Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
May 17th, 2024, 7:07am
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1
Going Slowly. (Read 1734 times)
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Going Slowly.
Aug 28th, 2009, 12:57pm

Finally received my summer college school  report card: 2 As and an A-, making for a 3.75 average.
It sucks.

Regular College schedule begins again in 9/2, along with work. Aiesha is back in Medical School in NYC, with a lightened load.
Good thing- met up with a few old students, they were celebrating the b-day of one of them, she turned 30! Damn I feel old! I had her as a student when she was 8 - 12 years old...

Life goes on.

View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Re: Going Slowly.
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2009, 11:43pm

Ha! wish my grades were close to that! 'Course I'm not a brainiack like ya are. just a handy, gun totin' westerner who is stuck in the south for a time.

Glad Aiesha's back in school. I know things will never be the same for her, but I'm glad she has come to terms enough to press on. Tell her she welcome to post here anytime an' we'd be glad to hear from her.

yup, yur gttin' old! B-D hasta happen to all of us someday. i turend 24 in august. when I look back a places i remember vividly an' can say it's been 10 to 15 years since I've been there . . . where has time gone?? Oh well, now ifin i can jest git outta college I'll be doin' good. I'll try to catch up with ya online soon. time here has been very little. i'm off to bed fr a restful 5 hours of sleep on my poor worn out mattress. Gettin' a back ache from it. had I the money I'd have a new one but too many other more important things to spend it on.

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1