Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
May 4th, 2024, 5:05am
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1
She's Home Now. (Read 938 times)
Fernando
YaBB Administrator
NY City

She's Home Now.
Oct 29th, 2008, 9:48pm

After more than a month in the hospital, Aiesha's home now. It took a lot of financial doing to get this done, but in explaining and showing to the medical staff of Metropolitan hospital that she was a medical student and thus in the trade is "one of their own" she was given the best care money and favors could by once the insurance started to run out. I pulled a lot of strings for her, but it was worth it.

Her face has been restored, her body mended to near perfection. The specailists I hired for her did their best, and the best they did. Her internal injuries will take longer to heal but she is on the mend. But it is her mind that I worry about. she is now scared, and unwilling to be as outgoing as she once was. I wont be sending her to thearpy unless she wants to take it. Until then, she has my oldest god daughter Rachel to talk to, who herself have been attacked in such a way in her early teen years. I wont go into details of such things, but as far as my job is concern, I have to fill in the cracks with glue and hold the pieces until the glue dries and the pieces hold true to themselves. This is something I'm told I'm good at, but to be honest, I dont know what I'm doing. At best I'll just continue to be me.

One day Aiesha will post here, and say how she is doing. I'm not forcing her to do anything but take the rest of the school year off and do nothing but rest. Of ourse, her mom, my ex-from-hell has been on my case ever this has started. Funny thing is she wanted to go with her, and if she did, well, the ex-from-hell would be in the hospital too- so its not my fault. It is one of those random things that happens to good people. Hell, she blames 911, and every nature or man made disaster on me- as if my existance causes them. But thats her. I'm sorry for the day we ever got back together and joined... not that I am sorry for causing Aiesha's creation, I am not. I am blessed having her. Its the ex-from-hell that the problem.

Tonight we feast on chinese food and get her reaquainted with her room. Its actually my room with a bunk beds in the corner for them and my bed at the opposite end of the room with my computer table in the middle against the wall. Rachel sleeps on the top. I put a Japanese folding partition between my bed and theirs to give them more privacy, though in the past both girls didn't seem to mind. They seem to leave the room in the morning before I woke up anyways. I do not know if this is right or wrong, as one would be best in their their environment as unchanged as possible and Rachel stated to me that putting up the partition was putting up a wall between us. Well, we'll all speak about it and if they dont like it, I'll use it in the living room and divide that space in two.

A lot of stuff over nothing. Too much in life is going on right now not to let stress take over and inject fear into the mess and cause it to take over and alter the course of rightful actions.

Speaking of nothing. Aiesha stated that she will email Indy and the other admins and mods about what they had done to me also affects her. I told her they would not care. So when she is up to it, she will make a final post to the cafe and leave the place for good.

Life goes on, People. What can I say? Waiting for chinese delivery has its moments.

View Profile   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Re: She's Home Now.
Reply #1 - Oct 31st, 2008, 9:42am

Glad she's back at home. Tell her I wish her well an' have been rootin' for her. Tell her feel free ta post 'bout anythin' she wants to here. Its a small forum an' none of us bite, unless ya put yur hand in our mouths.

I see no reason to force her ta do anythin' right now. Ifin she don't wanna come here, thets up to her.

Sounds like ya've done all ya can to date. I know ya must be under a lot of stress, all of ya. I'm a bit stressed myself, but its mostly only my troubles. A few family troubles, but I told ya 'bout most of them already.

tell Aiesh ta tell Indy ta go ta (insert a bad place)! Tell her I'm still prayin' fer y'all, an' tell her ta feel free ta post here. Cafe is a pain ta deal with. here we keep standards but are so much easier ta deal with! Wink

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1