Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
May 12th, 2024, 12:39pm
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 
Gunslinger Bink II: Acorns & Ergot. (Read 104362 times)
Charles_Roberts
Newbies
Detroit, Michigan

Re: Gunslinger Bink II: Acorns & Ergot.
Reply #150 - Apr 19th, 2008, 5:41pm

Charles went out to Practues his Martal arts while seeing the kids playing he smiles while keep practing  

Then Gadget came down saw Widget as she look little Scared "UN hello Widget so what you doing here"  

"Came in with my Feanice Charles Sis and I am sorry for attacking you over the years so turce" Widget extanding her cyber hand to gadget  

"Well Turce" Shaking her hands as they began to talk  

Back In Ljubljana  

Alex II and others going over Records and Pictures during the LSD Bust then Alex II Saw this one  

Matt: What you got Alex II  

Alex II: It say here the chife of Ljubljana Police was involed with the Summing of LSD and he didn't tell other Police force in other countrys leting them know that LSD in there country too so He keeping this a sercet why  

Matt; I think The Chife of Police need to answer  

Scott; Hay I Found out his 20 Officers in his Vice Squad were involed in this too the LSD Bust  

Matt: Means I think the Vice Squad is the Curopted police force too  

Alex II: Arested the 20 Cops in Vice Squad while I head to the Chife Place  

*Then they head out began the bust  

In the Ljubljana Police station  

a Mouse name Zack was Ljubljana Vice Squad meamber talking to another one  

Zack: Yea man We got 20 Pounds of LSD in my place too so the cops don't know  

*Then DEA Bust in  

Matt: FREEZEEE DEA DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND GET DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW  

*then Fire Fight begans as they took out there arms and Legs then once it over they hand cuff  

matt: Ok Pall who is behind the Sumgling Bussines also keeping this a sercet  

Zack: OK Ok Our Chife name Sen Maxiual AKA X

Matt: Send Alex II a Message  

Cut to Sen Maxiual Place on 283 Garreljska Cesta St.  

Alex II and Agent 47 arive as they enter the house  

Sam: Hay Can I get you two a drink  

Alex II: Yea  

Then Sam went to get a drink as Alex II Cell Phone beep as he read the text message Sam Maxiumal is X then Alex II look at Agent 47 as he take out the wirer and Wrap it around Sam neck as he trying to fight it  

Sam: HAY WHAT GOING ON HERE

Alex II: You Tell me the LSD Summming Into other countrys not Telling other Police force about it Ok Who is Paying you keep this quite and why  

Sam: OH Yea I keep the Commander of the Police in my Pocket also the Mayor I Buy him out to keep that part quite also HA They Ask me but My Government Told them to Shut up I Buy the goverment out too becasue I know what they did  

Alex II: YOU Idoti *SHot him in the leg*  

Sam: ARGGG  

Alex II: Agent 47 bring him to the stares  

*Then Agent 47 Bring Sam to the stares as Alex II Handcuff him*  

Sam: You don't beleve me Tare down the wall  

Then Alex II and Agent 47 took there swords out began to tere down the wall and Reved 40 Pounds of LSD, Poppers, Argots and $500000000 In Euros too as Alex II was shock to see this  

Alex II: YOU MONSTER WHY You suposed to portect the Kids and Citiziens not do this man  

Then the police came and arrested Sam  

Captian Mike: Thanks for the lead Alex II You the plan so Thank you  

*Then they took the evdinces and other stuft as they take Sam to jail as Alex II Head back to the hotel and write another report and send it to Rose and Fernando.

View Profile Charles_Roberts Dragon_Roberts Dragonroberts2   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Reply #151 - Apr 21st, 2008, 11:06pm

Rose was 'bout her work and Hondo had not to do, really. He could never sit 'round very long and always felt like he needed to make himself useful. He did a few repairs 'round the house and a few mods too his truck(extra guns and a few tricks) the he just messed 'round with the stuff. He had to kick Gadget out of the workshop a few times as she tired to get her grubby little paws on stuff. Hondo slowly, as he tinkered with stuff, moved it out. Fernando had let him use a lot and okayed his removal of almost anythin'. he loaded spare parts, guns, and ammo into the truck and the Copter as he knew once they returned home this stuff would be hard to get. otherwise he straightened and made sure other stuff worked in case the mission tarried longer. How much longer could it last, though? They had to be close to havin' Tammy back on her feet and when Her and Fernando married he could help her even more. He smiled when he thought 'bout Fernando marryin' again. Hondo didn't always agree with the renegade squirrel but He was his best friend now. they were a team, they worked liked a greased wheel, they knew what to expect of each other most the time and understood looks, moods and signals. an odd pair, believe you me, but they got a job done. Hondo was content to let Fernando lead, as he was more experienced, but Hondo was ready to jump in and lead in Fernando's abcenses which were few and never expected. Fernando expected to lead, as he knew what he was doin' but he rarely liked havin' a follower or partner. he had seen too many good ones die tragically and too many unexperienced ones die unnecessarily. Hondo was one of the few he liked havin' back him and one of the few he knew would still be there when the smoke cleared.

Hondo thought through all that had happened. It was a story worth tellin, but he knew He and Fernando would move on to other missions after this, or did he? A Fernando would always be 'round as He was a time traveler stuck in an infinite loop. Hondo had time traveled, but was just a normal guy who did on occasion. Hondo knew the end of this mission was nigh. Even as he told himself that all would make it to fight another mission he had a naggin' sense that somethin' would go wrong. His premonitions were usually right, but he had been wrong before. he hoped he was this time too, but only time would tell and time was runnin' out.

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #152 - Apr 22nd, 2008, 10:12pm

Fernando wakes up at around 12 noon, long after everyone else had waken up and started on their day. Furthermore, he was not expecting anyone to be in bed with him, let alone Tammy. He takes his time to get up, realizing what was going on before making a proper decision not to kill anyone- literally or figuratively. He slowly puts an arm around Tammy and talks to her in a harsh and strained voice.

Fernando: What are you doing in my bed?
Tammy: Cant I be in your bed?
Fernando: I swear Tammy. I thought you were somebody else.
Tammy: Somebody else? Who?
Fernando: Gadget has been bothering me with questions and ideas while you were gone. I swear, she would not leave me well enough alone.
Tammy: And why would she be in bed with you?
Fernando: Understand- 1) Its my problem with her I have to deal with. 2) nothing happened between us.
Tammy (interrupting him and getting out of bed): I swear, I'm going to give that mouse a fat lip...

Fernando grabs Tammy by the arm and throws her onto the bed again, on top of him. He holds her, face to face to him.

Fernando: Look Tammy- I said I will deal with it. I'm just being honest with you about what's going on between her and I.

Tammy gives him a mean look.

Fernando: Don't try it with me, Miss Squirrel. I said I will take care of it, and I will. I'm just letting you know that I am dealing with her and the issues she's creating. You and her should not be arguing about me because she is no threat to what we have. Understand that.

Fernando lets her go, yet Tammy remains.

Tammy: OK, I'll take your word for it.
Fernando: And whatever happens between her and I means nothing compared to what I got with you.

Tammy just smiles a bit, before giving him a kiss on the nose.

Fernando: Do you mind getting off so I can get dressed?
Tammy: What if I want to remain here with you?
Fernando: I would not recommend it.
Tammy: And why not?
Fernando: First off, we may end up in a early honeymoon and start practicing making puppies if you don't.
Tammy: That's all you ever think about?
Fernando: No, the most important thing is getting breakfast and especially coffee before my headache sets in.
Tammy: Coffee? Oh that's right!

Tammy jumps off the bed and runs out the room. Leaving Fernando to himself wondering.

Fernando: What was that all about?

Fernando gets a few things, including his clothes and his robe and takes them to the bathroom. He takes a quick shower and wash down before getting dressed. He checks on his room before going down stairs. From the yelling, he thinks he just walked into an argument.

Tammy: If You All Drank The Coffee, At Least Have The Courtesy Of Making A New Pot!

Fernando walks up to the dining table where everyone was working at.

Fernando: What's going on? What's with the yelling?
Tammy: These people drank all the coffee!
Fernando: So? Just make a new pot? Its nothing to fight about.
Tammy: It's the principle of the thing!
Fernando: Calm yourself down...

Fernando walks over to the kitchen and starts preparing a new pot and on his own breakfast. Tammy sits by the dining table, a bit miffed at what has happened. Though it seemed that there was plenty to go, for Tammy, there was nothing for her to do. Fernando serves himself his breakfast at the service island, eating it there as others worked on the dining room table.

Fernando: Tammy, coordinate with Rose about those coordinates and their verifications.
Marco: We were already doing that.
Fernando: Then tell me, what were you going to do to verify target objectiveness? March right into Slovenia and have a look around?
Marco: Well, what other options do we have?
Fernando: You march into Slovenia after several of their targets have been bombed out, that would be a declaration of war. Now listen up.
Marco: Hmph.
Fernando: Marco, take what resources you have and take them to the border, but not past it. Verify the destruction from a far. Ferro, I will have Tammy work with Rose in gathering the satellite imagery Intell to verify target destruction. I will need your boss to talk to the Prime Minister to send a message through the ambassador- 'Any drug shipments into Italy through their borders will be an act of war.' Have him give their prime minister the target intel, circling truck loading areas and personnel. If they ask about the bombings, just say that they had an unstable shipment that took out several areas. I think this would end Tammy's mission, right?
Ferro: It would.
Fernando: It would also end her mission load for most of the year since all these bad guys would be killed off. All you need to deal with now is Padania and their idiots.
Tammy: What about Onyx?
Fernando: They are too big for the SWA to take on your own. You need to go collaborate your efforts with the other world nation agencies in eliminating them. In the least, Onyx's hand has been chopped off during their reach for Italy. They will not work with or for Padania for quite a while. At least for now, they wont be much of an issue. Any comments? Questions?

No one says  a thing.

Fernando: I'll be outside. There are a few personal things to take care of.

Fernando walks outside through the rear exit, looking at Hondo work on his truck.

Fernando: If you wanted to overhaul the engine, you could have pulled it out and taken down to the engine workshop.
Hondo: Its not an overhaul. Just bolting on a few things.
Fernando: These bolt-ons, are they even legal in the US? In fact, I don't want to know.

Hondo puts down his wrench and looks up at Fernando.

Hondo: What's troubling you?
Fernando: Its almost over.
Hondo: How do you know?
Fernando: I just gave them the final battle plans. If all goes well, you can start packing up to go home after the weekend.
Hondo: Me? What about you, Tammy and Rose.
Fernando: Rose has to go back to the Navy, unless something can be arranged. Tammy can go back to the cafe for a vacation but she works here to take care of Bink.
Hondo: And you?
Fernando: I cant go back.
Hondo: What about your marriage to Tammy?
Fernando: That depends on her. If she still feels the same way after this is over as she does now, then I'll keep my end of the promise.
Hondo: Sounds like you are trying to sell the idea to yourself.
Fernando: I already bought it. I just have to open the package.
Hondo: You and your metaphors, I swear. (after a brief pause) So, are you or aren't you?
Fernando: Marrying her? That's on her.
Hondo: What about the marriage appointment with the church?
Fernando: That can be cancelled. Besides, it would be a nice donation on their part.
Hondo: When are you going to tell Tammy about the marriage appointment with the church?
Fernando: The appointment is not yet as a definite date, so after the mission, we can talk about it.
Hondo: This weekend?
Fernando: That is what I'm hoping for.
Hondo: And Gadget?
Fernando: What about her?
Hondo: Her, the girls at the church.
Fernando: Oh shit, I almost forgot about them!
Hondo: Aha...
Fernando: Do me a fave, get her ready and get yourself ready for a trip for Rome.

Hondo wipes down the wrench with a cloth and walks into the house, not all to happy of being separated from his work. After a few minutes Tammy runs out.

Tammy: What is this that you are going to Rome?
Fernando: You get dressed too- business attire.
Tammy: Where are we going?
Fernando: I have to take care of some personal business. Some of it involves you, so go get dressed.
Tammy: That's it? No explanation?
Fernando: Just do it... OK?!!

Tammy grumbles and goes back inside. About 20 minutes later, Hondo and Gadget arrive and meet up with Fernando. Fernando tells them that there is one more person that will be joining them. They wait momentarily until Tammy appears.

Tammy: Oh wait, what about Bink?
Fernando: Tell her that you are going to town and that she's under Marco's supervision until you return.
Tammy: What about Marco?
Fernando: I'll take care of Marco.

Tammy goes off looking for Bink, who was with Angelica near the empty pool side. Fernando takes to his cell phone and calls Marco, telling Marco that he was taking Tammy into Rome for a mission situation. Marco tries to tell him otherwise, but Fernando informs him that he is to supervise Bink in their absence. Then he hangs up the phone. Taking the car's remote into his hand, Fernando uses it to open the doors. Hondo opens the passenger door and lets Gadget in first. Tammy arrives back to the Porsche and enters on Fernando's driver side. Then the two males get inside, closing the doors behind them. Fernando was soon driving off onto the highway.

