Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
Apr 29th, 2024, 9:35am
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
I'm Not Coming Home (Read 3497 times)
Jeanette
Experianced

I'm Not Coming Home
Nov 1st, 2018, 12:54pm

This topic fits with the "Time Capsule" thread. In another forum I've asked the same question:

http://forums.equipped.org/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=290042&pag e=1

I want to discuss it here too.

Arguably the biggest challenge in preparing to leave your home permanently, be it a war or the collapse of the economy, is deciding what you will leave behind. I'm perhaps the youngest member; at thirty-two, I have my share of memories in the form of tangible items. How do we choose which memories to leave behind?

Some of my memories are in the form of hand tools. That is an easy decision to make because tools serve a practical purpose.

In the end, it comes down to the individual. There are complexities in the decision-making process that a person can't quickly put into words. How does one decide?

At first, this was about comfort items; they are too bulky and too many. When I realized I need to put my focus on preserve my history in the form of tangible things, that helped. Still, there was a lot to pack. Our discussion in the thread "Time Capsule" helped further. I went from items that will give you the facts about my history to the things that tell a story. That story (in the form of a journal, E-mail, drawings and a letter) are in two folders and a 15" x 10" envelope, all of which are small enough to fit in carry-on luggage or check-in. I'm not sure why my story does not go beyond the E-mail Aiesha wrote to me on August 11, 2009; there it is. Perhaps there is a record, somewhere, that picks up where Aiesha's E-mail ends.

Are there comments on what I said? What about you? If you knew you would have to leave the country, permanently, how would you decide on what stays and what you will bring with you?

Jeanette Isabelle

View Profile   IP Logged
Jeanette
Experianced

Re: I'm Not Coming Home
Reply #1 - Nov 8th, 2018, 8:52pm

Quote from Jeanette on Nov 1st, 2018, 12:54pm:
At first, this was about comfort items; they are too bulky and too many. When I realized I need to put my focus on preserve my history in the form of tangible things, that helped. Still, there was a lot to pack. Our discussion in the thread "Time Capsule" helped further. I went from items that will give you the facts about my history to the things that tell a story. That story (in the form of a journal, E-mail, drawings and a letter) are in two folders and a 15" x 10" envelope, all of which are small enough to fit in carry-on luggage or check-in. I'm not sure why my story does not go beyond the E-mail Aiesha wrote to me on August 11, 2009; there it is. Perhaps there is a record, somewhere, that picks up where Aiesha's E-mail ends.

As I scanned all the e-mail threads I have in my inbox (there is a lot) I found an e-mail conversation from April 12, 2012, that helps to tie up a loose end. Nevertheless, I now have a nearly three-year gap from the previous e-mail, sent on August 11, 2009, to April 12, 2012.

I'm still looking for records, in any form, that tells my story.

I was able to more trimming by removing stuff that is more confusing than informative.

Jeanette Isabelle

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #2 - Nov 9th, 2018, 1:37am

In thinking, the only thing that comes to my mind is a metaphor for you are growing up and facing a Mid-Life Crisis that mostly males get.You start to question everything in your past, what you have accomplished, why you accomplished those things and what can you take to continue further on with.

The most important thing you can take is yourself, and what you have in terms of skills and knowledge. The second is that you can prepare for. In that, what can you carry on your person or vehicle. If you are going to take electronics with you, you need to make sure that they are EMP Proof or protected. For example - a Raspberry Pi Computer inside a cigarette or cigar case, wrapped in tinfoil will protect it from EMPs. Same thing with any radio equipment. Thing is in both cases you need a power supply (including batteries), cables and any support equipment to go with it (keyboard, monitor, mouse, etc.). Storage media is to be dealt with the same way. Your files must be set up to be accessed in an older file format so that both old and new machines can access it. always have various forms of media for information storage: Thumb drives, CF Flash Cards, SD Cards, CD/DVD disks. And always have a back up system.

