

Guard 1: That's far enough. State your business.
Fernando: We have business for your boss, Francois.
Guard 2: We don't have a Francois here. You should turn around and just walk away.
Fernando: I was told this would be it: Gran Roma Hilton, private room 3690.

The second guard approaches Fernando, giving him a slight shove to step back.

Guard 2: I told you there was nobody here by that name. Now you hard of hearing or maybe it's a learning disability?
Fernando: Well, I'm sorry...

The guard give Fernando another shove, harder than the first, but Fernando grabs onto his arms and spins on the heel of his pivot foot, sending the guard fast and hard unto his friend. They both fall hard onto the floor. Fernando draws out his gun and nods at Hondo who does the same. Fernando grabs onto the door knob, finding it unlocked. They walk in, finding a round table discussion going on, and many body guards about the place with their guns aimed at them. Fernando aims his at the one who those were paying attention besides himself. Hondo just aimed at the largest body guard, who had a small canon for a hand gun pointed back at him.

Fernando: Tell your guards to back down.

The room full of men laugh.

Fernando: Seriously, tell them to put down their guns, and we will do the same.
Mouse who Fernando was aiming at: I like this guy, he's some kind of comedian. Now, squirrel boy, what is it that you want?
Fernando: Me, nothing. But I do have some information for you... Francois.
Mouse who Fernando was aiming at: And what would this information be?
Fernando: Leave Italy while you still can. Stop your drug shipments while you still can. Continue to do so will only promote your demise.

The men in the room continue to laugh.

Mouse who Fernando was aiming at: What make you think that you are going to get away with this?
Fernando: Simple. Shoot me, and my partner will shoot you. He get shot and then everyone will be shooting, simply put- my partner and I may be dead when all is said and done, but so will you. In fact, it would be to your best interest that no body shoots, so that you don't get killed in the 'accidental' cross fire. Now are you going to listen to my deal?
Mouse who Fernando was aiming at: And if I refuse?
Fernando: If you refuse, it will be too expensive to be worth it for you to deal in Italy.
Mouse who Fernando was aiming at: Who says that the price of things aren't already set?
Fernando: Lets just say that the price of doing business will suddenly increase to the point where it is not worth it. Now, if you do not want to listen to my warning, then by all mean, continue as normal. But do not say that you were not warned.

Fernando signals to Hondo to start withdrawing from the room. Fernando starts walking backwards to the door with him. He sneaks a few drops of crazy glue onto the door knob, and slams the door behind them.

Fernando (as he runs to the nearest fire escape stairway): This way, Hondo....
Hondo: But aren't they going to be right behind us?
Fernando (showing off a tiny tube of crazy glue stuck on his finger): I crazy glued their doorknob so its going to take them a while to open it. Meanwhile, lets get some distance between us...

They continue down for a few more floors until they get out to catch the elevator, which they take to the basement garage. Along the way, Fernando manages to take the tiny stuck tube of crazy glue off his finger.  In a couple of minutes they were in the Porsche, its engine idling, Fernando cleans the remaining glue off his finger and puts the tube and paper napkins into the trash bin in the center console. Fernando takes the gear shift and puts it into reverse to get out of the parking space. Hondo puts his hand over Fernando's  and puts the gearshift  back into neutral. Fernando turns to face him.

Fernando: What is the big idea?
Hondo: I don't know- you tell me.
Fernando: Tell you what?
Hondo: Why are you going to the enemy's side and helping them out and giving them warnings and information? You did this with the SWA on the last mission, you just did it now. Now explain.
Fernando: It's the rules of the game.
Hondo: This is not a game.
Fernando: Look Hondo. I don't expect you to understand but this falls into the 'not in my back yard' mentality that many people have. Societies want and need prisons and mental health facilities, but communities do not want them inside their spaces.
Hondo: What does that have to do with anything?
Fernando: If we eliminate the Italian Branch of Onyx and their association with Padania, Padania will simply get another, though less powerful group, to take their place. If Onyx gets a warning that their operations would be too costly to maintain in Italy, they will leave and spread the word that Italy is not worth it- making all other groups to stay away and thus making the Padania problem more manageable for the Italian law enforcement to deal with. In short Hondo, you don't destroy evil, for it another will take its place if you do. But if you force evil to go away, it or any other will never return because they will choose another easier place to do their deeds at.
Hondo: But that puts others at risk.
Fernando: But at least, "it wont be in my back yard..."

Hondo gives Fernando a mean cold stare before giving a response.

Hondo: I understand.
Fernando: Then lets go home. I'm tired of everything that is going on above all else.
Hondo: Hmph... you're tired...?

Fernando put the Porsche into gear and drives is out of the parking spot and out of the garage. Within minutes, they were doing triple digits across the Italian highway, going home. They get home within the hour, pulling into the parking spot. From there they can see that almost everyone was by the grill and picnic area as they stood up from getting out the car. Hondo takes the few bags of store bought items and takes them to the crowd. Fernando just stands there looking at the activity before deciding to stay out of it. He walks to the house, and then up the stairs to his room. Tammy was on the bed staring at the ceiling. He walks over to the bed and sits on the edge. Tammy slowly sits up next to him.

Fernando: I thought I did not see you outside with the others.
Tammy: Would you ever lie to me?
Fernando: Why should I?
Tammy: Would you hold back the truth against me?
Fernando: Again, why should I?
Tammy: Because you don't want to hurt me.
Fernando: I would not want to ever hurt you, that is true, but you and I are now we, not just you and me and thus if we are to continue as 1 and not just 1 and 1, we have to be honest with each other on everything.
Tammy: Then, what happened between you and Gadget?
Fernando: Nothing.
Tammy: Fernando... others had told me that something happened between you two. Something private and intimate that should have been behind closed doors between you and I.
Fernando: I did not have sex with her, though she tried to push the subject on me.
Tammy: Then did you touched her?
Fernando: She was all over me. Besides, I told you that I would take care of the Gadget problem.
Tammy: Did you kissed her? Do you love her?
Fernando: No I do not love her. Not in the way I love you.
Tammy: Then explain how.
Fernando: Explain? She is a friend, with an admiration of a sister at best. Look Tammy I don't know what the others told you but if you have doubts about us, then maybe we should all leave.
Tammy: No... Don't...
Fernando: I'm not leaving, this is my place. But maybe everyone else should.
Fernando: Including you.
Tammy: Wait a minute!
Fernando: Why?
Tammy: No- I'm not leaving!
Fernando: Those are the choices. Leave and continue on your own as best as you can without me, or...
Tammy: I'm not leaving. I just wanted some answers from you. Honest answers.
Fernando: I am a squirrel of absolute reasoning, absolute judgment, and absolute actions. When I say I love you, I do so absolutely. I do not need to question why, I just do. And not anyone, not even Gadget is going to take that away of me for you. But when you start to question and doubt everything you thought were absolutes, then you start to get trouble.
Tammy: I just want to know if you were a willing participant or were you forced into doing something you did not want to do.
Fernando: No guy would pass up the offer of free sex, Tammy. Not even I, but until then, I wanted to be left alone. Gadget pushed herself on me to where I had little choice but to accept, but Tammy- I did not have sex with her. I don't know what the others had told you, but we did nothing in those terms.
Tammy: What about everything else leading up to sex- you know- foreplay?
Fernando: We did not do much of that if you can call a single kiss that.
Tammy: Then you kissed her?
Fernando: That was as far as it went.
Tammy: Would it went further?
Fernando: Probably not.
Tammy: Would you have if she offered?
Fernando: She was offering, Tammy. I did not take it.
Tammy: Then...
Fernando: Look, Tammy- when we get married, I would not allow myself to have any physical contact with any other female for as long as we are married.
Tammy: What about before?
Fernando: That's only about a week.
Tammy: And, are you going to go after any female to get your jollies off with?
Fernando: As long as you are that female I'm getting my jollies off with. Nobody else need to apply.
Tammy: Then, I do not want you to have any physical contact with other females, ever.
Fernando: That is not going to easy, considering some of them are the huggy / feely type.
Tammy: Hugging is allowed, but no kissing, no touching, and nothing more advanced than that.
Fernando: And if they strut around in their underwear in front of me?
Tammy: No touching, not even hugging then. You cant even look at them.
Fernando: But...
Tammy: You want to look at somebody in her underwear- you got me.
Fernando: Hmmm...
Fernando: Look Tammy, All I can say is that I will do my best for you in loving you and not hurting you. But there will be things that I have to do for this job that may break what ever promises I make to you, and I am sure that the SWA is going to try to make you do the same. The important thing is that we have each other, we love each other and that we are honest with each other about what happens.
Tammy: You want a way out of this, don't you.
Fernando: If you think I am, then you can leave.
Tammy: I'm not leaving.
Fernando: And why not?
Tammy: Because I love you. But I don't understand why is it that I do or why does it hurt when I think you are cheating with others behind my back?
Fernando: Love hurts when you start to believe that you are being betrayed. But I would never cheat behind your back, nor in front of it. And if the agency forces me to take a mission where I have to seduce a woman during a mission, I will do my best to keep it to a minimum and only seduce her heart and mind and not her body. I would understand if the SWA had forced you to do the same. This is not an easy job that we do, Tammy. It forces us to go beyond our personal beliefs in what is right for what they want done.

Fernando places his glasses on the night stand before reaching over and taking a bottle of aspirin that he has laying there. He then fills a glass of water that was there from a nearby pitcher of water, swallowing the water with the aspirins.