Tammy: Now, where are we going?
Fernando: I said, I have to take care of some personal business which involves you both.
Tammy: What kind of business?
Fernando: Tammy, don't question on what I have to do. Just trust me, OK?
Tammy: Its hard to trust someone when you don't know what it is they are going to involve you in.
Fernando: That is what trust is about. Look Tammy, I would not put you into a situation where you may get hurt.
Tammy: I seem to remember an incident in a park...
Fernando: That was to teach you a lesson in defending yourself. Now that you can do that, I can trust you in defending yourself and even defending me if I were to fall for some reason. Everything else is just the complicated life that we lead.

Fernando drives onward, ignoring the questions Tammy had for him. In under a 1/2 hour, he pulls up to the church.

Fernando: Hondo take the girls and wait for me here while I get a parking space around the corner.

Hondo just nods his head. He gets out of the car and helped Gadget and Tammy get out of the car. Once the door closes, Fernando drives away to get a parking spot. He returns to them in a couple of minutes. They both start to walk up the church's steps and knock on the large arched doors. A monk opens the door and allows them to enter. The door closes behind them. They wait in the foyer as the monk went off to get the priest, who arrives in a couple of minutes after.

Priest: Welcome back, sir. How can we help you?
Fernando: I'm here to finalize the papers and to pick up the girls.
Tammy: Papers? What papers?
Priest: Which would you like to do first?
Fernando: Lets finalize the papers first.
Priest: Good sir, walk this way then.
Tammy: What papers?

As they followed the priest down the church's aisle, Hondo leans over to Tammy and whispers to her.

Hondo: I believe they are your wedding arrangements.

Tammy freezes in her steps, almost dropping her jaw. The others stop to turn and face her.

Fernando: What kind of papers you thought they would be, funeral papers?
Tammy: But... why a church? I mean, don't we have to go to city hall and get a marriage license?
Fernando: The church will take care of everything, Tammy, if you want them too.
Tammy: But... what about a blood test? What about all that other stuff.

Fernando walks up to her and takes her by the waist, holding her.

Fernando: Do you trust me enough not to give you anything? Do you trust me enough to love you without fear of catching something from me? I'm clean as far as things that can be picked up by a blood test. Furthermore I'm not related to you, so that part of the blood test is moot.
Tammy: But... what about.

Fernando places a finger on her lips.

Fernando: Shhh... Look Tammy, I cant do legal government paperwork without endangering you. But the Church has its own way of doing things and are as legally compatible as government ones. So the church will do me the favor of the paper work, that is if you are. I don't want others to go after you on account of me, and for a while we will have to hide. But once that is over, we can live a normal life again. But until then, I want you to be my wife. My friend and partner for life. And I'm sorry for over stepping my bounds in doing this- setting up the wedding arrangements, but this is the only safe way for us to get married. I'm just asking, do you accept?

Tammy bites on her lower lip for a moment before giving an answer.

Tammy: I do.
Fernando: Then lets go make the arrangements. All that is needed is a few forms to be signed and a date for the event.

Tammy outs her head against his chest and holds him tightly against her. Fernando steps back and walks down the aisle with Tammy's hand in his.

They walk past the alter and to an exit on the left, which connects to the church's rectory. The priest opens a door to a meeting room and tells the others to take a seat and  wait inside. He returns in a couple of minutes with a leather bound folder under his arm. He takes a seat opposite Tammy and Fernando, putting the folder on the table and open it. He hands out the papers in front of them.

Priest: Fill out the information. I know I asked him before, but uhm, Miss, are you Roman Catholic?
Tammy: Me? Uhm, I'm Christian.
Priest: OK, then, have you underwent Holy Communion?
Tammy: As a little girl, yes.
Priest: That's fine then. How about Confirmation?
Tammy: Confirmation?
Priest: You know, when the church leaders declare you to be affirmed in your beliefs as a Christian.
Tammy: Our church does not have that, but we did have bible school graduation.
Priest: Good enough. I just need you to state that, and the church that you were in.

Tammy starts to fill out the paper work with her information, as Fernando does for his. After several minutes of doing this, they were finished. The only thing left was the actual date of ceremony.

Priest: What is this union to occur?
Fernando: I would say, in 2 weeks from now, but if Tammy has some other day in mind... Tammy?
Tammy: Huh?
Fernando: When do you want to get married?
Tammy: Married? Here, now?
Fernando (trying not to laugh): That cant now, dear.
Tammy: But, the wedding dress, the reception and dinner, the...

Gadget takes a hold of Tammy and shakes her.

Gadget: Get a hold of yourself, woman! We don't have much time to plan things but at least we can get something for you!
Hondo: When is the mission expected to end?
Fernando: Hopefully the bombing run can happen Friday night, and the verification of target destruction on Saturday. So, 2 weeks after next Sunday maybe.
Tammy: No- Friday...
Gadget: Friday?
Tammy: Yes, I want the honeymoon that whole weekend.
Fernando: OK then, the second Friday from now.
Gadget: What about the guests, our friends and all.
Fernando: You mean at the cafe?
Gadget: Of course.
Fernando: I'll figure something. But they better behave while they are here or else.
Gadget: That's not nice to say!
Fernando: I'm not going to let anyone ruin this for her- no one! And consider that they will be here without papers, its going to be hard for them to explain to the authorities what they are doing here illegally. So the choice for them is simple and clear.
Gadget: So you're saying...
Hondo: Its simple Gadget, they don't do anything to ruin the wedding, they don't end up in an Italian jail being asked questions. I think that is only fair.

Gadget does not answer, in fact, she does not want to answer.

Fernando puts his pen down, once completing his paperwork. Sliding his papers to the priest, the priest slides back a single sheet to him. On it, two places to sign upon. The priest points to one of the two lines for him to sing on. Tammy is to sign on the others. It was their certificate of marriage, which is to be signed by the priest upon the completion of the ceremony. In some ceremonies it is customary for the bride and groom to sign it, in others it is not if it is presigned before hand. In signing it before hand, usually if the wedding in just a short distance in time away, makes the couple technically but not legally married. Bonded would be a closer word for it than marriage, which would be a step further than engaged.

Tammy hands over her paperwork when done, being given the certificate of marriage for her to sign. She does do immediately. The priest takes the paper work and looks them over, before putting them into the leather bound folder.

Priest: What type of wedding would you two want?
Tammy: What type?
Fernando: Lets make it simple. A simple mass, marriage and blessing, all under god.
Priest: Want communion in the ceremony?

Fernando turns to Tammy.

Fernando: Would you want it?
Tammy: Lets.
Fernando: That means that everyone who lines up would get it.
Tammy: Its OK.
Fernando: Alright then.

The Priest writes down some notes to his schedule book. OK, second Friday from now. About what time?
Fernando: Around noon?
Tammy: Noon?
Fernando: Gives us time to get ready and the guests to gather, and then the rest of the afternoon to ourselves.
Tammy: What about the reception? And the Dinner?
Fernando: That can be done later in the day. At least that gives us a few hours alone.
Tammy: Alright, noon it is.

She gives him a hug.

The Priest hands out a few business cards.

Tammy: What is this?
Priest: it's a few places I recommend. A baker for your cake. A Taylor for your dress, A Shoemaker for your shoes. A Caterer for the reception, and some entertainment people for the party.
Tammy: Where are we going to hold all this?
Fernando: He recommended the church's school gym. Its big enough to hold everything and everyone.
Tammy: A gym?
Fernando: I'm not looking for anything fancy, because we have the rest of our lives to figure out. Plus its nearby for everyone, they can go back to the cafe and then return to the gym if they like. Besides, they would take care of it, so it would not look like a gym.
Tammy: How much is all this going to cost?
Fernando: Its already taken cared of. So, don't worry.
Tammy: Already taken cared of?

Fernando takes out his wallet and opens it, pulling out one of his credit cards, which he hands over to Tammy.

Fernando: Its all ready taken cared off. Now, when we return, you take Gadget, Rose and whoever of the girls you want, and go get the wedding dress at this place (pointing to the business cards). Also get the brides maids dresses and the other stuff. Don't worry about maxing out the card. I will do the same with Hondo and the other guys.
Tammy: You mean that?
Fernando: Yes... OH Damn!

Fernando turns to the priest.

Fernando: Can you bring down the girls?

The Priest nods his head and left to retrieve them.

Tammy: The girls?
Fernando: There will be a condition to the marriage.
Tammy: What's that?
Fernando: You make friends with these girls and put them in the ceremony.
Tammy: Why?
Fernando: Because they been through a lot.
Tammy: What do you mean- a lot?
Hondo: We rescued them from a hooker's life.
Tammy: They're prostitutes?
Fernando: They are girls- not even 16, and forced into this life by some movie production company, Tammy. So, Hondo and I got them out of that life and are trying to return them home. Now if you don't want them, that's on you.
Tammy: Why did you do that?
Fernando: I, we rescued them because as rescuers, it does not matter who it is that we rescued, its that if we find somebody who needs to be rescued, then we have to do our job. And that's what we did.

Tammy sighs.

Fernando: Look, like I said- they needed a way out of that life and we gave them that chance. After the wedding, they will go live a the cafe until they can be reunited with their family. And while they are to work to pay of their expenses- and Aiesha has decided to take them as office help for the cafe clinic. Look- I did not pick them up for a grand time of whoopee, they are just girls, and they needed help. I'm just doing my job being a rescuer. That's all. All that I am asking is that they are to be part of our wedding, and accept them as friends.
Tammy: I don't know.
Fernando: Look, you got all day to be friends with them. They will need a few more things as well, and you as a proper lady can teach them that. I want them to be more like you and not what they were. You can give them that opportunity.
Gadget: Tammy is right...
Hondo: Don't get in the way Miss.
Gadget: We don't know who they are.
A voice behind them: I'm Sabi, my sister's name is Tabi.

They all turn around.

Sabi: Look mister, we don't want to be a bother.
Fernando: There is no bother. Understand that.
Gadget: They're skunks!
Hondo: And you're a rat, Gadget.
Gadget: I'm a mouse, just like you.
Hondo: Not with that attitude!
Sabi: If my sister and I are causing problems...
Fernando: There is no problem. Look, before you can go back to the life you have, you two have to be accepted as people, and not what you two were. I know you two were forced into that life, so what you had to do survive was not your fault- you were forced to do it. Now you have to think in your heads what you have to do to become normal again. And to get to that point, you two need friends.

Fernando looks over to Tammy, as Hondo looks at Gadget.

Fernando: It does not matter if you are a skunk, or a rat, or a mouse, or a squirrel. What does matter is what is in your heart.
Tabi (looking at Tammy): Miss, are you his wife?
Tammy: About to be, in about 2 weeks.
Tabi: You are lucky to have somebody who cares so much about others, because if he cares about us to do all this, what is he doing for you?
Tammy: More than I can say.

After a brief silence.

Fernando: I don't know how we are going to fit into the Porsche, but we got to try. Tammy, you get up a room for them, I don't know- with Rose, an empty room if any or maybe in the attic. There some fold away beds in the basement. Then take your car to town and do what you have to do to for the wedding. Hondo and I need to do the same thing with the guys.
Tammy: What about the caterer and all that other stuff.
Fernando: Tell them that its in this church, and to confer with the priest. We're the only wedding that is going to happen in awhile, so, it would easy for them to put the pieces together.
Gadget: I don't see how...
Fernando: Cut it, Gadget. Remember what I told you about those in need of rescue, and not receiving any reward in return.

Gadget was besides herself.

Fernando: Girls, you got your stuff?

The girls hefted their bags to show that they were packed.
Sabi: When are we going home?
Fernando: In two weeks, after our wedding in this church, and if my wife does not want you there, I want you to be my special guests.
Tammy: I want them to be there too.
Fernando: As what?
Tammy: I don't know yet.
Fernando: Then figure it out. And remember, the friendship you create here and now, is one that is going to last a life time.

Tammy looks at them as they looked at her.

Fernando: Lets go.

Fernando gets up, leaning over to the Priest and shakes his hand.

Fernando: Take care Father. I will return for some prayers.
Priest: You are welcomed here anytime.

Hondo shakes the priest's hand and wait with Fernando for the girls to gather themselves. Once together they walk to the car. Fernando unlocks the doors with his remote. Hondo takes care of the girl's bag in the hatchback before attending to the passenger door. Fernando goes to the driver's door and opens it, dropping the driver's seat for Tammy to enter. Tammy being behind him, steps up to him, taps him on the nose.

Tammy: I love you for being strong and helpful, but don't be too controlling.
Fernando: What have I done?
Tammy: Just think about it, darling. Just think about it.

