Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
May 29th, 2024, 4:44am
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1 2 
Entering of the black age (Read 2767 times)
Soda
Ex Member

Re: Entering of the black age
Reply #10 - Nov 22nd, 2008, 12:17am

I don't understand.  What did Obama do?  Did he say something bad about freedom or Christianity or something?

IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #11 - Nov 22nd, 2008, 8:33pm

There is a whole lot of crap with Obama. I'll just step aside a bit and use NYS (and my state) Govenour- David Patterson.

Mr. Patterson was secretly put in at the last minute on the voting block to be Spitzer's running mate. Few few knew of Patterson unlike they knew Spitzer- who like Guilani was a reknown prosecutor for NYC- taking on the big wigs of crom and corporations. But Spizter's dicking around and being Client #7 for somany years done him in! Republican he might have been, but I never voted for him and I never trusted him.

Mr. Patterson was the NYS senate representitive for District 25 (Harlem, and Spanish Harlem- wher I live). Mr. Patterson during his stay in office here is marred with crimes and improprietites that would put your average black man in prison for at least 50 years. But because he was a senate representitive- he was left alone by city law enforcement. You name it, the bastard did: Bribe taking, Misapproprieation of Funds and Project Management, Drugs, Whore Mongering, etc. Now He's the NYS Governour, and it in dire need to financial need (Yet last year, they had record profits!).

Obama is no better, in fact he is worst. If people did not understand that he still visits his minister who claims to have his ear as a senator, what is this minister going to do when Obama is President? His minister is an anti-white Bigot. Obama has admitted to being a member of various anti-white hate groups (even though his own mother is white!), he believes in total gun control and the restrictions of all weapons owned by private citizens. I personally know that like Patterson, Obama has taken on brides and misapproprieated funding to many non-profits that came to him for financial help. "I'll get you that $million federal grant if put my name down on your charatible list and give me 10% of that grant. If you dont agree- you get nothing."

I also see that people voted for him based onthe color of his skin and nothing more. Several TV and Radio shows have proven this by intereviewing people a week after the vote and switching facts around to make Obama look like McCain on various subject matter. 90% of those who were interviewed all stated in the end of their interview, "I voted Obama because he is black, and he understands where I come from." Yeah right-how does a well to do Ivy-League College Graduate know about understanding where you come from? He does not.

Already he is taking about "I dont care about the 2009 or the 2010 budget... We have to spend money now to save this ecomony." Think about it... he's going to spend the US Coffers until they are empty and hope that will make the USA a strong ecomonicnation? Hell No!

Then he states that he is going to create jobs in fixing this nation's infrastructure? Outside of a few places, the infrastructure is fine! Highways are smooth (and thats the state's responsibility not the federal government). Question is, where is he going to get the money for all this when he has spent it all?

Obama will be put down in history as the worst president the USA has ever had and will be the cause of this Nation's Second Civil war if he continues to promote his attitudes and his ideas like he has in his little senate slot of Illinois. Being a president and being a senator is two very differrent things.

View Profile   IP Logged
Winston
Newbies
Someplace on the internet

Reply #12 - Nov 23rd, 2008, 1:43am

Quote from Hondo I. Sackett on Nov 20th, 2008, 10:55am:
I do think ya are blinded to the real him by some of his show boat stunts an' are ignorant to the truth of Obama, but ya are not stupid.

Then you should convince me through logical arguments and reasonable use of evidence that your views are correct. Either do that, or don't make rediculous rhetorical claims about the world ending. Everyone cries when they don't get their way. Crying don't mean nothin'. Facts mean things.

Quote from Fernando on Nov 22nd, 2008, 8:33pm:
Obama is no better, in fact he is worst. If people did not understand that he still visits his minister who claims to have his ear as a senator, what is this minister going to do when Obama is President? His minister is an anti-white Bigot. Obama has admitted to being a member of various anti-white hate groups (even though his own mother is white!), he believes in total gun control and the restrictions of all weapons owned by private citizens. I personally know that like Patterson, Obama has taken on brides and misapproprieated funding to many non-profits that came to him for financial help. "I'll get you that $million federal grant if put my name down on your charatible list and give me 10% of that grant. If you dont agree- you get nothing."

No sources, no names, no references... Nice work. Do you even have reputable sources for all of the many allegations you've made, or are you just blithely repeating what "they" say because "everyone knows it"?

I don't know anything about Obama's minister. Show me where it's been documented what the big deal is.

All I know about Obama and gun control is that he has stated that, 1. He does in fact believe that individuals have the right to gun ownership, and 2. passing new gun control laws or enacting any tightening of gun control is not a priority to him.

I also am not aware of anything about corruption / bribery that Obama is supposed to have been involved in. Again, show me where this is documented and the exact nature of any wrongdoing.

Hopefully, I look forward to you supporting your accusations next time around instead of diatribing angrily.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Soda
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Nov 23rd, 2008, 10:31pm

Wow, that Patterson guy is really bad.  Why doesn't someone lock him up?  I mean, the cops should be able to arrest him with a rap sheet that big.  Five-O need to knock down his door.

I'm not sure about Obama, though.  You and Winston seem to be at odds on that one.  I might read up about it a bit myself.  Winston's good at getting me motivated to read about stuff.  He told me about how bad Scientology is, over on Chip 'n' Dale Online, and at first I was all like 'hey, that's so not possible', but then I went and read a few books, and now I totally believe Winston and respect him for showing me that.

Also, Hondo mentioned baby killering.  Atheism and liberalism is okay, but baby murder is so not cool.  In fact, it's just icky awful.  Who's killing babies?  Was that the Patterson guy again?

IP Logged
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

Reply #14 - Nov 26th, 2008, 9:39pm

Soda, I am not going to argue with anyone who is incapable of seeing all sides of a subject, including the extreme ones before decidiing what is right for them. Nor am I going to share the information I have when all one has to do is scour the internet about his actities during his senate and pre-senate years. But all one has too do is scour the internet, and that goes just a bit beyond Googling around.

Now Winston, as for you, you will have a commander and chief that has no military experience, and has flown more desks that retired airline pilots did 747's. I did not vote for him (nor did I not for McCain either, and that vote is between me and the machine). But as a (yet to become and future national) leader, Obama is going to be under the microscope. Already he is trying to push policy before he comes into office- somthing that I do not like because that is an abuse of power. For ecomonics, he already trying to have a spend all policy in hopes that it will spur the ecomony back into shape. If it fails- there is no turning back from that policy, and future prospects of having another 'black man in the white house' will be null and void for another 50 years. His Military agenda he is going to allow this generals make the decisions for him, since he has no military experience what so ever. Now Winston- what do Generals want more than anything? Its 3 letters and starts with a 'W', and its not 'WIN'. Lastly, his church minister and personal pastor for the past 25 yearsfrom Illinois professes of the 'Black Revenge' and 'Taking Back of America'. The guy speaks with the tongue of a 1960's Black Angry Militant. I have personally met too many of those in my life time to want to say something objective, but I'll be honest with you- I cant. And this is someone who has Obama on Speed Dial.

These next 4 years for me will be an iffy one, with a hidden car, food and weapons stash, and a map to get to Canada through back roads because if things do not turn out so well in the first Obama year- there will be civil in the next 3, and I will not be there to serve God and country as I did before. That is your generation's turn Winston. And for you, I hope that the right move are made, and orders are not just blindly followed.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2