Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
May 17th, 2024, 8:04am
News: Welcome to the Cabin! If you want to register send me an e-mail. you can link to my e-mail under the welcome page.

Pages: 1
music vid's (funny, stupid, etc.) (Read 1285 times)
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

music vid's (funny, stupid, etc.)
May 26th, 2008, 3:34pm

I'm just startin' a topic here by postin' this little music video of sorts. I posted it elsewhere on "To My Friends . . ." but will post the link here for my memory. I'll post more later down the road that I find interestin' or funny and encourage all y'all to do likewise.  

http://www.jibjab.com/view/150392

Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had heard for years how she was so well reared How was we to know they meant the way she was built   Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me

Hondo

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Campisi
Newbies
Seattle

Re: music vid's (funny, stupid, etc.)
Reply #1 - May 27th, 2008, 2:06am

Is this like Emo music for hillbillies? :p

I have now waved goodbye to the chipped mug of capless and corporate-logoed biros and rollerballs on my desk, and in their place the Cross resides alone, a writing weapon to be taken seriously, a latter-day Excalibur (though mightier, obviously, because it's a pen) that I shall wield daily in my tireless quest for legible, joined-up truth.
View Profile WWW Campisi+the+Bat   IP Logged
Hondo I. Sackett
YaBB Administrator
Behind you!

Re: music vid's (funny, stupid, etc.)
Reply #2 - Feb 1st, 2015, 11:51am

I'll never see Count Von Count the same way again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTlXO3FkxoY

~ Hondo

Well the cowboy, like the red man, you had to leave your land
You can't raise your stock and plant your crop in the gumbo and the sand
Greed disguised as progress has put us to the test
They won't be glad until we're gone from our home out in the west
It's sad to see those good old days replaced with greed and doubt
Soon we'll leave the country, the campfire has gone out
Bid 'em all adieu, you can't turn the world about
The cowboy left the country, the campfire has gone out
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1