Fernando: Ugh...
Fernando: Its not fresh.
Tammy: Oh... (She starts to get up and reach for the pitcher) I'll take care of that then.
Fernando (taking her hand and pulling it towards him): No, it can be done later. Right now, I just need a nap to deal with this headache. Maybe have lunch later.
Tammy: OK, uhm anything else? Want to be left alone? I'll make sure you will be left undisturbed.
Fernando: I would like for you to strut around in your underwear, but you don't have too if you don't want too.

Tammy takes her hands and starts unbuttoning her shirt, but Fernando stops her on her third button, midway down on her cleavage.

Fernando: I was just joking.
Tammy: Oh...
Fernando: Look-this headache is getting worse. As much as I would love you for you to do what I ask, I would be distracted from the pain, and I would not want you to feel rejected. You're beautiful Tammy, in ways I can not explain, but I would not want you to feel bad because I'm not up to being interested in you.

Fernando crawls over and around Tammy to his spot on the bed. He then takes another pillow to cover his eyes with it.

Fernando: Good night little one.

Tammy leans over him until they were nose to nose.

Tammy: I'm not that little.
Fernando: You are to me.
Tammy: HMPH....

Then she kisses him on the lips before getting off the bed and walks out of the room. Quietly she closes the door behind her and starts walking to the stairs, but finds Gadget just a couple of feet away.

Tammy: How long you been there?
Gadget: The whole time since I hear Fernando walk into the room.
Tammy: So you were listening in on us the whole time?
Gadget: So what if I were. You need to know something about him.
Tammy: I don't want to hear it. Not from you.
Gadget: The reason why he gets those headaches is because he time traveled from the future to alter the past. The bigger the headaches, the larger the alterations. I noticed that he has been getting lots of headaches lately, so he must be making slight changes to make sure that this mission ends without problem for all of us.
Tammy: I said I did not want to hear it.
Gadget: The worse the headaches, the larger the alterations. Maybe one of us got killed and  he just saved us, we will never know, but he does. Maybe that one who gets killed is you?
Tammy: I said I did not.... What? Me?
Gadget: You told me earlier that the SWA wanted you dead. Maybe he saved your life once again. We will never know, but he does. And those conflicts of memories in his head is what gives him the headaches.
Tammy: But how can he? I mean, he was always with somebody so he could not have time traveled without anyone seeing him.
Gadget: I can not explain it, but it's the only thing that would answer the questions.
Tammy: Well maybe he did have sex with you when you tried to seduce him and you got pregnant, and somehow traveled through time to stop that from happening- haven't you thought of that maybe?
Tammy (grabbing Gadget's wrist and taking her to the stairs): Look, he's not feeling well, and I'm going to make sure that he gets the peace and quiet he needs to feel better with. Now lets go and do something that wont bother him or get in his way.

« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2008, 10:19pm by Fernando »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #167 - Jul 18th, 2008, 12:31pm

Tammy gathers the girls of the SWA after lunch and they all go to the bridal shop in Rome for a second fitting of the wedding apparel they would wear as flower girls and bridesmaids. Rose did not wanted to go at first but was persuaded by the others. Though the second fitting would only take a few minutes to do per girl, they decided to go on a shopping spree afterwards. This was to plan Tammy's Bridal shower and bachlorette party in secret while some distracted Tammy in fitting various frilly things that she did not liked.

Fernando wakes up some 2 hours later, only finding the guys staying behind. He goes to the BBQ Grill and puts on some meat that was still on the uneaten pile to warm it up. Hillshire was there along with Jean, who both arrived earlier in the day. Marco was also there along with Alex II, Agent 47, Charles and Hondo. They were there with stuff bellies, dirty plates and empty wine or beer bottles, sharing adventure stories of their past conquests.

Fernando reaches into his pocket and hands out business cards of the Bridal store the other males went to for Hillshire and Jean and tells them to get fitted for a tux, and that everything is already paid for. They both wanted to complain, but upon hearing that everything is already paid for, they could not complain. Marco tries to push Fernando instating if he had has such conquests with Tammy, and much to Fernando's anger, was denied of the request.
Marco: Well, maybe she conquered you.
Fernando: If I was not so tired, I'd make you eat those words. Just because you may have with Priscilla and Ferro, does not make Tammy a sex starved slut like the others.
Jean: You calling Ferro and Priscilla sluts?
Fernando: Did I say they were?
Jean: But you are implying that Tammy is not and that they might be.
Fernando: Wrong. I said If They Have Slept with Marco, That Tammy Is Not To Be Compared With them or any other. Now I only implied that they may have slept with Marco, but that is his business, but weren't it you guys saying that you all have had a chance with them? I'm not calling them sluts, but they should have a better choice in men...

Jean (getting up in a fighting posture with his fists up in the air): And like you're any better...
Fernando: At least I got something you will never have- Tammy...

The other guys go 'OOOOOOooooooo.......' For a longer than necessary time. Even Charles and Alex II go 'OOOOOOooooooo.......', even though they disliked in hearing those words coming from Fernando. Perhaps in this case it is the lesser of 2 evils. Jean, being made into a fool, puts his fists down onto the table. Marco puts his arm around him.

Marco: Face it Jean, you cant win every fight.
Jean: I'll get my chance with him one day.
Fernando: You name the time, place and date- but after the wedding. I don't want to break Tammy's heart by being in jail on our wedding day for beating you up.
Jean: Oh you wont beat me up.
Fernando: Keep dreaming.
Jean: I'm not dreaming...
Fernando: Jean, how many beers or glasses of wine you had?
Jean: 4.
Fernando: Then sit down and enjoy your drunkenness.
Jean: That's the smartest thing you have said all day... and people say you're dumb.
Fernando: As long as they say it out of respect, I don't care what they say.

Alex II walks over to the grill and leans over to Fernando as he takes the meat off the grill and on to a plate.

Alex II: You better not be doing Tammy before the wedding.
Fernando: Had it your way I would not be doing her when we do get married. Look Alex, she may be your cousin and all, but what Tammy does with me in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. And if you have questions of her virginity, you should be asking her and not me. As far as I am concerned, I have not disrespected her in that way, but I don't know who else might have, and its not my business to know unless Tammy wants me to know.
Alex II: I'll ask her when she returns.
Fernando: Don't be surprised if she slaps you for asking.
Alex II: And why would she slap me?
Fernando: You don't question a girl's virtue, that's why.

After a brief bit of silence, Alex II walks away. Fernando goes over to the bench table and sits down to have his lunch.

Marco: So, what's the plan for today?
Fernando: There is none, though you should take Jean and Hillshire to get themselves measured.
Alex II: What about me?
Fernando: You talk to Tammy about that. I'm just paying for those who she had approved.
Alex II: Approved? I'm her cousin!
Fernando: And? As far as I know, you're just a wedding guest.
Alex II: I don't believe it.
Fernando: Believe on what you want to believe.
Charles: I'm sure if Tammy wont approve you, the groom can have his people on it.
Fernando: All I have is 1- and that's my best man and shotgun holder- Hondo, and my guest list is already full with my friends who you don't want to mess with.
Charles: Why shouldn't I? I'm a dragon.
Fernando: And they are dragon slayers. I want no trouble, and they promised me that they wont start anything unless provoked. So lets leave it at that.

Charles' eyes grew wide open.

Fernando: You don't know who are the people I have dealt with in my time. So lets leave it at that.
Marco: You are a squirrel of many talents.
Fernando: I'm a flying squirrel of many talents and taken opportunities. Lets get the species right. Hmmm... Who did the steak?
Marco: I did, with help from Charles.
Fernando: I see. Not bad.
Marco: Not bad?
Fernando: I've had better, but this ranks up there in the top 20 steaks I ever had.
Marco: Top 20? Gee thanks.
Fernando: Like I said- I had better. This does rank high up in my list.
Hondo: I've also had better, but it was good.
Fernando: See?
Marco: As if you American know better.
Fernando: Actually, we got better cows. The meat makes all the difference.
Marco: Why you...

Fernando goes to the grill and puts another slab of meat on the grill to warm up.

Fernando: I also prefer them to be as raw as possible. These steaks are well done. Minus points for that!
Alex II: You like raw meat?
Fernando: I said as raw as possible. Just lightly grilled on both sides.
Alex II: That's not good for you.
Fernando: How so?
Alex II: You got parasites, germs, and hormones in the meat.
Fernando: That's why I said lightly grilled, as to kill or destroy those things, but still have the meat tender. Also, raw meat breaks down in your body easier and facilitates healing faster.
Hondo: All I know is that it tastes better... you can tell on what side of the mountain the cow grazed in.
Hillshire: Are we going to continue this talk about heifers or about who's doing who?
Fernando: You into gossip?
Hillshire: I'm just saying- no more subject switching.
Fernando: I already said what I had to say about Tammy.
Charles: Then what about you and Gadget?
Fernando: What about us?
Charles: I heard that you two may have had an affair.
Fernando: First of all, nothing happened. Second of all, if any thing did happen, that is between her and I.
Charles: Well, according to my wife Widget, she overheard Gadget and Tammy fighting over you, and that you were doing Gadget lovely.
Alex II: Wait until Chip hears about that!
Hillshire: Who's Chip?
Alex II: Gadget's husband.
Marco: With a name like Chip, he must be some steroid laden small brained muscle body builder... Man, you're in trouble.
Fernando: Chip's a wimp....
Hondo: Nothing happened between him and Gadget. Rose and I were there.
Charles: According to Widget...
Fernando: According to history, Widget always did things to cause harm to Gadget and to her friends. Frankly, I don't care if she is a born again Christian, I don't care if Widget and Gadget make up. I just don't like rumors and lies being spread about who ever I am sharing my bed with.
Alex II: Then prove to me that you and Gadget did nothing.
Hondo: We were there, nothing happened.
Fernando: How about you ask Gadget, in front of Tammy.
Charles: Widget has no reason to lie to me.
Fernando: You want a lie- Yeah- I did Gadget, and she came back for more, and when Tammy leaves tomarrow, I'll be doing Gadget all day long... is that what you want to hear- there, I have said it. Now shut the f-eh up, you're all like gossipy old ladies who have nothing better to do but snoop on neighbors and snitch on friends.
Hondo: Jeesh- that was uncalled for!
Fernando: Was it? I swear, you want to hear gossip like gossipy old ladies who have nothing better to do but snoop on neighbors and snitch on friends.
Charles: You are one sick bastard.
Fernando: You have to be sick to work in this job... I'm sure that Alex II as a few secrets that he does not want the world to know.