I'm going to lean this to a project that I'm trying to start in New York City, despite the low interest in the program but a high interest in the money I could raise from it. The Astro Pi. The Astro Pi is a UK Program where they have 2 space worthy Raspberry Pies in space (one names Isabelle and the other name Edward). These two units (and later the 120 other added units) were for students in the UK school system to program and run experiments on the ISS and compare notes with those experiments done on earth. this has been an ESA (European Space Agency) project with the UK. It was later expanded with the 120 more R-Pies to include the other nations and expand the program. NASA has been sitting flat on its ass about this (until recently as of last week - https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/experiments/2429.html ). To be in the program, the school must have their own Astro Pi to conduct the initial experiments and get the Earth Data first.

The screen is very low res - 8X8, but it is used for graphing purposes. It can be connected to a monitor or connected to a PC via a terminal or VNC connection. The only problem with the case is that large hole for the screen. The other problem is getting one, they are not cheap - kits (with the aluminum case) go for over $400. But who says you cannot make one of your own? 3D Print your own case, put in the guts, program an SD card with Raspbian, boot the Astro Pi with it connected to a monitor, keyboard and mouse, update the OS and add in the Astro Pi programming Libraries. And you have a working Astro Pi. There is still the issue of an EMP killing it; solution is to wrap it up in tin foil

But never allow yourself one option in anything. Have a Raspberry Pi, better have a laptop PC or Mac as well. also have a tablet system as well. There are many Android systems going for less than $50 on ebay. That ensures that you will have more access to your data.

You mentioned that you were taking a plane? Unless you are going across oceans, I would not recommend it. It is not the paranoid view of "Planes Crash" or "they will lose your luggage" but TSA seeing all this stuff wrapped up in aluminum foil will think you are some sort of smuggler. Last thing you want is to be in a dark room being asked questions about those foil wrapped items. Road Motor Vehicle would be the best option to have, especially if it is pulling a camper trailer.

But in the end, where you are going, when you get there, you have to establish yourself as who you are and what you can do for the new community you get going to be in, even it if is a temporary placement.

Over 30 is not an easy age for most single women. Most are married by mid 20s / early 30s. But 35, have a child, whether the husband is there or not. In the very best, the ball is on your court, and you have to play your game. but there are many options to consider that you have not even thought of. Just put your mind to it.

AstroPi_001.jpg
View Profile   IP Logged
Jeanette
Experianced

Reply #3 - Nov 9th, 2018, 8:35am

Quote from Fernando on Nov 9th, 2018, 1:37am:
In thinking, the only thing that comes to my mind is a metaphor for you are growing up and facing a Mid-Life Crisis that mostly males get.You start to question everything in your past, what you have accomplished, why you accomplished those things and what can you take to continue further on with.

If that is true, I have faced a mid-life crisis since I was a teenager. Even in the 1990s, I have seen news clips of refugees fleeing their country with nothing but what they could carry. When I look at these things over and over again, I ask myself: What makes us, America, so unique? Who is to say this will not happen to America? A financial collapse, rioting and a few strategically placed nuclear bombs will turn the mighty American empire into a third-world nation.

I'm all for making digital backups. I think it would be a good idea to make three: CD-ROM, SD card and a USB drive. There is no way to know what kind of computer I can access. I also want a hard copy since I don't need electricity to access those. Currently, I have seventy-five pages, not including the letter and a few duplicate printouts, organized in two folders. I hope that will change as I find more records.

You mentioned that you were taking a plane? Unless you are going across oceans, I would not recommend it. It is not the paranoid view of "Planes Crash" or "they will lose your luggage" but TSA seeing all this stuff wrapped up in aluminum foil will think you are some sort of smuggler. Last thing you want is to be in a dark room being asked questions about those foil wrapped items. Road Motor Vehicle would be the best option to have, especially if it is pulling a camper trailer.

Mom prefers to shelter in place and catch fish until we die; if we have to leave, there is one place I know to go and that is on the other side of the Atlantic.

Jeanette Isabelle

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #4 - Nov 9th, 2018, 2:06pm

Quote from Jeanette on Nov 9th, 2018, 8:35am:

If that is true, I have faced a mid-life crisis since I was a teenager. Even in the 1990s, I have seen news clips of refugees fleeing their country with nothing but what they could carry. When I look at these things over and over again, I ask myself: What makes us, America, so unique? Who is to say this will not happen to America? A financial collapse, rioting and a few strategically placed nuclear bombs will turn the mighty American empire into a third-world nation.

