Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
May 17th, 2024, 3:43am
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1
R.I.P. Desert Mouse (Read 866 times)
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

R.I.P. Desert Mouse
Jun 11th, 2012, 8:29pm

The Shadow AKA Wolverine just told me that Desert Mouse is dead. Died back in May. exact date of death was not given. Guess the cafe was only notified as of the 31st of May. I don't go there really anymore, but Wolverine keeps me updated. R.I.P. Desert Mouse. He was a good man.

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Wolverine
Global Moderator
Pool Hall

Do I look like a man
who exaggerates?

Re: R.I.P. Desert Mouse
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2012, 9:05pm

I've not posted in a while, I know, but I had to reply to this. Desert Mouse was a good guy and will be missed.  

This song is for him: Come on Back Jesus and Pick up John wayne on the Way

R.I.P. Bub. you'll be missed.

I'm the best there is at what I do, and what I do best isn't very nice. I'm the Wolverine.

In my whole life, I felt like an animal. I ignored my instincts, and I ignored what I really am. And that won't ever happen again.

I come with you, I'm coming for blood. No law, no code of conduct. You point me in the right direction, you get the hell out of my way.

Wow. Koo-koo-ka-choo got screwed

Now all we have to do is cross the desolate plane...scale the mountain...and rescue the girl! ... I never said it was going to be easy!

How come my futures always stink?

Like Ben Franklin said, bub... only two things certain in life... an' this ain't taxes

Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die.

Kurt was the only guy that ever looked me in the eyes like a man, and spoke to me like one, and treated me like one. No matter what I did or where I was or how I felt. He was my best friend. . .
View Profile   IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Re: R.I.P. Desert Mouse
Reply #2 - Jul 3rd, 2012, 4:28pm

He will be missed.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1