Alex II tries to hide himself, as he remembers what happened between Bianca and him. Fernando picks up the steak with the BBQ Fork and holds it out to the others.

Fernando: And I'm sure that the others also have something to hide. But I'm not here to prove myself as the one swinging the biggest sausage in between my legs. I am here to do a job which a friend called saying she needed help in. And in that we fell in love and if god allows it, I am going to marry her, because we want too and not because we have to. What happens between Gadget and I are things that happens between friends who happen to be sexually gender opposite. Understand that, please!

Fernando puts the steak on his plate, and takes it back to the bench table.

Fernando: I swear, you people act like preteen boys looking at a nudie magazine and getting interested in girls for the first time.

Fernando begins to eat his second steak.

Marco: Well, lets go guys. We need to get fitted.

Jean and Hillshire go with Marco to the bridal shop to be measured for their tuxedoes. Charles begins to clean up the table of the items left behind by the others. Alex II helps. The rest of the meal is picked up and taken to the refrigerator. As soon as Fernando finishes his meal, he dumps his trash into the trash can and ties up the trash bag inside. He then goes to the grill and starts scraping it with the metal wire brush. Hondo cleans up the rest of the table, needing to reopen the trash bag to dump the garbage inside. He sits at the seat closest to the grill, watching Fernando cleaning it.

Hondo: Nice save there.
Fernando: Nothing nice about it.
Hondo: Let me ask, how do you know that you are right for Tammy?
Fernando: I don't. When I go into a relationship, I try to do things for her to make her happy. I cant be right for her all the time, I have to be right for me, but all I can do is to make her happy.
Hondo: OK. What about her being right for you?
Fernando: Why 20 questions?
Hondo: I just want to know, just for me, how can you tell that she is in love with you and not a mission crush?
Fernando: She has told me things and that she has had some feeling from the first mission in reunifying her with Bink, but because- you know, we got separated, she had to put those feelings aside and live her life accordingly with the SWA.
Hondo: She had feelings for you from the first mission?
Fernando: So she tells me. The question is, was it a mission crush then? But if it were, how could it have lasted so long? They usually don't.
Hondo: And what about you?
Fernando: Hondo, let me explain it like if I was a dog. Throw the dog a bone, well, you know, dog pounces on bone and devours it. OK? I don't have many relationships, because I find most females to be high cost and maintenance. I'm not going to be somebody's sugar daddy for some hoe when I can get better elsewhere. And in taking away the dog from the bone, I am not interested in one night stands or bodily fluid sharing with somebody who might turn on me. Tammy is one of those girls, at least to me, that wont turn on me because she already has embedded feeling for me from long ago. And I don't want Tammy for the free sex or watching her strut around in her underwear in my presence, but I want her for her, she understand that I have certain issues and problems I have to deal on my own. She wants to help, and she will if she can, but how can I say this Hondo? One and one don't make two, it makes one; her and I do not make two people in a relationship, we make a couple in a relationship. Understand the difference?
Hondo (scratching his head under his hat): All that is too philosophical for me.
Fernando: Its an issue of being compatible.
Hondo: Then what about you , and you know?
Fernando: I don't know- Who?
Hondo: I talking about a certain blonde haired green leaf dress wearing fairy.
Fernando: You mean Tinkerbell?
Hondo: SSSHHHHHHH!!!! I don't want her to come flying around here by mentioning her name!
Fernando: She wont come... All that is a myth. Anyways, what about her?
Hondo: Don't you have a bedroom relationship with her?
Fernando: As far as the rumors goes-yes. But seriously Hondo, nothing happens between us. I spend most of out time holding her as she spends most of the time crying, because Mr. Pan is abusive to her and only cares about her fairy dust.
Hondo: That's it?
Fernando: She cries herself to sleep sometimes, and that is as far as it goes between us. Besides, Fairy Law says that if she falls into a physical relationship with somebody, she loses her wings, her magic, and being an immortal fairy and must marry the one she is having the relationship with. I don't want her to lose all that for me. Queen Fairy Mab has already explained it to me, and I have explained it to her under magic lie detection.
Hondo: Peter Pan is abusive to Tinkerbell?
Fernando: He's addicted to her fairy dust. At times she as come to me with her wings dislocated and broken, dress torn and dirty, and bruises all over her tiny body because he grabs her so hard that he causes her pain. Then there is the incesessive shaking of her to get the fairy dust from her.
Hondo: Whoa... Sounds to me like that Mr. Pan is some sort of a scumbag loser. But, wait, what about how she feels about you and Tammy.
Fernando: We have an understanding. And she knows that we are getting married, and is happy for us. But Tammy knows that Tinkerbell is a friend in constant need of help, so I'll be allowed to do what I can for her.
Hondo: You're one lucky dog.
Fernando: I'm lucky if you're throwing me a bone.
Hondo: Sorry, not even a doggie treat on this end.
Fernando: Eh... so be it. Damn, I hate days like this?
Hondo: What you mean?
Fernando: Nothing to do, waiting for others to do a certain job to be done, and waiting for that job to be done.
Hondo: You mean....?
Fernando: Bombing of the Drug Runner's secret roads. Yeah... just have to wait for that to get done. Until then- nothing to do.
Hondo: Well, I got my truck to finish up.
Fernando: You still rebuilding that engine?
Hondo: Yeah, it started out as a tune up. Now I'm bullet proofing and blueprinting the engine.
Fernando: I'm not surprised that you magna-fluxed the engine block.
Hondo: If I knew how, I would have.
Fernando: Maybe I should not open my big mouth.
Hondo: Why, you know something I need to know?
Fernando: Well, if you are bulletproofing and blueprinting the engine, it should be fine. I would add a hi-flow oil pump and dual filters.
Hondo: Have those already installed a longtime ago.
Fernando: Well, That would be all I would say.
Hondo: Sounds to me like you're holding out.
Fernando: I drive that stupid Porsche. Yeah I have her right at the edge where I can get all power and performance but shitty reliability or get great reliability and shitty power and performance. As it, if I don't pay her some attention once a month, she will bite me on the ass. So after the honeymoon, I got to give her a tune up and check her tolerances.
Hondo: My truck is the same way.
Fernando: Then you know what I go through. Only thing is, well, at least in the states, Ford Truck parts are standard everywhere. Porsche parts are available but expensive. You're lucky that we have parts in store here. How long you think its going to take you to get it done.
Hondo: 4 hours if I had help.
Fernando: Is that a hint?
Hondo: I'm just saying.
Fernando: Alright... give me an hour...
Hondo: An hour?
Fernando: I've been having a headache all day long. Maybe 2 more aspirins and a short nap, I'll change into a mechanics overalls, and we'll get your truck running. You should rest up too.
Hondo: Rest up? What for?
Fernando: How much food and drink you got in your belly?
Hondo: Hmmm....
Fernando: If you have to think about it, you need to rest up. I'll see you in about an hour.
Hondo: I'll see you then.

Fernando gets up and walks back to the house. Hondo sits at the bench, watching him walk to the house. Hondo gets up when Fernando enters the house, and walks to the truck. Opening the hood, he pulls out a rag he had inside and wipes his hands with it. He then pulls out some wrenches from inside the engine compartment and start working on the engine once again. Just as he has stated, a little more than an hour later, Fernando comes out of the house in his mechanics overalls, and looks over what has been done.

Fernando: You're almost done.
Hondo: I wish.
Fernando: What is there left to do? Tighten things up to tolerances, put the covers back on, slide the engine back onto the transmission, reconnect the electrical, so on and so on...
Hondo: Got to replace the filters on all ends, check the seals, do a compression run, retorque everything...
Fernando: All that is minor stuff. You got the main and cam bearing in place, everything seems to turn smoothly, oil pan is in place, nothing much here is left to do. Give me a 1/2 inch open end. Let see what can be done here.

After another couple of hours of work, the truck is finished. Hondo cranks over the engine as Fernando puts away the tools. It runs smoother than expected. They both shake hands on a work well done. Hondo cleans up the work area, leaving the truck idle. Fernando gets some Goop Hand Cleaner, and starts to use the gelled substance to clean his hands with, taking out the oil, grease and grime before paper towel drying them. Hondo does the same when he finishes cleaning up the area.

The rest of the day is spent watching TV and sending Charles and Alex II to the store to get something for dinner. The girls return before the guys do, while Fernando and Hondo were in the garage putting away their tools and cleaning up, all with shopping bags of their own filled with assorted stuff. Tammy was happy to return from the ordeal. Sometimes when several ladies go out shopping as a group, it becomes a mission of survival with the one with the most money and the best deals as the clear winner. Being dragged into it, Tammy was not too happy in doing this. But she was 'home' now, and it was time to put away the things she had bought along with the things Bink had to buy. This only took just a few minutes for her to do. When done, she tells Bink to spend the rest of the day with Angelica- if she was around. If not, to go watch TV or read a book to keep herself occupied during the time. Bink leaves to do as she was told.