Several so-called "Social Experts" calculated that for a massive disaster that would take down the United States would have to take/effect 80% of the population of the USA Mainland. In a nation of over 340million, that would be over 280Million people have undergo a life threatening situation and not survive. Taking the 2016 election as a perspective, Hillary won every major city in every state but not won the electoral vote for that state; she had over 140Million counted votes to Trump's 135Milllion. So, by perspective that is everyone who ever voted for Hilary in every state x 2. In this you would be walking into cities that would be ghost towns, highway gangs running the tolls and protection rackets on the roads, those who are lucky enough to have a bug-out shelter like a hunting cabin in the woods, would have to protect it from others coming to take it from them.

If anything, the best place to go in a SHTF Situation that what much devastation, would be an Amish Community, and work hard to be accepted by them because they are very close knit and not willing to accept outsiders. But once inside and accepted by them, you would be given food, shelter, clothing, etc., everything to start all over again. I thought about having the RPG group meet up with an Amish Community along its travel route, but it might be too far west to have one since they are from mid Pennsylvania to the Missouri/Mississippi Rivers. But the problem with the Amish Community, they would be very anti-Spirit as they are very devote Christians to the point of extremism.

I'm all for making digital backups. I think it would be a good idea to make three: CD-ROM, SD card and a USB drive. There is no way to know what kind of computer I can access. I also want a hard copy since I don't need electricity to access those. Currently, I have seventy-five pages, not including the letter and a few duplicate printouts, organized in two folders. I hope that will change as I find more records.

Again, Amish community. You just have to lock up your technology, for they would not be accepting of technology.

Mom prefers to shelter in place and catch fish until we die; if we have to leave, there is one place I know to go and that is on the other side of the Atlantic.

Jeanette Isabelle

By the time you would leave, unless you have your own boat or plane, it would not be possible. The disaster that would take down 80% of the population would also take down much of the infrastructure as well. You're mom's idea of bugging in is a good one if there is no way of leaving. During a disaster - taking NYC, if the city was told to evacuate, you will have over 12 million people (men, women and children - children are not always counted in such figures) trying to leave the city. Cars that break down or crash on the highways would traffic jam the millions of people behind them. people trying to walk out are going to assaulted by others who think they got in their way. Thus while everyone is trying to leave 1) they are the ones to die first, 2) it will take days for them to leave with some stragglers left behind and 3) the mess they will leave behind - the jammed up highways, would make leaving after that nearly impossible unless you know your side roads well enough to leave through them. Even then, some areas will be jammed at that level too.

Fishing is great but you also need other things besides fish. Thus you need a small garden farm to grow vegetables and spices in. Add that with the fish and you can have a meal. You need to gather things that would supplement a meal, even raise a few chickens for their eggs and meat. 4 chickens can supply eggs (1 per day per bird) for the both of you for the next 2 to 5 years. You can take the chicken droppings and use it as fertilizer for the crops. You can take the entrails, tails, bones and fish heads, grind them up and use them as fertilizer for the crops as well. Nothing here is wasted.  

MountainHouse.com (Its Back!) sells freeze dried semi-prepared foods for preparing for an emergency. Unfortunately, I do not see their 1/2 ton to 4 ton food supplies that they used to sell years ago. Their freeze dried foods are great for 20 years of storage. But there are other places that sells preparedness food by the ton. But do not depend on it as a sole source. You need to get your food supplies to suppliement each other. Caught food (fish, deer, etc), Grown food (spice and vegetables), and Stored Foods have to be combined to complete a meal for you and the family.

For me, I have 500 pounds of food stashed in the home and another ton stored at a storage facility 1/4 mile away. This is enough food for up to a year for a family of 4 by itself, longer if (and I will) supplemented with other supply stock. In a Bug In situation, I would have to have friends and family assist me in getting the food in the storage facility home because there will be idiots who will try to steal it when they see what I got during transport. All I need is water and in NYC that is not a problem.

My plan is to stay in (Bug In) for several months and during the area, scout about and check how things are while we prepare for a Bug Out. Finding out what roads are cleared, which ones are not, which ones can be cleared if we "barrow" construction equipment to clear the roads. All the while we would prepare for the Bug Out - making/taking fuel for our venture, and plan out route. After supplies go down to the 1/2 way point, I'm heading to an Amish Community.