Tammy bend down to get into the car, giving Fernando a light slap to the face with her tail. Fernando put the drivers chair back. As Gadget entered the passenger door last, Hondo looks over to Fernando and shakes his head as he puts the front passenger seat back into place.

Fernando: What?
Hondo: It's a women's thing.
Fernando: Get in so we can go home and pickup Marco.
Hondo: I'm waiting for you, boss.
Fernando: Cut it out with the Boss thing.

Hondo just smiles as he gets in the Porsche. Fernando soon follows in, belts himself in, turns on the ignition and drives away. In a little over an 1/2 hour, they were back at their home. Fernando parks the car in the back parking lot behind the house in his usual spot. Both he and Hondo get out to let the girls out. Then Hondo helps the sisters gather their belongings from the hatchback trunk. They follow Tammy and Gadget into the house, as Fernando and Hondo watched.

Hondo: So what's the plan?
Fernando: We go get Marco and hit the town while the girls do the same.
Hondo: What about his little tag-along.
Fernando: I know, that can be a problem.
Hondo: You want me to go get him?
Fernando: No, I'll call him... well, maybe not...

Marco walks out the door and walks towards them?

Marco: Tammy said you wanted to see me? I need to speak to you- she needs to follow a chain of command, and I am her immediate field supervisor...
Fernando: And I am her husband to be. Now I need you to come with us to be measured for a tuxedo.
Marco: Huh? What for?
Fernando: Tammy needs somebody to give her away. Both her parents are dead and there is no other father-figures in her life outside of the SWA. I don't think there is anyone out there that can not better fit that role than you. Unless you know something I don't.
Marco: I don't know what to say.
Fernando: You will need to ask her first, but before then, I want you measured and done in a tux... Uhm... about Angie?
Marco: What about her?
Fernando: it will be us guys. Tammy will be with the girls... If you know what I mean.
Marco: Oh. If Priscilla is going with them, I can transfer Angie to her for the interim.
Fernando: We will be here waiting.

Marco goes back inside. Tammy was already conferring with Rose, Priscilla and Gadget about accommodations for the girls Sabi and Tabi and of going out for preparing the wedding. Marco tries to interject himself into their conversation, telling that he needed to talk to Priscilla alone for the moment. Priscilla allows herself to be taken by Marco for the moment, but is not happy for it. He explains to her what Fernando has already stated, and wanted to have him measured for a tuxedo. Thus this being an all guy thing, he did not want Angie to be left out or otherwise embarrassed, and that Angie would need something herself and wanted Priscilla to do that for him. Priscilla agrees to be in charge of Angie for the interim and to get her prepared for the wedding, like the others. Marco thanks Priscilla before leaving, needing to tell Angie that Priscilla will be in charge of her and explain everything. Soon he was with Fernando and Hondo at the Porsche.

The girls set up some space in the female SWA Support room for Sabi and Tabi to sleep. Carrying a couple of fold-away beds from the basement to the 2nd floor room was the easy part. Going into town and selecting dresses for whom will be what, especially the bride's dress ensemble, was the hard part. Tammy took Rose, Gadget, Priscilla, Angelica, Bink, Tabi and Sabi with her in her Jaguar to town. The car barely sat everyone, as Bink and Angelica needing to sit in the laps of Gadget and Priscilla in the rear seat, respectively.

Fernando, Hondo and Marco has a large head start heading into town.

Fernando: Marco, then the navy bombs the targets, how long will it take you to get there to verify the damage?
Marco: About 24 hours.
Fernando: That's not good. It would take you 2 days to get there and back.
Marco: What are you trying to get at?
Fernando: Hondo, want to lead a flight team to verify the bombed out areas?
Hondo: Sure... wait- lead?
Fernando: I cant be there, so you would have to fly them in and fly them back. You will lead them while they are in the heli. You will remain in the heli while they are scouting about and who ever is charge of the group is in charge. You just have to keep ECM running in case somebody else decides to show up. Be ready for a fast pull out.

Hondo just nods.

Marco: Helicopter?
Fernando: Same one that we used to take you to the Aircraft carrier a few months back. There has been a few modifications done to it.
Marco: What type of modifications?
Fernando: Performance modifications. And a few defense mods too.
Marco: Defense, you put weapons on that thing?
Fernando: Not really. Well, they can be removed, but you know- ECM, Radar Jamming, Low Radar Signature. Not exactly top of the line high tech American stuff, but enough to give the enemy problems.
Marco: I see.
Fernando: Hondo, can you do a 10 mile border penetration?
Hondo: Maybe.
Fernando: You may need to go in naked, but speed is the option needed here. Fight back and you may be in there longer then necessary.
Hondo: That would make things difficult.
Fernando: Well, with that big RED CROSS on the side of the WHITE heli, I doubt anyone will ask questions. Marco, can you get medical personnel uniforms?
Marco: I see. Interesting plan.
Fernando: You and Hondo need to talk this out. Well, looks like we are here.

The three men get out of the Porsche and walk into a tuxedo store.

The continuation of a long day.
- - - - -
Notes:
ECM = Electronics Counter Measures.

View Profile   IP Logged
Charles_Roberts
Newbies
Detroit, Michigan

Reply #153 - May 4th, 2008, 11:50pm

May 3, 2011  

6:02 AM  

600 Horus GMT  

Alex II and Agent 47 Got up get dress and take a shower too  

Matt: OK guys we have to pull out  

Alex II: Same as us Secton 2 is On it way to Finshines the job for us and Don't tell anyone about Section 2 or Me or Agent 47 Got it  

Matt: I got it my Lips are sield I will say Two Robots help us Stop the LSD Traficers  

Alex II: Thanks  

*Then he and Agent 47 grab there stuf and get into there 2008 Ford Mustang GTO as they drove off on Trzaska Cesta to A-2/E70 then they got on A1/E61/E70 Trieste  

Alex II: We will stop in Trieste for Breafaskets then Drove Rest the way to Nami  

ALex II Turn on the Car TV as it was a Split Screan he turn one to Italy Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers as he Turn on the Translator into English then he turn on Channel 24 Trieste/Ljubijana News Area as he Translating into English too  

THen they got to Trieste at 8:30 AM  

They Arive at MCdonals order a Egg and Chesse Sandwich, 4 Hashbrowns and 2 Ice Latates then they drove on E-70 to Palmanova Turn-off as they got to the Turn-off in Palmanova they turn on E-70/A-4 to Padova Turn off THen they got to the Padova turn off They turn on A13 to Bologna at 12:05 PM (24:05) at Bologna they got on A1/E35 To Prato-Firenze Area, At 2:07 PM (1407) They stop in Prato-Firenze area for Lunch at McDonalds as they order Double Qutorer Pounder Chesseeburger, Large Fries and Larges Coke then they got back on A1/E35 to Nami then at 5:08 (1708) they turn on E-45 to Nami and got on the Rode to the Safe house then once they got to the safe house at 6:00 PM (18:00) PM then they park got out took there suft into the safe house and saw them too  

Alex II: Hay Were Ferando we got the data too also DEA Was in this too leting you know and I told them that don't Mention Me, Agent 47 and Section 2 too right now going to rest *then they head and rest*

Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #154 - May 9th, 2008, 5:04pm

Notice:
Due to the absence of certain players in GsB II, I will continue with the story and take their place of posting their character entries. I have already started on the next following post that was to be done by the next two players. I should be finished in about 5 days or less.

-Fernando

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #155 - May 12th, 2008, 2:02pm

I'm starting down the countdown to end this story. Add as you need.

As for me... 10 days and counting to the end of GsB II

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #156 - May 12th, 2008, 2:04pm

Note: Apologies if player’s characters are taken out of character. This story needs to end, and due to the absence of several players, their characters will be taken up by others.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
The Girls' Day Out...
- - - - - - - - - - - -  
At the fringe of Rome’s shipping district is Bella Donna’s Bridal Shop. Tammy parks her car directly in front of the store and got out with the rest of the girls. They walk into the store where they are greeted by an elderly lady mouse at the counter. Towards the rear of the store, was an area where workers worked on brides’ and maids’ dresses, while off to a corner was an elderly male mouse going about a young female mouse standing on a stool and dressed in her wedding dress, putting pins into it, making adjustments in various places, and taking measurements that he marked on the dress. (At this point the conversation switches over to Italian)

Elderly lady mouse: How can I help you ladies? My name is Donna… Bella Donna.

Tammy walks up to the counter, while looking about the store. She slides the business card on the counter that the priest gave her.

Tammy: I was told that you can help…?
Bella Donna: We can do anything short of a miracle.
Tammy: How about a rush job?
Bella Donna: Rush Job?
Tammy: Two Weeks is enough?
Bella Donna: Oh my… Why the rush?

Priscilla steps in and adds to the information before Tammy can spill out details.

Priscilla: Its her husband to be is going back to the American Navy and they want to be married before he leaves…
Bella Donna: That is so sad…  Emilio, you almost done there? We got a to make a fast one!
Emilio: Hold your horses, will ya!

The elderly male mouse tells the young woman to step down from the stool, and take off the dress to hand to him so he can make the adjustments to it. The young mousette steps down and walks into a dressing room. He then walks over to Donna.

Emilio: What is it? You seen I was busy…
Bella Donna: This poor girl needs everything in less than 2 weeks, before her husband to be gets shipped off in the navy… Take them to the storage house and see to her needs.
Rose: We’ll need bride’s maid dresses too.
Priscilla: And Flower girl’s  dresses, and shoes too.
Emilio: You got money to pay for this?

Tammy takes Fernando’s credit card and puts it on the counter.

Tammy: My fiancée says that this should cover it, and not to worry about the costs.
Bella Donna: How many girls are we talking about?
Priscilla (quickly puts in an answer): There are 5 flower girls, plus these two (Sabi and Tabi), and, all of us, and maybe Ferro as brides maids and Tammy who is the bride.
Gadget: Uhm, I don’t think I should be a Bride’s Maid.
Priscilla: Why not?
Gadget: I’m already married.
Priscilla: So?
Gadget: It would not be right if I was on stage as a Bride’s maid while my husband sat in the stands.
Priscilla: Why cant he be part of the groom’s entourage?
Tammy: Fernando and Chip cant stand each other.
Priscilla: They cant?
Gadget: They hate each other.
Priscilla: But he’s going to be invited to the wedding?
Gadget: I hope so.
Tammy: They may dislike each other, but they do respect one another.
Priscilla: I see.
Bella Donna: So, how many girls?
Tammy: Lets say 12 and we can take out as needed. Uhm…
Bella Donna: Is there a problem?
Tammy: Two of the flower girls are in the hospital recovering from a car wreck, but they should be coming out soon, will that be a problem?

Bella Donna looks over Emilio, who rolls his eyes up to the ceiling and then walks to the mousette he was working on before. He receives the dress from her and tells her to come back the next day to test the fitting. Bella Donna replies loud enough to be heard.

Bella Donna: No, that should not be a problem! You can give us their measurements or we can drop by the hospital and measure them!

Emilio turns to look at Bella Donna sternly. Then he goes to the back of the store and places the dress on an empty sewing work station before heading back. He looks at the group and then points to an opening at the counter where the mousette exited from.

Emilio: Follow me and be careful…

The girls does as he says and follows him through the work area where other tailors work on various dresses from wedding dresses, brides maids, flower girls, communion and confirmation dresses. They continue to the rear of the room to a heavy and strong door made of wood with wrought metal frame and ancient locks on it. It takes mush of his to open it enough for them to walk in. Cold smoke seemed to rollout as the door was opened.

Emilio: It’s a bit chilly in there. Follow me.

Emilio reaches in and flicks a switch inside the room, turning on the lights inside before walking in. Inside, the girls were awed at the sight of aisles of dresses that seemed to go on forever, stacked upon 3 rows high on movable rails, and of the cold air that hits them as they walked inside.

Tammy: Why does it have to be cold in here?
Emilio: Silk needs to be stored cold or it rots and falls apart.
Rose: This is a lot of dresses…
Emilio: We got 2 more floors of dresses. The stairs are over there, and the lower you go, the colder it gets. You ladies should be able to find something on this floor for your needs.

Then Emilio whistles out onto the work floor and 5 tailor mice walk into the room.

Emilio (handing out a small card board form the size of an index card): These gentlemen will help take down the dresses. I’m going to need some basic measurement information to start the alterations, just fill out the card with your name and what you know about yourselves… By the way, do not choose the first thing that catches your eye.

Emilio then walks out of the room, leaving the door open. The girls did not move, just stare at the expanse of space and dresses. One of the tailors speak to get their attention.

Tailor: Which one of you is the bride?

Priscilla reaches out and pushes Tammy to step out from the group.

Priscilla: She is!
Tailor: You follow me then.
Priscilla: Bink- stay with me.

Tammy and the tailor leave to the far side where the wedding dresses are stored.