Tammy notices that Fernando has put his clothes on the table in his room, thinking to herself, "I hope he is not a slob... I am not going to be picking up after him." But she does anyway, putting his clothes away before stepping out to the bathroom. Fernando and Hondo finish putting away the tools in the basement and cleaning up the mess they created. They then go upstairs, where they noticed that the girls had returned from their trip, and continue to go to their prospective rooms to change.

Fernando starts to take off his mechanics overalls, then noticing that his clothes were gone when he went to reach for them. Tammy walks in a couple of seconds later, seeing Fernando in his underwear, looking at the empty table. She does not see the overalls crumpled up about his ankles.

Tammy: Don't tell me you were playing Captain Underpants.
Fernando (kicking up the overalls, catching them and folding them up): Funny. Very funny. I was helping Hondo with his truck. Now where are my clothes?
Tammy: I had to put them away because you left them on the table.
Fernando: And that is where they should have stayed because I was going to put them on again.

Tammy goes into the closet and pulls them out, putting them on the table. Fernando puts the folded overalls on the back of the seat, where Tammy reaches for them. Fernando takes her hand to stop her from taking them.

Fernando: Don't.
Tammy: Why not?
Fernando: Though they are folded so one would not get their hand dirty handling them, they are covered in dirt, oil and grime.
Tammy: Then I'll just take them to the laundry room.
Fernando: I'll do that. Look, I don't want you to be waiting on me hand and foot. I don't want you to be my housekeeping slave. I want you to be a wife, the best wife you can be.
Tammy: And I would do that for you...
Fernando: Look, you have your career and your life to live and all that. You don't have to sacrifice everything for me. OK? Don't be my slave and do things I'm supposed to do.
Tammy: But what is a housewife supposed to do?
Fernando: No, you are my wife to be. Again, a woman with a career and an education which are not going to be wasted in taking care of me and a home. We do that together. Understand that Tammy.
Tammy: You know that goes against years of mom telling me how I'm supposed to do things in being a housewife and all and be in charge of the house.
Fernando: That's because you mom raised you and Bink alone. I bet she also said things about making lots of grand kids for her, and be good to your husband.
Tammy: Yeah...
Fernando: I want those things to a certain extent too. The extent being that the things we do are to be shared responsibilities, and they get done when we can get them done. We do things together so we can get mad when things don't get done. OK?
Tammy: OK...
Fernando: But...
Tammy: What else is a housewife to do?
Fernando: If you have not figured that out yet, I'm sure Bink can give you pointers on where to start.
Tammy: What do you mean by that?
Fernando: She seems to know about certain squirrel mating rituals that she has accused me of doing to you. Since she knows, you can ask her on how to start. Besides, Bink is what 10? How does she know about squirrel mating stuff?
Tammy: Bink's 13, and I explained it to her, filling in the gaps that mom left behind, probably because she could not finish it. Besides, I don't have to ask her but it seems that is all you have on your mind.
Fernando: What do you think married couples do? Watch reruns of the super bowl? Whether you know it or not, having a healthy sex life is important to a person.
Tammy: But it cant be that's the only thing that married couples do!
Fernando: No, there is a life to live. Things to do, a job to work, kids to take care of, responsibilities and other things. But when all is said and done, when the mood and moment is right, there is only 1 thing to do. Besides, making love to the one you love should be a 24 hour thing, and I don't mean having sex all the time.

Tammy just sighs. Fernando takes her by the waist, drawing her next to him and kisses her on the forehead. Then he lets her go.

Fernando: Just like that.
Tammy: Just like that?
Fernando: To love, honor and cherish.
Tammy: Easy for you to say, my vows say to love, honor and obey.
Fernando: I'm not holding you to absolute adherence to obeying me. If I were, I would have you as the SWA offered...*

Tammy slaps Fernando.

Tammy: I'm not going to be some conditioned wifie-girl-toy for some guy to be manhandling me all the time!

Fernando gathers his clothes from the table and puts them on the bed.

Fernando: That was the offer. I am not going to argue except on your behave on that. Besides- I would not want you if you did not want me.
Tammy: So is that it?
Fernando: What is it?
Tammy: What if I did not pour out my emotions to you, that we would not be a couple?
Fernando: Why should I chase you? Face it Tammy-I'm twice your age and if I did you would probably think that I'm some kind of perv or something.
Tammy: But with me going to you first, its OK for the perv to go after the girl because she consented?
Fernando: Tammy- what's going on?
Tammy: What-I cant question what is going on?
Fernando: You have that right.
Tammy: So why are you questioning me about questioning everything?
Fernando: Because Tammy- When you go up on that Altar and say "I do", there is no turning back, and you cant question the relationship anymore.
Tammy: I can still divorce you.
Fernando: I don't believe in divorces, and I will remain true to my faith in that.
Tammy: We will see about that.
Fernando: Then Tammy, give me the ring.
Tammy: Why?
Fernando: Because if you are going to be like this, then I don't want you around. Its that simple.
Tammy: Be like what?
Fernando: Arrogant, cruel, vicious, mean... its like you are a totally different person.
Tammy: Maybe I am. Or maybe I was led to some insight while I was away.
Fernando (grabbing her hand, and pressing on the carpal tendons to make the finger go limp from the fight fist she had them in and starts removing the ring): Then maybe, I have the right to do this.

Fernando starts to take off ring off her finger, finding it difficult to do so but he has it at the first joint from the knuckle. Tammy puts her other hand over his.

Tammy: Don't, please.
Fernando: And why not?
Tammy: Because, I still want too, marry you.
Fernando: Then what is with all this grief?
Tammy: I don't know. I have been holding back on a lot of things and sometimes it comes out.
Fernando: It is not necessary to hold back on me. In fact if we are to work as a couple, we cant.
Tammy: Then what do you propose that we do?
Fernando: There is nothing we can do but wait and see what is happening and take action if it goes against us. Until then, nothing.
Tammy: Nothing?
Fernando: You can strip and strut around in your underwear while I rest up and afterwards we can go to a dinner in Rome or someplace else.
Tammy: That is all you ever think about?
Fernando: Hmmm... Sexy dirty thoughts, sleeping and food? Sounds about right.
Tammy: You're incorrigible. I hope you know that.
Fernando: So I am.

Fernando gets onto the bed and start putting on his pants and shirt again, before laying down on the bed. Tammy sits on the bed and leans over to him.

Tammy: Tired already?
Fernando: Yeah, I am.
Tammy: What about our dinner date that you promised?
Fernando: II did not promised a dinner date, but that will be much later in the day. Right now, I just want to rest.
Tammy: You OK?
Fernando: Why you ask?
Tammy: Lately, you have been tired lately. Taking naps, or sleeping away 1/2 the day. You sick or something?
Fernando: No. Its that with nothing to do, I just want to catch up on some rest. That's all.
Tammy: You sure?
Fernando: Why? Want to know that you aint marrying some sick husband dying from some rare disease with no name or cure? Well, I'm not, at least that I know off.
Tammy: Well, after we get married, I'm sending you to get a complete check up!
Fernando: Like hell you are! Jeesus, I swear!
Tammy: Then tell me the truth, you got something that I should be worried about?
Fernando: Like what?
Tammy: I don't know- R/SIV, R/S-AIDS, Hep, TB, Fleas?
Fernando: I'm clean... and if I had fleas, you would have them too!
Tammy: You can never be too careful, you know.
Fernando: Look, I'm clean. You can ask my daughter since she's one of the few that I will trust in my health care... or sticking that stupid needle in me.
Tammy: Hmmm... I'll ask her alright.

Fernando stretches and yawns. Then he puts an arm around her.

Fernando: Look. If you don't mind, I'm going to take a nap for a while. You can join me if you want.
Tammy: There is too much to do around the house.
Tammy: Cleaning. I don't know about you, but some of these people are slobs!
Fernando: Then remind them that they are responsible in keeping the place neat during their stay. You don't have to clean up after them!
Tammy: And what about...

Fernando flings her over to the other side of the bed and pins her lightly against it.

Fernando: Stop making excuses. OK? You just do what you got to do and nothing more. I'm not asking for miracles from you, just be the lovely happy squirrelette that you can be for me.
Tammy: Hmmmm...
Fernando: Is that a yes or a no?
Tammy: Hmmmmmm...
Fernando: I don't speak Hmmmm... Yes or no?
Tammy: OK, I'll try.
Fernando: Good... Beddy bye... unless...
Tammy: Unless, what?
Fernando: Unless you have something else in mind.
Tammy: Well...

Fernando kisses Tammy on the nose playfully, then turns over onto his side of the bed and stuffs one of the other pillows over his head.

Fernando: Good night Tammy!

Fernando goes to sleep, despite Tammy's protests. Tammy then sits up and checks on him.

Tammy (to herself): How does he do that?

She then slowly gets off the bed and finishes off tidying up the room, taking his overalls to the laundry room.

The rest of the day goes uneventful , even when the guys return from their trips, and the cyborg count more than triples. The rest of the day drags on, and perhaps Fernando has the right idea in sleeping it away. Several hours had past when he wakes up. Tammy had already started to get ready to the dinner date, meanwhile Alex and Charles were trying out their best at a gourmet dinner starting with Rack of Lamb with assorted steamed vegetables, a beef soup (from the left over meat from lunch and the assorted vegetables- turned out to be good), and prime rib with pasta aldente and assorted topping (Tomato or Alfred Cheese); all served with wine or grape drink. Fernando washed up and got dressed for his dinner date with Tammy. She walks into the room in a long navy blue with gold trim strapless evening gown, pirouetting around for it to fill out in front of him as he puts on his tie.