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #5 - Nov 9th, 2018, 3:22pm

I almost forgot, but since you were talking about leaving (Bugging Out), it slipped my mind for one would Bug In.

Technolgy, and how to power it:

Since I established a little group of preppers who would Bug In with me, I aligned everyone with a generator; what they bought is on them but they all have at least one. The smarter ones (like me) also have Solar and Wind Turbine. A couple families modified their stationary exercise bike to include a generator.

But there are always trolls on the prepper groups. One line they always throw - "700 watts? That's only 7 100watt lightbulbs you can turn on!" They do not get the point of charging batteries overnight with a tiny generator. True, it is not enough to power a refrigerator or a hot plate (both requiring 1500 watts each minimum), but they can power radio and computer equipment and charge their batteries.
Harbor Frieght 900watt Tiny Generator for around $120: http://www.harborfreight.com/engines-generators/gas-engine-generators/900-max-st arting700-running-watts-2-hp-63cc-2-cycle-gas-generator-epacarb-63025.html

Wind Turbines can be made, and I remember a company in the 1990s making one that looks like an old farmer's windmill that created 12,000+ watts of power using car alternators mounted with the blades to turn them. But you can buld a small one for next to nothing if you are willing to put in the work. This one is a tiny one, about 12X12X18 inches (not couting the wind blades) that can produce 50 watts. They call these "Back Pack Wind Turbines. Nothing says that you can make migger, because you can using these designs as a template.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2851306

Solar panels can take up a lot of space.for such low power. 100 watt panel can take up 39in X 16in. But what people do not understand is that Solar is not for usng on demand power, it is for charging your on demand batteries. In this you can have several panels charging your battery reserves. Price is the problem, as the panel themselves can be up to $2 a watt. Batteries and the needed inverter is another problem of added costs. but one can use various options like Car, Truck or Marine batteries. This, with a generator back up, you can have 24 hour power.
https://www.harborfreight.com/100-watt-solar-panel-kit-63585.html

Now you have all this power for your Bug In Shelter. What is next? Your technology: Radio Communications, Computers, Lighing, Survailance, etc.

Radio: AM/FM, Ham Radio, CB (and modified CB), FRMS/GRMS, etc. is needed. If you have the power to transmit, don't unless it is an absolute emergency. You are to use the radio equipment and listen to what is going around, who thinks they are in charge and why, is the government/military/LEOs involved? this is important information to gain and use to your advantage. I know that one of the Prepper Channels is channel 38 on Upper Side Band on your CB rig. So your CB rig must be able to have Upper/Lower Side Band capability, as many only has AM Only. Same with Ham Radio, certain frequencies are used by certain groups. And the government agencies have been known to take over Ham Radio Transponders/Repeaters for their own use during emergencies.

Computer: If you are going to be digital, you need to access certain networks. Ham Packette Radio is one such network one can join where you can acces the internet though that access would be slow like the old Dial Up Days. But again, log in to listen at first, see what is going on. Last thing you want is a bunch of helmetted and armed Men In Black busting down your door to take you and your family away and rob/take over your place. But here you can also use flying drones to scout the area for you.

Lighting: Use the minimum that you can use. Do not be a spot light in the dark. Use the power to take care of other things like charging batteries. And when not in use, store everything you can in a Faraday cage or build a hidden Safe Room that is also a Faraday Cage. You want to be minimal in your electroinc foot print, but be able to take big steps with those tiny feet.

I'm only touching the subject there for bugging in. You also need to up your skills. In short, that is why I gave you that Raspberry Pi, so you can learn to become a Maker and make things that you want and need for fun and profit. For me, I expanded from the Raspberry Pies to other Pies and Arduino Micro Controllers and onto 3D Printing. From there I can do anything I want when I need it though I know in building it can take days to do. Ever heard of the "LeMons" Race? Not "Le Mons" in France. It is a race where people take Junk cars and make them into race cars, often redoing the electroincs to make the car run again. One key compainant is removing the ignition/flue injection computers, and replacing them with an Arduino Microcontroller. It takes time to figure it out but it is doable. I understand the theory and if I had more information, I could do it. You need to step up to that level where I am in having multiple skills and ability to turn theory into practice. But you also need to get tools and supplies too. I'll give you a hint on one:

Making Alcohol... for your own use, fuel and selling. that means growing sugar beats (or in your area of FLA., sugar cane), process the sugar, ferment the sugar, distill the sugar into high proof alcohol and then store it for later use. People want to get drunk and escape their realities for a while, thus you can sell/trade this alcohol with them. A bottle of booze for some canned vegetables, meats, blankets/clothing, medical supplies, etc.