Second tailor: You ladies follow us. Is this a church wedding or a government wedding?
Priscilla: Tammy!!
Gadget: Its going to be in a church.
Second tailor: You know which one?
Tammy (from some distance away hidden in one of the aisles): WHAT?!!?
Priscilla: NEVERMIND!  
Tammy: PRISCILLA- I SWEAR!
Gadget: Its Uhm… St. Francis of Assisi…
Second Tailor: I see. OK… Follow us.
Rose: Why is knowing the church important?
Third Tailor: The bride’s maids and flower girls must match the décor of the church. It adds to the aesthetics and ambiance of the ceremony.
Fourth Tailor: But they had not had a wedding there in a long time.
Second Tailor: Lets start with the basics. These two are going to be the flower girls?
Priscilla: Them and 3 others.
Rose (jabbing Priscilla with her elbow): What about… them?

They look at the skunk girls Sabi and Tabi. They are too old and too tall to be flower girls, and just barely make it as bride’s maids. The skunk sisters look back at them.

Sabi: We don’t need to be here, really.
Gadget: Nonsense. Fernando said that you are to be part of this party then you are hereby been drafted to do the job… But…
Priscilla: You’re too old to be flower girls.
Rose: And too young to be brides maids.
Gadget: Not really.

Gadget walks up to them, pulling on the younger’s top and presses it against her chest.

Tabi: Hey! What are you doing!
Gadget: Look- pad and push up her bra, add a 1/2 inch to her heels and she can fit in.
Rose: I don’t know.
Gadget: It will work!
Second tailor: So just 5 flower girls? How… odd.
Priscilla: How so?
Second tailor: There are usually four, six or eight flower girls- an even number.
Gadget: Oh No… Bink is not a flower girl, she will be delivering the ring!

Second tailor just shakes his head.

Gadget: What?
Second Tailor: Marriage ceremonies which have a ring bearer, the ring bearer is unusually a small boy.
Priscilla: We don’t have any boys, only girls.
Second: Not even the son of a friend or relative?
Priscilla: No.
Second Tailor: Alright, we’ll see what we can do…
Third tailor: It will have to be a communion dress for her then.
Second tailor: But she’s bit big for communion.
Third tailor: I know where there are some larger sized dresses. I will return with a couple.

The third tailor leaves. The second tailor takes the group to a small section of dark brown, beige, light blue layered dresses with purple and gold trim. Though the colours sound awful, it seems to coordinate well upon themselves. Priscilla and Rose seem to disagree with the colours.

Rose: Don’t you have something… more cheerful?
Second tailor: Cheerful?
Rose: Brighter colors?
Second tailor: These colours match with the church’s decor. Trust me on this.
Priscilla: Gadget- you were inside the church- what do you say?
Rose: You asking Gadget to colour match?
Priscilla: Yeah. Why?
Rose: You don’t know Gadget…

The second tailor reached for a hook and pulls out a dress from the second row, and puts it against Angie. It was Dark brown outer layer trim with a beige interior and bright purple trim, covered in a light veil with gold specks that shimmer in the light. The adult ladies can only look at it in awe.

Priscilla: Wow…
Rose: That actually looks good.
Gadget: That’s it!
Second tailor: The last 12 weddings held at St. Francsis had this dress for both the flower girls and the bridesmaids.
Priscilla: 12?
Fourth tailor: St. Francsis rarely has a wedding, perhaps one in every two or so years, and they had not had one in over 5 years. It’s a small church, but their weddings are history in the making.
Second tailor: The colours of St. Francsis represents the earth, water, skies and all living things of god’s creation. Follow me.

He leads them to the other aisle to the bride’s maids dresses, and takes out a larger version of the dress, putting it against Gadget. It was even better looking than younger girl’s dresses.

Priscilla: We’ll take them!
Rose: Wait a minute! What about looking at other dresses? What about shoes? I want to see them in a better light!
Fourth tailor: They will be dark brown shoes with flex of gold. Light sky-blue pantyhose goes well with this set. Let me return with a set…

The fourth tailor leaves to retrieve the items. The third tailor returns with a few communion dresses draped over his arm, though looking a bit lost as he searches for the group. He eventually finds them.

Third tailor: Here are a few that I think can fit her.

The third tailor start to show off each dress. All different, but, all with the skirt ending at Bink’s knees.

Rose: Don’t you have something that  goes down to her ankles?
Priscilla: I think they are cute.
Rose: But look- the flower girls and bride maids dresses goes down to the ankles, as does the wedding dress. Bink will have a dress what goes down to her knees?
Gadget: Yeah, she’s right.
Second tailor (to the third tailor): Go get a petite sized wedding dress.
Rose: Then there will be 2 brides.
Second tailor: If we take the bottom skirt of the wedding dress, it will go down to her ankles. Trust me on this.
Priscilla (picking one of the communion dresses and putting it against Bink): I think we’ll take this one, with the longer skirt like you said.
Second Tailor: An excellent choice.

The third tailor arrives with a shoe box, which he promptly opens and shows off the shoe inside. It was a low heel pump shoe in dark brown patent leather with gold glitter flex inside the transparent layer. The girls were at awe on its contrasting makeup in that such dark colors could make a good combination. Furthermore it matches the selected dresses perfectly. Only Rose has enough sense to question.

Rose: Do you have it in Black?
Third tailor: Why black?
Rose: If the ring bearer is wearing a white dress, she is going to need black shoes.

The second tailor nods to the third.

Third tailor: That is not a problem. We have it in black, as well as in navy blue, forest green and ruby red.

Of all the girls, Priscilla’s eyes open the widest at the prospect of getting the shoes in the various colours stated.

Priscilla: Can I buy them all *OHPH!*
Rose (elbowing Priscilla in the ribs): We’re here for Tammy’s wedding…
Priscilla: You did not had to do that.
Gadget: If she didn’t, I would have.
Rose (turning to the second tailor): They should do nicely then…
Second Tailor: Will that be all?
Rose: I believe that would be it.
Second Tailor: Then come with us to fill out those forms and get measured so we can order those dresses right away.

The ladies leave with the tailors to a nearby office. Tammy is still being attended by the first tailor in trying out various wedding dresses, but added components to it as well.

The guys have a simpler time with their wedding attire-black tuxedoes with coordinated shirts and vest, measurements taken the perfect fit. It only takes them less then 1/2 the time to get things situated. As with the girls alone, things take longer. Even taking the basic measurements, as there are more things to measure.

Tammy chooses her wedding dress, veils, tiara, shoes and everything else a bride could possibly need. She is taken to her own private office to be measured and fitted.  The girls leave 3 hours later than the men do, but arrive to the hide out first. Though Fernando is leading, Hondo and Marco take him to a different place for a diversion.

Rose sits down in front of her laptop and finds an email from Alex II, which is further verification of the GPS coordinates of the assigned targets and related time schedules of deliveries and shipments. On the end of the email, it says,
“I’m going home now.
-Alex II”

She adds this to the current set of data and streams the entire package of information to Captain Eddie on the USS Texas. The crew of the USS Texas and the other ships of the fleet, go over the information and start postulating a battle plan. It is with NATO’s blessings and Italy’s request that they are here. It wont be for at least another 24 hours for a response.

As the sun falls behind the horizon, the guys are at a bar, one of any in Rome. Several bottles have been emptied during the hours they had been there.

Marco: 10 days?
Fernando: And?
Marco: You know, engagements last for a couple of years before marriages.
Fernando: So?
Marco: Why so short?  
Fernando: I made her a promise, and she agreed to it. That promise was made shortly after I came here looking for her, and I am one who keeps to his promises.
Marco: What if, after you get married, that you two are… well, lack for a better term, in love?
Fernando: Then we will deal with it. But until then, I am going to do my best to keep her happy, that is my promise to her.
Marco: Do you actually love her, or just dragging her along?
Fernando: I don’t need to prove anything to you, Marco. Only to her.
Marco: I can se this marriage turning ugly in a short time.
Fernando: That’s my problem to deal with. And by the way, what about her still working for the agency? What if she gets pregnant, does she get maternity leave?
Marco: I do not know. There are some legal president for her to follow, but the SWA never had  such a situation happen before.
Fernando: I hope you and your team can understand as to what she is going through and put her on some modified duty.
Marco: Chances are, she will. But during that time we’ll need somebody to take her place. Would you…
Fernando (interrupting him): Hell No.
Marco: Why not? You seem to have a great understanding of the work we do.
Fernando: I have a great understanding of many things. But I am not going to soil my hands on the work your agency does.
Marco: The work we do…
Fernando (interrupting him): The work you do is dragging your country into civil war. You need to understand and have your citizens understand that in order to survive, you country has to be unified. The North has to feed the South, The South has to replenish the North, and that Sicily is part of your great nation, and it has to do its part in supporting Italy as a whole. If there is a mafia, then your government has to get the mafia to work for them, because they do provide a structure of organization that is part of the public society.
Marco: You sound like a dreamer. As perfect dreams are, they do turn into nightmares. Don’t you agree, Hondo?
Hondo (looking into his beer): Huh?
Marco: Dreams have a way of turning into nightmares, don’t they?
Hondo: Yeah, uhm, they do.
Fernando: Not fair to pick on somebody who is distracted.
Marco: No? Terrorists seem to do that all the time.
Fernando: Just because they do it, we should not be. We are better than they are and should not be resorting to such tactics they use.
Marco: I see. About you and Tammy again…
Marco: There you go. You seem to jump on her when I try to point the conversation to the two of you.
Fernando: I do not need to think about myself, but I do have to of her and her needs and thus am defensive of her.
Marco: What about Bink?
Marco: She would become your sister in-law.
Fernando: And?
Marco: I’m just saying. It seems to me that you are in denial of the subject and are not willing to take care of the matter at hands.
Fernando: Look, sir. I was married one before, so I know what is expected of me as a husband and a father. It is for Tammy that this is new grounds she has to go through. And believe me, there is no classes for this, and the best one can hope for is to do their best for the other. I know I will for her and she believes that she will her best for me and frankly, that is what counts.
Marco: If you do wrong by her, you will have a lot to answer for.
Fernando: I would not be here is I wanted to do wrong by her. Nor would your agency be allowed to continue. If it were. If you think that I’m just going to marry her to have her as a sex play thing, I could have gotten that from her without needing to marry her. So, stop questioning my loyalties. I don’t like to be tested. And I don’t do the same of you.
Marco: Hmmmm….
Fernando: Lets go home, I’m getting tired.
Marco: Wait- you’re too drunk to drive.

Fernando takes a ripped and empty wrapper and puts it on the bar. It is labeled RU-22.

Fernando: You and Hondo are. I’m not. Besides, the car can drive us home if I were.

Fernando gets up and starts walking to the door with Hondo following behind. Marco takes the empty wrapper and puts it in his pocket after reading it, and then goes after him. Between the three, a more than generous tip was left behind.

Fernando takes his time to drive home, though he still shaves off 15 minutes off the hour drive. They arrive home, finding the women there already waiting for them, having prepared a diner meal for the group, and having eaten their share themselves. Fernando heads straight upstairs while Hondo and Marco went for the dining area to meet with the girls. In seeing Fernando go upstairs, Tammy goes after him.

Fernando started to takeoff his clothes and get into something more comfortable when Tammy walks in and closes the door.

Tammy: Is everything alright?
Fernando: Its nothing, really.
Tammy: Fernando…
Fernando: Tammy… If I told you I want to have you right now, would you want to?
Tammy: Would it make you happy if I did?
Fernando: That’s not the point. You would?
Tammy: Only if its something you want.
Fernando: Tammy- I’m a male… I want it all the time. So seriously, would you?

Tammy bits on her lower lip. Fernando steps up to her and gives her a hug.

Fernando: Tammy- I don’t want you to do something you don’t want to do.
Tammy: No, its not that. I do want too, seriously. I am just wondering why the sudden change in you.
Fernando: So what’s your answer?
Tammy: If you want to make love to me, I say any time, any place, you don’t need to ask me because I’m willing for you.
Fernando: What if, I were to say, not to get married, but to be as lovers instead.
Tammy: Do you not want to get married?
Fernando: No… I mean – its not that. Its something Marco stated that many of your co-workers believe, that I’m just marrying your because I can have a virgin bride for me to do as I sexually please because you are so willing to do anything for me.
Tammy: Is that true? Do you only want me for just that?
Fernando: No Tammy. As I pointed out to Marco, if I wanted you to satisfy my sexual lust and urges, we would have became lovers a long time ago. Its because we are not and are willing to wait that makes the difference.
Tammy: Because you love me as much as I love you?
Fernando: Yes.
Tammy: No…
Fernando: Why?
Tammy: I love you, I want you and am willing to have you now if you want me too. But if you are willing to wait until after we get married then there is something more, which is more than love, but respect too.
Fernando: Huh?
Tammy: I know couples who say and perhaps act that they love each other but there is little respect between them, so they remain unhappily connected to each other and constantly hurt each other while together.
Fernando: I don’t ever want to hurt you.
Tammy: Don’t be afraid to. You and I are not going to agree on everything, and we are going to have fights from those disagreements.
Fernando: Look Tammy, I don’t ever want to go to bed with you angry- not me to you and not you to me. Any fights we may have, I want to be resolved before bed time, because I want you to still be welcomed to sleep with me and not fear me. I got a very short temper, but I don’t want to let that temper out on you.
Tammy: You wont.
Fernando: I don’t want you as an ever obedient robot-wife either, I just want you as you are.
Tammy: And I want you too. So don’t worry what others have to say about us. Only persons who can are you, me, and the bed we share. Everyone else can go to hell.
Fernando: What about Bink?