Tammy: What do you think?
Fernando: well, its nice.
Tammy: You don't like it?
Fernando: I am not the one who is to like it or not. Its you who are wearing it. It does compliment my suit nicely though.
Tammy: Hmph...
Fernando: I'm not dressed to impress anyone but you, and you alone. You don't have to dress to impress, even for me, but if we are to go out together whether a date or on a mission, we should match to some degree this way when people see us, they would say, "Whoa- look at those two."
Tammy: Why do you have to make it so difficult?
Fernando: I'm not making it difficult, I'm just being me. And I'm just stating the obvious.
Tammy: I just wanted to know if you liked it or not. I swear- why do you make it so difficult at times?
Fernando (walking up to her and holds her): Look Tammy, anything you wear, I'll like. I'm not here to tell you how to dress yourself, even for special occasions and stuff like that- you should be able to do that on your own. But you do look great, and you should be able to know that on your own without me telling you.
Tammy (Trying to push away): That's too little too late.

Fernando continues to hold her tighter and then slowly plants a kiss on her lips. After a while, Tammy stops resisting and allows it to happen for the moment that it lasts.

Fernando: Better?
Tammy (taking his handkerchief from his pocket and wipes his lips with it): Now you got my lipstick on your lips.
Fernando (taking the handkerchief from her and finishes wiping his lips with it): It was worth it. We should be going before they give away our reservations.
Tammy: But I got to put on my lipstick on again, no thanks to you.

Fernando put his hand to the small of her back to bring her closer to him but stops.

Fernando: Where's your gun?
Tammy: Don't need it.

Fernando steps away from her to the small gun locker he had in the room.

Fernando (as he opens the gun locker and takes out her gun inside a clip-on holster): Look Tammy. We cant let down our guard even when we are off mission. We make a lot of enemies, enemies that want us dead. And in that we have to defend ourselves from.
Tammy: I don't want to wear that thing.
Fernando: Its not that you want, Tammy. If we were to get into a situation, I need you to be able to get yourself out of it in case I'm not able too!
Tammy: I'm still not wearing that thing...
Fernando: And I'm not going to marry a dead Tammy...

Tammy does not know how to respond to that, and thus remains silent. Fernando reaches behind her tail, finding the strapless dress to have a low cut back, and clips the gun to it. Stunned but not frozen, Tammy reaches behind and takes the gun and holster out, putting it into her purse. Fernando starts to leave the room.

Fernando: I'll have the Porsche out in the front. Don't have me wait too long.

Fernando leaves the room. Tammy walks over to the mirror on the dresser and reapplies on her make up while he was gone. As she stepped out of the room, she was tempted on dumping the gun onto the bed, but doesn't. She locks the room behind her before leaving for their date.

Though the drive to Rome was short, Tammy had her hand and forearm on his lap, wanting to hold his hand as he drove. Fernando needed both hands to drive and could not give Tammy her request. Soon they were at the restaurant where they had a 3 course meal. Afterwards it was a night at the theater before crashing some private party as some dance club. Thy did not return home until almost until dawn, much to the disapproval of much of those who were at the hide-away.

For the final time, coordinates were evaluated and reevaluated before put into computers and weapons guidance systems before being launched. The latest of satellite intell shows activity in the areas targeted as suspected, meanwhile references for non-target civilian items were earmarked for avoidance. At 3 AM, the guns of the USS Texas, USS Jacinto, and the USS Winston S. Churchill began firing. At 3:05 AM, it began to rain death and terror from the skies along the Italian/Slovenian border. No target was missed, no survivors were allowed to remain. It was a fast and swift strike lasting several minutes, like a sudden storm unleashed from the clouds above. With their aim true, a passing EuroAir Airbus 380 was missed in the barrage of hailing explosive shells.

A second round of satellite intell was immediately gathered and gone over by the commanding staff of the battle ships. With targets destruction confirmed, communiques went out to Naval Officer Rose, and to various agency heads with verification of the intended targets destroyed. Rose received her orders to return to her ship without delay.

With everyone awake at the early morning hours, except for the cyborgs, work started earlier than expected as the coffee pot was put to brew. Network access immediately brought the communiques into view, stating target destruction confirmed. Other communiques started to come in, some of congratulations, others of questioning the orders given. One from SWA Section 1 stating the verification of an LSD trucks they were following was destroyed.

Other than the clean up, for all intents and purposes, Tammy's mission was over.

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #168 - Aug 6th, 2008, 2:06pm

Fernando and Tammy sleep through most of the day, leaving Marco to take care of Bink while the SWA, CIA and USA Naval Officers receive verification of their work and further instructions to 'return home.' What further complicated things is an UN Inquiry to the attack, and what was the intended targets. They would be given all detailed intell to satisfy their questions, but the hassle to go through such an inquiry was not worth the time being spent on it. At least for now, there was a small celebration of sorts at Fernando's CIA hide out as more news of their success continues to flow in from restricted channels.

Unfortunately, this celebration left 2 very uncomfortable with themselves, as noted by their actions during the day. As such, Priscilla tries to intervene, despite being told not too by the others. She starts with Hondo who was sitting at one of the single chairs of the living room, furthest from everyone.

Priscilla: Why in this time of celebration are you not happy of the results.
Hondo: I don't know who you are miss, but out of all due respect, I would like to be left alone.
Priscilla: As soon as I get some answers and help you out, then I will leave.
Hondo: With all due respect, I want to be left alone.
Priscilla: It has something to do with Rose, isn't it. A couple of weeks ago you two were a couple, and then you two were not. Not to worry, this angel of love can set things right.

Hondo gets up and looks at her and almost begins yelling at her.

Hondo: Can it miss. I don't want no one interfere with my relationships, nor would I want anyone to go to Rose and start shit with her. We're just friends, lets leave it at that.

Hondo walks out of the living room, going upstairs to the room from the sounds of his feet traversing up the double set of stairs to get there. Everyone turn to Priscilla as she looks at everyone a bit nervously before heading towards Rose. Before she could begin, Rose gives her an answer.

Rose: You heard him. We're just friends- leave it alone.

Gadget steps in between the two, facing Priscilla.

Gadget: You should be more concerned about Tammy and Fernando.
Priscilla: Why? They seem to be doing just fine, sleeping with each other upstairs.
Gadget: They should not be sleeping with each other, that's living in sin!
Priscilla: Maybe it is, maybe its not. They seem to be doing fine without me at the moment.

Gadget takes Priscilla by the wrist and drags her out of the dining area and towards the rear exit.

Gadget (in a loud whisper): Those two are sleeping together upstairs!
Priscilla: So? Tammy's a big girl and she's going to get married to him in just a few days.
Gadget: We Rangers do not approve!
Priscilla: I don't remember this being a Ranger Mission- this is, err... was a SWA mission where Fernando helped out with some American Agency and Military Might he was able to bring with him. And if I remember, this is his place, not ours, and definitely not the Rangers.
Gadget: But we Rangers don't approve!
Priscilla: Then you talk about it with them and not with me. Again, Tammy's an adult, and she can decide where she sleeps and with who. Besides, they looked too tired out to be fooling around, and if they are- more power to them... besides we squirrels do tend to sleep about with others when possible but it does not mean that we are involved in some kind of sexual relationship. Sometimes we do because we need protection. It's a squirrel thing, you may not understand.

Gadget gives Priscilla a long mean stare as she tries to think of a response but cant. Marco approaches them with Angelica and Bink.

Marco: Priscilla, you mind watching the girls while we guys go out to get a few things for celebration?
Priscilla: Oh sure... wait- there's paperwork to do!
Marco: Then get it done before we return! I already finished mine weeks ago!
Priscilla: That's because you had little involvement!
Marco: I had to oversee and supervise Tammy- DUH! And Tammy's finished with her reports for now... its just up to you and everyone in Support and Logistics.

Ferro joins in the conversation.

Ferro: What about the others?
Marco: Others, who?
Ferro: That young squirrel from the CIA, his dragon friend, that American cowboy mouse and the American Naval Mouse-Woman Officer?
Marco: Tell them they too have to write something up for our records.
Ferro (looking at Gadget): You too, Miss. I'll get a few laptops from upstairs and we can all start typing.
Gadget: Why do I have to...?
Ferro: Even if you were here as a JAFO, you still were involved and you still need to write up a report for somebody. We want a copy of that report for our records. You can have a copy of ours in return.

Priscilla grabs Gadget by the hand and takes her to the dining room table. Ferro gets Amedeo and Georgio to go upstairs to get the laptops from storage.

Priscilla: Lets get this done and no complaining... if you want to write about how you don't approve how Tammy and Fernando are sleeping together in the same bed, you can do that too.

Marco leaves, telling Angelica and Bink to be with Priscilla. The other handlers tell their cyborgs to be with Angelica and Bink during their absence. With little planned for them, Priscilla gives Angelica the TV Remote and tells them to sit in the living room and watch TV or play video games. As the handlers leave, Ferro approaches Alex II, Agent 47 and Charles to write up a report of their involvement in the mission as Amedeo and Georgio hand out the laptops for them to write with.

After some discussion, all remaining members of the house are typing away on the laptops that were handed out. Rose protested on the sake of national security, but her argument was null and void since they all shared the same information base on the mission; besides, she was going to get the copy of the reports from the SWA. Hondo hunted and pecked on the keyboard, wishing there was a better way to write up his report.

For some, the reports were short, only taking a few minutes to do. For the rest, they sit down for hours typing while they had breakfast and then lunch. Hondo went to wash up once he finish his report before making a steak sandwich from yesterday's left overs. He sat down with his food and drink with the girls as they watched TV.

Rose tried to keep her information to a minimum as possible, not disclosing locations of ships involved or of their crews in person, even though the SWA may already have this information. Gadget did not know what to write, as she stared at the blinking cursor for a long time. Priscilla got up to make lunch for the girls when her report was nearly finished. With Ferro's help in serving lunch, the girls sat on the floor of the living room and ate while they continue to watch TV.

