Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
May 13th, 2024, 7:42am
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 297
After Chaos (Read 151061 times)
Arik
Newbies

Re: After Chaos
Reply #10 - Jul 6th, 2015, 7:56pm

Professor Hikaru Pointer is transported to the woods with Jeanette, Chihiro and Danielle. Hikaru has her purse. In it she has several forms of currency including her Renmei notebook, a form of currency local to the Settlement of Charlton, Breeze Tech bankcard and gold and silver coins. In one hand she has her suitcase. In her other hand she has her katana. "Jeanette! Long time no see!"

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Jeanette
Experianced

Reply #11 - Jul 6th, 2015, 8:04pm

Jeanette turns around and sees a familiar face. "Hi Hikaru. What do you mean 'long time no see?' You were on the phone with Ellie a few minutes ago."

Jeanette Isabelle

« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2015, 10:01pm by Jeanette »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Arik
Newbies

Reply #12 - Jul 6th, 2015, 8:17pm

Hikaru puts down her suitcase. She is so excited to see Jeanette again and it shows. "Jeanette, brace yourself. That was fifty-six years ago. Today's date is April 30, 2066."

Hikaru sees Chihiro, approaches her, bows and greets her in Japanese.

Jeanette
Experianced

Reply #13 - Jul 6th, 2015, 8:31pm

Chihiro returns the bow, greeting Hikaru in Japanese.

"Fifty-six years? 2066? What are you talking about?" Jeanette asks.

Jeanette Isabelle

View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #14 - Jul 6th, 2015, 9:59pm

"Damn that money grubbing power hungry bitch, I sear." Fernando says to himself as he unpacks his VW Camper of the important things he could pack. In the least he has his Time travel equipment locked up under his daughters' protection. He continues with his profanities against the world, "And that Ehph'in Landlord! 'Oh... you're an EMT? How long you expect to stay? You know that the rent is not what it says on the ad!' Damn you! I can't wait to do a nightmare before Christmas on your ass as soon as I get myself settled down. At least Carol will let me store my things at her place for the while for a low price. Damn That Tammy, I swear!"

Putting his things out side his VW Camper, he puts on his back pack and puts his medical bags on his shoulders before taking the rolling luggage, a camping stove and lantern by their handles before turning to Carol's house. But Carol's house was not there; neither was his VW Camper. Though Carol lives at the edge of the woods around Upper Saddle River NJ (10 minute drive from NYC), Fernando did not expect this many trees, not that he remembers this many trees around her place the last time he was there, which was at his wife's/her sister's funeral some 20 years before.

But he sees a group of females not too far from here he stood, two adults and two teen or preteen girls. The younger adult was wearing an EMT Jacket whose city/company logo he does not recognize.

"Hello?" He calls out to them.

« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2015, 6:27pm by Fernando »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Arik
Newbies

Reply #15 - Jul 7th, 2015, 7:40pm

The Immortal approaches Jeanette again. "Jeanette, you have been gone for fifty-six years. The year is 2066." Hikaru approaches the girl in the Girl Scout uniform and dark glasses. "You must be Danielle. You're appearance gave you away." Hikaru turns to look at Fernando. "You must be Fernando." Hikaru steps back, looks around and smiles. "I've read about you and things to come in Jeanette's journal. This is so exciting. Everything will come full circle."

Jeanette
Experianced

Reply #16 - Jul 7th, 2015, 7:45pm

"Hikaru. Time out." Jeanette puts her Pelican case down on the ground. "Read about things to come in my journal?"

Jeanette Isabelle

View Profile   IP Logged
Arik
Newbies

Reply #17 - Jul 7th, 2015, 7:48pm

"You have a journal and pen in your Pelican case." Hikaru answers.

Jeanette
Experianced

Reply #18 - Jul 8th, 2015, 8:03pm

"I have been transported fifty-six years in the future and a journal I haven't written yet is transported . . ." Jeanette searches for the right words "to the past?"

Jeanette Isabelle

View Profile   IP Logged
Arik
Newbies

Reply #19 - Jul 8th, 2015, 8:15pm

"Well, no, not the actual journal." Hikaru answers. "A copy of it has. That is how we found out what happened to you and that you are all right. It also warned us about the apocalypse. Because of you, we were prepared."

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 297