Tammy lets out a sigh.

Tammy: She is going to be a problem, isn’t she…
Fernando: She’s your sister, and part of our family when we get married. So, she wont be a problem. Not the kind the others seem to be, and you and I can deal with her as needed.
Tammy: She has certain needs that…
Fernando: Shhh... I know. And we will deal with them. Lets not worry about her because she is not a problem, just a part of our lives we have to deal with.
Tammy: Would you want me to continue to work?
Fernando: I want you to do what you want to do. Money is not a problem for us. It never will, but we are going to need to deal with some adult issues that many would not want to do.
Tammy: You mean having squirrel puppies and that sort of thing?
Fernando: No Tammy. Just preparing for the future. Having a home. Having some protection in case something happens to either one of us… you know what I mean- insurance.

Tammy pushes Fernando away.

Tammy: You know about that?
Fernando: Know about what?
Tammy: You said that money is not a problem…
Fernando: So?
Tammy: So you know about the insurance?
Fernando: What insurance?
Tammy: The multi-billion Euro insurance checks that are in storage…
Fernando: Tammy… No. I know nothing about that, and if you have that kind of money, I do not want any part of it…
Tammy: Then explain tome money would not be a problem, and about the insurance.
Fernando: Tammy - I’m a time traveler. If I need money I can tap into my Time Traveler fund, which is more than the billions you may have in those insurance checks, but I am willing to tap into it for your, our, needs. And as for insurance- we don’t have the safest jobs in the world. In fact, we work in the most dangerous. I just want something set aside for you in case something happens to me, and the same for me if something were to happen to you. It would not be much, but something to help out for immediate expenses like funerals and hospital bills… which reminds me... Tammy…

Fernando reaches out for her to hand his hand.

Tammy: Yes?

Tammy hesitates in taking it.

Fernando: If anything were to happen to me, and I am put on artificial life support, disconnect me.
Fernando: I don’t want to be a burden to you. I don’t want you to linger on while I get worse. In short, I don’t want you to go through the emotional torture of watching me die a slow death, and have you to deal with the expenses of it after I’m buried.

Tammy steps over and holds Fernando once again.

Tammy: Don’t worry about me. I want to do right by you too.

Fernando sighs and then tries to change the subject.

Fernando: What did you ladies make for dinner?
Tammy: Some kind of pasta with chicken, vegetables and white cheese sauce.
Fernando: Sounds like Chicken Alfredo.
Tammy: You want some? I can bring up a plate for you.
Fernando: You don’t have to bring it up… I can go down stairs and eat later.
Tammy: Later?

Fernando takes a step back and then turns to the bed, guiding Tammy with his arm before picking her up and putting her on his lap as he sat down on the bed.

Fernando: I just want to spend some time, and make love to you…

Tammy lets him go and reaches for her shirt buttons, only to have him take her hands and stop.

Fernando: We don’t have to have sex to make love. Just you and me and time together, but just for a while.

Tammy reaches out and holds him close to her.
- - - - -

The rest of the staff had arrived hours ago, and were preparing the finishing touches of Tammy’s mission, which had exploded into something bigger than they had expected. It seems that everyone had something to say about the data that was already shipped to Captain Eddie and the US fleet. This if anything added to the stresses on top of Rose’s nerves.

Fernando has his dinner down stairs that Tammy has warmed up and served for him. As he ate, Tammy got Bink ready for bed then returns to be with him. The conversation continues to flip flop between the mission and the marriage preparations. Tammy tries her best to answer all questions while Fernando tried to stay out of it. Then the question is thrown at him.

Priscilla (to Fernando): What about the honeymoon?
Fernando: What about it?
Priscilla: You know- a fancy hotel? A cruise? Maybe a trip to Paris?
Fernando: We have not decided on that yet.
Tammy: We just might have it here- after we throw everyone out.
Priscilla: Why here?
Tammy: Why not? It’s a computerized safe home. Anything happens to us, you know how to get here. And with an empty house we can start on keeping our marriage working right.
Priscilla: Don’t you want your… uhm…  
Tammy: Just say it.
Priscilla: Your first time to be more romantic than this place?
Tammy: All I need is him. Everything else is just secondary.
Ferro: I bet you do.
Tammy: And what is that supposed to mean?
Ferro: You know… you only need him…
Fernando (interrupting her): That’s enough.
Ferro: I was just trying to explain to the least experienced…
Fernando (interrupting her again): I don’t need you to explain to her what her needs are, nor about the birds and the bees. She already know about of those things and does not need help with them. So, if you don’t mind- technically this is my house and if you got nothing nice to say for you to keep your mouth shut.
Ferro: HMPH…
Fernando: HMPH all you want. I don’t want to hear it. And if you ladies want to cat fight- take it outside to the pool area, and I better not hear a word about it on edgewise- not a phrase, word, syllable, or vowel about it. So make up and be nice or get out. Those are your choices.
Tammy: I’ll add a third. I’ll be upstairs.

Tammy storms out from the dining area and heads upstairs.

Fernando: Now you guys have done it.
Ferro: Its not our fault that she is uneducated in certain things.
Fernando: People lead different lifestyles from yours, Ferro. You need to respect that. You need to understand that you can not impose your ways onto others, that that is what you are doing with Tammy.
Ferro: I am not.
Fernando: Yes you are.
Ferro: Then care to explain.
Fernando: Look… Tammy is a virgin, you are not. You are not to be making poking fun at her inexperience or put ideas into her head that may sway her into a decision she may regret in the future. So you need to respect her for the person she is even though you may not agree with her lifestyle. I know she respects you and yours.
Ferro: Who says I’m not a virgin?
Fernando: Please Ferro. Don’t insult me with that. Experienced women have a certain way they carry themselves that inexperienced women don’t. And you carry yourself in that way more than most. Now lets get back to the more important things, like getting this mission done.
Ferro: If it weren’t for her, we would not be in this mission.
Fernando: Oh really? Listen and listen up good. You put Tammy in a dangerous situation by placing her into an infiltration mission. Furthermore, in her task, it was discovered that this is an international issue and not an internal national one. So it would not have mattered which agent you would have sent- Olga, Priscilla, Petrushka, Triela, You… it would have went the same way, except with Tammy, we got involved. So, you care to have dealt with this on your own? Could you have gotten this far without our resources? No. So you better be glad that you have us because of Tammy, because, if it were not for her, you would not be planning blow that will end Onyx’s partnership with Padania. Care to deal with another international terrorist group pounding at your door?

Fernando pauses to read Ferro’s response, finding little to none.

Fernando: I thought so. Now lets finish this mission so we can get along with the rest of our lives. Rose- any contact with Captain Eddie?
Rose: None yet. They usually take about a day to study the data before sending a response.
Fernando: OK. Where’s Hondo?
Rose: He’s upstairs resting.
Fernando: Good. Let him rest. Marco- I will meet with you in the Morning with Hondo about the assessment mission.
Marco: Alright sir, about what time?
Fernando: Anytime before 10, as long as we all are up. I intend to sleep a bit late.
Marco: Sounds good.

Fernando gets up out of his place at the table, scraping and then putting his plate in the dishwasher along with his glass. He then passes by the table, in order to go upstairs.

Fernando: Good night everybody.

They all respond with similar salutations as he continues to head to the stairs.

Fernando walks into his room, finding Tammy inside on his bed crying softly into the pillow. He sits down next to her and reaches out to hold her. Upon feeling his arm around her, she recomposes herself. She then puts her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder.

Fernando: There, there, Tammy… You have to ignore them and not take them seriously.
Tammy: Why do they have to be so mean?
Fernando: There are always mean people everywhere. You just have to be tougher than they are.
Tammy: But I’m not tough…
Fernando: You are. You just don’t see it not in you. You managed to get this far in life without getting yourself killed.
Tammy: It came close to it…
Fernando: We all have at one time or another. Sometimes more than once.
Tammy: But I’m not one of them, I cant do the work they want me to do.
Fernando: Shhh… You do what you can. I’m not asking for more than that.
Tammy: I cant even cook a descent meal.
Fernando: So? You will learn. It is just a matter of time. But until then, you do more than enough for me.
Tammy: I do?
Fernando: Yes you do.
Tammy: But how?
Fernando: I’m not asking for miracles or for you to give more than your best. I am asking that you do what you can and no more. Only thing I expect from you when we get married is that you be the best wife you can be for me.
Tammy: I promise I will try.
Fernando: Don’t try. Do.
Tammy: You still want me to work for the SWA?
Fernando: For now, you have too for Bink, not for me. I just want you to make the right decisions that are now for us… because when we get married, we will be a family of sorts and those decisions must be made for the family, not for you or for me but for us- Bink included.
Tammy: And what about you?
Fernando: I will always be there for you.
Tammy: Then, can I ask, where will we live?
Fernando: For now, here. The CIA no longer uses this place, nor the others scattered about  Italy and across Europe, and the mortgages have been paid a long time ago, so that’s not a problem…
Tammy: But don’t they check up on them?
Fernando: Who do you think checks up on them?
Tammy: You?

Fernando nods and smiles before explaining.

Fernando: I can check up on them electronically or drop by. Or like this one, live in it. All they want to know if the place is still standing and what condition it is in. So… consider this place and any others as yours as they are mine.

Tammy holds him tighter against her for a while before loosening up on her grip. Fernando pushes her away slightly.

Tammy: Anything wrong?
Fernando: Nothing is wrong.
Tammy: Then why push me away?
Fernando: Time to get ready for bed, which means taking off what we got on.

Fernando starts unbuttoning his shirt, only to have Tammy stop him, and then she continues to unbutton the shirt for him. Soon both the shirt and t-shirt were off him and she has her hands on his bare chest. He then reaches to undo his pants so he can go to sleep in his normal style, but she stops him again to do it for him. As she does, she takes his hands to her shirt buttons to undo them. In a couple of minutes they were on just their underwear and embrace for a while before crawling under the blankets while still in each other’s arms. They continue holding and talking softly to themselves followed by an occasional caress or kiss. But some lines are not crossed by them though they lay together almost clothesless next to each other. It is more than an hour before they go to sleep.

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #157 - May 15th, 2008, 10:11pm

-- -- -- -- -- 9 days before wedding -- -- -- -- --

Tammy wakes up first at 6AM to deal with Bink and her needs as she can be a difficult at times. Before she does, she takes care of herself with a shower, teeth brushing and hair/fur care routine before getting dressed. Then she wakes up Bink to do the same while she makes breakfast for them. It would be past 7AM when they are done.

Hondo has awaken almost an hour earlier and had done those things he needs to do as far as personal hygiene is concerned, and has started on his breakfast. He sits down and watches TV from the dining area as he ate, watching what American stations that were on at the time through the house's satellite connection. He did manage to connect to a midnight News Program that was being played, as the 6 hour difference between here and there shifts the broadcasts timings. Nothing much is new over at the states. Crime is still high, Poverty still has its hold in certain places, the price of gas and oil is still going up, and nothing else is still new. Tammy goes downstairs to the kitchen, finding Hondo alone with his meal.

Tammy: Oh, you're awake early.
Hondo: Its my way of doing things.
Tammy: How is Rose, by the way?
Hondo: She's still sleeping. She must have had a rough night last night because she did not wake me to get out of the room.
Tammy: She feel comfortable around you and trusts you a great deal.
Hondo: She should still have awaken me, so I can do the gentlemanly thing.
Tammy: It's a gentlelady's thing not to disturb the man she trusts when he is sleeping. A man needs his rest, as we gentleladies know and respect that. Who knows, maybe she gave you a kiss while you slept before turning in herself.

Hondo thinks to himself of how long it took to get it off his cheek fur, still displeased that Rose should have awaken him up so he could do the right thing.

Tammy walks over to the kitchen, and pulls out some frozen waffles from the freezer. Hondo notices and tell her that he can make some real ones.

Hondo: Those aint good for you, you know. I can make some fresh real ones for you if you like.
Tammy: Its OK. Bink like these things. I don't know why. They taste like cardboard to me.