Tammy arrives downstairs at a few minutes to 1PM, looking a lot better in her regular clothes having washed up a few minutes before. She heads to the kitchen to serve herself a very late breakfast. Ferro and the others stare at her as she puts her food on the service island so she could go to the refrigerator for some juice. She looks back at them.

Tammy: Well?
Ferro: You're up... early.
Tammy: it's a new day, cant waste it sleeping it off.
Ferro: You know that your mission is over, right?
Tammy: Yeah. I know.
Ferro: You have to submit your report before we head back to the compound.
Tammy: Its already done, Marco has it.
Ferro: He does?
Tammy: Yeah, Marco explained it that handlers should have their reports done before, during and near the end of every mission. Makes it easier to finish it up, and gives you a lot of free time when its over.
Ferro: I'm going to have a talk with Marco when he returns.
Tammy: He left?
Ferro: Yes, and he took all the handlers with him. Something about getting something or other.

Tammy notices that the girls/cyborgs were all in the living room watching TV.

Tammy: Oh. Its one of those guy things again.
Ferro: I'll need a report from Fernando too.
Tammy: His is also done, he'll turn it before you leave.
Ferro: I see.
Tammy: Will that be all?
Ferro (nodding): Yeah, that will be all.
Tammy (grabbing her breakfast and takes it to the dining table to eat it): Alright then.

Tammy begins to eat her breakfast.

Ferro: You know that we all have to return to the compound after this.
Tammy: And?
Ferro: I'm just stating that after tomorrow, you my not see Fernando for a long while to come.
Tammy: If you are questioning whether I can handle my personal life with my job- the answer is yes. Besides, there is a wedding in a few days, and the chief has given me a few days off for that. I'm not going to be the only married SWA worker the agency has, nor am I going to be the only married handler either. So if you don't mind, my life is more important than this job and right now you're getting in the way of living.
Ferro: Why I never!
Tammy: Maybe you should every once in a while, and just maybe you would like it.

A few of the SWA member there 'Ooo' at Tammy's comment. Tammy continues.

Tammy: You're just the head of Support and Logistics. You're the boss of me in this organization, Marco is and Jean above him. Then there are the other handlers who I have to look up to for advise, but as for you, you are to support my requests and help out with the technical aspects of the mission. Now that this mission is over, we can let all personal grudges lay on the table for all to see. I'm showing you mine, where's yours?
Ferro: You're a brat, a scaredy cat little girl who is afraid of everything and who is unwilling to conform to what the job requires, and who has an unrealistic view of the world. How you became a handler, Tammy, is beyond me!
Tammy: You put me on a prostitute drug mission when I found out later on I was not supposed to be on one, you used me Ferro!
Ferro: All the SWA female workers has to do that mission at least once. Including you!
Tammy: I am a handler- I was not supposed to be on one!
Ferro: And who told you of this?
Tammy: Marco did, after it was over!
Ferro: He was not supposed to tell you anything. I'm going to have a talk with him.
Tammy: Talk to Jean too, since he was there, agreeing with what Marco had to say! Its bad enough that we handlers voluntarily put our lives on the field with our girls everyday, we do not have to add to it by putting more dangers on to it! Like you stated to me that day- I could have been raped, strangled and cut open like some fish to be gutted and left for dead!
Ferro: It was part of your job.
Tammy: It was not. Next time, I wont do as you say unless I get verification from Jean and Marco first!
Ferro: You are part of the SWA, you are a handler and you are a law enforcement agent of the Italian Government.
Tammy: And I an American Citizen!
Ferro: I was wondering when you were going to say that...

Hondo approaches the table and puts his balled up fists on the table gently, look at both Tammy and Ferro.

Hondo: Excuse me, ladies. I'm trying to enjoy the peace we now established, but I cant with the two of you arguing. First off- Ferro- Tammy is an American Citizen and a Rescue Ranger, and as I remember the deal, it was for her to join the SWA to get her sister back. She operates as one of your agents as long as it does not conflict with the limits the Rescue Rangers had given her to follow. Tammy- you willing joined the SWA to get Bink back and therefore are subject to their rules but within the limits the Rangers had established. Now if the both of you can not see that, I'm sure Fernando can get the head of both your organizations and have a 3 hour meeting with them about this. Now if you don't mind, I'm going back to my chair in the living room, and want no further disruptions.

They both look at him as he walked back to the chair, where he jumps over the back and onto the cushions in a relaxed seated position. Then they stared at each other for a moment. Tammy gets up and cleans out her plate before heading upstairs.

Tammy (to herself but loud enough to be heard): Fernando was right, I should have remained in bed asleep like he is.

Ferro gets up and follows her upstairs, where she tries to get her attention on the second floor.

Ferro: Tammy!

Tammy stops at their room door and turns to face Ferro.

Tammy: What do you want?
Ferro: Look. Even though this mission is over, there is still work to do.
Tammy: My work is done, and I wont do anything unless Marco or Jean tells me what to do next.
Ferro: I think they have something planned for the day but not sure what it is.
Tammy: And what you want me to do?
Ferro: Just be ready for what ever it is they are planning to do.
Tammy: This places needs to be cleaned up and organized. Stuff has to be replaced that we used, this place has to be as if we were never here.
Ferro: I'll get the support staff to do clean up after we leave. Until then...
Tammy: Until then nothing. I did my job, Marco has my reports, everything now is on Logistics and Support.
Ferro: So that's it?
Tammy: Look, I know there is a chain of command to follow, but you do not pull on my chain. Marco does, Jean does, and if necessary the chief does. You are not part of that list. And at best I can do for you is take your words into advisement, but you do not order me around as I do not order you around. I'm a handler, not Logistics or Support.
Ferro: So you finally learned your place here.
Tammy: I have and I don't like it but I do as I must as best as I can. Now if you don't mind, I wish not to be disturbed until after Marco returns, and even then, it better be important.

Tammy opens the door to the room and steps inside, closing it behind her. Dumbfounded, Ferro stands there for the moment before leaving for downstairs.

Three hours later Marco, Jean and the other handlers return. They call to their cyborg girls to arrive to the cars, where they help unload assorted packages of food, wine and assorted party goods to the bench where they had dinner before. Hondo steps out to watch the activity being held outside. Marco tells Bink to get Tammy downstairs. Bink follows her orders, going upstairs to Tammy and telling her to go down stairs to Marco who was at the BBQ Grill. Tammy washes herself up and tries to wake up Fernando, giving up after a while. She then goes with Bink to see Marco.

On the bench at the rear of the complex by the BBQ Grill, Tammy finds Marco with the other handlers and cyborg girls. Hondo was also there sorting things out.

Tammy (to Marco): You called?
Marco: Well, yes. First off, if it has not been said before, I'll say it now unofficially- Congrats on a job well done Tammy.
Tammy: What for?
Marco: Busting this case wide open, though it almost cost you your life, you basically saved Italy from the scourge of an LSD wave hitting the country.
Jean: I'm sure there will be some kind of governmental award for you. The SWA can only give you a promotion in title and a rise in pay.
Tammy: And if I refuse them?
Jean: At least take the promotion, it will give you some freedoms in the SWA and people wont be breathing down your neck like before. In fact you will be more well respected by those who doubted you.
Tammy: You mean those like you?
Marco: She got there, Jean.
Jean: Every new handler joining the SWA must go through my doubts.
Tammy: So what's going here?
Marco: Nothing really. Just a little celebration later this afternoon for a mission well done.
Tammy: You usually don't do this. Why now?
Marco: Most of our cases we take on terrorists and their attempted threats. We do not take to the entire organization like you did.
Tammy: It was all an accident.
Marco: So? That accident exposed a vile and wretched attempt on our fair Italy. Without taking actions against it, Italy would be in the grips of a major drug epidemic. You discovered that, you help stop that that. Despite you not wanting to use a gun and kill bad guys, you did what you had to do within your abilities to take actions, and those actions brought on the results of a new safe society...
Tammy: Oh spare me the insults. I could not have done it without Fernando or Hondo's help here. They in turn got the US Navy to help, so this is not a 1-person job. It was done by many, and if it were not without them, it could not have been done.
Marco: Point taken, but you help exposed it. You were the start of all this, and the catalyst for its continual success. In short Tammy, you might get a medal or some other kind of reward and recognition.
Tammy: So?
Marco: The SWA cyborg program still operates in secret. We just want to make sure that it remains a secret.
Tammy: If that is what you are worried about, then I can see the reason for the concern. You need not to worry about that from me or Fernando.
Marco: Good. Now I'll be here with the handlers and cyborgs setting up. What are the others are doing?
Tammy: I think they are doing reports.
Marco: Including that cowboy... what his name again?
Tammy: You mean Hondo? No. He's done with his work.
Marco: Do me the favor and tell him to come out here and help us. I will need to talk to him too, among other things.
Tammy: He's right over there with the others on the bench helping unpack things.
Marco: Oh... Ok. I'll talk to him later then. What about Fernando?
Tammy: He's sleeping the day away.
Marco: Cant you wake him?
Tammy: Believe me, its best that he sleeps and wakes up on his own.
Marco: Well, I would like to see him before we start the celebration.
Tammy: I'll see what I can do, but no promises.
Marco: Please make sure that you do.

After a brief pause.

Tammy: All this is for me then?
Marco:  Some of it is. Don't get it into your pretty little head of yours that is it, because it is not. It's the celebration of the end of a big mission, and the end to the scourge that we all stopped. And maybe now we can all sleep a little better- that is what we are celebrating about.
Tammy: Oh... OK, I wont dress my best for it then.
Marco: You should dress in your usual business attire. At least look professional.