View Profile   IP Logged
Jeanette
Experianced

Reply #6 - Nov 9th, 2018, 5:05pm

I addressed the comments in your previous post; your follow up post strays from the purpose of this thread.

This forum has the Preppers Corner. And, as I stated earlier, I am a member of Equipped To Survive. As of this Tuesday, I will have been a member for twelve years. There's already a lot of comments on fishing, growing vegetables and freeze-dried food. I started this thread to discuss the "Other" category.

I know about making digital backups. They do not take up a lot of space. If we are serious about "what if" then we need to consider what we access may come down to hard copies. One piece of paper takes up an insignificant amount of space. Multiply that by 75 and it begins to take up space. At this point, it is not a lot and if I leave it at that, I'm fine. A person's life can't be condensed to seventy-five pages. There's nothing magical about seventy-five pages, that is what I currently have, organized into two folders.

I have a copy of Arik's journal, I have printed e-mail conversations I have had with Warren Ehn, Bill Holbrook, you and Aiesha, I have drawings that are e-mail attachments and I have that letter from Bill. The e-mail conversations cover a wide array of topics. Notable examples are time travel, my perceived ability to see the past, Danielle, your everyday life, Orion's Rift Generators, Michio Kaku and Sajuuk. I need ideas on what else to include that take up an insignificant amount of space and does not require a device to access.

If we have to leave to start over in another country, I will bring my birth certificate, passport, other forms of I.D. and my diploma. Other things I'll bring are a few hand tools and anything else I still have, will need and I'm able to carry (clothes, medication, first aid, etc.).

We can talk about freeze-dried food, a subject I know, all day; it would not answer the tough questions.

Jeanette Isabelle

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #7 - Nov 9th, 2018, 8:21pm

Quote from Jeanette on Nov 9th, 2018, 5:05pm:
I addressed the comments in your previous post; your follow up post strays from the purpose of this thread.

This forum has the Preppers Corner. And, as I stated earlier, I am a member of Equipped To Survive. As of this Tuesday, I will have been a member for twelve years. There's already a lot of comments on fishing, growing vegetables and freeze-dried food. I started this thread to discuss the "Other" category.

I know about making digital backups. They do not take up a lot of space. If we are serious about "what if" then we need to consider what we access may come down to hard copies. One piece of paper takes up an insignificant amount of space. Multiply that by 75 and it begins to take up space. At this point, it is not a lot and if I leave it at that, I'm fine. A person's life can't be condensed to seventy-five pages. There's nothing magical about seventy-five pages, that is what I currently have, organized into two folders.

I have a copy of Arik's journal, I have printed e-mail conversations I have had with Warren Ehn, Bill Holbrook, you and Aiesha, I have drawings that are e-mail attachments and I have that letter from Bill. The e-mail conversations cover a wide array of topics. Notable examples are time travel, my perceived ability to see the past, Danielle, your everyday life, Orion's Rift Generators, Michio Kaku and Sajuuk. I need ideas on what else to include that take up an insignificant amount of space and does not require a device to access.

If we have to leave to start over in another country, I will bring my birth certificate, passport, other forms of I.D. and my diploma. Other things I'll bring are a few hand tools and anything else I still have, will need and I'm able to carry (clothes, medication, first aid, etc.).

We can talk about freeze-dried food, a subject I know, all day; it would not answer the tough questions.