Tammy continues to go about the kitchen, and getting the other things, things that were designed to make a quick microwavable meal, despite Hondo's protests to make a real breakfast which would have more nutrients and not empty calories. Tammy puts Bink's plate onto the service island as Bink arrives at the dining room, yawning. Bink takes to her plate and glass of juice, putting it on the dining table before she starts to eat it. Tammy starts to make coffee for Fernando and a little something for herself.

Bink: Are we going out today?
Tammy: I don't know what's in the plans. Look, take the day off but be ready to go when I tell you too.
Bink: OK.

Tammy arrives at the table with a bit of toast and cheese with a bit of tomatoe and a tiny scrambled egg along with some juice.

Hondo: That's a tiny breakfast.
Tammy: This is a European breakfast- small and light. More like a snack, because the real meal is something like later in the morning. The kids tend to eat a larger breakfast though...
Hondo: That's too small for me.
Tammy: Well... this is how I've been doing it since I came here.
Hondo: But you're a lady, and lady folk always eat light.
Tammy (trying to change the subject): Don't you have to check on Rose or something?
Hondo: Nope. Just have to wait for the boss squirrel, that's all.
Tammy: He wont be awake until at least a couple of hours.
Hondo: I see. OK...I'll be in the basement garage then, checking out the whirly bird.

Hondo finishes off his breakfast and puts away his plate and glass before going to the basement.

Tammy cleans up after her and Bink are finished. Bink goes to the TV and changes the channel to the Italian morning shows and early morning news. Marco comes down stairs with Angelica and starts something for them in the kitchen. Angelica patiently waits as her handler prepares something for her. Priscilla comes down next and waits her turn. Tammy walks over to Bink with her medical kit. Bink sticks her arm to accept the injection, and answers those questions Tammy asks about her health. Marco looks over to Tammy while serving Angelica.

Marco: In about a month, Bink may be moved over to the pill version as soon as tests shows that they are OK.
Tammy: Pill version?
Marco: Yes. Angelica is testing it now, but I have her medical kit in case she under doses. If it passes, all the cyborgs will be switched to the pills, and the injection kits are in case they run out or under dose.
Tammy: I was not told of this.
Marco: And you wont be since its under testing. But when it passes, you'll be notified. You know- its something to look into.
Tammy: So why tell me now?
Marco: Just a little something to look forward too. That's all.
Tammy: Lets hope it works. I don't want to be let down if it fails.
Marco: Angelica seems to be doing fine with it. Claes was the first to try them out and she passed.
Tammy: Good.
Marco (switching the subject): When is Fernando waking up?
Tammy: I don't know exactly. In a couple of hours maybe. Why?
Marco: He wanted to meet with Hondo and I about the verifying stage of the mission.
Tammy: Uhm... is there a plan for the day?
Marco: Other than the meeting? Not that I know off. Why?
Tammy: I gave Bink the day off but with a recall notice if we got something to do.
Marco: You want to go out and shake down some bad guys?
Tammy: You know I don't do that...
Marco: It is part of your job.
Tammy: I don't like to shake down people.
Marco: You need to do something to prove the validity of the cyborg program, or else we get out funding cut and eventually shut down, with the cyborgs being dismantled. You don't want that to happen to Bink...
Tammy (hesitantly): No I don't.
Marco: Look we can continue working together, and hope your husband does not get jealous.
Tammy: Fernando wont. He knows what I have to do for the job and why.
Marco: Then maybe you can persuade him to join us then?
Marco: We need somebody of his abilities to work for us.
Tammy: Well, if he wanted to work for the agency, don't you think he would be by now? I am sure that you all have tried to convince him on several occasions to work for you guys, and he must have refused.

Marco sits there in dumbfounded silence, having been scored against by a rookie as far as the staff is concerned. Thusly he does not know how to answer on that.

Tammy: I'll go check up on him...

With that, Tammy leaves the room and goes upstairs.

Priscilla: Ferro tried many times and struck out with him, so don't take it personal.
Marco: I don't intend too.

Back in their room, Fernando was much asleep as he was before. Tammy sits down on the bed besides to him and leans over to his face. She takes her hand and moves the hair from his forehead. She thinks of waking him, and wants to wake him but she does not. She just wonders how life with him would be like. She once again moves the hair that had fallen back into place. This time Fernando's hand grabs onto hers.

Tammy: Oh!

Fernando takes her hand away from his face. Then his eyes slowly open.

Fernando: Oh, its just you.
Tammy: Why? What's wrong?
Fernando: Tammy. Don't ever wake me up.
Tammy: But why not?
Fernando: Just don't. I'll explain it one day but not now.....

Fernando tries to sit up, struggling as he tries. He finally sits up, hunched over in a ball.

Fernando: Damn it, I swear.
Tammy: You OK?
Fernando (almost yelling): I will have to be, alright?!

Tammy quickly draws away from him, almost scared of him.

Fernando: No, wait- Tammy... I'm sorry...  

Fernando slowly reaches out to her, breathing heavy. She draws away from him.

Fernando: Look Tammy. I warned never to wake me up, this is why- OK? I don't ever want to hurt you and I promise that I will always try not too. But I need to you respect not to ever wake me or this will happen again or worse. I'm sorry...

Tammy stay her distance for a while before taking his hand and getting close to him once more.

Tammy: I'm sorry for walking you.
Fernando: Don't be.
Tammy: But why?
Fernando: What's done is done. Look. Just let me get washed up and dressed and I will see you downstairs. OK?

Tammy only nods. She then slowly gets out of the bed, giving a kiss to him on his cheek as she does. She then slowly walks out the door and heads back downstairs. Fernando just sits there before sliding over to the edge of the bed and letting his legs drop to the floor. Through dynamic tension (where opposing muscles push/pull against each other, making the person appear to be still though is all tensed up) Fernando stretches his muscles to get the blood circulating again. He then relaxes in his place.

Fernando gets up and gather as his things (towel, soap, robe, toothbrush, clothes, etc.) so to head to the bathroom. He takes a long hot shower before attending to his other needs and finally getting dressed. He returns to his room to drop off his things and finish getting dressed. He goes about his room and finds a clip on holster that he rarely uses. He pus his AA .45 into it and puts it in the back of his waist band, where the shirt and his tail can hide it. Finding his glasses on the nightstand, he takes them and puts them on. He then goes downstairs to the kitchen where he makes himself some breakfast. He sits at the end of the dining table where he eats his breakfast. Halfway through his meal, Fernando sigh, beginning to feel his squirrelly self once again.

Some were finishing off their meals and others were starting on the day's work. Tammy just sits there and stares at Fernando as he eats.

Fernando: Tammy, why are you not working?
Tammy: Hmm? Oh... There is nothing for me to do.
Fernando: Nothing? Ferro, is that true?
Ferro: She does have nothing do to do.
Fernando: I don't believe this. (he pauses for a bit) Look. You're supposed to incorporate your field agents into the intell verification process since they were the ones who worked so hard to get that data.
Ferro: We never had our field agents do intell processing. That the job of Logistics.
Fernando: What if there was a mistake in the intell?
Ferro: Then we will find it.
Fernando: Alright then, have it your way.

Fernando continues eating the remaining 1/2 of his meal. Tammy just kept on staring. As the minutes passed by Rose can down out of hiding, going into the kitchen to serve herself a bit of something to eat. Fernando waited for her to be finished in the kitchen before he went in to clean his plate. Closing the dishwasher, Fernando turned and leaned against the service island.

Fernando: Anyone knows where Hondo is at?
Tammy: He said something about being in the basement with the whirly bird...?
Fernando: I see. Marco, care to join in or take it up later?

Marco looks at the group, seeing where they are. Priscilla nods at him back as an acknowledgement of sorts.

Marco: Alright, lets go.

Fernando walks around the service island and past the dining table where everyone was at, while Marco got up out of his seat and out of the dining area. Together they head to the basement to find Hondo.

Marco: What do you think Hondo is doing?
Fernando: Doing what he is supposed to do. Getting all possible contingencies ready for the next and last part of the mission.
Marco: So, he's...
Fernando: Checking and prepping the helicopter.
Marco: So, explain what is it that this last part is supposed to do?
Fernando: I'll say it when we are all together.

They continue down past the first level and through the second level. The entrance to the garage was nearby, though through a long corridor that connects the two buildings. Past the several parked cars inside, they make their way through a maze of line painted walkways and wall markers to a much larger area of the space where it opens up to a maintenance facility and aircraft area. Hondo was at the middle of the area, looking over the medivac helicopter.

Fernando (yelling towards Hondo): Everything up to par?

Hondo pauses in his work and turns to Fernando, seeing that he was not alone.

Hondo: Everything seems to be fine. Just pressurizing some tanks with fuel.
Fernando: Good.

Fernando sits on the floor of the open doorway of the helicopter. Marco stands just a few feet from him at his left, while Hondo was closing up a few access panels on his right.  

Fernando: You think you can fly this bird on a recon mission?
Hondo: I can do anything, if I got the right gear.
Fernando: I'll get a few Red Cross ID and uniforms together.
Hondo: What's the plan?
Fernando: I'll draw up a map later, but basically, you are to fly a couple of the Fratellos 10 miles past the border into the bombed out areas and check for survivors.
Hondo: And if we find any?
Fernando: Let the Fratellos deal with them.
Hondo: Uhm, by dealing, you mean.
Fernando: Kill them.
Hondo: I see.
Marco: Can you do it?
Hondo: Of course I can.
Marco: You sound unsure though.
Hondo: Look, I'm not into shooting a man in his back while he's down.
Marco: That's our job.
Fernando: Its to ensure that there are no survivors. If there are, you can bet that they will be plotting revenge and return in a worst way possible.
Hondo: And with no survivors?
Fernando: Wounded evil henchmen always become evil bosses seeking revenge as they fill the void created by the demise of their bosses. Dead evil henchmen...
Hondo: I get the point.
Fernando: You are not to get your hands dirty, just fly this bird to the areas and let the fratellos deal with the rest. She's going to need a new paint job.
Hondo: Eh?
Fernando: I'll get a set of Red Cross stickers, they are to cover the Italian Hospital logos. This way if the Slovenian military come, they can see that you're aid and not a hostile.
Marco: I'll get support to help out with that.
Hondo: I'll do it... alone.
Marco: Don't you want some assistance?
Hondo: I prefer to work alone.
Fernando: Marco, let him have it his way. Hondo, you'll need the wenches, at least 4, to work to raise and lower the teams on. And what ever weapons you need, take them.

Hondo just nods.

Fernando: Marco, plan out which 2 or 3 fratello teams you are going to use and no more than 2 support personnel.  
Marco: Will do.
Fernando: We'll meet tomarrow for the details. I should have the maps ready by then.
Hondo: Anything else boss man?
Fernando: No. Marco, get the other Fratellos measured for a tux at that place we went yesterday. Put it on my account.

Fernando hands him one of the credit cards, the one he used at the store the day before.

Marco: Alright.
Fernando: Well, this meeting is over if nobody has anything to add.

Hondo walks over to a hose he had connected to the helicopter, and disconnects it.

Hondo (as he rolls up the hose and puts it away): I don't.
Marco: Me neither.
Fernando: Alright. If there is nothing for her to do, I'm taking Tammy out for the day. Care to watch Bink for us, Marco?
Marco: Yeah, I'll do that. Where are you two going?
Fernando: No where in particular. Just out on a date. Lunch, a long drive... we should be back by the afternoon.
Fernando (pulling out his cell phone): Hondo, if anyone gets stupid in here- you're in charge. Do what you think you have to do.
Hondo: Will do, boss squirrel man.
Fernando: I'll see yous later then.

Fernando starts to walk away, making a call on his cell phone. Hondo and Marco just stand there watching him walk away while Hondo packs away his tools.

Fernando: Hello Tammy...Yeah, dress up for me, we're going out. Marco agreed to baby-sit Bink for you... Yeah... See you later.

Marco: I'll go check on the others.
Hondo: I got a few things to finish here, but I'll be upstairs later.
Marco: I'll see you later then.
Hondo: Yeah.

With that, Marco starts to walk back to the house.

Fernando makes his way back to his room, where he finds Tammy in just her underwear, looking over a few skirt and top arrangements. Though startled, Tammy quickly relaxes when she finds it to be Fernando. He stand behind her and gives her a hug before whispering in her ear.

Fernando (whispering in her ear): It does not matter as long as you look good in it.
Tammy: But I cant decide on which one.
Fernando (turning her around so they can be face to face): I would say you look good now, but I cant take you out like this.
Tammy: Oh you...

Fernando kisses her to keep her from finishing off the sentence. Then he slowly let her go. Tammy just sighs and smiles.