Tammy just smiles at him for the moment. Then she starts to walk back to the house.

Tammy: well, I got things to do. I'll see about getting Fernando up for you.
Marco: Yeah- see you later.

Marco then turns to the group and calls to Hondo to speak with him. Tammy returns to the kitchen and makes Fernando some breakfast and coffee which she brings upstairs. Once in the room, she puts the food tray on the table in the room. She takes the coffee mug to the night stand and sits on the bed next to him. She gently tries to shake him away.

Tammy: Fernando, wake up. Come on Fernando, its time to get up. Its after 2 PM. I brought you some breakfast and coffee...

For a while he does not stir as she continues to try to wake him up. Eventually he wakes up from his slumber.

Fernando (in a groggy tone): Is the house on fire?
Tammy: No, but it is getting late. You should be getting up. I made breakfast for you...
Fernando: You know I'm going to kill you after my nerves stop yelling at me.
Tammy: I know. I'm sorry.

Tammy hands him the coffee mug as he tries to sit up. He takes it from her and slowly sips from it. He pauses for a second to take a deep breathe and then he drinks the rest of it down as quickly as possible. Then he sits there quietly for a moment.

Fernando: What time is it?
Tammy: Its after 2 PM. (looking over to the clock on the nightstand) 2:12 to be exact.
Fernando: I could have slept until at least 5.

Tammy quickly goes over to the rest of the food on the service try on the table and brings it over to Fernando. She starts to cut up his food as how he has done in front of her and tries to serve it to her. He stops her and slowly make her put the fork down.

Fernando: I can feed myself, Tammy.
Tammy: I'm sorry...
Fernando (taking the fork from her and starts to feed himself): What's going on?
Tammy: Marco wants to talk to you for some reason and he's planning some sort of celebration too.
Fernando: Marco can wait. Anything else from anyone?
Tammy: Nothing. Well Ferro and the rest of the support staff is in the dining area typing up their reports. She wants a report from you and said that she would give you the SWA copies.
Fernando: That can wait. How's Hondo?
Tammy: He seemed to be fine. Why?
Fernando: Nothing really. He and Rose broke up, and well, you know how it goes.
Tammy: Awww...
Fernando: Leave it be. As long as Hondo is behaving himself, I don't care. Nor do I want to put blame on anyone about this break up, but for now, at least for now, they will pretend to be together for our wedding because it was planned before the break up. In the least, we can always move them around so they can still be apart of it but away from each other.
Tammy: If they don't want too...
Fernando: Its too late to have either one of them quit- the dresses are done, placemats are set, everything is just about ready for anyone to get up and leave like this. And not that I'm going to force anyone into anything but not only promises are made, but contracts have been signed and money spent. If it were just a promise- I'd let the both of them go, but this goes beyond promises.
Tammy: But....
Fernando: No Butts. I will take care of Hondo, and after I clear it with the Navy, you will take care of Rose.
Tammy: OK.
Fernando: Don't be so down about it. And most importantly, don't talk about it with anyone, especially them! I already made clear to Hondo that this subject is dead and is to be left alone. Neither he or I have spoke of it since. As such you are to stay out of their break up and make no attempt to make them reconcile their differences. Notice that I'm not saying not to be friend with them- you can have them and who ever else as your friend, I'm just saying that the subject of their former relationship is off limits.
Tammy: I understand.
Fernando: Good. Now, about us and the rest of the day?
Tammy: What about it?
Fernando: You want me to kill you now or after I talk with Marco?
Tammy: Uhm... Talk with Marco first and then forget about killing me.
Fernando: Alright then, we'll see what happens then.

Fernando finishes off the few final bites of his breakfast. Tammy takes the tray from the bed and puts it on the table. Though he did not wanted too, Fernando forces himself to sit up on the edge of the bed. Tammy hands him a robe, towel and other items of personal hygiene, before picking up the tray to take down stairs.

Tammy: Though everybody is downstairs, I would not walk naked through the halls.
Fernando (not wanting to answer): Hmmm... yeah, right, sure...
Tammy (as she leaves the room): Ta Ta for now...

Fernando just sits on the bed looking out the doorway. After a while he gets up and heads to the bathroom to take care of his personal needs. In under 1/2 hour, he was in this room getting dressed. Giving another 5, her was already dressed.

Pretty much Fernando did not want to deal with the events of the day, it was another day that he would rather sleep away if he could. But he know has little choice but to seize what's left of the day and make it his own. He started his way downstairs, making his way to the kitchen. Along the way, Ferro tries to intercept him, but he steps around her and into the kitchen area where he started to refill his coffee mug.

Ferro (to Fernando): That was not nice.
Fernando: I do not want to be bothered, Ferro.
Ferro: I was going to ask you about writing up a mission report.
Fernando: Its already been done...
Ferro (interrupting him): When can I have it?
Fernando: You cant have it. You'll get a copy of it instead, when I feel like giving it. Now is not the time. Tomarrow does not look good either. But one day, you'll get it. Until then, I like to be left alone.

Fernando gulps down the coffee and puts the empty mug in the sink. He then goes around the kitchen area, towards outside in the parking lot, where he can see the others by the BBQ Grill and picnic area, including Tammy. Once again, he does not want to be bothered, but needs to know what they wanted from him. In under a minute, he gets to the picnic area.

Fernando: What's going on here?
Marco: Oh, you finally arrive.
Fernando: What's up? What's going on here?
Marco: In case you have not heard, the mission was a success. Reports from all over says that the drug deliveries have ended. Slovenia wants to meet with us in making a treaty to stop future shipments from starting.
Fernando: Is that so?
Marco: There is more.
Fernando: Look, no disrespect to you, but I don't want to hear about.
Marco: Wha...?
Fernando: I don't want to hear issues of politics or reforms of countries or nations. I don't want to know about possibilities of rewards. I just want some peace and quiet while I deal with this headache. Now if there is a reward for me to be had, then I'll collect it when its time for me do so. Just tell me where to stand to get it, and later on I'll deposit it in the bank for my daughter to get access too. Now, what is all this?
Marco: Uhm... We were going to celebrate on the success of the mission.

Fernando momentarily looks up a the sky.

Fernando: Alright, that would be fine. Just keep it down so that the neighbors wont complain.
Marco: Huh? There is nobody around for 1/2 a kilometer...
Fernando: I don't want unwanted attention to this place. It is supposed to be a secret. (he lets out a sigh before turning around and walks away) It is also supposed to be cleaned up when we leave.

Marco gently drops what he was doing. In the background, Hondo was nodding to himself, knowing that somebody has to be in charge of this place and it was not the member of the SWA as they would think they are. Marco trots over to Fernando as he was walking away.

Marco: Wait a minute! I thought it was made clear that we would send a cleaning crew to take care of the mess.
Fernando: Look- I don't live in a pig sty. And though your people have done their thing to be nice about it, some of them are too messy for my tastes. This is a house, and for now we are a family in that house, so everyone have to pull together to do our part in making it livable, and not force the gunslinger girls to do house keeping chores. Everyone is responsible for their own mess, now make them responsible for cleaning up their mess.
Marco: I see. I'll let the others know and deal with it right away.
Fernando: Good.

Fernando starts to walk away. Both Tammy and Hondo catch up to them.

Marco: Hey- where are you going?
Fernando: I don't know yet.
Marco: But, we'll be having our celebration...
Fernando: I told you that I don't care for the celebration. Just make sure that your celebration- you- does not disturb the peace of the neighbors- me.

Marco can only stand there dumbfounded. Fernando walks over to his Porsche, opening the door and steps inside, closing the door behind him. Both Tammy and Hondo shake their heads at Marco and walk over to the Porsche, letting themselves inside through the passenger door. After a few moments, they drive off.

Hondo: That was unnecessarily cold of you.
Fernando: I'm not a glory hound Hondo. Why would they be celebrating this mission's success when as far as I know they have not with others.
Tammy: Because it is their biggest mission ever that they had done and were successful in.
Fernando: They? Or you?
Tammy: Err...
Fernando: That's the point Tammy. They are taking credit away from you.
Tammy: Marco told me that I would be getting some sort of an award.
Fernando: Oh whoopee do! What is it? A medal? A gold plated gun? No, Tammy- you risked your life, you and Bink almost lost your lives because of this mission. Sorry for being cold, but I intervened for you and not them. If they are in such denial where they could not have dealt with a simple drug dealing cartel, then there is a problem. You should not have been involved in this, you should not have gotten hurt in the process.
Tammy: But...
Fernando: But what?
Tammy: I... uhm... It was my mission.
Fernando: Was it? As far as I remember, you were to be their search and rescue part of their agency. Not law enforcement, intelligence gathering, or investigations and evidence gathering. And you are definitely not to have owned a gun. Look and understand that they broke their end of the bargain, and frankly I do not know what to do about it at the moment.
Tammy: Is that what this is all about?
Fernando: Yes, and more.
Tammy: More?
Fernando: More, because I would not have to have had saved you, taught you how to use your gun, turn you into a gunslinger, have killed, and mostly not to fall in love with me and us to become married in less than a week.
Tammy: Listen here- I put myself in that so that I can be more with Bink, and I would have eventually killed whether you were there or not. And as for me falling in love with you, I was since the first mission when we rescued the girls, because I thought that you cared.
Fernando: I do care and love you too. And I will continue to do so. But I have to ask, when is all this going to end? When one of us is dead and buried? I don't intend to die nor if I do, I wont be for long unfortunately. You do not have that option.
Tammy: When it is my turn to die, I hope I face it with all the bravery and tenacity that I can mustard. Until then I want to live a life with the squirrel I have, and if is to be allowed, to have his puppies, raise his family and keep his house.
Fernando: With me Tammy, nothing is mine, everything is ours. We share everything, our lives, our bodies, our belongings; everything. It will be our puppies, our family, our home.