Jeanette Isabelle

The issue with a SHTF situation is that when it begins, your options to leave diminishes. You would not be able to get onto an airplane and head to another country. It would be imposible. During the hurricanes of thie years (like Michael) and others in the past, the airports were already closing 10 days in advance and the airports were preparing for military operations to enforce the law in the area and to assist with the rescue and clean up. It is that simple. you want to get on a plane, you need to wait 2 or more weeks until the storm goes away and things revert to normal. Until then, you are stuck where you are. If you leave after the storm but is it still a situation to deal with, you will be picked up by the police, or military - if you are lucky. If you are not, they will think you are a looter and shoot you dead then and there. Then there are the highway gangs out there, if they find you, you would be nothing more than a sex toy for their amusement. You being virgin, that would be hell for you. The only options are to either comply to their demands or commit suicide at the first chance.

In a situation where is effects the whole country and it is long lasting, 80 percent of the people will die out there. 80%. That is a high number - 8 out every 10 people. If you do not carefully prepare then you can add yourself, your fiends and your family to those numbers. It is a hard reality to face when with just a few simple and properly made decisions, it could have been avoided.

As for freeze dried foods, in the Preppers group in FB, somebody posted up a comment about children (and even adults) who are picky eaters. There were about a dozen replies until I posted. and I posted: "A SHTF Situation is no time or place to be a picky eater. You either eat what is put in front of you or you starve. Plain and Simple." It got over 1000 likes, more than half of membership of the group. And that is how Grandma raised me - you eat what is given to you or you do not eat at all. My brother and I did managed a bartering system, when Grandma gave us a whole fried chicken leg, we break it at the joint, and we traded - I gave him the drum stick and he gave me the thigh. Grandma saw this and did not complained, because we figured out how to deal with foods we did like by trading for something we did. She thought we were damn smart for that. Yes, I do not like drum sticks.

But like I said, Food, any food, has to be supplimented with others. You can not eat one thing alone and expect to be well with that. It is unhealthy to do that. Every tv chef and nutritionist have all save to have a variety on your plate, multiple colors on your plate is the best option.

You need to think, really think - how bad can humanity become if it became a national emergency and you are stuck in the middle of it all. I've seen how bad it can get. A lot of those guys on that other forum can not put a touch to what I did unless they were there in the same situation with me. So what it is paranoid thinking. It is paranoid thinking that will keep your ass intact and you and your friends and family alive.

Question, have you seen this link? No? Read it: http://www.hondosackett.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1541536197/0#0

View Profile   IP Logged
Jeanette
Experianced

Reply #8 - Nov 9th, 2018, 9:45pm

I don't think you are paranoid at all. You presented a realistic situation. However, I don't believe I have my head in Never Land when I say this: What you showed is not the only possibility. There are other possibilities.

Can we get back to the subject of this thread?

Quote from Fernando on Nov 9th, 2018, 8:21pm:
Question, have you seen this link? No? Read it: http://www.hondosackett.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1541536197/0#0

Yes, I have read it.

Jeanette Isabelle

View Profile   IP Logged
Jeanette
Experianced

Reply #9 - Nov 10th, 2018, 1:36pm

I can't see the future as you can. I have a strong belief that going to another nation is a realistic possibility. The odds may be less than 50%. Nevertheless, it remains a realistic possibility.

If it is meant to happen, it will happen. If it is not meant to happen, Mom and I will shelter in place.

Quote from Fernando on Nov 9th, 2018, 2:06pm:
For me, I have 500 pounds of food stashed in the home and another ton stored at a storage facility 1/4 mile away. This is enough food for up to a year for a family of 4 by itself, longer if (and I will) supplemented with other supply stock. In a Bug In situation, I would have to have friends and family assist me in getting the food in the storage facility home because there will be idiots who will try to steal it when they see what I got during transport. All I need is water and in NYC that is not a problem.

Our job is to build God's kingdom. We will have that opportunity when end-time prophecy is in the process of being fulfilled. However, we are not Jesus. We can't feed five thousand with five barley loaves and two fish. Therefore we need to be careful. There is an older couple in our Torah study group. We're tight. They're trustworthy.

Mom and I are also members of a gun club. There are nearly a hundred members. The good news is, everybody is within walking distance of everybody else. The bad news is, I don't know everybody that well. I feel safe with them; that may change when the food runs out.

Mom and I are also friends with a retired dentist. He also lives in our gated community.

Clarification: My fishing comment was about when bugging in is no longer an option. Ocala National Forest is close enough where we can bug out on foot if we need to. It's too far to walk there, catch dinner and walk back the same day.

Jeanette Isabelle

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6