Tammy: We could spend the day here instead...
Fernando: We could, and end up trying to make squirrel puppies... That reminds me-mating season over for you?
Tammy: You should know, You're a squirrel too.
Fernando: I'm a flying squirrel, so our mating cycle is slightly different from yours.
Tammy: As I remember, its not that much different.
Fernando: Just answer the question for me so I don't have to google it.
Tammy (sighs): Yes, its over.
Fernando: Good.
Tammy: Good?
Fernando: I mean, good that we can continue with further distractions.
Tammy: Mating season does not bother me at all...
Fernando: No it shouldn't. But to some, it can be problem.
Tammy: Is it a problem for you?
Fernando: With you or any other ground squirrels- no.
Tammy: What about with flyers?
Fernando: I don't know. Its been a while since I have been with my kind.
Tammy: So you're saying...
Fernando: I'm saying that as your husband, I shall be ever faithful to you.
Tammy: Nice save...

Tammy inches up on her tip toes to give him a slight kiss, before going back to her clothes. She gathers a black low-cut dress, places it against her and turns to show Fernando.

Tammy: What do you think?
Fernando: That would be fine.

Tammy takes it off the hanger and puts it on. She then quickly gathers the others and puts them back into the closet. Stepping out of the closet, she kicks out a set of low heel pumps which she puts on. She then walks over to him, turns around pulling her long hair and fluffy tail out of the way, showing him her back.

Tammy: Would you mind zippering me up?
Fernando (pulling up the zipper slowly): Of course not.

Tammy walks about the room, finding her purse, and putting on a bit of make up on herself. She then takes her purse and walks over to Fernando.

Tammy: I'm ready...
Fernando: You sure?
Tammy: Yes.
Fernando: Got your service weapon with you?
Tammy (sighs): Must I?
Fernando: Yes... its for your own protection.
Tammy: Why? Are we going to another mission?
Fernando: It seems that every time we go out, we need to defend ourselves.
Tammy: Its in the purse.
Fernando: Are you just saying that?

Tammy opens the purse to show him her SIG 239.

Fernando: Alright. I'll never doubt you again.

With another final kiss, they leave the room. As they leave, Tammy picks up Bink's weapon from the table, putting it inside a clip on holster. On the way downstairs, Tammy takes a detour to tell Bink that Marco will be in charge while she is away, but to have a fun day in her absence since she does not expect any mission directives to come through. She then walks over to Marco and hands him Bink's medical kit. Though Bink has not shown any signs of problems, it is there in case she goes through any problematic symptoms. Tammy also hands over to him Bink's service weapon inside a clip on holster. She then rejoins with Fernando before leaving for the parking lot.

They enter the Porsche and buckle up. Fernando did the right thing by helping Tammy sit down and held the door open for her. He then got into the driver's side. Soon they were off to a long drive.

Fernando: Eventually to the Coppola in Nemi. I know it would be our second time there, but since we are having problems in Rome, why not go someplace away from Rome?
Tammy: Anywhere is fine, as long as it is with you... But you said eventually... got something planned?
Fernando: Not really. Just need to check upon a couple of things. Hope you don't mind.
Tammy: Are they mission related?
Fernando: No, not really. But they do involve you.
Tammy: Oh?
Fernando: Not to worry. Its something I had been working on for a while.
Tammy: You're not taking me to some sleazy hotel room, are you?
Fernando: If I were, I would have told you. No, this is something far different...
Tammy: Hmmm....
Fernando: Tammy... you like Quadrophenia?
Tammy: What?
Fernando: Quadrophenia, by The Who.
Tammy: Who?
Fernando: Never mind...

Fernando reaches over to the stereo console and turns it on, then he shoves an iPod into the front slot of the console. A few buttons pressed later, a series of piano chords start to play to the sound of rain drops in the background. Soon the singer (Robert Daultry), beings the song.
'Only Love
Can make it reign,
The way the beach
Is kissed by the sea...'

The song lasts just under 6 minutes, to Fernando that is just under 20 miles as he drives in the triple digit range of speed. Fernando reaches over and pauses it at the end.

Tammy: Wow... what was that?
Fernando: That was 'Love Reign on Me' by The Who, its on their Quadrophenia Album.
Tammy: But... what was it? What genre?
Fernando: 60's Rock and Roll.
Tammy: That sounded nothing like Rock and Roll that I know off.
Fernando: Because all your life, you grew up to Hip Hop, Rap and R&B. I grew up in a totally different time then you, and think the music was better then too.
Tammy: Hmmm... I see where we are gong to have something to argue about after all.
Fernando: I'm not in love with you because of your tastes in music. I'm in love with the squirrel in that black dress, and of everything she is, not because of the black dress or of her fluffy tail...
Tammy: I get your point.
Fernando: Maybe you do or maybe you don't... (Fernando presses the button on the stereo console again, and the next song plays, as he sings with it) No one knows what is like, to be the bad man, to be the sad man, behind blues eyes... No one knows what its like to hated, to be faded, to telling only lies. But my dreams are all but empty, as my conscious seems to be. I have hours, only lonely. My love is vengeance, that's never free. No one knows what its like to feel these feelings, Like I do... and I blame you! No one bites back as hard on their anger, None of my feelings, can show through... But my dreams they are as empty as my conscious seems to be. I have hours, only lonely. My love is vengeance, that's never free... ooo... When my fist clenches, crack it open before I use it and lose my cool. If I smile, tell me some bad news, before I laugh and act like a fool. And if I swallow anything evil, put your finger down my throat. And if I shiver, please give me a blanket, keep me warm and let me wear your coat... No one knows what is like, to be the bad man, to be the sad man, behind blues eyes.... (end of song)

Tammy: Is that how you feel... about me?
Fernando: I don't feel anymore Tammy. Nothing against you... you are such a wonderful person. But since the murder of my wife so long ago, its like a certain part of me no longer exists. Do I love, can I love, ever again? Only of it's the right person. What I'm trying to say Tammy, I can not say in front of the others or to you public ally. So this is as private as we will ever get. If you think or have any doubts about us, I want you to stop and walk away before we get married and find out its too late.
Tammy: Fernando, I don't know why it is, but I do love you, and I don't think me marrying you is a mistake. Do you think it's a mistake? Am I the right person for you?
Fernando: Love is nothing without understanding. I want you to know that. I understand you and everything about you. Maybe I'm looking for excuses, but there are none to be found. So... I know we made a promise, and we are preparing to get married and all, but we never really got engaged. I know I got you the ring and all that, but... Tammy... Would you, marry me?

Tammy smiles as she reaches into her purse to pull out a handkerchief to wipe her eyes with.

Tammy: Damn you... You made me mess up my make up... Of course I do, I do want to marry you!
Fernando: And carry my name and have my pups?
Tammy: I want all that and more.
Fernando: More?
Tammy: I want you there to love, honor and cherish, from the day we say 'I do' to the end of time.
Fernando: Then, Mrs. Tammy G., you are the one I have been looking for too long of a time. I just hope Jeanette and the others don't get jealous.
Tammy: Jeanette- your rescue partner? And what about the others?
Fernando: Well, I protect Jeanette from getting hurt on the job. Yes, she is very capable as a rescuer, but I take on those jobs somebody might get hurt in. Now that I'm married, she's going to hold me back from doing those dangerous jobs.
Tammy: And what about the others?
Fernando: I don't know about you, but some like Gadget have been hounding me being too old for you.
Tammy: I get that too.
Fernando: From Gadget?
Tammy: Gadget, Alex, Charles... I swear- Charles is a dragon who is over 1000 years old, and he married Widget who is in her late 20's! Talk s about hypocrisy!
Fernando: You think I'm too old for you?
Tammy: The thought has crossed my mind, but that's not the point. What counts is that we love each other.

Fernando pulls over into a gas station and repair shop just a few miles from their destination. He parks the car along the building and not by the pump.

Tammy: Why we stopped? You're too far away from the pumps for fuel.
Fernando: I know. Let me help you out...

Fernando gets out of the car, and walks to the other side to help Tammy out. He then walks over to the front of the Porsche holding Tammy's hand to have her in tow. A Mechanic Mouse steps from the repair area of the shop, smoking a cigarette and wiping down an oily wrench.

Mechanic: Yo, How can I help you?
Fernando: Yo- Julian... Its me...
Julian: Who's you?
Fernando: Fernando- the one with the Alpha...
Julian: I told you that piece of shit was too much of a wreck...
Fernando: You and I made a deal... OK? Now I have returned.

A red Alfa Romero Spyder model 2001 rolls up quietly as 4 other Mechanics push it in place, parked by the Porsche. It was Tammy's car that was wrecked in her accident, rebuilt to new. Julian points towards the Porsche.

Julian: And there it is! Alright? Now I got a lot of customers to deal with.

Fernando and Tammy turn around, but can see it behind the Porsche. They start to walk to the Porsche, where they find the red Alfa. Tammy just stands there excited, breathing heavily.

Fernando: You don't like it?

Tammy lets go of his hand and walks over to it. Everything on it has been replaced, the metal stripped of its paint and redone. The engine overhauled and souped up to Fernando's specifications. She keeps looking at it, feeling the fenders, the windshield, the steering wheel and the seats done in new leather. Then she turns to Fernando.

Tammy: How is this possible? I was told that the car was unrecoverable.
Fernando: It was unrecoverable within the price value of the car. I exceeded that value it to get it recovered.
Tammy: How much?
Fernando: You could go buy 6 new ones for the price I spent on it... for you.
Tammy: But...
Fernando: Something about the first car, that has one over its mystique. If I can give you anything, consider this as it.

Tammy opens the door and sits on the seat, it feels as if it were the first time, as they were new seats. She puts her hand on the gear shift and moves it about, finding it a bit tighter than before. Nothing in it says that it was her car, except that it felt right but new at the same time.

Fernando walks over to the passenger side and sits in. He reaches over and turns the key to turn on the car's electronics. The dashboard lights up but not like before. Fernando points to the tachometer and the speedometer. The high end of the tachometer goes to 15,000 rpms, and the speedometer dials ends at 160.

Tammy: 160 miles per hour?!!
Fernando: I don't expect you to go past 120. Besides, there is more to the car now than meets the eye.
Tammy: Like what?
Fernando: Aisapi, SuperUser Fernando G. ; Password Tinkerbell

The car talked back.

Aisapi: SuperUser Confirmed. What are your orders?
Tammy: Tinkerbell?
Fernando: She's my password on a lot of systems. Aisapi-Alpha, download all driver/passenger manifests and safe-house codes from the Aisapi-Porsche.
Aisapi: Connecting... Downloading... Processing... Done.
Fernando: Aisapi , Authorization Test, User Tammy.
Aisapi: User Tammy, voice recognition please.
Fernando: Tammy, say something.
Tammy: But what?
Aisapi: Voice authorization confirmed.
Tammy: I did not say anything!
Fernando: Aisapi, Copy Super User controls from Super User Fernand to User Tammy. Add User Tammy to Super User List.
Aisapi: Processing... Done.
Fernando: Aisapi, DriverProtection Mode- All Times. PassiveDrivingControlsMode- All Times.
Aisapi: Settings Confirmed.
Fernando: Good. (turning to Tammy) She's now yours.
Tammy: Don't tell me I'm going to have one of those things like in the Jaguar!
Fernando: I have one in the Porsche. Besides, its for your protection.
Fernando: No Butts. Aisapi will protect you and your passenger in case you get attacked anywhere again.

Tammy is displeased at this but she has little in say of this. But she is happy but confused at the same time.

Fernando: You ready to go?
Tammy: But where?
Fernando: Aisapi- connect to Aisapi-Porsche, mode CarTrain- On.
Aisapi- Connected, CarTrain Mode- On.

Fernando flips a lid on the upper dash, revealing a GPS screen.

Fernando: Just follow the directions.

Tammy looks at the screen, then at the controls, putting the car in gear, but going no where because the engine was off. Fernando pops the gear into neutral.

Fernando: Relax Tammy. Just turn on the engine and drive. That's all.
Tammy: What about Aisapi and all this other technologies?
Fernando: Its there to help you, not take over unless you are in danger. That's all. Now turn on the engine, and put her into gear and drive off.

Slowly, Tammy goes through the motions of turning on the car's engine, like some old memory being activated. She steps down on the clutch, puts the car in gear, and slowly pulls away from the gas station. The Porsche put itself behind the Alpha, and followed.

Following the instructions of the GPS, they end up in a national park along the bank of Lake Nemi under a grove of trees. Fernando reaches for the ignition key, shuts the car off and takes the key.

Tammy: Why are we here?
Fernando: Let see if those goons followed my directions.

Fernando gets out of the Alpha and opens the trunk. Inside was a picnic basket and a blanket, which he takes out. Then he closes the trunk, and walks over to Tammy, opening her door. He helps her out and hands over the key to her. He then reaches into the Porsche and turns it off, putting its keys into his pocket. Then he walks over to one of the trees, places the blanket on the floor and the picnic basket on top of it. He takes his shoes off and put each on of 2 of the corners of the blanket to keep it down.

