Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
May 12th, 2024, 2:10pm
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1
Preview: GsB IV (Read 706 times)
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Preview: GsB IV
Nov 19th, 2012, 2:09pm

With GsB III nearing its end, GsB IV will follow.

SPOILER:

When Kings and Governments can not control their own while trying to sign agreements with others, is when help is needed. But this is a Fernando would not take in the beginning.

As stated in GsB III:

Tammy got a plate of fancy pasta for her and Bink with vegetables and beef on the side. Aiesha took a plate of a little of everything, with all taking to a can of soda each. They take to their table to sit down and eat. Their meal would not be as peaceful as they would have hoped, as Misao came to the table with the Japanese Emperor in tow.  

Misao: Here they are (pointing them out): Dr. Aiesha G.- daughter of Fernando G., Hondo I. Sackett- who worked beside him during the case, and Tammy G.- formerly Tammy Squirrel. She married Fernando just after the case mission was over, shortly before his assassination. She was the one who discovered the LSD Terror plot.  
Hondo (whispering to Misao): This is uncalled for!  
Japanese Emperor (bows down to them): I am glad to meet you all.  
Aiesha: So are we.  
Japanese Emperor: I was hoping to meet with you, in hopes to have you come to Japan and help out with our problem with the Yakusa unifying resources and forces with the Triads. You will be given unlimited resources and be greatly rewarded for success of your work.  
Tammy: We will have to think about that. Do not get us wrong, but we still are in mourning.  
Japanese Emperor: I am deeply sorry for the intrusion then.  
Tammy: No, don't be. You did not know, and its no insult to us. But, this is not a good time. I'm sure Misao can give you our contact information, and you can get back to us in about 60 days or so?  
Japanese Emperor: It would be my pleasure.  
Tammy: Arigato Emperor-wan.  
Japanese Emperor: Domo Arigato, Tammy-san.  

The Japanese Emperor then bows and starts to walk away, leaving Misao behind with the others.  

But this is a mission that has to be taken almost a year later after the end of GsB III.

With unification of Korea, and signing of peace and trade treaties with  Japan and the new Korea, there will be certain elements that do not want this to be done. This is where CDRR will try its best at an impossible task to avert.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1