Tammy smiles to her self for the moment.

Fernando: But you're the female and I am the male. I expect you to be at your place in our relationship and I will do my best in mine. It will not be you and I, but rather us. I will make some heavy demands on you Tammy, and I expect you to do them to the best of your ability- none of this agreeing to doing things that has to be done for it will be done!
Tammy: I see...
Fernando: Good. Look, I don't expect you to be a Nazi-Wife, nor would I want you to be. Just be yourself, and everything else we can take care of, including Bink.
Tammy: Bink is my responsibility.
Fernando: She'll be ours. Though she is your sister, she needs to be treated like our child. You still want her in the SWA?
Tammy: I don't have much of a choice in that.
Tammy: They provide her the medical treatments to keep her alive with the cyborgnetic implants she has. Without them, she would die a painful death.
Fernando: But they would still want her, and ultimately you, to gun sling for them.
Tammy: Then I will deal with it when it comes.
Fernando: I just want you to do one thing then.
Tammy: Whats that?
Fernando: Be careful when you go out on missions. It is no longer you going out there, but as a part of us.

Tammy thinks for awhile.

Tammy: Yeah, I will be careful out there.
Fernando: Good.
Hondo: What about you, mister?
Fernando: Huh?
Hondo: What about you? You know- gallivanting about the world, rescuing damsels in distress. Well?
Fernando: I will do that needs to be done to right the wrongs of this world, Hondo. And you will be there with me if you want. Or you can take on those mission challenges on your own. Either way, it will be done.
Hondo: I'm just saying, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander.
Fernando: Again, it will be done. And when Tammy is not with the SWA, she will be with me on those missions. You will be on those missions. It all depends on what, when and where.
Hondo: I wonder about you sometimes.
Hondo: Knowing who you are, it is the why you do things that I wonder about. You stated to me that you do not go about lightly doing rescues unless there is some recognition in it. Yeah- you blame Chip for the same thing, you too want something out of it. All men do.
Fernando: Ha! Hondo- I want people to remember what was done and by whom for why. I don't care about medals or money or recognition. I want people to remember the mistakes that were corrected so that they can not make them again. Chip on the other hand wants the medals, the money, the recognition so he can say- Yeah- I was there, I did that, look at my medals and awards for doing it! Please- I prefer to get a kiss from rescuing a fair maiden in distress than something that gets pinned on my chest. Now what was your question again?
Hondo: Then how do you afford all this?
Fernando: I would lie if I told you they were not from rewards of saving people and countries. But for the most part, they were after thoughts of rewards. Like this Porsche- I bought it after the last mission. The SWA wanted me to join them, I refused. Then they try to buy me. I took a small part of the money to think about it, and bought this Porsche with. Then I returned to them and said 'No' to their offer. The house- it's a left over of the cold war, yes it still belongs to the CIA, but its been empty for the past 20 years. Who do you think has kept up with its maintenance? The same applies to the other safe houses through out Europe. In short, I'm thinking of buying it from them, and the others, but they wont know it is me that bought it as it will be hidden under an LLC under another LLC and several more until my name eventually shows up. But as for affording it- I'm a time traveler, Hondo. Money is the least of my worries.
Hondo: You will have to show me in what you mean there.
Fernando: One day you will.

Hondo does not say a word at this point. At least for the moment.

Hondo: So, where are we going?
Fernando: Look, I don't know why you two are in here, but I wanted to be left alone and away from that mess they are creating back there.
Hondo: Sounds good to me. I too did not want to be around those fake people.
Tammy: Fake people?
Hondo: You know- they make themselves out to be something that they are not. That's them alright.
Fernando: You noticed that?
Tammy: I think all of Italy has that problem. Most of them still think they are from Caesar's Day, still under the Empire of Rome.
Fernando: Italy lost several great wars, not that it matters, but the days of the Roman Empire are far since over.
Tammy: I know that! But they still think in those terms.
Fernando: Then they are all lost- not just the people, but the whole nation.
Hondo: Are we no better?
Fernando: We, as in Americans?
Hondo: Yep...
Fernando: We are no better, but we are not definitely worst than they are.
Hondo: Explain it then.
Fernando: If it were not for us, mankind would not have flown, split the atom, gone to the moon, have cars, computers, radios or television or any other achievement that the rest of the world relies on today. We would still be running 8bit computers made by Atari, Apple and Commodore, listening to Morse Code on long distance ham radio equipment and still connected to almighty Ma Bell- AT&T for our communications! And you know- things just might be a better place if it were like that. But Hondo- Without America, the rest of the world would not have all the technology it takes advantage and for granted of. That is how we are better and not worse, we gave to the world, what has the world given us?
Tammy: Strife, grief, wars, high oil prices...
Hondo: I get your point.
Fernando: Had it my way, the USA would be an isolated country, with flying cars, space stations, moon bases, and starships while the rest of the world is sitting on their asses wondering as to what we are doing and why we are not buying their oil.
Hondo: That's a rather cold attitude to have.
Fernando: It's a reflectionary attitude to have.
Hondo: Reflectionary?
Fernando: We are only doing for ourselves because the rest of the world has given us the cold shoulder. Thusly, we gave them back what they give us: a cold shoulder. Now that is only a reflection of what they did to us, nothing more. If we profit from our own successes, then that's on us.
Hondo: I see.
Fernando: Now, where too?
Tammy: Shopping?
Fernando: Hmmm... OK, you go shopping, Hondo and I got a couple of things to do.
Tammy: Like what?
Fernando: Have not figured it out yet... I'll park the car by the river near the shopping mall, and we meet up a couple of hours later.
Tammy: OK.

Less than a half hour later Fernando parks the car as where he stated. After saying goodbye, a hug and a kiss, Tammy goes to the shopping mall district while Hondo and Fernando stand by the Porsche.

Hondo: So, where too boss?
Fernando: Cut it out with the boss stuff... I swear... how about some lunch. (he tosses the car keys at him) You drive, I'm getting a nasty headache.
Hondo: You've been getting a lot of them lately. Are things alright with you?
Fernando: I'm fine. Its just too much going on in too little time. Stress you know.
Hondo: Oh... I thought it was something else.
Hondo: Gadget stated that every time you time travel and change something in history, you get a headache. The bigger the headache, the bigger the change.
Fernando: Gadget should learn to keep her mouth shut.
Hondo: Then its true?
Fernando: No its not entirely true. OK, I'll be honest with you but you must keep it a secret from Tammy.
Hondo: I don't know about that.
Fernando: Just do so.
Hondo: Alright then... shoot.
Fernando: Gadget managed to get into my chronoserver and tried to alter time on several occasions to get Tammy and Bink back to the café. Those attempts failed and she managed to get all of us killed on one form or another, and I had to correct them, thus is the reason why I'm getting the headaches. So yes, I did some time travel, but not to alter this time line, but to correct the mistakes Gadget has made with hers.
Hondo: DAMN that mousey bitch... I knew she was all too interfering!
Fernando: Well, I time locked her so she wont be able to time travel again. At least not with me unlocking her first.
Hondo: So these headaches, I see... I'm not particularly hungry. What you had in mind?
Fernando: Some sort of meat sandwich, Pastrami if anybody around here has it.
Hondo: Hmmm... Pastrami... I had not had Pastrami in a long while. I just might join you on that.
Fernando: Come on, I think there is a deli at that outdoor staircase that may have it.
Hondo: You mean that Piazza di Spagna?
Fernando: Ah, I see you remember. Lets go.
Hondo: That's a long walk from here.
Fernando: It will make the Pastrami all that better.
Hondo: Hmmm....

They walk together to the Piazza di Spagna, finding the deli that Fernando was talking about, and yes, they did serve pastrami. They made their order of Pastrami sandwiches and soda, where they took to the staircase and sat down to eat at one of the many outdoor tables that are set there. For the next hour they sat and slowly ate while talking.

(Hondo & Charles posts after this...)

View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #169 - Aug 12th, 2008, 1:35pm

The pastrami was good as was the sody-pop Hondo had his pastrami on rye and ate slowly. He and Fernando talk 'bout a lot, 'bout the Mission, 'bout Gadget bein' a pain, 'bout Fernando's marriage and those that were apposin' it, 'bout what was next and all. The one thing Hondo did not talk 'bout any more nor did Fernando bring up was His and Rose's past relation ship. She had snipped and bit at him ever since the day she gave him the ring back. he tolerated her for Fernando's sake as he had them both planned into the weddin'. Hondo was just ready for the weddin' to be over so he could get away from Rose. He was not sure he was ready to try again with another gal any time soon, but he knew he'd want to and the fast he didn't have to be 'round Rose the fast he could be ready to try again.

"Well, guess its time we find your gal, eh?" Hondo said.

"There is no real hurry. It is not like we have to be anywhere right now." Fernando said.

"true, heh, I guess I'll have to get used to not hurryin' up to wait for the next leg of the mission. Fernando, I want you to know that no matter what happens with you and Tammy, I'll be 'round. You have another Mission I'll be there, one of you get captured I'll be there, she kicks you out of the tree I'll be there. you've been a good friend and a good Boss Squirrel." Hondo said.

"I don't think she could throw me out of the tree if she wanted too. I know you will be there, Hondo. If you can be If you ever find a mousette to marry I'll be there too and I'll be there to haul your tail out of trouble as long as you don't make it a habit." Fernando said.

"I won't." Hondo said.

They both stood up and started walkin' back to where they had parked the car. they got there before Tammy. She didn't arrive until after they had stood by the car for 30 minutes.

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18