Fernando Do you approve?
Tammy: Of course I do...
Fernando: We can have lunch or dinner later, but for now I want to spend my time with you, here.

Tammy approaches him putting her shoes on the other 2 corners of the blanket, and then holds him for a while before they sit down. She sits on his lap, leaning against him as he sat against the tree. After a few minutes, Tammy pushes against him and sits up straight on his lap.

Tammy: Hey- before you go to sleep on me, what's in the picnic basket?
Fernando: Open it...

Tammy has to momentarily get off his lap to get the basket and bring it towards them. She sits back on his lap, and places the basket on hers, opening it. She pulls out the heaviest item inside- the bottle of wine.

Tammy: You know Italy has laws about driving drunk...
Fernando: We would be sober before we drive again.
Tammy: Then, you want to get me drunk and have your way with me?
Fernando: I would never do that to you.
Tammy: I was just kidding with you.
Fernando: I don't kid around, Tammy. Never did.
Tammy: You should lighten up sometimes. Maybe I use this wine to achieve that.
Fernando: Before you do...

Fernando reaches into his pocket and hands her a packet which she could not see. Tammy starts to get angry, thinking that it might be a condom wrapper.

Tammy: If you think you and I are going to do the nasty...
Fernando: Tammy, read the packet.
Tammy (reading the packet): RU-22 Alcohol Absorption Pill?
Fernando (opening his): Never go into a bar without one. Open up...
Tammy: Huh?

Fernando tosses the pill into her mouth and then pinches her nose and lower jaw shut.

Fernando: Swallow it... Come on...*OOHPH!*

Tammy slugs him in the ribs, but swallows the pill anyway. Then she shakes her hand as if she hurt it hitting him.

Fernando: You didn't had to do that.
Tammy: You didn't had to put that pill in my mouth!
Fernando: If we are going to drink this wine, I don't want you drunk. That is all.
Tammy: I don't know if I should be mad at me.
Fernando: Be mad at me, but also know that I would never put you into any danger. Between us there are 2 guns and 2 cars. Add 1 bottle of wine... I say we can get into a lot of trouble for nothing in a very short amount of time.
Tammy: I'll forgive you, but you got to stop treating me like some little girl.
Fernando: You're an inexperienced girl, not a little girl. And I don't want you to get hurt because of that inexperience. Now, you can start drinking the wine without worry of getting drunk. Although you wont pass a breathalyzer test, you will pass a sobriety test.
Tammy: I know. Don't you think I cant stand that? That in my inexperience someone could get hurt?
Fernando: Look Tammy- You gain experience, you learn and you put yourself over everyone else. Everybody is a virgin in some things, no one has done everything in their life time- Not even I as a time traveler.
Tammy: But my inexperience can cost people lives in this job.
Fernando: You have improved since you first joined.
Tammy: It almost cost me and my sister's lives.
Fernando: Did you know you were followed? Did you know that Bianca was released? Did you know that Bianca made a phone call, stating that you were a fake and that you should be killed off?

Tammy shakes her head to all the questions asked.

Fernando (continues): No, you didn't. There was no way that you could have known. And in that, if you were placed with somebody else, like Priscilla or Ferro- they would not have lucked out better either. In fact, I think they would have died because you tend to have more luck than others. Like having a guardian angel look after you.

Tammy just sighs.

Tammy: I think that is why that angel sent you for me, because it is tired of constantly saving my fluffy tail.
Fernando: Don't think like that. OK? You are worth saving. More so than most.
Fernando: No butts... You are worth saving. I'm not saying that because I want to marry you, but because, if you think about it- for every nice person that dies, the world turns that much more evil. Having you die- the world becomes that much more evil. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

Tammy just nods her head.

Fernando: You, of all people in the world, is worth saving.
Tammy: You really think so?
Fernando: I know so.

Fernando takes the other packet of RU-22 from Tammy's hand and opens it, puts the pill into his mouth and swallows. He crumples up the wrapper and puts it into his pocket. He picks up the other wrapper from the ground, crumples it up as well, and pockets it as well. He then takes the bottle of wine from Tammy's lap.

Fernando: Would you like some wine, cheese, bread?... Wait, is the other stuff in there too?

Tammy takes a look inside the picnic basket, shuffling the items inside.

Tammy: Its all there...
Fernando: Well, get the glasses and lets go eat.

For the next couple of hours they spend together eating cold cut sandwiches and drinking the wine under the trees and not far from the cars. After the food there was more talk, laying down on the blanket and resting. They laid on their sides, facing each other, holding hands.

An email manages to go through the system, and winds up in Rose's InBox. It is not looked at until several hours later. When Rose does get to read it, she is not alone in the room when she reads it after several minutes of decryption.

"Thank you for your diligent hard work and dedicated service in your mission. The Intell you provided proves to be valid and exact. The US Naval Fleet will commence bombardment of the selected targets on Saturday morning at 0300 hours. For your safety, you are not to be within the area of bombardment for a period of 48 hours- 24 hours before and 24 hours after. We expect you to return to the USS Texas after the 48 hours have ended.

Your work has been essentially vital to the future success of this mission, and you will be commemorated for your service. Awaiting for your return on Monday.

- Captain Eddie.
   USS Texas."

After hearing it said by Rose, those in the room cheer, with many congratulating her. With Saturday just a couple days away, it was just a matter of waiting to see the end results. Though happy for her, Hondo was not pleased with having Rose returning back to the navy. To him it was a cold hard slap of a reality check that he was not prepared for. He walks over to her and gives her his congrats before leaving the room.

He walks out of the house, steps into his truck and drives away. Where he goes is not sure but only to him. He return almost 4 hours later, as the sun starts to set behind the horizon, as he sits on the roof and looks outward.

Fernando and Tammy drive to the Coppola in Nemi as the evening start to set into the night. There they had dinner together for the couple of hours they had. When done, they walked out to the parking lot, and stood in front of the of their cars which were parked besides each other.

Tammy: So different, aren't they?
Fernando: What are you trying to say?
Tammy: Well...  Mine is red like my red hair, and it's a newer model. Yours is black, like some of your hair is, and is a much older model.
Fernando: You're saying that I'm old?
Tammy: No... Just that our cars are so much like us.
Fernando: I picked and modified my car to the way I am and drive. I believe that yours was given to you by another.
Tammy: Yeah, Jean came into my room and just handed me the keys to it one day.
Fernando: So, who ever got it for you tried to match it to your personality. At least they got the red part right.
Tammy: What do you mean?
Fernando: If anything, an Acura or Lexus would be more to your fitting.
Tammy: No, I like my little Alpha. It gets me to where I need to go.
Fernando: Good... Know your way home?
Tammy: Sort of.
Fernando: Race you?
Tammy: Race, me?
Fernando: If you want. Or we can piggy back yours to mine and go in my car. Do you even want to drive?
Tammy: If it weren't for Bink, I would ask if we can stay over at a hotel room.
Fernando: Be careful for what you wish for.
Fernando: You could get it.
Tammy: Nothing wrong with that, right?
Fernando: Well, if I remember my Italian law correctly, in signing a document as a couple, marries us through the union of the document. So if we sign the hotel guess book as a couple, we become married.
Tammy: So we get married by accident?
Fernando: Something like that.
Tammy: That is funny.
Fernando: Lets not worry ourselves about it. In fact, lets go home. Your car or mine?
Tammy: Do I have a choice?
Fernando: We could drive in our own cars. I'll dump the GPS information to your car and you just follow it home. I'll be right behind you.
Tammy: Why cant I follow you home?
Fernando: This is not China, that's why.
Tammy: China?
Fernando: Chinese culture says that the woman has to be exactly 3 ft behind the man when walking together. Now, this is not Chinese culture, and I would not want you to be behind me unless its to defend you. But you should be able to do that on your own by now, and defend me if something were to happen to me.
Tammy: I would do my best for you.
Fernando: So you first, I follow. Just wait for your GPS to get its instructions and it will lead you home.

After a hug and a kiss they separate to their own vehicles. Fernando sits down in his Porsche, programming the GPS for route to the safe house. The information gets transferred to Tammy's car, and soon they were both on their way.

Though driving a bit lower than expected, they get home in a respectable hour, driving at almost 100MPH all the way. It is not that they had to drive 100 miles, but with traffic slowing things down at places around the Roman highways, though they covered  a lot of distance in a short time, they also had to wait in traffic like everyone else until things cleared up. Hondo was still up on the roof as the two cars entered on the driveway. They soon make it to the dining area where Tammy meets up with Marco. He had already sent Bink to bed. He gave her the news about Rose and the USS Texas plans to commence their part of the mission, along with the precautions they had given. She was also told that Alex should be returning sometime today to tomorrow. Fernando went into the kitchen to drink some water.

Charles and Widget tried to talk with Tammy about what's going on, wanting to get more details than they were actually given by the others. Tammy gives them very little in terms of any thing, and stated that if they are to get any information, it is for either Fernando or Alex II to disclose. Fernando pretended not to be able to speak English for the moment.

After a few minutes of chit chat, they both go up stairs to their room. Tammy needed a little help with the zipper of her dress. In a couple of moment, they were getting into bed, like the night before- starting off with a little kiss and a bit of passion without needing to take it too far.

View Profile   IP Logged
Charles_Roberts
Newbies
Detroit, Michigan

Reply #158 - May 15th, 2008, 11:18pm

Near Arezzo On AI  

Alex II and Agent 47 Seeing the sing say Nami 40 KM (20 Miles) while listing to Italy Radio  

Alex II: Well Good Job in Sovilianey  

Agent 47: Don't look now but we got company  

*Then ALex II Look as 3 Cars were folloing them also have Solivina Licene Plates too  

Alex II: Gust they not happy with the bombing time to lossing them  

Then they turn on E-78 to Nami as 3 Cars turn too Agent 47 Geting his Weapon ready while Alex II making a Small Phone call to Marco  

ALex II: Hay Marco we be late becasue 3 Cars form Solivina are Chasing us probley not happy with the bombings we are going to lose them now but probley need some help geting them off our tails Aready called Italy Police see how long they get here but we need some fire power keep thiese guys off our back  

Agent 47 Fire at them while they Fire back as Alex II GUn the car to 200 Miles Phr to Perugia  

Alex II: We entering into Perugia right now and turning off on E-45 to Nami so we be in Nami About 2 Hours  

3 Cars gun the endgen about 200 Mph too while keep firing at them then Alex II turn on the car Defense Systemes as it Firing 40 Mmm Guns at them too but 10 More Cars form Solivian came on E45 chasing them too  

Alex II: Great we got 13 Cars from Solvina Chasing us too  

Charles lisingn "Man Alex II Need our help now"

Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #159 - May 19th, 2008, 10:42pm

-- -- -- -- -- 8 days before wedding -- -- -- -- --

The day beings like the past few, with Tammy waking first to take care of breakfast for Bink and then herself after taking care of personal and hygenic needs. Hondo, like usual, had an earlier start on everyone. He was already having his meal as Tammy arrives to the kitchen in her pink shirt and jeans.

Tammy: Good morning Hondo.
Hondo: Good mornin’ Miss.
Tammy: I wish you would stop calling that.
Hondo: Calling you what?
Tammy: Miss… I got a name you know.
Hondo: I always call people by their title, it was the way I was brought up.
Tammy: Still… its too former for a personal setting like this. I mean, aren’t we friends?
Hondo: Friends? I dont cant say. I dont know you that well.
Tammy: Why not?
Hondo: I just know you as one of those people at the café, and from Fernando somebody who we had to help rescue.
Tammy: But would you consider me as a friend?
Hondo: That would depend.

Tammy flips an omlete she is cooking for Bink.

Tammy: Depends? I swear, I don’t know whether to be insulted or what.
Hondo: I don’t mean to insult you. Its just is.
Tammy: What about you and Fernando?
Hondo: Well, he’s the boss and chief of this operation first, and friend second. When is all over, then he will just be a friend.
Tammy: And what about me? I am marrying him…
Hondo (interrupting her): I know. Then you become my friend’s wife.

Tammy shakes her head.

Tammy: I swear.
Hondo: Nothing to swear about, ma’am
Tammy: Oh, so now I’m a ma’am.
Hondo: Don’t mean to offend you, Miss Tammy.

Tammy put the omlete on a plate along with a couple of fixings with it, she places it on the service island for Bink to pick it up when she arrives. She then starts on fixing a smaller one for herself. Bink comes downstairs, ready for the meal and the day ahead. She picks up the breakfast her older sister set up for her and takes it to the dining table, where she sits down and starts to eat it. Tamy takes her breakfast as soon as she sets up the coffee pot to start brewing, and takes it to the dining table, sitting opposite to Bink.

Marco arrives about a minute later with Angie in tow. They both go into the kitchen and start preparing their meals.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18